My Whore Wife Natalya Ch. 07

Story Info
I learn more about my wife during the Fappening.
3.2k words
3.85
33.8k
16

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cornferry2
cornferry2
123 Followers

When Natalya first heard the news, I knew something was going on. It was all over the internet. Several famous people had their smart phones hacked and pictures were posted on websites. They called it the Russian Fappening. This would have just been another news story if not for the fact that one of the people who had been hacked was Nikolai Komarovsky.

Nikolai was multi-millionaire with a publishing empire. He was also a notorious womanizer. He was not a good looking man. At about 170cm height, he was balding, overweight and a bit hairy, but with all his money, his magazines and his websites, he could really attract women. Most of them were gorgeous models because one of his magazine was the Russian version of Maxim.

I was flipping through the news on my phone and reading out loud to Natalya over breakfast. I often did this because she rarely if ever read the news on her own, and I thought it was important she at least knew what was going on in the world. Meanwhile, she was at the sink doing dishes in nothing but a tank top and tiny panties barely paying any attention to me. I loved that she was always dressed provocatively no matter what she was doing and she was getting her clothes wet doing the dishes making them see through. I could not complain.

When I read the new story byline out loud with Nikolai's name in it, she dropped a cup into the sink with a crash.

"Are you Ok?" I asked in Russian thinking she might have hurt herself.

"Da. Did you say Nikolai Komarovsky?" She asked.

"Do you know him?" Like she did not know about every famous man in Moscow.

"Do they show the pictures?" She ignored my question.

"No, but I am sure I can find them."

"No, no, that is ok. Never mind." She continued to the dishes but I could tell she was distracted. My curiosity peaked, I decided to Google the pictures. I typed in "Nikolai Komarovsky leaked photos" and literally hundreds of racy pictures popped to the surface.

Nikolai was clearly a pervert. There were pictures of him with multiple women, women tied up, women giving him blow jobs, women with multiple men, and almost every variation I could imagine. He certainly enjoyed a rich sex life. As I scanned the pictures, I noticed something interesting. In a number of the pictures there was one consistent woman. She had dark hair, dark eyes, a slim build and an incredible peach shaped ass. She looked to be in her late twenties, and she was very recognizable accept for her nose. I knew Natalya had gotten a nose job long before we met, and I had seen pictures of her with the old nose. She was practically a Penelope Cruz look-a-like. The realization hit me hard. My darling wife was one of Nikolai's playmates!

I played it cool and looked at the pictures quietly. In many of them she looked almost innocent. He had pictures of her in loose summer dresses, swimsuits, lingerie, and even costumes usually at angles to emphasize her best features. He also had pictures of her in nothing at all. Many of the pictures were tasteful and quite beautiful but others were extremely graphic. In some, she was playing with her pussy and spreading it wide. In others, she had his uncut cock in her mouth and in others he was fucking her from behind showing her ass wide open for all to see.

I had gotten used to the idea that my wife had led a very wild life before we met. She enjoyed sex, was a natural submissive, and was not afraid to use her sexuality to get what she wanted from men. She had been sponsored by a few men who paid her bills for sex, even a few simultaneously. She had modeled nude in a music video with a mask on, and she had been with a few dominate men who used her sexuality to humiliate her which seemed to trigger her addictive personality. There were even signs that she might have escorted for a time. These pictures, however, were quite a public display of her sexual submissiveness that would be clear to anyone who might have known her with before the nose job.

I guess, I had become silent as I looked through the pictures in detail because I felt her watching me. I looked up and saw her leaning against the kitchen counter looking at me. "Are there a lot of them?" she asked. I nodded.

She walked over and sat in my lap taking notice of my boner protruding from my boxers. "You are a sick bastard. I seem to have a strange taste in men.

"I suppose I should explain. I met Nikolai at a party. My father had gotten me a job serving for a caterer friend of his. You know he always said that my brother was smart, but that I would have to make it through life on my beauty. Well, in this job he got me, the boss required that I dress in a little French maid outfit. The party was for the Maxim magazine and everyone had to have a sexy costume. I was assigned to Nikolai's table and all night he was watching me as I moved around the table. He took every opportunity to look at me when I had to bend over even slightly. I did not think he was attractive. He was older than my father and obviously very arrogant.

"After the party, he told me that he thought I would be perfect for the magazine and asked me to come by the offices during the next day. He said that I should wear something stylish, and he would introduce me to the photographers. I liked the idea of being a model and thought it would make me famous. Of course, I wanted to be famous. Who doesn't? I would have money and meet rich men who could take care of me. So I went.

