My Wife and Her Fancy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

Realising what she'd just said my wife whispered. "Have I gone too far?"

"No." I reassured her, "Not at all......but I don't know how much longer I can carry on wanking."

She giggled then continued, "He just stood there letting it twitch and I couldn't take my eyes off it when he said something like...'You can't leave me like this'....and I told him that he would have to 'take care of it himself', and he grinned then began stroking it along my thighs and .......between my legs.....saying stuff like 'I wish you were wearing stockings' and 'I love the feel of nylon'...tugging on it pulling the skin back from the knob....his knob is like a big plum.....it looks weird.....but.........then with one hand playing with my tits he came all over my legs and tights......loads of it.....God.....there was so much. It even splashed on my skirt, then he pulled my tights down and wiped it clean on my knickers."

PING

"Just like this?" I panted as I sent a photo of my cum running down my cock.

"Sort of......but a lot more." Chloe teased.

"Then what happened?"

"We just sat there, in silence......I do remember rubbing his stuff into my tights though." My sexy wife giggled again, "there was so much.....I've never seen so much from one man."

Before we'd married Chloe had only had a couple of boyfriends so this could have been true.

"After a couple of minutes he asked me to squeeze it........it was shrinking, but I couldn't resist and it was red hot....and when I gave it a couple of tugs began to stiffen again! I couldn't believe my eyes when it started to grow in my hand. It felt amazing wanking him.......then Jim stroked my hair and began to move my head towards it, telling me to........ suck him."

Apart from her heavy breathing there was silence for a minute or so.

"Did you?"

"Yes." She whispered, "Oh God....yes. His knob is huge, nearly filling my mouth.....but ....oh God.....he kept tickling my tits while I sucked him.........it got so long and hard...... even longer than when he was wanking."

"Did he cum again?" I gasped as I tried to to my own cock back into life.

"Eventually" Chloe gasped, "all over my tits......but by then he had my knickers down....and was fingering me.......oh God.....Oh God........Oh GOD!" Then there was radio silence as I realised her memories had made her cum.

"Then what?" I continued, but she was all but finished, her orgasm had took the wind out of her and it was now nearly midnight.

The following evening I didn't say a thing about her 'confession' when I called in the morning, or again when I spoke to her and the kids at 6, but followed up 'the confession' when I knew she would be going to bed; probably after a couple of glasses of wine at about 10.30.

"You really are a horny toad, aren't you?" She giggled, half expecting my call. I recapped the parts that had been turning me on all day, and after she tentatively admitted that she too had played with herself again after our call and then when she woke up she continued from where she had left off.

"We sat there; I was shaking...but he kept touching me.......my tits and......you know.....between my legs....very gently.....it was lovely. But I needed to get away....go home. But as I got dressed he just kept tugging on his cock.......it was still bloody stiff!"

I laughed, "Did you go down on him again?"

"No......I wanted to but.....I couldn't get away fast enough.. All the way home all I could feel was the damp patches on my legs.....and I swear everyone I passed knew what I'd done. As soon as I got in the house I ran upstairs and threw my tights and knickers straight in the bin then lay on the bed crying."

"Oh." I gulped, "but I thought........"

Chloe then giggled, "Be patient.....be patient!"

"Okay." I laughingly apologised, "carry on my Dear."

"After a bit I stopped crying and......went back downstairs.....to the bin ....and took them out again. They were still damp.......and .....I could smell him on them. "

"A bit stinky.....but sexy?" I proffered.

"Something like that." She giggled again, "I couldn't stop myself......I had to ......finish myself off....upstairs. I lay there......are you ready for this bit?"

"Yes....go on." I stammered as I desperately tried not to wank too hard or fast.

"As soon as I got back on the bed I couldn't get my legs open quick enough!" She then gave the loudest belly laugh I've ever heard from her. "I nearly had to put new batteries in the Rabbit.....Jeez Jamie it was on fire.....and I could do was sniff my frigging tights!"

"You dirty fucker......sniffing your own tights!" I laughed, as the image set itself into my brain.

"I know.....but......Jeez I was so turned on it was frightening. Do you know how many times I came?" Without waiting for an answer she laughed, "Four.....yes FOUR! I was nearly late picking the kids up."

After chatting about her sex toy games (she has three – a Rabbit, a life like dildo and a cheap white vibe) I brought the conversation back to Jim Baxter, her 'Fancy Man.'

"I knew it was his 'late week' at work, so knew he would be home the next morning.....and he was."

"Really, now." I chortled, "did you wear stockings for him?"

