My Wife and Dee-Dee

Story Info
Growing into The Lifestyle.
7.9k words
3.84
50.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers

I met Lynda, my future wife, in the third lecture of the sociology course I had decided to take to help satisfy my liberal arts requirements. I was late for class because I just made it to the campus that morning. My car had broken down in the middle of Nebraska, and I had missed the first four days of class. I grabbed the first empty seat I saw, and there was Lynda, sitting in the aisle seat.

"Boy, I didn't think I was going to make it! Hi, my name's David, David Prescott."

"You better get settled. Professor Higgins doesn't waste much time. This course is going to be pretty intense."

"I've heard that. I missed the first two days of this class. Did I miss much?"

"Actually, you did. He got right down to business the first day. You should see my notes. By the way, I'm Lynda Jamison."

"Glad to meet you. Oops, there he is. Could I talk to you right after class?"

"Well, ok. I don't have another class for two hours. I could sure use a Coke. You want to walk with me to the student union?"

"That would be great."

I got out my notebook and Lynda opened her laptop. Professor Higgins started off right away speaking about the sexual revolution of the sixties. I wondered what had happened to the first two thirds of the twentieth century. This course was supposed to be about the changing sexual morals in the century. I guess I had missed the first sixty years. Maybe nothing had happened before Kennedy.

By the end of class, I had six pages of notes covering Bob Dylan, Joan Baez, the hippie phenomenon, and several other things. He seemed particularly caught up in the big gathering at Woodstock. I had heard about Woodstock, but I didn't realize it had so much impact on American culture. After all, it had been more than forty years ago and twenty-five years before I was born. "You were not kidding when you said that the professor didn't waste time. What happened to the first sixty years of this class?"

"Oh, he slam-bammed through those in the first two lectures. In his hand-out the first day, he laid out his schedule for the course. Most of it is going to be about the last forty years. The next few classes are going to be about the Harrad Experiment."

"What is that?"

"Well, it is a book written in 1966 about a fictional, experimental college where exceptional students were paired up in the dorm. Each person would have a member of the opposite sex as their roommate-complete strangers. They were instructed to keep daily journals, compiling their inter-actions with their roommates. Robert Rimmer was the author."

"Back in the sixties, there weren't any co-ed dorms, were there?"

"That's why it is considered a landmark book among sociologists."

"You seem to know a lot about it."

"I happened to read it in high school, and I know it is a big deal with Professor Higgins. Just so you know, I'm a sociology major. You should read it before next class. It is on the required reading list for the course."

"Lynda, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to review your notes for the classes I missed. I really need this course. I put off my liberal arts courses till my last year. I've been pretty busy with my math and programming classes. That's my major-computer programming. I just kept putting them off."

"Tomorrow is Saturday and I don't have any classes. We could meet in the library around noon and go over my notes."

"Lynda, you are a life saver. I'll stop at the book store and get a copy of that book in the morning. I'll see you at noon."

I stopped at the book store Saturday but, of course, it was sold out. They said that a new shipment was not expected for about three weeks. When I told Lynda, she said I could borrow her copy if I promised to have it back to her by Sunday night.

We spent about two hours looking over her notes and then went to her dorm to get the book. I told her that I would spend Sunday reading all day. She gave me her phone number so that I could call her when I got done.

I read all day and I finished it by about six. I called her and told her that I felt indebted to her and that I would love to help repay her by taking her to Pizza Hut. We had a great time and discussed the Harrad Experiment for two hours. When we parted I asked her if she would save me a seat in our sociology class the next day. She said she would and we sat together for all three classes that week.

Professor Higgins really dug into the ideas that the Harrad Experiment presented. I liked the approach towards sex and intimacy and told Lynda that I thought I would have been good to go if there was a real college like Harrad. She wasn't so sure about the idea of non-monogamous relationships and open sex.

