My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 05

Story Info
Husband & wife used by blacks put on a show.
4k words
4.49
113.8k
103

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday evening a few days later when the doorbell rang. I looked outside and I could see a young black man whom I recognized as one of the gang members. I opened the door and he asked to come in saying that he had a message from the Boss.

I asked what the message was and he said that he was supposed to deliver it to my wife and I together. After inviting him in and showing him to a seat in the living room I went into the kitchen for Pat who was drying the dishes.

We came back into the living room to find him relaxing on one of the lounge chairs like he owned the place. He stood up as we came into the room.

As we stood there he said "The Boss wants you at our place at eight in the evening this Saturday."

We both continued to stand there expecting more. Finally I asked "Is that it?"

"No. No it isn't" he said. "The Boss told me to tell you that your wife was supposed to tip me."

Pat started to reach for her purse when the young man began to laugh. "Not like that you dumb bitch" he said. "You are supposed to tip me by servicing my black dick like you did for the Boss the other night."

"What!" I shouted. "Are you nuts? You can't just come in here and expect my wife to suck your dick."

"Listen up you fool. Both you and your lovely wife are the property of our gang. Once the Boss is finished with his fun you will both be expected to service any black man that we send over here. You will be servicing other blacks any place and any time that you are told. This is what it means for your wife to be a Queen of Spades and you as her cuckold."

"Now Pat I want you to get over here and get on your knees and suck my dick. I don't have all night. And just in case you have some idea that you can quickly suck me off and send me on my way you can forget it. The whole gang has seen your most recent video where both of you deep throated the Boss."

"Shit" he snorted. "The Boss set us up a little movie theater. He has been showing your videos to all kinds of people for the last week. You two are famous" he laughed. "Now get on your knees Pat and show me what you can do."

Pat looked at me and reluctantly walked over and knelt in front of the young man. As she started to unzip his fly he motioned for her to stop. "Steve" he said. "Here is my cell phone. I want you to record everything so that I can prove to the Boss that you were obedient."

As I took the phone and began to record my wife resumed unzipping his fly. After some effort Pat finally got his black dick out. As she stroked it a few times I felt my own cock beginning to grow. I zoomed in to get a close up as Pat extended her tongue and licked the pre cum from his dick. Then her lips parted and engulfed the head of his dick. Her soft red lips gripped his shaft tightly as she began to move back and forth.

I was enjoying the sight of my beautiful blonde wife fully dressed and on her knees servicing a black cock like a local whore. I smiled when it dawned on me that Pat was enjoying the experience herself. She had told me that she enjoyed being forced to do things that she would normally never do. She actually liked being used, degraded and even humiliated.

A short time later the cell phone recorded my wife totally engulfing his black cock and pushing it all the way down her throat. Her nose pressed into his groin.

It was just a few moments before he reached behind her head and forced his dick even deeper down her throat. He thrust in and out a few more times and then held her head tightly. I knew then that my wife was taking his cum down her throat and into her belly. Seconds later I felt my own ejaculation as my cock unloaded into my pants.

When he finally released her head she slowly backed up letting his limp dick slide out of her mouth. She was about to get up when he said simply "Clean it up. Lick it clean." Pat dutifully began to lick cum and spittle off of his now limp cock.

When she had finished he zipped his pants, took his phone, turned and left. Pat remained kneeling there for a few moments. Her lips were swollen. There was cum and spittle on her lips and cheeks. As I reached down to help her up I told her "You are beautiful." She smiled and then leaned forward and kissed me deeply sharing the taste of the messenger's cum.

Saturday night we arrived at eight as instructed. Once again the Boss met us at the door and invited us in.

"You're looking lovely tonight Patricia. There are a lot of people here that are looking forward to seeing your luscious body filled with black cock."

Pat looked at me a little startled and then turned and asked the Boss exactly what he meant by "a lot of people".

