My Wife and Her Best Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife, her best friend, and a kinky drinking game.
2.3k words
4.35
164k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Silver tequila and margarita mix bottle levels were well on their way down and a warm glow of happy energy infused the room.

I sat on the floor with my back against the wall. Ann sat between my legs, snuggled up against me. Stephanie was also on the floor a few feet away relaxing against the cushions of our couch.

The conversation topics had revolved around harmless catching up on how Ann and Stephanie's lives were going at work, with friends, and other banal day to day stuff.

I passed the time replaying the recently formed memory of mouth-fucking Ann as Stephanie opened the bathroom door to jokingly check if Ann's claim that she was sucking my cock was true—and Stephanie seeing me holding Ann's head while thrusting into her face, and then locking eyes with me as I erupted into Ann's hot mouth . . .

"—sex toys?" My mind flipped back into the present as I heard the tail-end of Stephanie asking Ann . . . about sex toys?

"Oh yeah. John loves to play. We have a Pocket Rocket that he'll use on the top of my clit while he licks the bottom half at the same time—it's incredible how creative he can be with our toys," Ann said matter-of-factly and she wiggled her ass against my crotch to let me know she wanted a repeat of that technique later.

"Oh my god—that sounds really hot! I wish I had a guy who knew more than stick it in, repeat, and come," Stephanie said as she looked partly at Ann and also met my eyes briefly.

"Have you ever had a guy tongue your ass while he fingers you with one hand and uses a vibrating egg on your clit with the other?" Ann said lasciviously.

"What?! Have you—really?! Wow . . ." Stephanie gushed, her eyes wide, and face flushed as she imagined the scenario.

"And on that note, I think it's time for bed," said Ann.

"Now THAT'S just mean! I'm tired but not enough to go to sleep yet. Why don't we play a drinking game?" Stephanie suggested.

"Okay," Ann and I said.

"But Ann should only do half shots because she is a light drinker," I added, not wanting to spend the night nursing a sick wife worshiping the porcelain god.

"Yeah," said Ann. "I'm already pretty lubed up as it is," she joked, winking at Stephanie and me.

"Plus, you drink like a Russian trucker, so you should do 2 shots every time you lose," Ann told Stephanie.

My eyes bugged out a little at this revelation. I had heard about Stephanie's partying exploits but didn't realize how hard core she was . . . the night was about to get VERY interesting.

"So what kind of drinking game are we going to play?" asked Stephanie.

"Maybe my creative husband can make up a new one?" Ann proposed.

"Hmmmm . . ." I intoned, assuming a deep-in-thought expression.

In my head, a dozen XXX-rated ideas appeared. I told myself to get real and think of something that might actually be doable with both women. Then it hit me.

"How about a game called "Don't make a sound"? If you make a sound, you take a shot—err, a half shot for Ann, and a double for Stephanie," I said.

"How do you play? What are the rules?" Ann asked.

"We each take turns being on the hot seat. If the hot seat player makes a sound, they do a shot. The other two players each have a task. Player A chooses how player B can try to make the hot seat person make a sound. Player B must then try and make the hot seat player make a sound. If the hot seat player remains quiet they win that round, and Player A and B must do a shot. If the hot seat player loses and makes a sound, he or she must do a shot."

"Isn't his mind amazing?" Ann said to Stephanie.

"Yeah. Who's first?" Stephanie asked.

"I'll go." Ann volunteered.

"I'll choose the how method first," I said. I felt my cock begin to stiffen as I knew exactly what I was going to tell Stephanie to do to my wife. My threesome fantasy was about to take its first step towards becoming a reality.

"I want you to lick and suck on the side of Ann's neck for 90 seconds," I said.

"WHAT?!!" Stephanie and Ann exclaimed.

"You heard me," I said firmly but with a grin a mile wide.

"Is that okay with you?" Stephanie asked Ann.

Ann looked at me with an I'm-going-get-you-back-big-time expression and then said, "Yes."

