My Wife and an Older Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers

Just as Anna had discovered something about herself during this process, so had I. I liked to watch, period. Did I blame her entirely? No. I'd let all this happen when I could've stopped it, so I'd just have to live with the outcome.

Anna was making weird little sounds like a hurt animal makes, as Walt slowed tempo, then started jack-hammering into her again. Unable to stop myself, I pulled my own cock from the pee-hole of my PJs and slowly stroked it, my legs trembling and weak.

Anna's face was pressed against the bed, her arms stretched out to the side, fingers clutching at the bedspread. I watched as the lining of her cunt was pulled out each time Walt's cock retreated, then slammed back into her with his brutal thrusts.

She started whimpering so I knew she was getting close. So was I. So was I! Walt didn't look like he was anywhere near ready to quit though, and I knew it'd be a long night for my sweetheart. A small squeal started deep inside her throat, building into a scream as she contorted and twisted against his fat cock, straining for every last bit of it as she reached her climax.

I came in my hand as I backed away from the door, rushing for the bathroom. When I came back out I could still hear Walt's big belly slamming against her ass. Anna's whimpers had turned into low moans and painful little grunts. Served her right, I guess.

It's been eight months since Walt first stayed with us. He's been back three times since he left that last time. He doesn't come for business anymore, just for "visits," now. When he's not here Anna is like she has always been - a dutiful, loving wife. When he is here, she belongs to him. I get to watch, of course, which I do.

I've learned to accept the arrangement, even appreciate it to some degree. I know I have to, or risk losing her. I've actually sat in the chair on the patio while they go through their little routine - the first time fucking frantically, then sucking and finally cunt lapping -then, fucking some more.

Walt ignores me as I jerk-off, but I think Anna actually likes having me there. Walt has tried ass-fucking his bitch a number of times but it always hurts Anna too much, although he gets further along each time. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't want her hurt, but I know if he accomplishes it I will then be able to do the one thing I have always dreamed of, having anal sex with my beautiful wife. She knows that too, which is probably one reason she resists doing it.

This is the end of my story. If Walt is successful in getting that humongous cock inside her ass, I may at some point have to go back to Cleo and have her help me write about that. Especially, if I too get to do it afterward. Cleo is cool about this.

I think my stories have even turned her on. She's offered to help me get even with Anna by doing anything I want with her, but I can't do that. Cleo is beautiful, but after all, I do love my wife.

What the hell? I am happier than 95% of the married men I know, and I have begun to look upon Walt's three or four visits each year as sort of a sex vacation. It's not so bad.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers
12