My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 04

Story Info
Blond wife and husband used by black gang leader.
2.8k words
4.4
96.7k
77

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about eight in the evening a few days later when the doorbell rang. When Pat answered the door she was surprised to see the Boss. Not knowing what else to do Pat asked him to come in. She led him to the living room where I had been reading.

"Hello Steve" he said. "I'm sorry not to have been in touch sooner but things have been very busy and lucrative since we released your last video. You and your wife Pat are very popular. Oh I also want to give you your copy of the video and a check for your portion of the sales as we promised."

The Boss sat down on the couch and motioned for Pat to come sit beside him. She looked at me and I, not knowing what he had in mind, nodded my acquiescence.

After Pat sat down he resumed saying, "Pat I know that this is all new territory for you and that is a major part of the appeal that you have to our customers. That is why I have been moving forward slowly giving you both some time to adjust to your changed status as my play toy."

"We have gone pretty slowly but in our next session things are going to become much more hands on. That is the other reason why I have come here tonight. I hope that you did not have plans for this evening because we are going to have a little private session. I want to prepare you for the next time that we are together. I do not want you to become recalcitrant."

"Steve I brought along a camera and a tri pod. They are in my car. Would you please get them for me?"

I quickly retrieved the camera and tri pod. When I returned Pat and the Boss were sitting a little closer and the Boss was holding Pat's hands as they talked.

"Thank you Steve." he said. I am going to set up this camera to take a wide view of all of the action. We will use my cell phone for the other shots."

When he was done setting up the camera and had it recording he sat back beside Pat and motioned for her to move closer. He placed an arm on the back of the couch. Then he looked at me and said "Steve I want you to sit on the other side of me. Unzip my pants and take my cock out. I want you to stroke it while I get more intimately acquainted with your wife."

He then turned to Pat and kissed her. I was very interested in Pat's response since I knew that she had never kissed a black man. In just a few moments her lips parted and I watched as the Boss's tongue dove into her mouth. I actually wondered how I could just simply sit here and watch my wife with a black stranger and not feel the need to intervene.

A moment later they broke the kiss and the Boss turned to me. "Don't you have something that you are supposed to be doing Steve?" he said.

Shaken from my reverie I quickly unzipped his pants. It was a bit of a struggle to get his cock out because he already had a huge hard on. In fact, my cock felt like a steel rod had been inserted in my pants.

As I began to stroke his cock he returned his attention to Pat. He began by fondling her breast and then he quickly ran his hand up between her legs. I was in a perfect position to watch my wife thrust her breasts out so that the Boss could feel them better. When his hand went between her legs she immediately parted them giving him full access.

Then he began to unbutton her dress. He only took a moment before all six buttons were undone and her dress was spread apart revealing her bra and a generous amount of cleavage. His hand immediately dove into her bra and grabbed her breast. Pat sucked in a deep breath as he pinched her sensitive nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Moments later he had pulled her breast out of her bra. Meanwhile the camera was busily recording my beautiful wife as the Boss molested her breast and me stroking his cock as if it were my own.

He removed his arm from around her shoulders so that he could use both hands to work on Pat's tits. He managed to get the second breast out of the bra. I looked at my wife. I had never seen her look sexier than she did then.

She sat there with her dress unbuttoned and both tits pulled out and over her bra with a black man sucking one nipple while he fondled her other breast and pinched the nipple. I watched as Pat looked down and took in the image. A slight smile played across her lips and she clearly enjoyed the sight.

After a few more minutes of this the Boss stopped and stood up pulling Pat to her feet also. He left her standing there and took out his cell phone. Using the camera phone he recorded close ups of Pat's lovely tits giving special attention to the nipple rings and the black beads proudly displaying the white capital "Q". Then he reached forward with one hand and fondled first one tit then the other making sure to include Pat's facial reactions.

When he was satisfied he pushed Pat to her knees in front and to one side of him. He motioned for me to take a similar position on the other side. I did not like where I thought that this was going but I had little choice. Our decision had been made.

Holding the cell phone and recording while looking downward towards his cock he unloaded the bomb that I had been dreading.

"Steve", he said. "I know that your wife has never sucked a black cock before. My guess is that she is more than a little reluctant so we need to reassure her that it is all right. Here is how we are going to do just that. Steve I want you to place your hands behind your back. Now I want you to take my cock in your mouth and show Pat how it's done. Oh and by the way. I want you to look up at me so I can get a good picture."

I slowly leaned forward staring at his large black cock but I could only go so far. I just could not make myself part my lips and take his cock in my mouth. Then I caught a flash of movement and felt the Boss's hand on the back of my head. He began to push my head forward until the the tip of his cock was pressing at my lips. When I felt some liquid on my lips and I could not resist the temptation to taste his pre cum. The moment my lips parted to taste the liquid he resumed pressure and I reluctantly parted my lips as his big black cock slid into my mouth and throat.

If there was any doubt before there was none now. I was a cuckold. I had given my lovely wife to a group of black men. I had even succumbed to the allure myself and found myself busily moving my lips up and down the length of his hard black member.

I was totally lost in my thoughts and the sensations coursing through my body when the Boss said "Steve!" very loudly. Startled, I opened my eyes and looked up in the direction of the voice and saw the cell phone recording my submission to this black man. At the moment I looked up the Boss shoved his cock deep down my throat until my nose was buried in his curly black hairs. He held me there for a moment and then released the pressure.

I continued to look into the cell camera as the Boss resumed shoving his cock into my mouth. He said "Now Steve I want you to continue sucking my cock and I want to see you taking it all the way down your throat every time. We want your wife to see exactly how it's done. Pat, are you watching your husband sucking that black cock?" Pat nodded yes without ever taking her eyes off the sight before her.