Ann moved to the couch and Stephanie got up from the floor to sit beside her.

My cock surged to press hard against my zipper. The reason I had chosen licking and sucking Ann's neck was because it made her insanely horny and wet in seconds. Ann would always moan and writhe when my lips and tongue ravaged her neck—I was curious to see what difference, if any, there would be if a woman was doing it and not me.

"Okay. 90 seconds starts now," I said and started a timer on my smart phone.

Stephanie raised her hand to flip back Ann's hair away from her neck. She tilted Ann's head and slowly pressed her lips to her neck.

Ann's eyes snapped shut, and her lips pressed hard together as she fought an urge to whimper.

Stephanie's mouth opened to press her hot wet tongue against Ann's neck.

Ann's body tensed, her knees locked together, and her arms crossed under her beautiful double DD's that were increasingly falling up and down as her breath quickened.

Stephanie put her hand on the other side of Ann's neck to pull her closer and harder onto her mouth. Stephanie's huge breasts straddled Ann's arm, and her right breast pressed into the side of Ann's left boob. What had begun slowly and softly was now a full on assault of lips, tongue, and mouth sucking up and down the side of Ann's neck . . .

"Hm-hmmm-hMMM-MAH! Fuck! Okay! YOU WIN!" Ann gasped and yelled.

Stephanie continued for a second more, and then pulled back smiling. She used the back of her hand to wipe saliva off her face.

"You taste good, Ann." Stephanie said in a husky voice.

"Thanks," Ann replied. "Okay, husband-of-mine. You're on the hot seat next!"

"Okay," I said, and laughed.

"And I think it's my turn to choose and Stephanie will be the second player again. After that, she should go on the hot seat, and you will be the second player," Ann instructed.

I took a moment to make sure my cock had calmed down enough to not be an incredibly visible bulge in my pants, and then moved to take Ann's spot on the couch next to Stephanie.

"Stephanie, John's ears are extremely sensitive. I want you to breathe on them with soft hot breaths. No touching, mind you. Oh, yeah, he also goes nuts if you whisper dirty talk in his ears too."

I looked at Ann nervously. She had just told Stephanie about one of my erotic triggers. How the hell was I supposed to hide my arousal when it wasn't just not making a sound, but hiding a

massive erection in my pants too?

"Close your eyes, big boy," Stephanie said.

"WAIT!" I said, and both women looked at me, surprised.

"Ann didn't do her shot," I pointedly gestured at the tequila bottle.

"Shit! Okay." Ann filled her shot glass half way and tossed it back.

"Right, Stephanie, let's go," Ann said.

I closed my eyes as I felt Stephanie lean towards me. Her hair and body odor smelled amazing and my cock began to try and escape my pants again.

I heard her breathe in, and then felt the first warm caress of moist air flow all over the little hairs on my ear lobe.

I shuddered involuntarily as an electrical bolt of pleasure fired from my ear to my balls.

"Say something to him. Whisper it so close to his ear that your lips are almost touching him," Ann coached.

"HEY! No advice!" I protested.

"That's not one of the rules you made," Ann laughed.

I heard Stephanie lick her lips. The sound was so fucking hot that I felt pre-come ooze out of my cock.

"Did you like seeing my boobs when I opened the bathroom door?" She whispered into my ear, and shivers ran up and down my body. A Tsunami of orgasmic goose-bumps flowed down my arms, chest, back, and legs . . . I didn't have a chance.

"Did you come for Ann, or for me, when you were fucking her mouth? Did you wish it was my mouth?" She whispered hotly in my ear. I swear it felt like her lips were sliding lightly over my earlobe and more pre-come oozed out of my cock. I could feel a wet spot on my boxer briefs growing bigger and bigger.

I opened my eyes to look at Ann watching us. She smiled and checked to see that Stephanie was not looking her way, and cupped her breasts together while licking her lips to tease me.

