My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 11

Story Info
Steve and Pat enjoy a day at the beach.
4.2k words
4.59
42.7k
46

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a gorgeous Saturday afternoon. I had just finished a ham sandwich and was returning to my recliner to watch some college football when an idea hit me. It would be a great day for the beach and my wife Pat still had not worn the new bikini that we had bought a few weeks ago.

In my mind I could picture my lovely blond wife wearing the skimpy red bikini. The top barely contained her firm full breasts. What I had really liked about the top was that it was low enough to partially reveal the tattoos that were on her breasts. On the slope of her right breast just above the nipple was a tattoo of the word "Black". At the same location on the slope of her left breast was the work "Owned".

You could not easily read the words but if my wife stopped paying attention for even a moment the top would inevitably slip lower clearly revealing the text and telling the world that she had been and still was a whore for black cock.

The side straps of the bikini bottom arched up over her hips and then met and became a single narrow strip of cloth as they dipped between the cheeks of her ass. Passing between her legs the cloth widened again as it rose upward to embrace the lips of her shaved pussy and widened still more as it spread and rose up to cup her mound. At the top the cloth dipped deeply down in the front almost to the top of her pussy lips. In the process the red cloth made a beautiful frame for the "Queen of Spades" tattoo inked into her milk white flesh just above her pussy.

When I made her buy the bikini Pat had sworn that she would never be seen wearing it in public but I knew that secretly she enjoyed her status as a black whore and even though she would whine and moan she would eventually agree to wear the bikini. I could hardly wait.

I suppose that I am not what would be called a "normal" husband and clearly the husband wife relationship between Pat and I was not "traditional". We both had unusual sexual tastes but it was fortunate that our tastes meshed well. I enjoyed watching my wife having sex with other men. I am not a selfish or possessive person so sharing my most cherished possession seemed a natural thing. Watching other men enjoy it when my wife sucked their cock or seeing the joy on Pat's face as a strange cock was being pumped into her pussy or ass was a turn on for me. If watching my wife with one man was a turn on then seeing her servicing a group of men was like the winning the lottery.

Only one thing gave me more of a hard on and that was when the man or men were black. The darker the men were the better. The contrast between my wife's milk white skin and the black skin of her lovers would often be sufficient to cause me to cum. Watching as a long black cock slid between my wife's pink lips and plunged down her throat until her nose was firmly pressed against her lover's crotch drove me wild. In addition I really enjoyed helping a large black cock slip between the lips of her pussy and plunge deep into the warm welcoming grasp of her vagina. Her rosebud ass hole had entertained a number of different black cocks also and the ultimate turn on for both of us was when all of her holes were filled with black meat at the same time.

Walking past my recliner I went hunting for my wife. "Pat!" I yelled as I headed to the back of the house. I finally found her in the den working on the computer. "Sweetheart it is so pretty outside we should go out and get some sun."

She looked up at me and smiled saying "I think that would be nice. What did you have in mind?"

"I think that it would be a great day to head out to the beach. You could wear your new bikini." I watched as the smile slowly left her face to be replaced by a frown as she realized what I had in mind.

"Steve you know that I told you I would not wear that skimpy thing in public. For heaven's sake you know that my Queen of Spades tattoo is clearly visible and you can almost see the tattoos on my breasts. What in the world are you thinking about wanting your wife to go out like that?"

"Come on Pat. We're just going to the beach. Nothing is going to happen there in public."

"Steve you won't be the one on that beach broadcasting your availability for any black cock in the area."

"Sweetheart we both know that you are proud of that tattoo. You worked hard for it."

"You're damned right I did. I took a lot of black cock and cum in all my holes to earn that. I had three guys fucking me at once and then, after we put on a good show for the gang the Boss had the nerve to have his men hold me down while the tattoos that I never asked for were inked into my skin. Being proud of it does not mean that I want to broadcast my availability to any black guy in the area. You know that tattoo means that I am available for use by any black."