It really wasn't hard and my natural tendency to do things to the best of my ability was my undoing. Each time I moved forward I made sure that my nose pushed against his groin. I was actually enjoying myself. The feeling was unknown to me. His hard black member between my lips was hot and slick. I wanted it to go as deep down my throat as I could get it.

Suddenly his hot cock was removed from my mouth as he said "Whoa! Take it easy Steve. I want something left for Pat to enjoy."

"Okay Pat it's your turn. Place your hands behind your back. Steve I want you to hold my cock for Pat." We both did as the Boss said and Pat moved forward stopping just short of actually touching his cock.

When she did not move forward The Boss said, "Pat I'm disappointed in you. I had hoped that you would do better than your husband. Steve it looks like you will need to help your wife."

Not understanding what he meant I forced myself to stop watching my wife and to look up at the Boss. "Help her." he said. When I still did not understand he shook his head.

"Steve she needs to know that you want her to suck my cock. Put your hand behind her head and urge her forward. Once she knows that you really are good with her sucking my black dick she will be fine."

I did as I was told and gently pushed my wife's head forward. I was mesmerized as I watched my wife's lips come in contact with the Boss's big dick. I continued the pressure and slowly watched Pat's red lips part and the head of the first black cock she had ever sucked entered her mouth. Now I was enthralled as more and more cock went into her mouth until about half of it was engulfed.

As I let up on the pressure to her head my wife moved backward and I watched as her lips slid along about five inches of black sex. On her own she moved forward until she had established a rhythm.

After a few minutes of this the Boss placed his hands on either side of Pat's head and stopped her motion. "Steve" he said. "I think that Pat is going to need your help one more time. I want you to push her head forward just like I did for you. I want my whole ten inch cock down her throat."

I felt Pat shudder slightly and then I began to apply pressure. Slowly another inch of cock went into her mouth but then stopped. "Sweetheart" I said. "Try to swallow it and it will slip down without so much distress."

I resumed the pressure and I felt my wife try to swallow as I tried to force more and more of this huge black cock down the throat. Finally the last inch followed the other nine into my wife. She looked lovely. Her red lips were distended and wrapped tightly around the Boss's dick. Her nose was pressed into his pubic hair and flattened against his groin. Her fine blond hair framed the picture and provided contrast against black thighs.

She looked up at the Boss and the flash on his phone went off. He took several more pictures of my wife's mouth and throat filled to capacity with black dick. Finally she looked over at me with a look of satisfaction. I will remember that image for the rest of my life.

My wife began to pull back and I watched the Boss's big black snake as it slowly emerged from within my wife. Forward and back she went. Each time she moved forward her mouth and throat engulfed his dick completely. It was only a matter of moments before I sensed the Boss as he began to tense up and I knew what was coming. Suddenly he shoved his cock in as deeply as possible and held it. Then he pulled out and rammed it down Pat's throat several more times holding it for a second at the moment of deepest thrust.

I knew what was happening. His cum was being pumped down my wife's throat and into her stomach. I could see it in my mind as load after load of cum spurted from the end of the black cock that I had encouraged my wife to service.

I watched as the Boss, finally sated, as he slowly pulled his now limp dick from down Pat's throat. While he removed his dick from Pat's mouth I looked up at him pleadingly. I had just watched and even encouraged my wife to subject herself to this humiliation and I had the biggest hard on that I have ever had. I wanted to use my wife too.

Looking down at me the Boss noticed my predicament and nodded.

I quickly stood and without hesitation shoved my much smaller cock into my wife's waiting mouth. She had learned her lesson well. With hardly a pause my dick slid into her throat and I was rewarded as I watched her face pressed to my groin just as she had for the boss.

Three strokes later I convulsed as load after load of cum rushed down my wife's throat to join the Boss's cum in her belly.

A short time later he Boss left and Pat and I decided that a shower would be in order. The warm water felt great and I held my wife in my arms and relaxed. She turned her head up to me and I kissed her. Her lips were warm and pliant and as we deepened the kiss and my tongue delved into her mouth I was reminded that just moments ago this same mouth had been filled with a black cock.

With that thought my mind began to remember all that we had done since meeting the Boss. I realized that I was actually grateful. In addition to the feelings that I had felt as I watched and participated as my wife was used by these blacks our sex life had also improved. It had improved so much that I bent Pat over at the waist and slid my dick into her warm moist pussy. After vigorously fucking her for several minutes I found that I was able to cum yet again.

After that we dried off we both fell into the bed and slept all night.

The next morning over breakfast we discussed what the Boss might have in store for the future. If, as he had said, yesterday was an indication of the next video Pat and I would be expected to make it was likely that my wife would be subjected to facial abuse from about ten different black men one after the other.

I looked at my wife and wondered could she, would she do this? Finally I just asked her how she felt about the prospects. "Look Steve" she said. "We both know that I would never do this kind of thing willingly. I was coerced into it in the first place."

"We have always been honest with each other. We are in between a rock and a hard place and there only seems one way to go and that is forward. We both know that at some time this will all play out and come to an end. That is one side of the problem."

"The other side of it is that I enjoy it. I'm not sure why but being forced to do things that I would normally never do excites me. At the same time it is humiliating and degrading. But that excites me also. Knowing that I am the center of attention in a room full of black guys is a complete turn one. How many women have ever had an experience like that? I'm looking forward to the future and I hope that you are also."

"Sweetheart I know that I must be a pervert but you looked beautiful last week with all of that cum on your face. Last night, watching you take the Boss's cock deeply down your throat and seeing your lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as it slid all the way into your mouth until your nose buried in his pubic hair was even better."

"That picture is indelibly stamped into my memory and it only makes me love you more. I guess that means that we are agreed to continue forward."