My Wife

Story Info
He introduces you to two young studs.
2.3k words
3.81
70.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for Lindsey.

You are wearing a short silky dressing gown. I know that underneath you have a beautiful push up bra and transparent silky knickers, tight to your wonderful mound. You are wet and excited with anticipation of what is to come.

You are sitting somewhat nervously as I introduce you to the two tall and suntanned young men I have brought home with me. They speak to you in a friendly way as I go out to make you a gin to relax you for the pleasures to come. I realise they will be drinking in your beauty and sexiness as they lust for you while I am out.

I return and find the conversation is somewhat stilted, so I hand out the drinks and we quickly become more relaxed. You slide more comfortably into the settee, between the two men and become happier, more garrulous, and more open. You start to smile and become more flirtaceous as you relax into the realisation of the pleasure you are about to receive.

I lean over to whisper in your ear and as I do so I sneak open the dressing gown, so that your superb breasts appear and there is a hint of your smooth belly. I have to admire the way your tits poke teasingly over the top of the wonderful bra you have chosen and can only wonder what it is doing to the young men who can only be in awe of you. You visibly relax again and take a sip of your gin. You grin with the smile that says I want sex and need it now. You place one hand on the leg of the man to your right and suddenly all seems to become much simpler, much more natural and much, much more sexually charged.

You hand me the drink and lean towards the same man, gently touching his lips with yours and slowly running your tongue over his parted mouth. You repeat the gesture, this time cupping your hand over his chin as you pull him closer and taking his tongue between your gently parted teeth. A moan escapes your mouth as the person the other sides gently pushes you forwards and takes the gown down over your shoulders and caresses your neck with his own lips and tongue. You arch your back and lean towards him while at the same time continuing to run your own tongue over the mouth and lips of the first man.

You reach forward, as you continue to kiss the first man with deeper movements of your mouth and tongue, testing ever up his parted legs until your hand rests on a clear and large bulge inside his jeans. "I want that in me," you tell him, "I want it in me lots and I want to scream with pleasure as you fuck me senseless." He seems to become mesmerised by the sheer sexiness of your approach as he holds your hand over his thrusting manhood.

You stand up and the two stand with you, the one behind pulling the gown over your shoulders completely, slowly exposing your fantastic tits and much of your belly and sheer lacy knickers, covering your smooth cunt which will soon be on view. The one in front reaching out to remove his trousers and shows he is not wearing underpants. His large, erect penis stands proudly before him as you reach out with a smile and take it into both of your hands, which it dwarfs. You roll it between both hands, smiling at him, looking him straight in the eye with your own eyes wet with lust and sex. The man to your back turns you and kisses you deeply and you reciprocate with a small squeal. You arch and move and seem to become all animal. The first, now naked lad is starting to pull your panties down, but you cut him short by turning yourself, standing tall and calling, "look at this before you think of anything else, " sitting on the sofa with your legs spread and quickly pull the gusset of your knickers to one side. "What do you think of that?" you almost scream as you show him your fantastically smoothly shaved cunt, glistening with the juices pouring from inside you. You run one of your fingers into the slit, pick up the juices then greedily take them into your opening mouth. Once more you smile and say, "Fuck me!"

He leans towards you and places his cock at the entrance to your now dripping cunt. The other man is trying to kiss you, but you push him away so you can watch this large dick enter your most precious place. You run your fingers up and down the shaft, teasing the foreskin back and forth and rubbing the head over your aching pussy. You help him ease in by holding his cock as you thrust upwards and suddenly he is deep inside you and you are squealing and thrusting and crying out and seeming not able to breathe as you pant for air and with a rush reach a first and desperate orgasm on this huge cock. "Whoa!" you cry as the sheer experience of the come hits you.

As you smile and relax he still thrusts slowly in and out of your dripping vagina. You tell him to go slowly, then quickly and relish the cock deep inside your cunt. The other man now takes your lips and you realise he has placed the tip of his own, not inconsiderable penis to your mouth. You take it and gently ease your tongue round the head, rimming the opening as small drops of liquid appear which you eagerly taste. You run the tip of your tongue over the head, then down the shaft and with one hand gently squeeze the balls of the this complete stranger who has his cock in your mouth. You take the head totally into our open lips. You move and realise you aren't being fucked anymore and feel the need for a double penetration, but also, in your greed and desire cannot decide how.

"I need both cocks in me at once," you tell the men. "I want to suck one of you while the other fucks me," is what you tell them. Really you have a secret desire you cannot express – a forbidden desire we have experienced but briefly and which still amazes you because of the pain and the pleasure it brings. You do not understand the desire you possess, but need it you do. You want to tell them that you would like to be fucked in the arse, but you aren't ready to go that far yet.

