My Wicked Ways Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,991 Followers

"What about me?" Dave now asked me.

"Fuck Jeanne's tight end," I directed him to the French-Canadian transwoman, while applying some lube to her asshole.

Dave blushed a little, but he then shrugged and placed his dick right at Jeanne's sphincter, parting her cheeks again, while her cock started to get a little hard, but not fully. Those hormones must have been having some effect after all, at last. Before I knew it, Dave was balls deep inside Jeanne, while Erica knelt to suck her dick, trying to get her stiff after all. It didn't work. Jeanne stayed only semi-hard at most. This was something that we had anticipated, but now it really hit home ... the hormones had made her effectively impotent. Then again, that was mostly a good thing, since she wanted her sexuality to be about taking, not giving, cock. Still, it was a good thing that we had other pricks around, because she would be unable to achieve a hard-on anymore.

I began stroking Erica's dick, and the same reaction now showed itself. Both transwomen were now at least partly impotent. Since only partial erections had limited use, they were now basically in the role that they always desired, that of the penetrated partner. That last dose of hormones must have been the final step. Sure, we could give them testosterone and reverse the effects, but it was clear that nobody really wanted that. They were free to be the women that they always wished to be.

I now grabbed Anton and told him, "Fuck Erica while I take Mandy here. I think that we should celebrate that both Erica and Jeanne have at last escaped the trap of their accidental manhoods."

"I guess they can still eat me out, though," Heather snickered, before shoving her pussy into her daughter's face while she got plowed by Anton.

I began fucking Mandy furiously, of course, her body greeting me with obvious pleasure at the encounter. She didn't need much foreplay right then and neither did I, especially as I saw all of the sex around me. The scene of Donald getting his ashes hauled by Natasha, Max, and Gilbert all at once was certainly sexy as hell, as was the sight of Anton ramming Erica and shoving her face into her mother's gash. She met me with feverish excitement, sending chills up my spine as I pounded her dripping cunt. I could tell that she was shivering, too, as she reacted to my hard rod's invasion of her body. I was definitely the aggressor, but she clearly didn't mind, as shown by the enthusiasm with which she pushed back at me with her lovely hips.

Finally, of course, Donald had too much stimulation and he came up Natasha's butt, just seconds before Gilbert shot off his load down Donald's throat and Max spilled his load in Donald's ass. Max picked up his phone and took a photo of the cum leaking from the man's sphincter and lips, sending it to Luis, who had apparently given him his number. He texted Luis an invitation and showed it to me, while I continued to take Mandy very hard indeed, and his text draft made it even harder not to cum just yet.

"I think that Donald's ass is going to be very used to cock pretty soon, but that's good news rather than bad. He needs to accept that there will be some traffic in that hole, just as there is in mine," Anne giggled before giving me a French kiss, "Nothing against you, Donald. Quite the opposite, babe. I want you to have the maximum pleasure. To do that, you need to break free of your self-hatred and your dogma, honey. Trust me, there will be plenty of pussy and ass to fuck in the future, too, not to mention some blowjobs. It will mean more sex for both of us, not less."

Erica began moaning into Heather's slit while her mother started doing so as well, allowing us to overhear a new kind of orgasm for the transwoman ... one that was all anal on her part, without any actual release. They both moved their hips with more than a little ardor, Heather's juices drenching Erica's face as she came all over it. The sight was too much for Anton and he exploded inside Erica, filling her with his spunk. The sight of his jizz leaking down her legs from her butt was something worth a zoom and I was pleased that Ninve zoomed in eagerly to catch it.

Next, Dave shot off his load in Jeanne, prompting a sort of orgasm without release for her as well, as his creamy gift kept giving through the benefit of the sight of so much cum leaking from her asshole. Both transwomen were pleased and they made out in full view of us, Jeanne's tongue going into Erica's mouth as they kissed. They also locked lips with Heather first, and then Dave, before Erica's mother also gave Mandy's father a tongue kiss worthy of any fantasy.

That was when I erupted inside Mandy, filling her snatch with my seed, as my own cum coated the inside of her pussy. She rose and gave me a lip lock, too, her tongue wrestling with mine as we expressed our enjoyment of the romp that we just had. When she knelt to suck me, I stunned everyone by getting hard again almost instantly in response, and then fucking her throat with more force than any of them would have ever guessed.

"Wow, how many pills did you take?" Sandra teased me, but I smiled so mysteriously at they all surrounded me to confront me about my secret.

"Seems that my new body has a lot of new tricks up its sleeve. I'm still learning how powerful it can be. Seems that I don't have much of refractory period anymore," I grinned with delight at that idea.

"Not like you had much of one before ... you were already porn stud material as it was," Nydia needled me while I fucked Mandy's face.

If these were my new powers, I could definitely get used to them, I thought, as I grabbed Nydia and made my intentions toward my stepdaughter very clear after all. From the look on her mother's face, however, I got a clear picture that it was going to be a one-two punch. Then again, Nydia and Cherry always worked best as a team, didn't they?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,991 Followers