"Aw come on Pat. Nothing will happen and, even if it does, you know that it will be a turn on for both of us. Go get the suit on. It's getting late and we need to get going." She walked away from me grumbling but I noticed that she headed for the bedroom.

We both put on swim suits under our clothes and headed to the car. Conversation was pretty limited as we drove to the beach each of us wondering what the next few hours would bring.

It was a pretty short drive to the beach and when we arrived we retrieved a small cooler, some towels and a blanket from the trunk and headed down to the beach. You could hear the waves crashing on the shore as we walked through a series of dunes covered with some sort of beach grass. When we got to the beach there were quite a few people there but it wasn't too crowded since it was late in the summer.

We spread the blanket and Pat proceeded to lie down on her stomach and asked me to rub some lotion on her back and the back of her legs to keep her pale skin from burning. After completing my rather enjoyable task I reached into the cooler and pulled out a Coors and popped the top and got comfortable myself.

As I sat there a few people wandered past and enjoyed the view of my wife laying there with her legs slightly parted. For the most part the traffic was made up of couples and families. At one point two young men wandered past and slowed for a good look. They appeared to be eighteen or nineteen years old. I noted that one was white and one was black. A short time later they came back going in the other direction. Once again they paused to enjoy the view and then walked on and I thought no more of it.

It occurred to me that this might be a good opportunity to stir things up a bit. I told Pat, who remained unaware of the young men, that she was beginning to look a little pink despite the sun tan lotion and suggested that it would be a good time for her to turn over. By now she was already a little drowsy and relaxed so she readily complied and once again I lathered her sweet pale skin with lotion.

She was in a semi drowsy state so, when in the process of applying the lotion, I applied a little pressure between her legs she obligingly spread them wider. As she did so I manipulated the skimpy cloth covering her pussy to the side exposing her pussy lips.

I did much the same thing when I lathered her chest making sure to push the top lower completely exposing the "Black Owned" tattoo on her breasts.

Then I sat back to wait and see if the two young men came back. About fifteen minutes later I noticed a group of men walking up the beach. The two young men were returning and had brought two more black men with them. As they came closer I noticed that the two new men were considerably older than the two teens that I had been expecting.

As they reached us they all stopped to enjoy the view of my wife's exposed charms. Nothing was said but they clearly took note of the Queen of Spades tattoo so beautifully framed by the red bikini bottom. One of the newcomers even walked around Pat taking note of the "Black Owned" tattoos. Finally they wandered on down the shore animatedly chatting among themselves.

I could not tell if my wife was actually asleep or pretending to be asleep. She had on dark sunglasses and with the glare of the sun it was not even possible to tell if her eyes were open. Whether she was aware of it or not she had put on a tantalizing show for the four men.

It wasn't long before I was once again able to see the men returning down the beach. This time, when they reached us, they paused and the older gentleman smiled at me and said "Your wife is very lovely."

I returned his smile nodding and said "Yes she is. I am a very lucky man. My name is Steve and her name is Pat."

The older gentleman held out his hand and said "My name is Hiram, Steve." Motioning to the man next to him he said "This is my son Daryl, my grandson Jerome and our friend Clive."

I shook his proffered hand saying "It's nice to meet you all. What brings you to the beach today?

"We had just been sitting around the house when my wife decided that we should head for the beach since this might just be the last warm sunny day of the year. The ladies are just up the beach a ways doing their thing. My son and I were relaxing when my grandson and Clive decided to take a walk down the beach. Imagine our surprise when they returned after their walk and told us about this lovely blond lady sunning down the beach in a skimpy bikini. Being naturally inquisitive and a connoisseur of female flesh I just had to walk back with the boys to see this beauty for myself and I must admit that their description actually missed the mark. Your wife is even lovelier than they described."

"When we passed the first time I had to ask them why in the hell they had not told us of the tattoos that your wife has. It seems that they were just as surprised as we were because they told us that she had been sunning on her stomach when they came by earlier and they had no idea and had not seen the lovely tattoo work. I cannot help but ask Steve, does your wife sport those tattoos just for fun or are you aware of what they mean to a black man? When we see the Queen of Spades tattoo on a white woman it usually means that she is committed to black cock and is willing to be used as a receptacle for black cum at any time. The tattoos on her breasts would seem to confirm that assumption but I feel obligated to ask."