You stand and while doing so provocatively open the lips of your cunt to show us all how wet and ready you are. You feel like a brazen slut and are loving every second of this fantastically sexual experience. You reach behind you to take off your bra, then change your mind, simply moving the straps and pulling your tits out of the tops to expose your incredible pink nipples. You slowly tease one nipple with your fingers and gesture both men to take a nipple each, which they do and while they suck you take your hands and almost lazily masturbate yourself to another orgasm as your fingers play with your swollen clit. I see this and cannot but admire your desires, needs and indulgence, which I find such a turn on that I have to take my own cock out and begin to wank as I watch these two well-hung guys give my wife the seeing to of a generation.

You push the man who has yet to fuck you to one side, take the other and make him sit down. You get up on your knees on the sofa and take his cock slowly into your mouth, lifting your delightful bottom into the air as you do so that it becomes obvious to the other guy that you want him to fuck you from behind. Once more your skills at oral sex are brought into play as you tease, suck and stroke the cock and balls of the lad in front of you. You take the whole of his shaft deep into your mouth as you say:

"Fuck me really hard, hurt me, pound deep into my cunt," you say as he gets behind you. He opens your legs, which is hardly necessary as he takes his huge cock and pounds it into your willing and open pussy.

For what seems an age the three of you are locked into a tableaux. The man behind you pounds and sometimes you reach to cup his balls and squeeze his cock as it goes in, out, in, out harder and harder. As you rock you keep up a continual, ceaseless licking, sucking and stroking of the larger cock in your mouth. You seem to gag as you take it deeper than I ever recall. You moan with delight each time the cock behind you thrusts once more deep into your womb.

As the cock in front of you explodes into orgasm you take it and allow the globs to enter you mouth, cover your eyes and hair and chin. You taste it all in a way I have never seen you do before. You move it from your chin and lick it and suck your fingers clean, then take his cock and suck all the juice from, leaving none behind. You are insatiable for cock-sauce.

The man behind hasn't finished yet, so you move and turn over onto your back and raise your legs. He enters you from the front and lifts your legs high over his shoulders for deeper penetration. His cock is sometimes very deep and sometimes hovering outside your cunt to attack your wonderful clit. You ask him to take you slowly, then quickly, then slowly, all the while grinding your shaven haven against his groin and cock.

"Let me ride you." As you push him back you spear his cock as you sit on top of him and bounce until once more you come with a loud groan, almost a cry of pain. The orgasm rolls and rolls and seems to go on forever.

Now you are emboldened and realise what you want. You take the still erect penis of the man who filled your mouth and once more suck it as you continue to slide up and down on the cock of the man beneath you. You turn and congratulate him, "You fuck fantastically well and I'm really impressed with your staying power." You lift yourself and hold his cock into your cunt, slowly wanking him into you, but you don't bring him off, just enjoy the feel of his cock inside you and also in your hand.

Then you take the cock in your other hand and look up at the man it belongs to. "I need this monster in my arse." Is all you say. And to show you mean business you lean forward and arch your buttocks into the air so that your tiny, tight rosebud comes into view, ready to be violated by this huge cock. As you do so the sight of the first cock in your cunt is readily available and with a groan I come onto the floor in front of me, but I still cannot stop watching the amazing sight unfolding before me as you, Lindsey, get the fucking of a lifetime.

I approach and offer the lubricant, which we had prepared for this. He takes it and smoothes some gently into your anus. I see you flex the sphincter as he takes his finger and works it in. With some more juice it opens more and he uses his thumb, then two fingers. You moan in pain – but don't ask him to stop. He continues to work over your arsehole, first with his fingers, then his tongue, until it is clear you are desperate for cock.

He places the tip of his large dick against your anal opening and eases it in as you push back – you grunt with the effort but all the while make sure you stay firmly stuck on the cock which sits deep in your vagina. He eases back then forward and then almost miraculously he is in and your are being double penetrated just as you wish. You moan with pleasure or pain, but keep the penetration and continue to push back with your gorgeous rear end with his penis deep inside you.

"Shoot into me," you tell them as you rock first forward onto the cock deep in you cervix and then back to the cock that is even deeper in your rectum. "Fuck my holes and fill me with come. I want my cunt and my arse filled with semen!"

The man beneath shudders as he spends into you, seeming to orgasm for ages. Then the one behind stiffens, seems to shiver then with a groan lets go for the second time. You seem to be in a daze, unable to believe what you have just experienced, with a cock coming in your cunt and at the same time a cock filling your arse with juice.

You ease away from them both, commenting, "I shall be so sore in the morning, I probably won't be able to walk, but just look how my cunt and arse have been so filled with love spunk!" These are such sexy words and with them you pull away and squeeze your pink nipples, demanding some more sucking and watching me watching you getting fucked, sucked and buggered.

And as you speak it drips from you onto the floor, the overwhelming evidence of an evening very well spent.

And you are, indeed, very sore in the morning, but with a smile on our face.