The Boss said "Well since the last time you were here we have added a small theater. I was using it to show your videos, they are very popular by the way, and I realized that we could use the same space to provide live shows while we were making videos. So I have arranged a stage where you will conduct live performances and we will record the show for our next video. I installed thirty seats and all tickets have been sold. It seems that there are a lot of men who want to see the live performance rather than purchase the video. This way we can make money two different ways."

Steve said "Hold on just a minute. It was one thing when you were using my wife and the gang members watched and participated. Now you want to display and use my wife in front of an additional thirty strangers?"

"Steve as I have told you before you and Pat are free to refuse to participate at any time. I realize that we are placing pressure on you to participate but the decision is ultimately up to you" the Boss said.

Steve's resolve wavered a bit. Finally he asked "Exactly what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Tonight is all about oral sex like we did the other night at your house. Your wife will be expected to use her mouth and deep throat all of the gang members. In addition you will be expected to provide preliminary services getting each man hard and ready to go. I'm sure that your wife's throat is going to be stretched and abused just a bit after taking ten big black cocks. So I want you to get each man ready yourself so that Pat does not have to spend so much time draining those ten cocks. The closer you get them to shooting their load the less stress and strain there will be on your wife."

"There will be a raffle after Pat drains the gang's cocks. Two lucky members of the audience will be allowed to come on stage and Pat will work her magic on them also. Finally I will fuck her in the ass!"

Pat blurted out "I've never been fucked in the ass." "I thought as much" the Boss said. "That is why I am going to take your virgin ass hole for myself. You may as well get used to it Pat because your lovely round white ass is going to be almost as attractive to these black men as you blond haired pussy will be."

"The video after this one will be anal, for both of you! Now! What will it be? Are we going to go on with the show or do I have to refund all the paid admissions?"

I looked over at my wife. She had a strange look on her face. I actually think that she was visualizing loving all those black cocks and liking it. She looked up at me and smiled. She said "I can handle this."

And so it was decided. The Boss pointed to a door and told us to go in there and get totally undressed. He told us that he would be on the stage with us giving direction.

We quickly undressed and waited for the Boss. He came in shortly and said "Follow me." Pat took my hand as we followed the Boss out the door and onto the stage. I was embarrassed to be naked in front of all of these black men. It was humiliating when I realized that in addition to standing here nude with my equally naked wife I already had a hard on as I thought about what was about to happen to us.

We were about to be used by a large group of blacks. We were about to do things that we had never dreamed of doing. Despite feeling deep humiliation for willingly involving my wife in this I was having trouble accepting the fact that I was a willing participant myself. I was looking forward to watching my wife used by these men. When honesty forced its way into my thinking I had to admit that I was excited and anticipating my part too. I am not gay or even bi yet it was terribly erotic to realize that before the night was over I would have sucked at least the ten gang members. Straight white guys simply do not do that.

I was jerked back to reality when I heard the Boss say "Showtime! Gentlemen I want you to meet Steve and his lovely wife Patricia. Steve and Pat are happily married and they are here voluntarily. They are already aware of what is planned for the show today and have agreed to entertain you. If you should decide that you enjoyed the show there will be a video available on our web site in about a week."

"Steve please tell the audience that you know what is planned and that you are a willing participant. I also expect you to tell them what your part in the show is and that you support your wife's decision to participate. Speak up Steve so that the microphones can hear you clearly."

To say that I was caught unprepared would be an understatement. After a few moments I decided to just tell it like it is. I guess that is why the Boss sprung this on Pat and I like he did.

"My name is Steve and this is my wife Patricia or Pat. We came here today of our own free will. I understand fully that I am expected to do whatever is necessary to prepare a number of black men by sucking their cocks until they are about ready to cum. Then my wife will allow each of them to deep throat her until they cum. I support my wife's decision to participate and encourage her."

The Boss said "Thank you Steve. Now Pat please confirm what your husband has said."

Pat spoke out clearly saying "As you have been told my name is Pat and I am Steve's wife. After Steve prepares each of our guests today it will be my responsibility to finish what my husband started. Each of the participants will be allowed to give my mouth and throat a complete workout by face fucking me until each one ejaculates. I will swallow all of every load and do anything else the Boss tells me to. I am here of my own free will."

