My Wet Neighbour Ch. 1-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phantom1
phantom1
128 Followers

I admitted to her that the thrill of my husband catching me was fantastic and frightening at the same time. How would I explain to him why I was stood in the kitchen at breakfast time, frigging myself to orgasm and who would I say I was talking to as I did it? It really didn't bear thinking about. As to being caught by my son, I told Anne that the very idea terrified me. Although there was a dark corner of my mind that actually found the idea of being caught by my son rather than my husband, the real turn on. I didn't say anything about that to Anne though.

Anne spoke again, "Well done Mary! Now I want you to leave your knickers off for now. Take them off the table and drop them into a corner of the kitchen floor. Then when one of your family sees them it will give them something to think about without actually telling them anything. Let their imagination do a little work! Now, I will expect you to call round here mid-morning. Is that okay with you."

"Oh, absolutely," I said, "I can't wait. You're turning me into a very dirty woman, and I love it."

Anne replied cheerily, "I'm not making you into anything you're not already. I'm just showing you a different side of yourself. It was always there, I just allow you to express yourself. See you later!" and with that she hung up.

I too hung up and then picking my panties off the table, wiped the wetness from my thighs and pussy before dropping them onto the floor. Even this simple act made me feel naughty. Tempting my husband or son to wonder why I had left my panties in the kitchen.

It didn't seem long before the hall clock was showing 10:15 and I was just brushing my hair in the mirror in readiness for calling on Anne. I could fell a wet anticipation in my pussy wondering what she had in mind for today. Five minutes later I was knocking at her door and was surprised to have it opened by a stranger. Before me stood a woman in her mid-forties, of petite frame but with large breasts of a size that were quite out of proportion to the rest of her.

The situation threw me and I just stood in the doorway not knowing what to say when Anne appeared from the Kitchen and said "Hi Mary, come in. Let me introduce you; this is Mrs Kent, my cleaning lady. Wendy," she continued turning to Mrs Kent, "This is Mary my neighbour."

I said hello to Mrs Kent and followed Anne into the kitchen whilst Mrs Kent made her way into the lounge. I closed the kitchen door as we entered and said to Anne, "I thought we would be alone today. Aren't we going to have some fun?"

My disappointment must have been obvious to Anne who said, "Don't worry, Mary, we are definitely going to have fun."

"But what about Mrs Kent?" I asked.

"Don't worry Mary, trust me." she said and then, taking my hand, lead me out of the kitchen and into the lounge where Mrs Kent was going about her duties.

"Take a seat Mary," Anne said.

Mrs Kent turned around and asked Anne, if she wanted her to get on with another room first, not knowing me or what I was there for.

"No, no Wendy," Anne replied, "Mary is a close friend," she said with an obvious and strange emphasis on the word 'close'.

"Oh, I see," said Mrs Kent knowingly.

I could tell they were obviously 'understanding' each other but had to admit that I was confused as to what was going on. Why had we come into the lounge where Mrs Kent was obviously busy when we could have stayed in the kitchen?

It became clear when Anne turned to me and said, "Mary, I want you to understand that Wendy here is a very special cleaning lady in that she offers what you might call specialised services to me."

"What do you mean." I said politely but not really knowing whether to address the question to Anne or Mrs Kent directly.

Anne continued cryptically, "Wendy here, takes care of me when I'm frustrated and cleans up whatever mess I make, if you see what I mean."

I immediately knew what Anne meant, or thought I did, and turned to Mrs Kent to see her reaction. She smiled at me realising at the same moment that I obviously knew Anne intimately as well. There was a silent understanding that we could all be open with each other and be sure that it was confidential.

"Now I think we all understand each other," said Anne and continued, "Now Wendy how about earning a little bonus today?"

Mrs Kent replied, "Certainly madam, what have you in mind?"

"How about you do your work naked today? How would that be for starters?" Anne said and then before getting an answer from Wendy turned to me and said, "Do you think that might be fun Mary?"

I smiled at Anne and then turning to Wendy said, "That would be great, if it's okay with you."

"Of course madam," said Wendy, "Whatever you ladies want, I am pleased to oblige."

I was by now incredibly turned on by the situation developing. Again Anne had managed to totally surprise me. We both sat down and Anne then said, "do carry on Wendy."