"Not that day; I think it was my wet look leggings. He did the 'cup of tea thing' and I smiled and nodded. On the way back my heart was bursting and I had to stop myself running.....but that wasn't going to happen cos I was wearing my Jessica Wright shoes.....you know the really high ones?"

"Wow.....you must have looked very sexy."

"I hope so." She giggled, "I did get some funny looks at the school gate; but I couldn't give a toss what those stuck up cows think anyway."

There was a bit of a silence when I heard my wife sigh and pant before continuing.

"He had left the side door open, so no one or probably no one could see me go in. He was already in the kitchen and had a cup of coffee waiting for me. He asked if I was okay, about what had happened and I told him 'What do you think?' And he laughed before telling me in great detail about the wank he'd had thinking about what we'd done to me. I was horny thinking about seeing him again, but I thought I was going to cum just listening to him!"

I felt the same way at this exact moment!

"Then he asked if I wanted a cuddle......I think we both knew the answer. We went into the living room and lay on the sofa......kissing and stuff......but he soon had my top off and had my boobs out. Then he pulled my leggings down..........and ran his hand inside my knickers and...... fingered me.....two fingers.....I was wriggling all over!"

"Which knickers?" I panted, desperately trying not to cum too soon.

"Jeez Jamie......you seem more interested in my knickers than me getting fingered off a neighbour! My red G-String....if you must know......he likes them as much as you do!"

"A man of great taste and refinement then." I laughed. "Then?"

"Hmmmmm....well......I pulled his joggers down and....God...it was huge....much stiffer than the day before....Jeez.....ooohhh...mmmm...... I couldn't resist ...I took hold of his cock! Grabbed it I suppose......God....it felt good.....bigger as I'd remembered......and it looks amazing when his knob pokes out."

Even in my excited state I was well aware that her 'timings' moved from the past to the present.....but I wasn't too surprised.

"I said something about how big and hard it was, and he laughed then saluted and said 'God Bless the NHS and their little blue tablets!' the dirty bugger had took a Viagra when he'd seen me and.....well...all I can say is they don't take long to work and.....frigging Hell.....they WORK! It was like iron and didn't go down for.....well....anyway....I started wanking it, I was loving wanking him, then rubbing it between my tits.......but he wanted me to suck him again.......shit....it felt so naughty sucking him on his sofa....ooohhh the curtains were still open.....mmmm.... it had been a long time since I'd sucked you....but Jim's cock.....ooohhh shit, shit, shit.....he gave a running commentary.....'lick it...suck it, do this with my tongue, do that with my tongue'.....mmmmm....he loves me sucking his balls....they are huge too....God...mmmm.....then he pushed me onto my back and went....you know.....he began licking me......shit it was good......fingering me at the same time.....I thought I was going to explode.......I nearly did when he made me cum.....Jeez.....he was fingering me with two fingers and sucking on my clit.......Oh GOD....OH GOD!"

Chloe stopped talking and just panted and sighed on the other end of the phone.

"Have you just cum?"

"Yes." She sighed....."Oh God....yes."

"Do you want to carry on?"

"In a minute.....I need a wee......I will call you back."

My cock was straining and my balls aching as I waited five minutes that felt like five hours.

Ring...ring....."Hi" I answered a little too quickly, "Round two?" Which made her chuckle.

"Well.......he told me to take my leggings off.....they were around my ankles with my pants! Then put my shoes back on.....I love it when he bosses me around......does that shock you?"

"Sort of." I replied, "You would slap me if I spoke to you like that!"

"I know.....but it's different with him. I don't know why...it just is."

"So....you put your shoes back on."

"Mmmmmm....yes...I did.....and then he made me spread my legs.....wide....really wide......mmmmm....I did as he said.....holding them apart by my thighs while he looked at my...at my.....you know....my fanny.....it was frigging dripping.....then he got on top of me and pushed his cock in.....God.....GOD.....I thought he was going to split me in two......his knob was fucking huge! I've never felt anything like that first time.....he made me.....I actually screamed when it went in! But he kept saying 'Good girl, Good girl' and pushed my legs onto his shoulders. Jamie....Jamie? It felt like his cock was going right up into my belly....ooohhh....ooohhh....ummm.....he was like a machine....bang, bang, bang.....I had to wrap my legs around him......ooohhh....it felt massive in my cu.....fanny....."

I inhaled deeply, "What was that? What were you going to say?"

"Nothing." Chloe took a breath, "he swears a lot when we have sex."