We continued to sit together, studied together and went out together. After six weeks of this, we could probably call ourselves a couple. She had been to my apartment on two occasions and on the third visit, stayed the weekend. Toward the end of the semester, we decided it would be nice if she gave up her dorm room and move into my apartment. Five months later and two days before I was to graduate, I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We decided to get married in the fall if I could find a job. The Denver/Boulder area was a growing hotbed of high-tech activity, and I found a great job with a small start-up. Before I was to start my new job, we decided that we should go see her parents, who lived in Gunnison. I must have made a good impression with them because they welcomed me with open arms and even agreed to continue providing Lynda with financial help for her college expenses. We spent the rest of the summer preparing for our life together.

Our sex life was great. Lynda actually had more experience than I did. She had been heavily involved a couple times in high school and her first years in college. She had not ever lived with anyone, but I figured she had been pretty active with her previous boyfriends. We decided that a no-secrets policy would serve us the best.

"Sociology has made me pretty open-minded about sex. In addition to The Harrad Experiment, I have read many books about intimacy and sexuality. In my course study, this is sort of becoming my major area of interest."

"Sounds good to me. I'm sure I'm going to like being married to a hot sexy animal. How is the fall semester shaping up? Getting married a month into your first month isn't going to mess you up, is it?"

"No, I've got most of the small details already taken care of, and my mom is coming to visit the week before to finalize things. I think everything will go smoothly. We probably will have to postpone our honeymoon, though."

"A hot sexy animal who is organized to boot-what more can a man want? I am looking at our time right now as a kind of pre-marital honeymoon. We can do a real one between semesters or sometime. I don't think asking for time off from my job right now would go over too well."

"You remember Professor Higgins, don't you?"

"Of course. Your hero, right?"

"Well, he is the vice-chair of the department, and he is going to be my faculty advisor for my next two years. I am meeting him a couple days before classes start to go over my course selections."

"He was very impressive in that course I took. I'm sure he will give you some great advice."

"I've already talked to him a few times. He thinks that specializing in human sexuality might be a good way to go. It seems that a lot of soc majors go the human resource route, hoping to get with a big corporate HR department. There is a lot of competition for those jobs, but getting into the sexual health field offers more opportunities and more money. Probably more interesting and fun, too."

"I might have to agree with him on that. Sex is a lot of fun."

"Well, I'm going to make it one of my life goals to keep it fun for you the rest of our lives. I am dedicating myself to keep it new and exciting for us. I know that sociology will provide a lot of good ideas."

"Wow! Maybe I should dump computer programming and get into that myself."

"No, you leave it up to me."

"Ok, I am putty in your hands."

The week before classes were to start, Lynda scheduled her meeting with Professor Higgins for Wednesday afternoon. "I'll probably get home after you get home from work. He is very busy getting ready for his lectures. He couldn't see me until after four. He told me that the first consultation usually takes more than an hour."

"Do you want to go get pizza after?"

"That would be great."

Her meeting took more than two hours and we ended up at our local Pizza Hut. We ordered and she was very excited about her meeting. "Donald-I mean Professor Higgins-is a real go-getter. Like I told you, he is the vice-chair of the department and has written eight books about human sexuality and marital relationship issues. I think he pretty much made me decide to specialize in those areas. I'm going to really like working with him. He is very dynamic. He is even a licensed marriage counselor, and he offered his services if we should ever have any problems."

"I can see that you are very impressed. He seems sort of young to be so accomplished."

"I told you that he is a real ball of energy. He is actually forty-six but I think he looks younger than that. He wants me to enroll next semester in one of his courses. He even gave me the book that he wrote and will use in the course."

"What kind of course is it?"

"It is about the role of fantasy in modern marriage. That's the name of his book."

"Well, that sounds interesting. Do you have a bunch of fantasies that you haven't told me about?"

"I haven't told any of my fantasies yet. I'm keeping them to myself until after we get married. I don't want to scare you off."

"Everyone has fantasies, and I don't scare easily. I might have a few of my own."

"Ok, mystery man, lay one on me."

"Oh, no. You won't tell and it is not fair to ask me. All I'll say is that one of them involves a certain movie star."

"Male or female?"

"Very funny! I don't play for the other team and you know it."

