My Weekend with Grandpa Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

"She's all yours, 'tunia! Take care of her!"

Michael calmly walks down the hall, down the stairs, and at the entry to the kitchen leans against the jamb to collect himself. He breathes deeply after the first time experience of fondling her Daughter's pussy.

Even though she is forty and almost the same age as several of his girlfriends, the experience leaves him a little shaken. He makes himself of cup of coffee, and puts a jigger of Irish whisky in it, drinks it down, and then makes another just like it.

Upstairs, Annie leads her Mother back to the room, closes the door, and settles her on the bed. She says to her Mother,

"It's okay, Mom ... we all do it!" Then she guides her Mother's fingers to her very wet pussy. Janet buries her fingers in her sopping pussy, and increases the strokes until she starts breathing hard. Annie pushes up Janet's halter-top, and helps her Mother reach nirvana by massaging her very sensitive and sizable breasts, teasing her nipples to hardness.

Janet's heart rate and breathing increase. She feels like she is about to burst, fingering herself furiously, until she squeals into a strong orgasm. Annie holds her Mother, and places kisses on her face. Michael with "Irish" coffee still in hand looks up at the ceiling at Janet's little screams, knowing that the very quick-witted Annie has followed his unspoken instruction.

Annie pulls off her own halter-top and shorts, and turns her Mother toward her. The two women kiss each other passionately, Janet's hands go to her Daughter's breasts, and Annie's slide over her Mothers firm ass cheeks, and legs.

Annie changes position, and places her hungry lips on Janet's swollen pussy. Annie's tongue is busy exploring her Mother's newly denuded folds, and when her tongue invades her Mother's vagina, Janet moans loudly with another strong orgasm.

"Oh ... my God ... Annie! That ... feels ... so ... wonderful!" Janet says breathily.

Annie slides her finger into Janet's pussy to collect some of her Mother's juices, and then slides her sotted finger into Janet's mouth along with her tongue. Janet hungrily licks her feminine essence from her Daughter's fingers and lips.

Annie leaves her Mother on the bed to cool off, as she heads for the shower. In the shower, she furiously frigs her own aching pussy, and quickly shudders into a warm orgasm as the tingling sensation ... and the water flows over her body. She is a little shaken, having made love to her Mother for the first time.

After Janet returns from her shower, and Annie is nearly dressed for dinner. Janet tells her Daughter,

"Annie honey, we are going to have to talk about all of this sometime ... but not during now ... sometime later, okay?

"Sure Mom!" Annie admires her Mothers open attitude to whatever this weekend might bring. Annie is thinking about wanting Michael's cock in her own little teen pussy, but this weekend is about helping her Mother out of her shell a little ... to open Janet up to every possible sexual experience.

After the girls dress, and put up each other's hair, they head down the stairs to meet with Michael. He is ready to go, in a nice pair of slacks, a silk dress shirt and sports jacket (without tie ... Michael hates them!).

Janet is still getting used to the feeling of all the lace, no panties, and the odd way her smooth inner thighs rub together. It has been a long time since she last wore stockings snapped onto garters, and part of her feels like a twenty-dollar hooker. But, she likes that feeling!

At dinner, Michael can smell the familiar odor of warm female parts rubbing together, and smiles knowingly. Annie knows why he is smiling, and blushes a little; Janet had no clue.

They have a fine meal at an expensive restaurant, and as is Annie's practice, she picks up Michael's wineglass and takes a sip. Janet is horrified and says,

"Annie! You're too young for that, put the glass down honey."

"Well Grandpa always lets me have a sip!"

"Daddy, are you trying to corrupt my under-age Daughter?" Michael smiles and Annie just about chokes on her wine, both thinking of their recently started sexual relationship. Janet notices the reactions of her two dining companions, and turning her head slightly, cocks an eye and says to them,

"Do I even want to know?"

Annie is dumbfounded, and doesn't know what to say, but Michael saves her by saying,

"Janet honey, let's just have a good time tonight. No questions, equals no lies."

"Daddy, I told Annie that with the shaving and um other things like—"

"—like not wearing any panties? I know honey, I can smell both of you." Michael interrupts his Daughter.

"—Yah, like that! I decided for Annie, to just let things take their course this weekend, and not to question things." She hesitates for a couple of seconds, "Well, I guess one or two sips are not going to hurt her. Go ahead ... I seem to have lost control this weekend anyway, so drink up honey." Janet says.

Michael noticing the thinly veiled sarcasm; takes a couple of seconds, said to his lovely Daughter,

"Janet, I will never let any harm come to your Daughter, or any of her friends while they are with me. I have been teaching the girls a little about wines to make them more cosmopolitan and knowledgeable. Most people when asked for a wine choice simply choose "red" or "white." Your daughter can tell you exactly what is good or not good about this particular wine. Just ask her!"

Janet looks at Annie, who tells her,

"Mom, this is a Pinot Noir. It is a medium to light red with a light silky taste, and some fruit notes like raspberry and earthy notes like clove, with an after taste that is Oaky, likely from the French oak barrels it is stored in."

Janet picks up her glass, and lets the wine swirl around her mouth before she swallows, looks at Michael ... looks at Annie, and says,

"You are right darling ... you are exactly right! It is very um, smooth and I can taste the raspberries, and the clove ... my apologies, Dad."

Annie beams at her success. Michael smiles and after a few seconds thought says to Janet,

"I want both you and Annie to call me Michael this weekend. Something tells me it will be easier that way."

Janet furrows her brow, but just says, "Alright ... Michael."

The three finish their meal, and head for the car. Annie stretches out in the backseat, leaving the front passenger for Janet. Michael turns to the girls, and says,

"Anyone for dancing, or should we call it a night?" Janet answered immediately,

"Oh dancing, please Michael! I am all dressed up for the first time in a long time, I watched my Daughter kiss another girl, made love to my Daughter, had my pussy shaved by my Father, and am not wearing any panties! So, I am anxious to see what else this night might bring. I'm in!"

Michael turns to Annie, "You kissed another girl?"

"Yup, I did. She was the salesgirl at the store. She was very pretty, Michael!"

To be continued in Chapter 02.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12