My Wife and an Older Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6:30, I said, "You want to get out of the house for a drink before bedtime?"

She jumped up and grabbed her purse.

We pulled into the parking lot, neither saying a word as we rode the elevator to the fourth floor. I knocked on Albert's door and he opened it wearing only his boxer-shorts. Stepping back, he was all smiles.

"My friends from last night! Come on in!"

He walked straight to the sofa, pulled off his shorts and sit down. "Let's not pretend we don't all know what we're here for. Hurry over here and suck my cock until it's hard. I've been thinking about it all day." Anna was on her knees in a flash, like a starving person she took his half-softened cock nearly all the way down her throat, moaning in pleasure. Apparently she'd been thinking about this all day, too.

As soon as it was hard enough, Albert pulled her up and positioned her over his stiff cock. She lowered her ass and rubbed the giant head through her vulva a couple times, grunting softly, sounding a little desperate.

Then, she just sat down and impaled herself, crying out with pain and pleasure. I fumbled for my cock as I found the same chair I'd occupied the previous night. I had a bird's eye view, watching as she eased herself up and down on his bloated cock.

Albert said, "Take it easy baby, we got all night. I don't have to leave until tomorrow afternoon. I plan to use every hole you have and to do it real slow. I may never find another woman like you and I plan to remember this." Albert fucked her slow, then fast, and then slow again, until they both reached a shuddering climax, screaming into each other's mouth.

That was the first of several for the night. He nailed her in every position possible. The old guy had remarkable stamina and could cum multiple times, unlike me. I was a two-fer at best.

The finale came around midnight when he placed her on her knees, saying, "Now, I'm gonna fuck that puckered little asshole I've been licking for the past two days. You want me to stop, say so right now, otherwise keep your mouth shut."

Anna silently lay her head down on the bedspread and closed her eyes. She didn't utter a word. Albert produced a tube and spread some of it on his cock, then around and inside her asshole. He positioned his cock head against her puckered rim, pausing to grin at me.

There was simply no way it would fit, I thought. Then I remembered Walt and his giant cock. It had finally fit but with a lot of pain. I hoped this wouldn't be too painful for Anna.

Albert grasped her hips and began shoving until the head finally popped inside her greased anus. Anna didn't pull away. She pushed back against it as she fingered her vulva lips. Maybe she'd learned something from her experience, by Walt ass-fucking her that way. It looked painful to me and maybe she even enjoyed the pain, but Anna seemed to be oblivious, attempting to get Albert's hunk of meat all the way inside.

It wasn't long before Albert's grotesquely fat dick was buried in all the way to his hairy balls. It was an awesome sight, my cock lurched crazily just by watching from it.

Anna's ass began making those little circles again as small sounds drifted back to me through her half-open mouth. I wondered if I'd spoil it for her if I went over and shoved my dick into her pretty mouth. I couldn't take the chance so I just stroked it slowly.

It wasn't long before they were fucking like animals, the sound of their grunts and his thighs hitting her ass echoing in the room.

"Tell me to fuck you," he gasped.

"Oh . . . yes, fuck me," she responded obediently.

"Tell me to fuck your ass,"

"Please . . . fuck my ass. Fuck it hard."

I'd never heard Anna say anything like that during sex. Never.

"Are you a slut? Is my cock better than your husband's" Albert shocked me by that. "Oh god yes. I love your cock. I love your cock up my ass. It's the best!"

Albert laughed wickedly. "I'm going to let you clean it off after we're through," he said. "You'll do it, too you nasty slut."

He kept talking dirty to her but Anna was too far gone to even answer. Her eyes were rolled up in her head and she was making little animal sounds through her open mouth, attempting to get even more of Albert's thick cock inside her colon.

I could see she was nearly ready to explode. So was I. Albert's cock was having little difficulty sliding in and out of her anus now, stretched as she was, but Anna squirmed on it like a woman possessed.

Albert suddenly arched his back and shot a load deep inside her bowels, yelling his pleasure. Anna was right behind him, sobbing and crying as she bit her forearm until it bled. I shot halfway across the room, leaving me weak enough to collapse against the chair back.

I don't know how long I stayed that way, but Albert's voice brought me back.

"Clean my cock, you nasty little slut. Lick it off."

Groaning a small protest at having to move, Anna slid around and took his slimy cock in her mouth, sucking and slurping on it loudly. I felt sick at what might have been on it, but strangely excited too. I couldn't have gotten another hard-on if my life depended on it. Apparently, neither could Albert.

"You two get out of here now so I can get some rest." He smiled evilly. "I'll give you a call if I get back up this way."

He was looking at Anna as though trying to burn her beauty on his memory.

I took Anna home, put her into a hot tub of bubble-bath and shampooed her lustrous hair. I wrapped her robe around her and led her to our bed, pulling the sheets up. She smiled weakly and was instantly asleep. The intensity of her orgasms had totally exhausted her. Shit, I was tired and I hadn't been butt-fucked for an hour like she had.

I stared down at her angelic face, long lashes against soft unblemished cheeks, she looked clean and innocent. I brushed a wayward strand of hair from her forehead, caressing her with my eyes, just loving her.

Disregarding her recent sexual proclivities, Anna's still the most remarkable woman I've ever met. Her deep throaty voice draws people like flies, her beauty and intelligent keeps them around her.

I briefly wondered what her classy friends would've said if they'd seen her just a few hours earlier. It was hard to imagine that less than an hour ago those full, beautiful lips had been wrapped tightly around another man's cock, hungrily sucking loads of cum from it.

A short time earlier this woman had lain in a hotel room bed, cum leaking from every orifice in her body as she cleaned the slime off the man's cock who had just fucked her in the ass.

Rationally I could separate that cum-soaked slut from the woman I now saw. That was how Doctor Meeks had said life with a sex-addict would be, so I knew we'd have about a month before she'd need to do it again and that was what I lived for. I loved this woman and I vowed I'd do anything it took to keep her.

Our life was almost perfect for a full three weeks. Then Anna became depressed again.

12