"Thanks Pat. Let's begin the show. Steve I want you and Pat to kneel back to back so that the audience can see all of the action." Without even thinking I heard Pat blurt out "No!"

"Excuse me!" The Boss said. Pat quickly replied "I don't mean that I won't do it. What I mean is why should the audience be the only one to see what is going on? I want to watch my husband sucking all those black cocks." "That goes for me too" Steve added. I want to see my wife as you all use her for your pleasure."

After a moment of thought the Boss said "Okay, we can do that. I think that will heighten the audience enjoyment as well. You two need to kneel about four feet apart facing each other. That way you should be able to see each other in action clearly."

The Boss said "Let's have some action. Send the first gang member up here to start with Steve."

A totally nude young man sporting an eight inch cock came forward and stepped in front of me. As he leaned forward I felt myself involuntarily parting my lips and allowing his hard hot black cock to enter my warm moist mouth. I began moving back and forth with my lips firmly holding his dick. After a few dozen strokes I moved all the way forward taking all eight inches of black meat into me and down my throat. From his reaction I thought that I must have gone too far. I certainly did not want him to cum into me.

He must have felt the same because he pulled his cock out of my mouth immediately. After that he turned and I was able to watch him bury his black dick in my wife's mouth to the hilt on the first stroke. I hardly had another moment to think before the next cock was shoved into my mouth.

In the meantime Pat had thoroughly enjoyed watching her husband sucking cock. It was something that she never believed she would see in her lifetime. Of course she never believed she would be here willingly letting all these black hoods using her this way either. She did not have any more time for thought before the first black cock was being shoved into her mouth and down her throat.

There was a steady stream of black meat being shoved into her and cum being pumped down her throat as the remaining nine gang members used her mercilessly. There was one cock that must have been twelve inches long. It felt like the head was being shoved into her belly with each thrust. Another wasn't more than seven inches long but it was much fatter than all the others. She had some trouble getting it down her throat but she was finally successful. It had taken so long to swallow the huge cock that he came immediately and pumped a huge load into her.

Finally, when the last cock was empty the Boss stepped back onto the stage. "Hold on gents. We aren't done with this lovely couple yet. I had planned to select two men from our audience to join Steve and Pat on the stage but I have changed my mind. I know. I know. That doesn't make you happy. May be this will make up for your disappointment."

"While we do what we do for our own personal pleasure we also make it our business to place both Steve and Pat into positions where they are humiliated and degraded. Now just having two more black cocks for them to service is not going to increase their angst. Still, we have told them both what would happen tonight so I am unwilling to stray too far from the original script which might cause me to lose their trust."

"My gang has scoured the neighborhood and we have located two black homeless men. They are both in their sixties and, as you can imagine, are rather ripe." As he spoke two old blacks entered the stage. Their hair was filthy and the smell was apparent from some distance. Both Pat and Steve wriggled their nose and frowned.

"Steve and Pat I need you two to get back on your knees. Steve you go first. Be sure to clean that cock off real good for your wife."

We did as the Boss instructed and the first old man stepped up to me and he fumbled with his zipper removing a six inch dick. Without waiting to think I immediately began to suck the smelly dick wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible. It must have been some time since the old codger had any sex because he was ready to cum in just a few moments.

As the first cock was removed I sought and found the second. I was forced to take longer this time because I could hear my wife struggling to overcome the gag reflex as she valiantly serviced the first old man's putrid cock.

Pat was struggling to get his dick down her throat so that she could finish him off as quickly as she possibly could. The old man had a different idea. He had never in his whole life had sex with a white woman and this one was a beauty. She was a full ten on any measurement scale. True to what he had been told this married beauty had taken his cock into her mouth immediately and had not objected when he shoved it in as far as it would go. He was quite content to hold her nose against his groin so that he could enjoy the exquisite pleasure.