"Yes we are aware of what they mean. My wife has been used a number of times by black individuals and also in group encounters."

"Well that's really good to hear because the four of us are of a mind to fuck your wife right now. My son, grandson and I have never had the good fortune of using a white woman and it seems as if we have stumbled on the lottery grand prize."

Smiling at the turn of events I replied "I understand your interest but this seems a little more public than I'd like and I am sure that my wife would agree."

"Steve if you and your wife accept the terms of the "Queen of Spades" tattoo I am sure that you realize that we could insist on taking your wife right here and now."

This was the point when Pat finally decided to join the conversation. As she stood up Pat said "Look guys, I may not be able to decide who will do me but the when and where is at my discretion. We need someplace a little more secluded. I must admit that I am intrigued by enjoying cock from the men representing three generations of the same family at the same time."

Hiram looked my wife up and down and reaching forward proceeded to pull down her bikini top completely exposing her breasts. Pat simply stood there as her breasts were mauled by the four men.

Finally convinced that my wife would not resist them he took her hand and headed for the dunes pulling Pat along behind him. He looked over his shoulder and told his grandson to grab the blanket and towels as he disappeared among the dunes. I quickly grabbed the cooler and we all followed him up the beach.

When we reached a reasonably sheltered space Jerome spread the blanket on the ground. Meanwhile we all watched as his grandfather stood there kissing Pat using this tongue to probe between her pink lips.

Not to be outdone his son walked behind Pat and unfastened her bikini top allowing it to fall to the ground. He reached around to cup and fondle her milk white breasts. It took my breath away watching my lovely wife kissing one black man while black hands roamed all over her breasts pinching the nipples and kneading the soft white flesh.

Not to be outdone the grandson Jerome, proceeded to remove Pat's bikini bottom. His grandfather, still kissing Pat, moved aside just enough for Jerome to press his lips to her pussy. That was the point when I took out my cell phone and began snapping photos of my wife being pleasured by three generations of black men.

A few moments later Hiram took Pat's hand and guided her onto the blanket that Jerome had spread on the sand. Resting his hands on her shoulders he gently applied pressure until my wife sank to her knees. As he stepped in front of her Pat looked up at him and without being prompted she began to unzip his fly allowing her to reach in and remove his cock. Taking their cue from the family elder the son and grandson stepped up on either side of Hiram.

As the other two men moved to either side of Hiram my wife unzipped their flies and removed each cock. Now, with the grandson's cock in her left hand and the son's cock in her right Pat parted her lips and took the grandfather's cock between her lips. As his erection reached its maximum Pat moved forward forcing the head and part of the shaft all the way down her throat pushing her nose tight against his slightly rounded belly. She moved from cock to cock lavishing the same attention on each one. Believing that it could not get any better than this I made sure to record the action from all angles as my wife alternated cocks sucking and stroking each in turn.

Satisfied that she had the cocks as hard as they would get I watched with some envy as my wife lay down on the blanket and spread her legs wide in invitation and welcome. With little to no hesitation Hiram knelt between her legs and slipped his black cock between the pink lips of my wife's pussy. After using some of her cunt juice to lube the head of his cock I watched and took photographs as yet another black cock found its way into my wife's sex.

Hiram took up a steady rhythm first shoving his cock as deeply into Pat as possible then pulling back to reveal all but the head of that glistening shaft. Then he would shove it forward and begin the process again. His son and grandson, not to be totally left out had knelt at my wife's head where she was busily sucking first one cock and then the other.

I originally thought that Hiram was going to cum inside Pat's pussy but before he reached that point he pulled out and stepped aside motioning for his son to take his place between my wife's legs. Once again I took photos as a new black cock found its way deep into her pussy. The son Daryl, was much more vigorous as he slammed his cock in and out of my wife's well lubed pussy.