"When you fuck Ann tonight, I'm not going to put on my Bose noise-cancelling head phones. Imagine me naked, on the other side of that mobile wall, legs spread wide . . . I'm going to listen to every sound you two make while fucking. I'll grab my big beautiful breast and suck on my nipple while I finger my clit—"

"—OKAY! You win!" I said, and stayed half-bent over as I slid off the couch, down to the floor and grabbed a pillow to place over my throbbing, diamond-hard cock.

"Here's your shot," Ann said, laughing at how successful her revenge had been on me.

"Who's going to try to make me make a sound?" Stephanie asked.

"John is. I'll choose how . . ." Ann said, screwing her face up as she considered what she wanted me to do.

"Ah! I know!" Ann said, and stood up unsteadily, her speech slurred. "Massagee time!"

Ann wobbled over to where we kept a bottle of oil and brought it back to me.

"Stephanie, sit on the couch facing John. Give him one of your hands. John will have 2 minutes to try and make you make a sound." Ann said.

"You better get ready to be disappointed," Stephanie told Ann and I.

I just smiled. Stephanie had no idea that I had been studying Shiatsu massage. Ann was an all too willing test subject for practicing the techniques, and I had developed a hybrid of Shiatsu and Swedish massage that would often have Ann writhing and moaning with pleasure as I worked different highly sensitive spots on her hands.

I poured oil into the palm of my left hand and then began to warm it up rubbing both hands together. Stephanie watched my preparation with a smirk.

"Ready?" I asked Stephanie and she nodded with a curious yet skeptical look in her eyes.

"Okay, two minutes starts now!" Ann said.

I oiled up the top and bottom of Stephanie's left hand and worked my fingers into the pressure points of her palm, fingers, and then the top of her hand lightly. Using deep pressure too soon would not get the result I wanted.

Although I only had 2 minutes to make Stephanie lose I took my time. I only needed about 15 seconds to apply deep pressure on the point that would make Stephanie feel like I was massaging her pussy, and if I hit it perfectly she would feel as though an electrical current had opened up that led right to her clit.

Ann said, "Hurry up, you only have about 60 seconds left to make her lose."

I closed my eyes, and began to search with my finger tips for the exact spot below the thumb in the meaty area where I would begin deep and focused pressure.

Stephanie began to squirm and I could feel it through her arm and hand.

I smiled, and began pressing hard and deep with two thumbs right into the sweet spot—and Stephanie whispered a confused, "What . . .?"

I worked my thumbs in tiny circular movements and opened my eyes to watch Stephanie's reactions. Her mouth hung open, and she was panting slightly. Her large gorgeous breasts rose and fell with each fast breath and my cock throbbed up and down with each movement. The desire to pull out my cock and fuck her mouth and tits was unbearable.

And then Stephanie let out a huge groaning "OH-MY-GOD! I can feel it in my--"

"--You lose!" Ann crowed cheerfully with drunken enthusiasm.

"If he can do that just by touching my hand . . ." Stephanie said to Ann, her voice trailing off as she looked at me in wonder.

"Yeah. Imagine what he does with direct access to . . . you know what," Ann said, looking at me with bedroom eyes.

"Time for bed, I think," I said, and opened up the mobile wall. Ann and I pulled out our large sleeping mat and pillows from a closet. Ann then got out a single mat for Stephanie and put it on the floor on her side of the mobile wall unit.

"Don't forget to wear your Bose noise cancelling head phones for about 30 minutes, okay?" Ann said to Stephanie.

"Okay. Goodnight Ann. Sweet dreams John," Stephanie said.

"Sweet dreams for you too, Stephanie," I responded.

"Oh, I'm going to dream something sweet, that's for sure," Stephanie said in a husky voice.

And then it was quiet in the apartment as we crawled under our blankets . . .

Until Ann drunkenly whispered-yelled in my ear,

"FUCK ME. HARD. NOW!"

End Part II

Part III is coming soon -- My Wife's Best Friend: It's not cheating if there's no touching.

Please leave a comment below or if you like send me a private message through my profile page email.