My Wife and an Older Man Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she whispered again. "Better, much better . . ."

That hurt too, but I was so close to cumming I didn't mind much. Larry suddenly stopped, pulling out of her as she whimpered in protest.

"Turn over," he said. "I want to see your face when you cum."

Anne hurriedly complied, flipping onto her back, legs spread wide, waiting for him. Larry crawled over her and slammed his rampant cock into her again as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, hungrily searching for his mouth. I suddenly shot my load into the tissue, long and hard until my knees were weak.

Their orgasms were close behind; Anne twisting, squirming, her screams muffled inside his mouth. Afterward, she whimpered softly as she licked his mouth, her long legs quivering as they still gripped his hips. After a moment, he slipped from her clasping pussy, thick white sperm gushing out of her behind it.

I lay awake in the guest room and listened to them fuck for hours, before falling to sleep – thinking, another day to go.

I woke up early and found Anne already making coffee in the kitchen. She wore one on my t-shirts and little else. Sleepy-eyed with a rubbed-red mouth, she looked well-fucked. I'd fallen asleep well after midnight with the sound of their moans, grunts and wet slapping flesh still ringing in my ears. By then my cock was so tender I couldn't touch it.

"Where's the ape?" I said, getting a glass from the cabinet.

She nodded toward our bedroom where I heard a faint snore. I sipped some water. "Hard night?"

She walked up and placed her head on my chest, just holding me. Then, staring into my eyes, she said, "Want to quit doing this? At least, for a while?"

"Think we can? Maybe we could just do it once a month instead of two or three times like we do now."

"I don't know. No. We both get something we need from this. But this guy scares me."

I grinned down at her. "Me too. He has a slight accent. Maybe German?"

She shook her head. "No, he says he's from the Ukraine. He's an animal – and a sex maniac. He does it four, five times a day. I wake up with him on top of me, then a couple times during the day while you're at work, and after we go to bed again."

She looked a little embarrassed as she said, "He has a thing for anal. Does it at least once every day." She gave a short laugh. "I'm really kind of sore."

"But you don't say no . . . so?"

I'd read something in the news lately about Russians and gangsters from the old Eastern-Block countries, and that jogged my memory. As she finished making the coffee I went to my computer and ran through the articles again. It said Eastern European Mafia types now ran many of the parking lot and construction businesses in and around Dallas. It said they were even more dangerous than the drug cartels and that to join that group they had to have killed someone first.

I firmly believed Larry could kill, probably had. What to do? I heard him stirring around in the bathroom and quickly turned off the computer.

I found Larry in the kitchen with Anne, wearing only his shorts and holding a hot cup of coffee. His arms, legs, chest and back were covered with thick hair. He really did look like an ape. The fly of his shorts gapped open and his thick soft cock was partially visible through the pee-hole.

He was staring at Anne's short t-shirt with male appreciation, as she poured him a cup of coffee – like a dutiful wife should. But she wasn't his wife. She was mine! I sourly wondered if he'd want to fuck her right there on the kitchen counter before drinking his coffee. He saw me standing there and grinned.

"Sleep well?"

I ignored him, going to get a cup.

"It's my last day in Dallas, so Anne and I are going shopping today. Be back later and we'll all go to dinner."

I started to protest, but figured WTF at last we'd be free of him, so I held my tongue. They left around noon and returned about five-thirty. Anne wore a new cashmere sweater and held an expensive handbag, so I suppose he was just showing his appreciation.

I suppose sometime during the day, she'd also shown him her appreciation in some small way. True to his word, we all got ready and went to dinner at a local Italian place. We took a corner booth, Larry in the middle between Anne and I.

When our food came and we started eating, Larry looked at Anne. "Come on, you know what I like while I'm eating."

Face flaming, Anne reached under the table cloth and I heard the faint sound of his zipper. After a moment, Larry smiled contentedly and resumed eating. After a few minutes he said, "You too. Take hold of my cock."

I quickly got over the fact he wasn't joking. "Fuck you," I said. "I told you I'm not gay."

Larry reached over and grasped Anne by the knee, and I heard her sharp intake of air as she gasped in pain. "I'll hurt her. Bad."

Anne groaned painfully again, so I quickly lowered my hand into his lap, letting her soft fingers guide my hand to its intended target. I'd never felt another man's dick before. It felt huge, much bigger than it looked from a distance. Like mine it was both soft yet hard, at the same time – on a much larger scale, of course. It didn't excite me in any way, but feeling Anne's hand on it, did.