"Well, I guess you can take me home and remove any doubts I might have."

"Sounds good to me. I'm already getting hard just thinking about ravishing your sweet body."

"And as you should. After all, we are only about three months into our pre-marital honeymoon, as you like to call it."

Classes got started the next week and we settled into a routine. Her mom came to stay for a few days to help with the wedding. She refused to stay with us. We didn't really have enough room so she stayed in a local hotel. This allowed Lynda to keep going with her classes without missing a beat. The wedding went off without a hitch. Her dad and little sister drove in for the ceremony and stayed with her mom.

Since we had lived together for several months before getting married, our lives were pretty much on an even keel, and we made it through the rest of the semester with hardly a blip. Between semesters, we did visit her parents and then drove to Las Vegas for our short little honeymoon. We had a great time although after being together for more than a year, it seemed a bit anti-climactic.

We were ready to get back to our job and school when the second semester got started. Lynda had been meeting with Professor Higgins every month and had decided to take his advice on career path. They laid out her course schedule for the next year, heavy with courses dealing with sexual and relationship issues. She was really intrigued with her course about fantasies in marriage.

"Ok, stud, now that we've been married for a while, I want to know which movie star rings your bell. I bet it is Angelina Jolie."

"Damn, you are good! I love her lips. I can only imagine what it would be like to have those lips wrapped around my cock. How did you guess her?"

"Well, you really get into kissing and studies have shown that she tops the list for male fantasies. My professor says that movie star fantasies are not exactly the real deal. Donald says that true fantasies should be something that might really happen. They have to be closer to home-like threesomes, group sex, swinging, relatives, priests, and so on."

"Professors, too, I suppose. Lynda, are thinking about having sex with Professor Higgins?"

"I don't think he would allow that to happen. It could jeopardize his career."

"You didn't answer my question. You do fantasize about it, don't you?"

"I guess, a little. He has been asking me a lot of personal questions and we have flirted some. But I don't think either of us is ready to cross that line. He has pointed out in his class that many husbands fantasize about sharing their wives. Is that one of your fantasies, Davey?"

"I have to admit that the idea of you having an affair has come up on occasion. It sort of turns me on. I wouldn't want you to cheat on me, though."

"If you gave me permission, it wouldn't really be cheating, would it? If you knew all about it? What would you do if I told you that Donald was seriously trying to seduce me?"

"Has he tried?"

"Not yet, but you never know. He is awfully charming. I think I would definitely be tempted. He's never been married and I've been teasing him about how he can be an expert on something he has no first-hand experience. Should I keep flirting with him, since it turns you on?"

"Why don't you just leave the ball in his court? If he flirts, you can flirt back."

"It sounds to me like you are giving me permission to have an affair. I'm willing to see what happens if you are ok with it."

"This talking has gotten me kind of excited. I guess I might be ok with you dating your professor if it comes to that."

"Good. Nothing will probably happen. I just wanted to know. Consider this our first couples therapy session."

Lynda kept me posted with her ongoing flirtation, but Professor Higgins never crossed the line. Maybe it was because she was married and it would be risky since he was her faculty advisor. I think that she was a little disappointed, because she brought it up on occasion when we were in bed fooling around. I'm sure it remained one of her fantasies as well as mine.

Toward the end of the semester, he asked her if she had any plans for the summer. She told him she was going to take a break and not go to summer school. He told her that he could get her a summer internship at a clinic in town that specialized in marital relationship counseling. It wouldn't pay much but it would look good on her resume. We talked it over and she decided to take it. We didn't know it at the time but this would prove to be a life-altering decision.

One week after the end of the semester, Lynda reported to the clinic and was introduced to Dee-Dee, who was to be in charge of taking care of Lynda. Dee-Dee was a very pretty young blonde about twenty six. She told Lynda that Professor Higgins had given her a glowing report and she said she knew Professor Higgins because she had been one of his students.

As a matter of fact, she also had been an intern at the clinic. Donald Higgins had also recommended her to serve the internship, just as Lynda was doing. After she had graduated, she went to work at the clinic. Dee-Dee said that she had kept in close contact with her former professor.

