My Wet Neighbour Ch. 1-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phantom1
phantom1
127 Followers

"Yes, okay," I mumbled and took the opportunity to leave the kitchen with her and walk her to the door.

"That was good and close." She laughed as I opened the door for her.

"Too close!" I said.

"Oh nonsense, it was fun." She replied, "Now listen, I think we could have some fun with young Frank there!"

"What on earth do you mean?" I asked.

"Mary, I can see how turned on you where by the thought of him catching us. You may deny it, even to yourself, but it was obvious to me. So think about it. At ten this morning I will be sunbathing nude in my garden. Make sure Frank sees me. Then, when nature takes its course, as it surely will, make him come round here to apologise to me. You'll understand what I mean when the time comes. If you don't want to involve yourself that's fine but I'm sure you won't begrudge me some fun with such a fine young man as Frank, not after all I done for you in the last few days."

I felt terrified and must have sounded it when I replied, "I can't believe you could think I would involve Frank or let you have your way with him!"

"Are you sure about that Mary?" she asked as she quickly kissed me on the cheek and walked away down the drive.

I just stood in the hall feeling numb. Somehow I already knew I would deliver Frank to Anne. I wandered back into the kitchen to be awoken from my thoughts by Frank looking at the sole of his foot and saying, "What's all this on the floor mum?"

"Oh, I spilt some orange juice," I said, quite proud of the speed of my response.

"Well it sure smells funny mum, I hope you didn't drink any!"

I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I replied, "Don't worry I clean it up in a minute," and with that, I left the room. I knew I had to masturbate myself, or burst with excitement and made straight for my bedroom.

By the time I had finished with myself, freshened up and got dressed it was already 09:50. I didn't really have time to think but did recognise that if I didn't go along with Anne's plan then I may not be able to continue our relationship. If I did go along with it, I was stepping into the unknown.

My mind was made up when I wandered to my bedroom window and looking out saw Anne walk out onto her patio. She looked up and waved at me, smiled and then started to strip. I watched her as see got naked, laid down on a sun chair facing my window, put on her sunglasses and started to read a magazine. She was going for it and I knew, at that moment, so was I!

I walked out onto the landing and called to Frank. He came up stairs and asked , "what is it mum? I was just getting some breakfast."

"It's my bedroom window. I can't seem to get the lock to undo and I want to freshen up the room. Can you take a look at it for me?" I said.

"Sure mum." And with that Frank walked into my room whilst I excused myself and walked into the bathroom to wait. I knew Frank would see Anne in her garden and felt my stomach churning as I gave him a few minutes. I could hear nothing but the frantic beat of my heart. I was scared at what I had started. After three or four minutes without a word from Frank I knew he must have seen Anne and was probably enjoying the view and hoping I wouldn't come back in to spoil it for him. I gently walked out of the bathroom and slowly crept to my bedroom door and peaked in. Even half knowing what to expect, I was still shocked. Frank was stood to one side of the window, his boxers round his ankles, intently watching Anne and with his dick standing firmly erect has he pulled his foreskin slowly back and forth. I had seen glimpses of his penis from time to time but never in an erect state. My stomach did summersaults as I watched him for maybe half a minute wanking himself slowly. I couldn't resist touching myself through my skirt as I watched him and at the same time felt so guilty.

Suddenly Frank jumped back from the window. I immediately realised that Anne had made her move and I knew I had to act then and there. I strode into the room as Frank spun round with his dick still in his hand and, continuing towards the window, shouted, "Frank! What the hell are you doing?"

"Sorry mum, I didn't mean to." he blurted out as I reached the window to see Anne standing up and waving her fist up at the window. "Good grief Frank, what have you been doing? Did Anne see you?"

He just stood there frozen with fear as his dick went limp.

"Right young man, get yourself dressed this instant." I told him and then come down stairs.

I went down to the kitchen to wait for him.

It seemed like an age before he sheepishly walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry mum…" he started to say before I interrupted him.

"You will go next door this minute and apologise to Anne. Do you hear me. and you'd better hope she accepts your apology and doesn't report you for indecent exposure."

"I can't do that mum. I can't face her! Its just so embarrassing." he pleaded.

You will go and apologise and I will come with you to make sure you do, and with that I grabbed his arm and frog-marched him next door. We were met at the door my Anne pretending to be annoyed.

"What the hell do you want?" she said.

"Sorry Anne," I said, "I can only apologise for my son's behaviour. Please believe me when I say he's sorry and it wont ever happen again."

"So you know what he was doing!" Mary.

"Yes, Anne, I caught him in the act and insisted he comes round an apologises to you immediately. I hope you can understand his actions as those of a teenage boy seeing such a beautiful site as you sunbathing.."

"Well," said Anne to turning to Frank, "what have you got to say for yourself? What on earth is the world coming to, if a woman cant relax in her own back garden without having to watch such a lewd display."

Frank responded sheepishly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just, when I saw you with no clothes on, I just got…erh…carried away. Sorry."

Anne's continued, "Well frank I'm not sure that's good enough. It seems to me you need to be taught a lesson. Now you can either be punished my me or choose for me to report your behaviour."

Frank turned to me and then back to Anne and said, "please don't report me. I didn't mean it."

"So you choose to accept punishment by me do you?" Anne asked.

Again Frank turned to me and said, "Mum?" looking to me for support.

I responded to him, "Frank, I'm sorry but I think Anne has a point. If you choose to act like that then you must accept the consequences. I suggest we hear what Anne has in mind."

Anne continued, "Very wise Mary," and invited us in to her house.

We entered and were lead into the lounge where Anne continued, "Now Frank, if you think it is acceptable to play with yourself in front of me like that, then your punishment will be to do so 'face to face'."