She was a gorgeous blonde and the sight of her warm red lips grasping his shaft, her nose pressed into his kinky graying pubic hair and her blonde hair framing it all was more than he could stand. After a few more thrusts he held his cock as deeply inside this blonde beauty as he could and let go a five year accumulation of cum into her and groaned. The feeling of release and the eye candy almost caused him to faint. He did sway just a bit but caught himself as he slowly removed his quickly softening cock. A string of cum stretched from his dick to her lips for just a moment and then the contact was broken.

He felt himself rudely shoved aside as the second oldster rushed to get his cock between Pat's soft lips before he embarrassed himself. He shoved his cock into her waiting mouth just a couple of times before he pulled his cock out and shot his load all over Pat's lovely face. His nuts had stored almost as much cum as the first man. When he was done and had tottered away Steve looked over at his wife. She had a puddle of cum covering one eye. There was cum on her lips and cheeks. There was even a streak of cum across her forehead and into her hair. A blob of cum hung below her chin held in place by more cum on her lips.

Before either of them could recover the Boss was back on stage. "And now folks the final act in our little performance is about to begin."

"Pat I want you on your hands and knees. Steve I want you to kneel beside her. Take some of this oil and get my cock good and hard."

After stroking and sucking so many cocks I had become an old pro and did not hesitate. I began jacking the Boss off with gusto. It seems that I wanted to see my wife's ass violated by the Boss's black cock as much as anyone else in the room. My own hard on was proof of how overcome I was with desire.

"Okay Steve that's enough. Now rub some oil on your wife's ass hole and stick a couple of fingers in there to lube the inside also." Following instructions I rubbed some of the oil on Pat's ass hole. I rubbed slowly over her hole applying pressure with one finger until I felt it enter her anus. I slowly worked my finger back and forth savoring the sensation. I had never done this to Pat or anyone else. After a few moments I managed to get my second finger inside her tight virgin ass.

A moment later the Boss knelt behind my wife and told me to guide his cock into her ass hole. By now I was completely accustomed to doing what the Boss told me to. I grasped his hot hard cock and placed the head of it against Pat's ass hole. I felt her tense up as the Boss began to apply pressure. Suddenly the head of his cock popped all the way in. I watched with rapt attention as he slowly shoved the entire length of his ten inch black cock into my wife's ass. He rested there for a few moments and then he pulled back. He stopped with just the head of his cock remaining in her ass and then he pushed the full length back in.

Pat wiggled her ass a little as she felt the shaft thrusting into her anus and deep into her belly. It was hard to describe the feeling. It was similar to being fucked normally yet it was different. Soon she was being fucked in the ass harder than she had ever been fucked before. Faster and faster the Boss drove his black shaft into her ass. Just as Pat was beginning to wonder if she could take it any longer the Boss impaled her one last time and she felt his hot cum as it shot into her.

Meanwhile I had been fascinated watching my wife's lovely ass being used so thoroughly. I was actually deep within my own little fantasy when the Boss turned to me and shoved his cock forward. Like the well trained cuckold that I was my mouth opened automatically and I tasted my wife's ass juice on her master's cock. "Clean it good" was all that the Boss had to say and I did.

He looked down at me and asked "Is there anything that you want to do Steve? Your wife is right there."

"I want to do what you just did." "What do you want to do Steve? Tell me exactly what it is that you want."

"I want to fuck my wife's ass and cum in her like you just did. Then I want her to clean off my dirty cock too."

"Did you hear that Pat" the Boss asked? Pat responded with a soft "Yes!" "Do you want Steve to fuck your ass like I did and are you willing to clean off his dick afterward?" Pat again answered "Yes!"

Almost before my wife was finished with her answer I had my dick buried in her ass. This was something that I had wanted to do but she would never let me. Now I had my chance and I was taking it. I thrust wildly into her ass bouncing against those soft cheeks each time. After a minute or so I felt my cum rising and my dick convulsed deep in her dumping spurt after spurt of cum into her colon.

12