Matter of factly, Mrs Kent then moved to the side of the room and proceeded to remove her clothes. First her blouse came off followed by her jeans. Then, standing in just her underwear, she turned to face us, and unclipped her bra. Her large breasts swung free. She was a very attractive woman. Finally she slowly pulled her panties down and threw them onto the pile of her other clothing. Mrs Kent was now naked and I was soaking wet having enjoyed her little 'strip show'.

I looked over at Anne who smiled back and said, "Isn't she just gorgeous?"

Mrs Kent then proceeded to clean and dust the lounge as she would have done normally but seemed to me to be taking every opportunity to bend over and display herself to Anne and myself. Having done the general cleaning she then reached for the vacuum cleaner and plugged it in. Anne then invited me to sit next to her on the couch, which I duly did.

"Wendy and the vacuum is always a good show!" she said as she undid the top of her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. Then she said, "Why don't you get a little more comfortable Mary?"

I took the hint and undid the side zip of my skirt, pulled it down and kicked it off.

As I looked at Mrs Kent again she had plugged in the vacuum and stood before us. She then positioned the handle of the machine on her pussy lips and having rubbed it up and down a few times, gently but obviously inserted three or four inches of the handle into her cunt. She them turned it on and started to fuck herself with the handle has the vibration of the motor added to the pleasure she was obviously feeling. She seemed oblivious to our presence as she sank to her knees, bringing the handle of the vacuum down to floor level with her, and rode the machine lick a 'sybian' vibrator.

Anne then put her hand onto my pussy and started to rub my clit. I took her lead and responded in kind such that we were masturbating each other whilst Mrs Kent bought herself off in front of us.

"Come on Mary, come for me. I can feel how wet you are." Anne said.

I could say nothing. I was so turned on by the display before me. I just frigged Anne for all that I was worth. Mrs Kent was close to coming, moaning in pleasure as the vacuum did its job. I too was close to me second orgasm of the day and I could feel Anne was also getting near. I think we were all trying for the same thing; to come together at the same time with Anne and I taking our lead from Mrs Kent.

"Come on Wendy," shouted Anne, "bring yourself off you slut. Come for Mary and me. Come dirty! We want to see you come."

"Yes, come on Mrs Kent," I added, "fuck yourself for us."

Mrs Kent started to shout as her orgasm approached. Anne and I sped up our mutual frigging. We all started shouting our own obscenities to ourselves and at each other as we all magically peaked together. Each in our own little fantasy and at the same time each providing the stimulation to the others. I felt totally and utterly liberated enjoying myself so openly in the company of fellow woman.

Once spent, we all sat quietly with our thoughts until Anne piped up, "That was great Wendy. A bonus well earned I think!"

"Thank you madam," replied Mrs Kent, "do you wish me to dress now?"

"No I think not yet. You see this morning Mary here, tried to lie to me. I told her to do something and see tried to pretend she had done so when she hadn't." said Anne.

I cut in, "What are you talking about?"

Anne continued, "You know full well! When I told you to put your knickers on your kitchen table and you didn't."

"I did." I said.

"Yes, but not before trying to lie to me." Then turning to Mrs Kent she went on, "Wendy, I think Mary needs to be spanked and I would be obliged if you would carry out her punishment."

"Certainly madam," she replied, "where would you like it done."

"In the kitchen I think." Said Anne with a knowing smile.

I seemed to have no say in the matter as Mrs Kent took my hand and lead me to the Kitchen.

"Take off your panties and bra please Mary," said Mrs Kent.

I simply did as I was told.

Throwing some cushions onto the floor she then said, "Please kneel down Mary."

Again I did as I was told whilst Anne stood in the corner of the kitchen and stripped herself naked too.

Mrs Kent then knelt down beside me and without further warning started to spank my arse cheeks. After every few slaps she would place her hands on my arse and kneed my buttocks, each time making sure to rub her hands over by arsehole and cunt. I couldn't believe I was being so submissive as I felt my pussy begin to flow with juice yet again.

"Well done Wendy," said Anne, "I think half a dozen more strokes will be enough."

Mrs Kent proceeded to spank me a few more times and them stopped saying to Anne, "I think madam that Mary's spanked bottom might be cooled by a shower."