"I wore the nicest dress I had that showed my body without being vulgar. I had a Gucci purse that I and Jimmy Choo shoes that I had bought with my last four paychecks. I did my best to look and feel like a sophisticated model. When I arrived, I gave my name to the person at the desk and he sent me to a special elevator that went directly to Nikolai's office. When I exited the elevator, there was not even a secretary. Just him at his desk.

"He called me over and complemented me on my dress. He talked to me for a long time about being a model. How I would travel, see the world, meet interesting people and make lots of money for very little effort. I believed this to be the greatest gift I ever received. You now my family was very poor.

"He asked if I was interested. When I said 'yes' he pressed a button and a few minutes later, this photographer arrived. Nikolai told me that he had private studio and that the photographer would take a few shots of me for testing. I saw no harm. We walked over to a room off his office. It was beautiful. It had a view of the entire city on two sides, and the windows provided natural light.

"The photographer told me to stand against the white wall. I found him very unusual because he was a massive, muscular man and an African. He took a several quick pictures from multiple sides. He was very classy about it giving me simple directions. Then he left saying that he would send me the digital proofs.

"Nikolai told me that I was a natural model. I felt great from the whole event and very grateful this was happening to me, so when he touched my arm, I was receptive. Here was a man, no matter what else there was about him, who was going to make my dreams come true.

"I let him touch me then kiss me. We kissed for a while then it became very clear that he wanted me to do more. We went back into his office and there he became more aggressive. He kissed me harder and turned me around. I was so excited and grateful, I thought this was a very good sign. I should be his for a while. He grabbed me from behind, fondled my breasts while kissing my neck. Then he bent me over so my hands were on his desk and began to kiss my ass. He lifted my dress pulled my panties down my legs part way and started licking my ass and my pussy. When you know how wild that makes me. The dirty side of me took over and I came hard. I then dropped to my knees and pulled out his cock and kissed and licked him until he came in my mouth.

"After he came, he became calm again. He thanked me for coming that day and told me that he would reach out to me when the pictures were processed and looked at by the pictorial department."

She stopped talking. My cock was rock hard. She had not done anything to this point to give me relief. She knew how her stories always made me crazy, but this one seemed to end abruptly. "That's it?" I cried out. "That does not seem right considering all of the pictures."

"No sweetheart. That was only the beginning. He kept calling me over promising that the pictures would spark a pictorial for me in time. Every visit, we did something new. He took me traveling too. See these pictures in the bikini? That was on a trip to Greece." Then she flipped to another picture. "This one is also in the hotel in Greece. He told me that I should play with myself while he watched. He took pictures, and I think he even filmed it. This one of me walking naked in the street is on our way back from a party in Moscow. It was winter and cold, but he had me take my dress off and walk for five minutes through the streets. There were not many people around. It was late but it was so exhilarating I barely noticed the cold.

"We were together for months, and I did everything he asked. I thought to myself I did to be kind to him so he would make me famous. That was true at first. But after a while, it became a game. He would give me a dare, and I would do it to prove that I could and would. I was enjoying the game. I was addicted. He took lots of pictures and videos."

"What was the craziest thing you did?"

"Crazy as in dirty?"

"Yes."

"So much." She flipped through the pictures and came to one where she was staring up at him, cum all over his face and his dick in her hand. They were clearly outdoors. "Here we went through Gorky Park on a weekend with lots of people. I the middle of the park is an old gazebo. No one was around. He told me to get on the stage and do a strip tease. I was already naked under my dress, so it was very quick. But he was hard and came up. He leaned against a column and had me kneel in front of him. I took out his cock and began to suck on it. I played with it but he grew impatient and pushed against the back of my head forcing me down on the whole thing. It is pretty big as you can see..."

"It's huge. It seems all your past lovers have big cocks."

She smiled at this and finally reached for my dick. "Most of them do, I must admit. There is something about men with confidence and huge cocks."

"Where would you rank mine on your list."

"Sweetheart..." She sighed as if to say "Don't ask such a question if you don't want hear the answer."

"No, tell me the truth."

"Well, I have my own system of thought when it comes to men. There are penises, dicks and cocks. Penises are OK, perhaps a bit below average but fuckable. Dicks are average and cocks are big. Nikolai had a cock. You, I have to say, have a penis that is almost a dick." As she said this, she stroked me slightly harder, and I nearly came. She somehow knew this is what I wanted to hear.

"I was a bit of a size queen when I was younger connecting big cocks to power. But I am older and nice dick will do. In your case, I love you and that makes a penis that is almost dick fine.

