My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers

Olivia threw her head back and gave out a sort of gasping moan as I went wild between her legs. I tongued her slit, licked her clit, fucked her with my tongue, sucked her lips then pushed two fingers into her creamy pie.

"Oh God! Oh, Hughie, baby!" she wailed as her climax built to a crescendo. "Ummmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh!"

Her body was writhing in time with my oral and digital assault, and I could feel the flow of her juices covering my face. My cock was already coming back to life just from the feast I was having between my wife's legs, but I could wait.

But I didn't have to wait long. I heard Olivia give a sharp intake of breath and hold it, which I knew from experience was the onset of her orgasm. So I burrowed in with my mouth and that did the trick. With a loud exclamation, she gasped and shuddered as she creamed all over my face.

I gently massaged her pussy with my mouth as the orgasm swept through her body, until she pushed my head away from her overheated crotch.

When she finally finished twitching, I stood up and finally finished undressing, removing my shirt, my pants and my boxers. I stood in front of my wife naked, with a semi-hard cock sticking out in front.

Olivia reached out and softly caressed my meat, and it leapt in her hand.

"Hold that thought for a little bit while I go rustle up some grub," I said, pulling my cock gently from her grasp.

In truth, my stomach was growling and I needed something to put in it. I settled for a frozen pizza and stuck it in the oven. Then I sat back down on the sofa and wrapped my wife in my arms.

"I think I love you a little more each day," Olivia said softly as she snuggled up to me.

"You know, I thank God all the time for putting you in my path all those years ago," I said. "Livie, you're my rock, the thing that anchors me. Without you, I'm nothing. I need you now, more than ever before."

"I know, honey," she said. "I know."

We each had another glass of wine while we sat back on the sofa with our arms around each other's shoulder and enjoyed the afterglow – and the anticipation – of our lovemaking.

Then the timer on the oven went off and I strolled into the kitchen to retrieve our pizza. We ate in silence, each one lost in our thoughts and fantasies of love and lust. I realized then that while my job was important, it wasn't important as the person sitting next to me on that sofa.

I have a good wife, the best a man can have, and I wasn't putting her first in my life. Well, that was going to change.

We ate our fill then I took the plate back into the kitchen. When I returned, Olivia was reclining on the sofa with a come-hither look in her eyes. Her legs were open slightly, giving me just a peek at her fat pussy. She beckoned me forward with her fingers, and I wasn't in any mood to dawdle.

I stroked my cock lightly in my hand, and I could feel the power surging through the hard shaft as I drank in the vision of loveliness that lay back on the sofa.

"I believe you said something earlier about fucking you like a cheap whore," I said softly. "I think I'll settle for just fucking you like you're my wife. How about that?"

"I don't care how you fuck me, Hugh, just fuck me," Olivia whispered. "Fuck me hard like I know you can."

I knelt on the sofa, with my left foot on the floor, and settled in between Olivia's legs. She opened her legs wider then reached down and opened up her prominent labia. Her pussy was wet and gaping, and her inner flesh was an angry hot pink that I knew meant she was highly aroused.

Her clit was hanging out of its hood, swollen and throbbing. I actually shuddered because I could sense that my Olivia was as hot as she'd been in a long time. I held my cock in my fist and slid the head between her gates, brushing up over her clit.

Olivia moaned in incipient lust, and I was suddenly seized by the urge to just ram my cock up her hole and fuck the living daylights out of her.

And that's just what I did.

With a growl, I put the head of my cock to her pussy and thrust forward with my hips, driving deep into her slot in one screaming plunge.

In seconds, I was fucking my wife with a hard rhythm that had her panting and gasping in pleasure. Keeping my hips working steadily, I bent down and gathered Olivia in my arms and we kissed wildly, our bodies working in perfect tandem, the way they had from the very start.

I got a huge jolt of lust out of the way Olivia's tits slid over my chest as we fucked, the way her fat nipples jousted with mine to produce spasms of pleasure. Our tongues were doing urgent battle, our lips fighting together as our love burst forth in radiant blossoms of passion.

At length, I realized that where we were on the sofa was constricting our movements, so I suggested that we get on the floor. Olivia's eyes were cloudy in lust and all she could do was just nod her head.

I pulled my cock – reluctantly – from her gaping, oily snatch, and marveled at how the juices of our commingled lust dripped off my crown.

Olivia got on her knees, so that she was leaning over the sofa. Her legs were spread open and I could see her hot pink hole framed by the black teddy and the stockings. She reached under her body with one hand and spread her pussy open as wide as she could.

"Ohhhhh God! Fuck me, Hugh!" she wailed. "Fuck me and make me cummmmmm!"

I've always given this woman what she wants, so with a grunt, I positioned my cock at her entrance and slid back into her steaming hot box. Olivia started in with a series of keening moans and loud wails as her orgasm gathered steam from the relentless assault of my cock in her cunt.

As I worked my hips hard and fast, driving my dick back and forth in her spastic pussy, I reach down and clamped my hands on her swaying tits. As my fingers rolled her hard nipples around, I could feel her body start to twitch, and she arched her back.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she panted, and that was it.

With a loud wail, Olivia's body went into climactic convulsions as an all-consuming orgasm ripped through her body. All I could do was grab her hips and keep fucking her hard. I could only remember one time when she had come like that, and it was on our wedding night.

"C-c-c-c-ome w-w-w-with meeeeeee!" Olivia stammered. "Oh, Hugh, bay-beeeee!"

I gritted my teeth and howled as a rocket load of cum exploded from my scrotum and spewed out the end of my cock. I basted my beauty's velvet cunt with a staccato burst of cumshots as I spent my lust deep in her womb.

For long minutes, we jerked together as our climax swept us along on a high tide of lust. Finally, I had nothing more to give. My sated cock slowly slid out of her sheath and flopped wetly between our sweaty bodies, followed by a river of cum.

I considered bending down and sucking my seed from Olivia's dilated pussy, but I was too tired, and I didn't want to move from where I'd slumped over my wife's back. I reached up and pulled up her sweat-soaked hair and licked the back of her neck, and she laughed contentedly.

"I love you, Livie," I whispered in her ear. "Always have, always will."

"I love you, too, Hugh," she whispered back. "You are the best."

After a few minutes, we stood up wearily, blew out the candles and walked upstairs for a very satisfying night's sleep.

After coffee the next morning, we made love again in our bed, snoozed a little bit, then fucked again in the shower before heading off to pick up our children and return to some normality.

But we didn't go back to the way we were before. That night was a watershed for Olivia and me. We rediscovered our lust for each other, renewed our commitment to make each other the most important thing in our lives and I have to say, the rewards have been well worth it.

Quite frankly, we're fucking like a couple of kids, thoroughly embarrassing our children by the way we smooch and carry on. I still have to work late sometimes, but when I do, Olivia knows in advance, and if there is something important the kids are doing at night, I leave the office no matter what.

My life, my marriage and my family are all in a more positive frame of mind, and it's all because my wife loved me enough to give me just what I needed when I needed it most.

My wife? I think I'll keep her.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,238 Followers
12