After chatting for a few minutes, Dee-Dee picked up Lynda's folder. "I see that Donald is your faculty advisor. I also see that you have taken some of the same courses that I took."

"Yes. He sort of guided me in the direction of relationship therapy."

"Ah, yes. He was very good as an advisor. I'm so glad he had me avoid the HR rat race. This job is really fun and exciting, as well as very fulfilling. I'm sure that by the end of the summer, you will feel the same as I do. Donald was very into open relationships. What did you think of the three weeks he spent in going over the Harrad Experiment? I think he wished he had written that himself."

"I loved it. I really liked his ideas about fantasy, role-playing, and openness in sexual relations. I have to admit I have a little bit of a crush on him."

"Oh, you too, huh. Actually, don't tell anyone, but I dated him during my senior year. I still see him once in a while. Has he ever made a move on you?"

"No, but we do quite a bit of flirting. I told my husband about it and he gets quite a kick out of it. I think Donald is afraid to get too carried away because I'm married. And it is pretty risky having relations with students. I would probably jump at the chance, but he has never given me any signals aside from our innocent flirting. He is very charming."

"Yeah, he really charmed his way into my pants. Well, we better get to work. I have two consultations today. You can sit in on them with me."

That night Lynda was gushing all over herself as she told me about Dee-Dee and that Dee-Dee and Donald were seeing each other. She told me that I had to keep it secret, but that Dee-Dee had dated Donald all through her senior year. Lynda was a little disappointed that Donald hadn't made a pass at her. "Maybe it is because I'm married. I want him to a least try to seduce me. If he tries, should I let him?"

"Lynda, I've done a lot of thinking about this and I think you should do whatever you want to do with Donald. I know you want to get together with him, and I would be ok with it. Maybe you should be bold and let him know that you would like seeing him."

"You're sure? I won't see him till the week before class I'm not sure I can wait that long."

"You have his number, don't you?"

"I'll just have to wait. I would probably get flustered over the phone."

Lynda didn't call but she did try to get as much information out of Dee-Dee for the rest of the summer. They became good friends and Lynda asked her if it would be ok if she saw Donald. Dee-Dee assured her that she had no claims on Donald. Dee-Dee asked Lynda what I thought about the whole situation and she told her that I was ok with her seeing Donald.

"So, David is one of those husbands who like a wife who plays around?"

"Dee-Dee, I can only go by what he says. He does get very excited when we talk about my having a boyfriend. I practically have to fight him off. He's been reading up on shared wives on the internet and he even read the Harrad Experiment again. I think he is getting used to the idea more and more."

"You know, maybe we should test him out sometime."

"What do you mean?"

"You and I should go out drinking some night and pick up a couple guys. Maybe you wouldn't actually sleep with anybody-just see how David reacts to you having a little fun on the side."

"That would be fun. How about this Friday?"

"Oh, I can't. I have a date, but I'm free on Saturday night."

"That would be just as good. I'll tell David that we're going dancing and drinking. When I get home I'll really feel him out. I should know right then if he is serious. Uh, that date's not Donald, is it? I would be so jealous."

"No. It is not Donald. It's actually with two guys."

"You go out with two guys at the same time?"

"Yes. We go out a couple times a month. I'll let you in on a little secret-I love three-somes. It is so good taking a man at each end. I really like getting a load in my pussy and mouth at the same time."

"You are so rotten. I take it that you don't use condoms. Are you on the pill?"

"I don't do that either. I don't use any birth control. Sex just doesn't seem right if you aren't taking the risk. The only time I've ever used condoms was when I saw Donald while I was a student. He was the one who wouldn't do it unprotected. Now that I'm not a student, we go bareback."

"And you haven't ever gotten pregnant?"

"Well, I did have an abortion two years ago. I am not sure who the father was. It might have been Donald but I can't be sure. I was seeing four or five other guys too. If you do get with Donald, I'm sure that he will insist on condoms."

DenverYo
DenverYo
306 Followers