Finally the grandson Jerome got his chance and I watched as he knelt between Pat's widely splayed legs and I took pictures as she took her third black cock of the day.

Shortly the grandfather motioned for his grandson to get off my wife. I guess he had other plans and did not want Jerome to ruin them by ejaculating too soon.

Hiram motioned for Pat to get on her hands and knees. When she was in position he knelt behind her and slid his cock to the hilt into her pussy. Then he took his well lubed cock and placed the head against Pat's rosebud anus and began to push into her. I took several tries before that substantial black shaft was buried as far as it could go into her ass. Then he began the real assault as he rammed his cock into her ass repeatedly. Each time you could hear the slap as his groin met the soft cheeks of her ass. He surprised me by pulling his cock from her ass with a plop before he filled her with cum.

After Hiram had removed his cock my wife got her ass fucked by Hiram's son and grandson each stopping after a modest length of time. At this point all three men had enjoyed the pleasures of Pat's mouth, pussy and asshole.

Finally I think I began to see where Hiram was headed with this. He had admitted that he had never used a white woman and I assumed that his son and grandson had not done so either. Hiram was making sure that they had the opportunity to use my wife in every way possible. If I was correct then there was only one more thing left to do.

I watched as Hiram lay down on the blanket with his erection standing tall and waving in the sea breeze. Then he motioned for my wife to mount him by straddling his legs. At first Pat stepped over his body facing him but he indicated that he wanted her to turn facing his feet. This way she would be placed face up as she laid back on him and her legs would be spread to either side of his body.

As Pat straddled him and squatted down to receive his cock he looked at me and said "Steve get over here. Help me get my cock into your wife." Pat looked at me and I stepped forward to do what I was told. I grabbed his stiff shaft and steadied it as my wife lowered her ass until the head entered her anus. I continued to hold it for a while longer as Pat lowered herself on his shaft slowly forcing it into her asshole.

"Now Steve I want you to help my son. Guide his cock into her pussy. You know that's what you want to see isn't it. You want to see your lovely wife servicing two blacks with a cock in each hole don't you?" Delirious with joy and stimulated beyond belief I quickly nodded and reached to guide Daryl's large black shaft between the lips of my wife's oozing pussy.

Now with a cock buried in each hole, Pat began to moan low in her throat as she rocked back and forth as first one cock and then the other was buried in her body. Without waiting for instructions Jerome stepped up and Pat obediently took his cock all the way down her throat.

I was in heaven as I snapped photo after photo of the grandfather, son and grandson as they all buried their cocks in my wife. Who would have thought that this innocent trip to the beach would result in my wife being the object of a three man triple penetration that was all in the family?

As the pace quickened and Daryl drove his cock faster and faster into Pat's pussy his father said "Go ahead son. Fill that white pussy with cum and he did. He slammed into my wife and held his cock as far inside her as he could go and began to convulse. Pat moaned even louder as she felt that hot black baby semen being pumped into her sex.

When Daryl removed his limp cock from Pat's pussy a glob of cum followed and slowly slid down between the lips of her pussy. Hiram poked his grandson who was still busily shoving his cock down Pat's throat and said "Now boy. It's your turn. Fill that white pussy with black love juice. You may never have an opportunity like this in the rest of your life so take advantage.

Reluctantly Jerome pulled his engorged cock from between Pat's lips and moved between her legs. His cock was the largest of the three and Pat clearly felt a little discomfort as he forced it home. Slowly at first but then with more speed that large round shaft began to travel back and forth spreading the sleeve of my wife's vagina wider and wider until she was once again moaning with pleasure from the fullness.

The young buck did not have the staying power of his dad and it was just a few moments before he shuddered violently as the first spurt of cum was ejected into my wife's pussy. He shoved that battering ram of a cock as deeply as possible into Pat's grasping pussy and shuddered three or four times more pumping semen into her each time. This time when his limp and used cock was removed from Pat's pussy more cum flowed from inside her and made the trip down between the lips of her pussy on its way to her asshole where Nathan's hard cock still rested.

12