"Excellent idea Wendy," said Anne and stepping forward put a leg either side of my bottom and told me to remain kneeling. The next thing I felt was Anne starting to piss over my back and bottom whilst at the same time Mrs Kent massaged the golden flow into my smarting checks. I was totally submissive and enjoying every moment of the experience.

When she had finished Anne said to me, "you may now piss, if you like."

I couldn't wait to oblige her and immediately let my own pee flow begin all over the floor to mix with Anne's whilst at the same time I rubbed my pussy frantically.

When I had finished Anne turned to Mrs Kent and said, "Wendy, since you will have to clear up Mary's mess you may do one more thing to her in 'payment' for your cleaning services."

"Thank you madam," she replied, "could I be so bold as to borrow you dildo madam."

Smiling in anticipation Anne replied, "Of course you may. The ordinary or the strap-on?"

"The strap-on please madam." She replied.

I was expected to remain kneeling and to do whatever they pleased.

Anne passed Mrs Kent the strap-on dildo that she had used on me two days before and Mrs Kent quickly put it on before kneeling behind me.

"I would like to fuck her, madam, if that is okay with you," she asked Anne.

"That will be fine," said Anne, "In her cunt or arse?"

"I think I will use her cunt madam," she replied and without further talk turned herself toward me and thrust the dildo into my pussy. I think the fact that they discussed what to do to me, as though I wasn't there or didn't matter, added to me excitement as, as soon as the dildo entered me I started to fuck it as hard as I could.

"She's going to come quickly madam," Mrs Kent said to Anne as she reached underneath me and started to massage my tits as she fucked me with deep and fast thrusts or her hips.

"Excellent." Replied Anne, "sitting to the side of me and masturbating herself as she watched Mrs Kent fuck me like a whore."

I came within a couple of minutes as did Anne watching me. Mrs Kent took longer and continued to pump into me for maybe four or five minutes, shouting and swearing at me before finally reaching her own orgasm. I got the distinct impression that she was enjoying treating me roughly. A chance to teach a 'lady' a lesson, so to speak.

Once she had finished with me, she pulled the dildo out and wiped it clean in my hair. All designed to emphasise my submissiveness, I thought.

"Thank you Wendy, " said Anne, "that was very good work. And I am sure Mary would like to thank you also."

"Thank you, Mrs Kent," I said quietly.

"Thank you for what?" she replied.

"Thank you for fucking me, Mrs Kent," I said meekly.

"You're welcome Mary," see said, "No doubt I shall do it again soon, but in the meantime you must excuse me." With that she stood up, left the kitchen and continued with her cleaning duties.

Anne turned to me and said, "isn't he marvellous? The best cleaner I have ever known!"

I smiled and replied, "Yes she was fantastic. Do you think she might 'clean' for me?"

"I'm sure she would welcome the extra cash, Mary, leave it with me."

I left Anne's house about half an hour later having enjoyed a coffee and a cuddle with her before doing so and arranging my next visit as I said goodbye. Once again Anne had managed to surprise me and leave me wanting more.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Wet Neighbour – Part4.

The next day, I had just seen my husband off to work when the doorbell rang. It was only around 08:45 and I wouldn't normally expect anyone to call at that time so I assumed it was my husband having forgotten something or other. I was dressed, as was usual for that time of day, in my robe and panties, and expecting my husband didn't bother to particularly cover myself as I opened the door with a "What did you forget this time….." when I realised it was Anne.

"Oh sorry." I said, "I thought it was John."

"No, I watched him disappear down the road before I came round." Said Anne, "I thought an early morning call might surprise you."

"It does." I said.

"I can see that," she replied obviously looking at my tits.

I looked down and realised my robe was quite open and Anne had a nearly full view of my breasts. I instinctively pulled my robe closed but Anne reached forward and pulled it open again saying, "Oh don't spoil my view. You know I just love your body Mary."


"Thanks," I said, "but I don't particularly want to show all the neighbourhood what I've got."

Anne reached forward and rubbed my breasts with her hand, "In that case you had better let me in and show me them properly." She said as she walked past me into the house.

I quickly closed the door and grabbing her arm ushered her into the Kitchen saying, "Anne, for God's sake, my husband may have left for work but my son is still in bed. What would he make of seeing you grabbing my tits in the doorway"

"A young man like him, I expect he would just love to see it."