"And.....do you?" I enquired, as she had never been very vocal in our bedroom.

"I guess." She giggled.

"So what does he call your.....private parts?" I sniggered.

"I don't know if I can say it to you." My wife groaned.

"Go on.....if it's good enough for your fancy man....it's good enough for me." My stiff cock began to twitch, so I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"He calls it my....well.....he makes me call it my....c.u.n.t."

"What does that spell?" I laughed.

"Cunt.....CUNT! He filled my .....fucking cunt with his huge fucking cock!" Chloe grunted loudly, followed by a long sigh, "happy now?"

"Nearly as happy as you were." I teased. "Then what happened?"

"He pulled his ...cock out.....out of my.....cunt, then told me to get on my hands and knees so he could.......fuck me.... doggy style." Her voice tapered off and I could hear a feint buzzing in the background, "I couldn't wait and as soon as my arse was in the air he fingered me again....from behind, but I was so wet I swear he pushed all four fingers in! Then he fucked me again.....even harder this time....faster, ......groping my tits and......and......pulling my hair." She went quiet again and there was definitely a buzzing sound – she was using her Rabbit I guessed., "mmmmm....then he slowed down and began rubbing my clit as he played with my tits......slowly pushing...his cock in...while he flicked my clit...until.....I screamed, I really screamed when I came.....it didn't take me long.....but....wow. Then he started fucking me really hard ....and fast again until he came.....loads of it ....my cu.....my cunt felt so hot and full....Oh God.....mmmmm....there was so much spunk.....and he rubbed my clit again.....making my cum again.... a couple of minutes after the other one.....I've never managed that before......even by myself."

"Wow." I gasped as my own jizz ran down my shaft and onto my pubes.......I too had never experienced such an intense orgasm.

"The bastard kept fucking me.....straight after he cum.........wow...ooohhh.... I was so wet and there was so much spunk in me.....I could hear it squelching."

There was another long pause when all I could hear was the buzz of her sex toy and her low moans in the background.

"Clo?" I whispered, "Clo....Chloe.....you still there?"

"Yes.....yes....sorry." She purred, "I was just.....never mind......after I while I felt light headed and made him stop because I needed a wee. When he pulled his cock out I still felt 'swollen' ....down there and when I stood up it began to run out......so I had to cover my......you know......with my hand to keep it in. Oh God.....the look on his face as I walked across the room.....remember I was only wearing my high heals.......the cheeky bastard just sat their grinning playing with himself!"

"I bet you looked fucking gorgeous." I panted as I tried to bring my cock back to life.

Chloe giggled, "maybe, I don't know."

"Was that it?"

"God no!" She laughed. "When I came back he still had a massive hard on! A proper one.....sticking straight up......that Viagra stuff is amazing. He got me to suck him again......kneeling on the carpet between his legs......ooohhh......that's what he likes best......that and a 'titty fuck'.....that's what he calls it when I put it between my boobs.......then he made me get on top.....you know.....sit on him.....and fuck him.......Mmmmmmmm......ooohhh (sigh).....Jeez.....it felt amazing sliding up and down on it.......I went wild.....wild (sigh).......I've never felt anything like it.......so full (panting).......he kissed and sucked my nipples.......I even shook them in his face (chuckle).......but .....Jeez....fucking him like that is is.....fucking amazing."

I wasn't sure my wife even knew I was listening at this stage.

"We kept fucking like that for ages......I don't think either of us could cum again......it was just....dirty sex. Then I saw the clock and realised I'd been there for two hours and only had twenty minutes to pick the little one up from school!"

I laughed as I was broken from her spell. "Did you make it in time?"

"Sort of" she sighed, "It was just like being a teenager again, getting dressed so quickly......and I swear people could smell him on me at the school gates.....probably not, I know......but I was really flustered and my hair looked a mess when I got home."

"When did you go back?" I nervously asked "How often do you......'see him'.....now?"

"The day after." Chloe replied, "He had taken another Viagra and......it was much of the same......I hardly had time to finish my coffee when he had my knickers down!"

"And you were happy with that?"

"Yes." She sheepishly replied, "you said you were ok with all this.....please tell me you still are."

"Yes.....I am...really......I don't know why.....but this is a real turn on....I've cum twice while you've told your story." I lied, it had only been once, but I didn't want her to think I couldn't compete with her Fancy Man.

"Honest......it's a bit of fun.....it's only.....it's only sex.....I know that sounds weird, but...."

"That's cool.....honestly.....that's cool."

TBC

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers
12