"What?" asked Frank in a concerned voice.

"You will continue your little performance and suffer the embarrassment. That will be your punishment." Said Anne.

"I still don't understand!" said Frank.

"Look! It's quite simple young man." Anne said in a slightly annoyed tone, "I can either report your behaviour or you can continue where you left off, right here and now!"

"I can't do that!" Frank pleaded, "and what about mum?" he said looking at me for backup.

"Sorry son," I said, "like I said, I think you should accept whatever punishment Anne deems appropriate. You certainly don't want to be reported do you!"

"But here mum!" he said.

Anne cut in, "Look Frank, you mother agrees, so stop whinging and make your mind up. Do you agree to my punishment or not?"

Frank stood quietly for a moment, hoping, I think, that I would bail him out but I remained silent. Realising he would not be saved by me he had to make his own decision and answered meekly, "alright, I accept your terms."

"Good boy!", said Anne and sitting on the sofa continued, "Now let's gets started shall we. Mary you will sit next to me. I want a witness that Frank is not forced to do anything he doesn't want to."

I looked at Frank and pretending to be reluctant whilst secretly looking forward to every minute of what was about to happen, I sat down next to Anne.

"Right," Anne continued, "We shall now begin. Frank drop your pants and shorts!"

Frank looked at me one more time for support but I ignored his visual plea for help.

"Now!" said Anne.

Frank, knowing he had no alternative, dropped his pants to the floor and then slowly and with great embarrassment pulled his boxers down to his ankles. Both Anne and I remained silent and simply looked at him to continue.

Frank sighed deeply and then bought his right hand to his dick and started to pull at his foreskin. Not surprisingly he started to grow erect almost straight away and Anne and I looked at each other and slightly smiled before turning our gaze back to Frank, now sporting a full erection and starting to pump himself more vigorously.

"Good boy Frank," said Anne, "now you will bring yourself off for me to see and do it properly!"

"What do you mean properly" Frank asked as he continued to slowly wank himself making sure not to look at me.

"Well Frank, if you do such things in front of a lady, you'd better make damn sure the lady get s a good show. If she doesn't enjoy it too, then you shouldn't be doing it. So if I don't enjoy your little performance then you have failed; that's what I mean Frank. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," said Frank, still without daring to look at me.

Frank then closed his eyes, seemingly trying to concentrate on what he was doing and started to wank himself faster.

Anne turned to me, smiled and pulled her track trousers down to her hips. I looked shocked but was by now beginning to get excited myself at the sight of my son masturbating for Anne. I couldn't resist rubbing myself too but held back from actually removing any clothing. It was a difficult situation for me in that I didn't want Frank to think I was enjoying his punishment as much as Anne clearly was.

Frank opened his eyes and saw Anne masturbating herself. He went into overdrive, seemingly ignoring the fact that his own mother was watching him to."

"Oh god! I'm coming, I'm coming!" he started to shout.

"Not yet Frank." Anne shouted back, "You will come when I say so. Now look at me Frank, Look at the enjoyment you are giving me."

Frank concentrated his view on Anne's fingers as she frantically masturbated herself.

"Now look at your mother Frank! See how you are exciting her too. Do you see that Frank?"

Frank now dared to look directly at me and saw the excited state I was in. He dropped his eyes to my hand which, like Anne, was now rubbing against my pussy lips, albeit through my clothing."

"Oh god, Mum!" he shouted, as he realised that I was enjoying his performance as well., "Oh god Mum!," he repeated and started to pull himself faster.

Anne spoke up, "Frank move over to your mother. Do you understand?"

I looked at Anne and then at Frank. He did as he was told and shuffled over to stand in front of me.

"That's a good boy, Frank. Now you can come. Now I want to see you spurt your cum." Anne said.

Frank looked me in the eye, almost as if he was looking for permission to continue. I gave him the slightest smile of approval which he instantly recognised and now, almost beyond control, pumped himself a last few times before shouting, "Oh my God!", with which he started to ejaculate. The first spurt of spunk flew into the air and landed on my shoulder and the sofa. The second and third both landed directly on my chin and dripped onto my T-shirt. The rest of his come flew onto the floor and down his own hand onto his legs.

As soon as he had come he looked at me and said, "I'm sorry mum! I'm so sorry." but before I could respond Anne spoke up, "There's no need to apologise Frank. That was a fine show from a fine young man. You have redeemed yourself for peeping on me from your mother's window.

Frank ignored her words and still looking at me said again, "I'm sorry mum!"

I had by now stopped rubbing myself and said gently to him, "That's fine Frank. You did what you were told and, you know, I'm very proud of you. You are indeed a fine young man and very sexy with it. Even your old mum was getting excited watching you. If that caused you extra embarrassment then I'm sorry to Frank."

"No Mum!" he said, "It was alright for you to watch."

"Good," I said, "Now pass me a tissue from that box on the table so I can clean up this mess of yours."

As I cleaned my son's cum from my face and clothes, he got his clothes back on and stood looking for guidance of what to do next.

"Frank, go home now." I said gently to him. "You go home and I'll be back in a minute. I just want to have a word with Anne first."

"Okay mum," Frank said and collecting himself together walked out of the room and out of the front door.

Anne turned to me, "So Mary, was that fun or what!"

I had to admit it was great but noted that neither of us had had the chance to come. I thought Frank would need a little time to himself before I returned home and taking Anne by the hand allowed her to lead me to her bedroom.

* * * * *

The Phantom likes feedback on his stories; its makes writing/publishing worth while. So please feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think – good or bad!

phantom1
phantom1
127 Followers