My Wife and I

Story Info
The beginnings of long, lustful fantasy.
5.3k words
3.89
38.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers

Giving Me Head

Sitting on the couch made me feel lazy, always did. I'm a moving kind of person, always going, always doing. When I'm not doing, I'm feeling like I should be doing, almost all of the time. This was one of those times.

It was 7:30 at night, the shadow of the day had already crept over us, revealing the sparkling Milky Way to us and an icy wind howled steadily outside. Being a doing kind of person, this was all imposing upon me to be lazy, or rather inventive with my time.

There was a movie on our conservatively sized flat screen, something about lawyers or convicts, something irrelevant, but it liked to show tits for some reason. The second scene in got me a little worked up, but not nearly as much as the next thing I seen come through my living room.

You, my wife, in nothing but one of my old black army recruiting t-shirt and panties, walked in front of the TV nonchalantly, your golden hair in a sporty ponytail, with a bowl of cookie dough ice cream. Usually I would tease you about the bowl of ice cream, but at the moment, considering that I was revved up about boobs and knowing there was nothing under that shirt, forced my hand so to speak.

Before you could sit down on the couch next to me, I spoke up, "Right here baby," I said rubbing my blue jean thigh and leaning back into the couch. I wanted you laying on me while you ate ice cream, but not for the ice cream. As soon as you are in my lap, my hands wrap around your stomach, caressing the soft skin with my warm fingertips.

"Mmmhh," you moan as you take a bite of the ice cream and I begin caressing you. Another scene showing some movie star bimbo's fake tits comes on, she's undressing and it flashes to her ass. I close my eyes; I don't want to see some fake tits, spray tanned to somebody's idea of perfection. I want real tits, tits that are mine, that I own and touch and pleasure myself with, tits that are not part of my body, but that are mine all the same. That is right, I want your tits, those sweet melons of fun, I want those, and I take them.

With ice cream in your mouth, I reach up with both hands and begin cupping them, the roundness filling my palm as I squeeze them in my fingers, the flesh spilling between my knuckles while my fingers sink into them. I hear you moan with it slightly, but you don't move. You are always willing to let me play with your tits, and I love that about you, but this is different.

My dick is hard but I'm not satisfied with it, with myself. I want to have a hard on ready to drill concrete before I nail you tonight. I know I'm going to get laid, you know it too, and our vanilla sex life is always often, but typically the same. I know you are happy with it, to a degree, because it is not about you, you never feel it is, it is about fulfilling me and my needs, and if I roll off after a single minute, then so be it, as long as I'm happy, your happy.

Vanilla doesn't make me happy, and this time I'm going to make sure you know it.

I continue kneading your breasts, the mountains of pleasure doing the trick and turning you on enough to make it acceptable for me to safely put my dick in your pussy. Your clit quivers a little bit, your legs twitch once and I can smell your vaginal fluids gently seeping out of you. It makes me happy knowing that after so long a relationship, and after so much blandness, that I can still do that, still make you want to fuck me, or at least let me fuck you.

Not tonight, or even this weekend, will you just simply get wet, you will gush from the pussy. And I am determined that will happen, for us, for you, and for me.

Now, I have to interject and explain one thing very quickly. Natalie isn't home, Grandma Laura practically begged to take her this weekend for us, and despite mutual reluctance from us, we relented and agreed to pick her up Monday afternoon, so the whole house is ours alone, with nothing but a cold wind to disturb us.

I'm still kneading your tits, the skin warm from my efforts and now your head is leaning back to mine, your ear next to my lips, your ice cream resting in your lap half ate and not getting any closer to your mouth when I begin to speak my dark words to you.

"I want you, I want your body," vanilla music to your ears. Your legs twitch gently at the thought of me in your pussy, me on top of you, grunting with my normal effort. "I want you as a toy, as mine." Confusion enters your brain for a second, then it clicks, the vanilla flavor is tweaked now, changed a little bit. 'Maybe tonight will be a good long night for us, I would like a good fuck,' you think to yourself.