A mental picture of my son standing on the stairs and watching Anne fondling me suddenly shot into my head but I quickly dismissed the it saying, "Anne! You're terrible!, now be quiet or he will hear us."

I offered Anne a cup of tea and she sat down at the kitchen table whilst I got some cups out and put the kettle on. When I turned round it was to see Anne kicking her track trousers of her feet and sitting back in the chair with her legs spread open and her pussy barely covered by a tiny pair of pink panties.

"Anne, what on earth are you doing, my son could come down any moment; get them back on now!" I shouted in a whisper, if you see what I mean.

Anne just coolly sat there and said, "just lighten up Mary. Haven't I taught you that one of the greatest sexual thrills, is risk. You've been very brave in taking risks with me so far, why stop now?"

"Because this is different! Risks at your house are one thing but here is literally 'too close to home'" I said.

She simply replied, "Bigger the risk, bigger the thrill Mary!" and with that she started to rub herself through her panties. "Now you just get on with making the tea whilst I relax a little."

I could see Anne wasn't going to stop what she was doing and some how, illogically felt that if I ignored her, the 'problem' would go away. I turned and got on with making the tea in the hope that when I gave it to her to drink it would take her mind of playing games and make her act sensibly.

I was frantic with a mix of anxiety and excitement at what Anne was doing and could feel myself getting wet in the pussy and hard in the nipples when I heard a sound I had come to recognise. I froze not wanting to turn and face the ineviatable. After a few seconds I had no choice and turned to face Anne. She was still sat in the chair but had now stopped rubbing herself off and had instead pulled her panties to one side and started to pee. She was in full flow, with a huge stream of golden pee splashing onto my kitchen floor; I was horrified!

"Anne," I now shouted at the top of my voice, "for fuck's sake don't do that here! Frank will be down for his breakfast any time now!"

Anne remained so cool and finished her piss before simply smiling at me and saying, "God, I needed that Mary. Now just let me finish myself off…." With which she resumed her masturbation.

"Anne, I beg you , please stop." I said.

"Mary, if you want to get this over as soon as possible then I suggest you help me." she replied with a grin on her face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Kneel down Mary and finish me with you tongue. Then we can straighten things up."

I was frantic and at the same time incredibly turned on. I sank to my knees, and kneeling in Anne's piss-puddle crawled over to her and started to lick her pussy and clitoris as fast and hard as I could. I was desperate to get her off as quickly as I could. I knew Anne liked dirty talk and started to encourage her, "Come on Anne, come for your little slut housewife. Come for me Anne, please wet my face with your cum. I'm knelling in your piss Anne, I'm covered in it." At the same time I bought my fingers into play inside her cunt. I was by now getting quite experienced at bringing Anne off, knowing what she liked and what bought her to her peak; so it didn't take long before she started to hump her hips up and down on the chair as she started to spurt her sticky juice into my face.

Having finished her, I stood up and ignoring my own passion to be fucked by her there and then, I grabbed some paper towels and started to mop the floor.

Anne made no attempt to help. I think she was enjoying seeing my panic at the situation she had so casually caused. "That's a good girl she said, clean up my mess."

I was nearly done when I heard Frank coming down the stairs into the hall. Anne quickly pulled on her trousers whilst I grabbed a last few towels and soaked up as much as I could.

Suddenly the door opened with a very tired Frank wandering in and simply saying "Hi Mum!". He was wearing just some boxer shorts which gapped open as he walked and which I was always telling him about in the hope that he would be a little more discreet about displaying himself around the house. Like any other teenager he just didn't seem to care about such things. For a moment he didn't see Anne sat at the table but then when he did, he spun round to hide his crotch and check that he was decent.

"I told you to be more careful how you dress." I told him.

"Sorry mum, I didn't know you had a visitor." He replied rather embarrassed.

"Hello Frank," said Anne, "I'm your next door neighbour".

"Yeah, I know, I've seen you around, errh Hi", said Frank.

In all the commotion I hadn't really considered the fact that my robe was almost undone, that it was soaked at the bottom with Anne's pee, that my tits were clearly on view and that my nipples were still erect. I realised the state I was in when I saw Frank to a 'double take' at my breasts, and quickly pulled my robe closed.

Anne then said, "listen, I won't keep you any longer Mary, I'll see you later."

phantom1
phantom1
128 Followers