My Wife and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teves
Teves
1 Followers

I had to be careful during our tutoring sessions. Most of the time my husband was upstairs with the girls, but he never came down when I had students there. The first time that he came down when Eddie was there I happened to be standing alongside Eddie, and Eddie had his hand up my skirt. I did not think my hubby saw it, but I learned much later that he did. He also came down later and saw Eddie hugging me. I had to think fast to come up with an excuse. I worried about that incident, and I never let it happen again when my husband was in the house.

My husband almost caught us having sex one evening. He had gone to a sporting event that was cancelled. I had promised Eddie that he could have sex with me that evening if he did good on his math exam. While he was studying, I went upstairs, undressed before inserting my diaphragm, and returned in my robe. That really excited Eddie. As usual, he ejaculated too soon, so we played around until he managed another erection. At the very moment he entered me I heard the front door open. Eddie was naked. He pulled on his pants, slipped into his shoes and grabbed the rest of his clothes. I let him out the door and quickly raced upstairs to find my husband coming out of our bedroom. I made up some excuse that I was ready for bed but thought I better make sure I had locked the door. I told Jay that I did not feel too sharp, and I was going to take a shower before going to bed. It seemed that he believed me.

When I got in bed my husband tried to play with my vulva. I did not want his fingers in my vagina. It was filled with Eddie's semen and my juices. I did wear a panty, and I put a Kotex pad in it. It was very taxing trying to keep Jay's hands away from my vulva. I had the feeling that he did not believe me, but what could I do?

After that evening I determined to be more careful. I began to suspect that my husband was aware that something was going on between Eddie and me. He began coming downstairs more often during tutoring sessions. I stopped caressing Eddie or letting him hug me if my hubby was home. I still sat at the table with him every tutoring session, and I often fondled his penis and scrotum under the table. In turn his hands often wandered up my dress to play with my intimate parts. And when Eddie left for the evening we would have our kisses outside in the darkness. We did have sex about every other week when my husband was gone to a sport activity.

One Saturday I hired Eddie to do some yard work. My husband was golfing that day, and he knew that I had a student coming to work in the yard. Eddie was wearing shorts, and I think that seeing so much of him raised my libido level. I cut short his work session to have him "work" on me. He showered in the basement while I showered upstairs. It was very good sex that day. Afterwards I prepared him a lunch, which he really enjoyed. If Jay had not returned home when he did we would have had sex again.

I did a foolish thing about two weeks after that Saturday. My husband would be away overnight agin, so after Eddie's tutoring class he went to bed with me. That was the first - and only - time we had sex in my bed. We spent almost three hours together, and we had sex three times. Or I should say Eddie ejaculated three times. He probably had his penis inside me for over two hours. It was a wonderful night. I never had enjoyed sex so much.

Well, as my husband has described, he witnessed my perfidy. Afterward there were no outburst, no recrimination, and even not too much discourse. Jay did ask a few times about Eddie's size, lasting power before ejaculation and stuff like that. I answered him as best I could.

I learned that I had not been so clever as I had thought. I never dreamed that my husband had been checking up on my diaphragm use, or that he felt my wetness after having sex.

I will say that our sex life has improved. Our frequency of intercourse had fallen to about three times a month. My husband was gradually spending less and less intimate time with. There was less foreplay and afterglow. That has now changed. I think it is the husband's job to initiate sex, but Now I find that I also reluctantly, but advantageously, fondle Jay more than I have for years.

My husband has given me the green light to have sex with Eddie or any other man of my choosing, but not more than once a month. And he wants to be notified in advance. He also wants to witness it. Well, Eddie is gone for the summer. I am still assigned to tutor him, and I will fulfill that obligation. As for sex with him, I don't know.

One last thing: I have always used a diaphragm for birth control. We use it between the tenth and twentieth days of my period, and that is not too often. My husband wants me to use it every time I have extramarital sex. I will do that. It is safer.

Teves
Teves
1 Followers
12