"Anyway," she moved quickly to her story, "He took his cock and had me lick his huge balls while slapping my forehead with his cock. It nearly knocked me down. Then he said he was going to cum and told me to take it all on my face. He let go of a huge load. It was on my forehead and in my eyes and all over my nose and lips. He told me to leave it and used his thumb to carefully clear my eyes. He had me stand up and look around. We had accumulated a small audience of men and a woman. Some looked disgusted, but several of the men clapped and the woman looked at me like she wanted to come up kiss me. It was incredible.

"He let me put on my dress but had me walk through the park for the rest of the day with his load on my face. Most people barely paid attention or at least pretended not to notice, but several men came over to take pictures with me. See here... This is Nickolai taking a picture of this man getting his photo taken with me."

She was really rubbing my cock now. I was so turned on by this story. I loved that my wife was so dirty. I just could not help myself. "Tell me more," I begged.

"Ok, but I don't want to shock you."

"Tell me." I was almost out of breath.

"Well, one night, he told me to come over to the office and we finally would do a photoshoot. He had the whole thing set up. I had make up done. I was costumed in a tiny string bikini and heels, which was not unusual for the magazine, and the studio off his office was all set up with profession lights and equipment. This time, he flipped a switch and all the windows when dark. The reason, he said was prevent the glare as it was night outside. The big African photographer was back, and he had an assistant who was equally as large and was also African.

"The shoot started and they put me into all kinds of sexy poses in the bikini. Nikolai was giving direction, and he was adding in very vulgar words. 'Show your ass to the camera, look over your shoulder like you're getting fucked' that sort of thing. Soon he had me take off my top and hold my arms and hands to cover my tits for several pictures. Then he said 'come on whore, show us your tits.' That is when I realized this was another part of game.

"Instead of being disgusted and walking out, I decided to play the game hard. I posed sexier and sexier, dirtier and dirtier. Pretty soon it was a porn set, and I was very wet. Finally, Nikolai did what I was expecting. He took the camera and told both big African men to join me. The started fondling me and grabbing me. They grabbed my hands and put them on their cocks. Soon they forced me to my knees, and I was pulling out their cocks on both sides. Remember how I classified penises, dicks and cocks? Well these men were in a whole other category. Maybe super cocks!"

I moaned loudly and Natalya got on her knees there at the kitchen table and took my penis in her mouth. I wanted to hold on. I needed to hear this entire story.

"Look at this," she said grabbing my penis with one hand. "She how your head is just showing. It would take three hands to do the same on these men.

"They became very forceful. I wonder if they had ever fucked a white woman before. Probably because I felt like this was some sort of routine. The slapped me with their cocks and pushed me to deep throat and until gagged. Nikolai encouraged them to be rough and then for me to respond. 'Take it whore,' he said. 'Swallow bitch!' Then finally took me and took positions on both ends. The photographer behind me actually lifted me up, carried me to a sofa and through me down. It was like he was carrying a liter of milk. I was nothing to him. Then he positioned behind me and entered me. He did not hesitate at all. It was very painful at first. Nikolai told me to 'bark like a dog!' I tried. His partner came around and forced his big cock in my mouth though. I was helpless and being fucked relentlessly.

"After a bit, the photographer lifted me again and put me on top of him. He put his massive cock in to my pussy and held me so I could not move my hands or lift my body. Then the partner came behind and put his cockhead against my ass. He spit on my hole and shoved in. I meant to say 'no,' but I am not sure I did. I can still feel it in my memory.

"They must have partnered on women before because they did not mind being so close together. I had two men fucking me and one taking pictures. It was the most incredible experience. We went on for what seemed like hours. I had no choice. Finally, they laid me on the floor. I could hardly move. Both masturbated onto me and covered my face in their cum. I opened my mouth and tasted them both at the same time. I loved it.

"I lay there for a while until Nikolai came over. He looked at me and simply said, 'You are my little whore aren't you?' I agreed."

At this point, I came hard. My beautiful, dirty wife did her best to swallow it but much of my cum got all over her lips. She leaned up and, as if to share her feelings about the whole story, kissed me. I tasted myself for the first time. It was not bad.

When I calmed down, I pointed out that I did not see any of these photos. I wanted to see her getting fucked by the huge Africans.

"Sweetie, those photos were not taken with his phone. They used a professional camera." I was disappointed by this obvious point and even thought that perhaps she made up this story for my benefit. But there were a lot more amazing pictures of Natalya taken by Nikolai on the internet, and I intended to explore all of them.

cornferry2
cornferry2
123 Followers