It was extremely intimate in a perverse way, and the feeling of her stroking his long cock up and down, gave me an instant boner. This went on all the time he ate, speeding up until at one point he caught his breath and said, "Stop. Keep your hands there, just don't move 'em." He laughed softly. " Shit, I almost shot a load and I don't want to ruin my pants."

After a moment he said, "OK. Do it."

Anne placed her hand over mine and slid it up his shaft to the big crowned head. It felt sticky and I knew it was from pre-cum. She cupped my hand and smeared his fluid all over his dick's head. Larry suddenly wiped his mouth with a napkin, and said, "Okay, let's get out of here."

I went straight to the men's room and washed my hands, disgusted they were so sticky with his sperm. I met them in the parking lot, at the Lexus. Larry handed me the keys and got into the passenger side, immediately unzipping his fly again, and pulling out his fencepost sized dick. He looked expectantly at Anne, who just raised her skirt, got inside and lowered herself down on his cock, facing to the front.

She slow-fucked him all the way home. About a block from home he groaned and grabbed her hips, shooting his load into her. She went absolutely nuts for a couple of moments, crying, biting her lips, hair flying around like a wild woman. I'm just glad a cop didn't see it and pull us over.

The car smelled like fresh-fucked pussy and my cock was so hard it hurt. In the driveway, he opened the door and the Lexus' interior light illuminated us all. Anne slid off his lap as Larry said, "Clean me up, Doll-face. I have to wear these pants tomorrow."

Anne had learned not to argue by this time, so she just bent over, licking and sucking his cock clean right there in the interior lights of the car. If anyone was watching, our reputation in the neighborhood was now shot.

They went inside, straight to the bedroom where I heard Larry saying, "Suck it, Babe. Get it hard."

By the time I got to their doorway, she already had it buried in her working throat, clutching his ass cheeks and pulling him deeper. I pulled my own dick out and instantly shot all over my hand and some even hit the fucking rug.

I was totally exhausted, but continued watching as my beautiful wife somehow managed to swallow the entire length of Larry's thick cock. As the giant crown pushed into her slender white throat, I could see the bulge it caused in her throat canal, before passing into her gullet.

A few slobbers formed around her lovely mouth, dropping onto her tits as she labored away in total delirium, moaning and grunting occasionally, nails digging into his ass cheeks. Watching them, I felt myself stiffening once more.

I had to take it slower this time. I was a twice-a-day kind of guy. Anne on the other hand, could probably climax twenty times a day. That's why I couldn't deny her this pleasure she needed.

Larry groaned and attempted to push her head away, but she clutched his ass and greedily held him in place. Finally, almost violently, he shoved her away so hard she fell over on her back, legs spread, staring up at him defiantly – like . . . do me, Big Boy.

She looked so sexy I almost teared-up. Larry threw her onto the bed, flipped her over and slammed his cock into her from behind. I had a great vantage point right where I stood. I saw his cock-head push those swollen pussy lips aside and disappear inside her, then the long shaft slide along her pussy canal until it was completely buried inside her snatch.

Anne seemed frozen in place, not moving a muscle as he see-sawed back and forth inside her, but her pussy kept clasping his shaft convulsively each time, quivering and pulsating with each thrust. God it was just so sexy. She lay with her ass in the air, face on the bed facing me. I saw her eyes were closed, mouth open, little sounds coming from within it.

Larry held her hips, hammering into her mercilessly, his big cock pulling the lining of her pussy with it each time it withdrew, then plunging back to her depths. I remembered how huge it had felt under the table, wondered how she could take it – how it had fit up that small puckered little asshole above her snatch.

I clutched my dick and slowed down again, controlling my breathing.

Larry's balls drew up and trembled, then he grunted loudly as he emptied his load deep inside her. That was all it took for Anne, too, crying out, squirming, clutching the bedspread. Cum shot out from around the tight fit of his cock, running down her thighs, thick and white.

It went on for quite a while, and then I came like an atom bomb, over and over until my legs gave out. Somehow I made it back to the guest room, passing out on top of the covers. I don't know how many times they fucked after that, but the next morning Anne drove him back to the airport and that night I slept in my own bed.

12