"Yea?" you ask, nestling closer to me. Throwing your legs over one of mine, it puts one of my thighs between your legs, your panties resting on the rough denim. You wish you had nothing covering your pussy, the rough denim would feel good on your cunt.

"I don't want a wife tonight, I want a toy, I want a slave, I want you to give over to me, let me own you," I pant into your ear, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Own me? As a toy, I would like that, Master," you say to me. You're a little taken by the change, but this has happened before and it changes the flavor of the sex some, when it happens, but you know I'm a nice guy at heart and it usually shows through in various positions, in breaks in character, because it is all an act. You have never been owned before, not like I mean, not like I want.

My voice is stern, commanding, but different this time, "Kneel on the floor in front of me."

Okay, here comes the cock in the mouth, you knew this was coming, but you obey without question all the same. I love having you suck my cock, and you know it, it is something that happens a lot, but not something you normally get anything out of.

Leaning forward and with blazing eyes I look intently into your soul, "I want you to tell me how you are mine, how I own you."

This is different, but the words come slowly to you, "You own me, my body, my heart, my soul, everything is yours, take what you will of me, you have always owned me, I am yours for the taking...Kind Master," you say, finishing with a kinky smile.

"I'm glad you understand me then, understanding is important." I say, leaning back on the couch. "Go run me a shower slave, I know you are clean, I wish to be. I do not want to taint that beautiful body of mine with soil from the day."

Gaining a mental pleasure of serving me, you stand and proceed as commanded. You aren't getting any wetter, yet, but your mind slips into a servitude mode, ready to do anything to make me happy. I do so much for you it makes you happy to give back some way. Serving and servicing me to make me happy makes you happy.

Once the bath is full, you come to me, "Your shower is ready gentle master."

I stand up and go to it, you following closely behind me, "undress me." You do, my shirt and jeans in a pile on the floor, my white legs almost gleaming in the light, save for the black hair on them.

I shower and exit the bathroom with nothing but a towel on, to find you on the bed, shirt off, lying on the bed. You are on your side, head propped in one hand, legs stretched out, waiting for me, like good wife, or better yet, a good slave.

Dropping the towel, our vanilla sex life changes flavor completely.

"Come here and kneel in front of me," I order and you obey flawlessly. Taking my left hand, I grab the back of your head and with my right hand I lift my flaccid dick up, and then push your mouth to me. With mouth open you accept me, my cock laying on your tongue instantly begins to throb as you caress it to life. The taste is clean, my smell the same but fresh, the hint of my body wash clinging to my thighs. I am clean shaven, the skin of my balls and stomach clean of hair to your liking, so burying my growing shaft to the hilt in your mouth and throat is actually enjoyable.

Using my hands, I do the work for you, forcing my dick in and out of your mouth in lengthening strokes, my head swelling to fill your jaws up within minutes. I'm moaning at the pleasure I'm giving myself with you, my hips leaning into you as feel your lips glide the length of my rod. The strokes are shorter now, my head barely penetrating your lips, when suddenly I stop and pull out.

"Slave, I don't know how much your enjoying this, are you enjoying this, pleasing me?" I ask, no smile crossing my eyes as I look down on you.

"Yes I am Master," you answer, playing along.

"I don't believe you, I think I would rather just look at you and jack off instead, I don't know if you have earned the right to suck my cock, your masters cock." I say as I begin stroking myself, your spit providing the lubrication needed.

Surprised, you don't know what to say; confused you don't know what to do. I let the confusion settle in for a moment before I begin unfolding my fantasy.

"Beg to please me, convince me you want to suck my cock, convince yourself you want to. I will use you how I see fit, but you would be a better slave the more willing you are." I say with an evil smile and twinkle in my eye.

You pause then meekly you stare at me rubbing my throbbing hard on, the sight wetting your pussy in small drips. "Please Master, let me suck your cock, I am worthy of it, I will show you, I promise," your voice is small, but grows as ideas of what to say flow into your mind, "please let me put in my mouth. I want to taste you, to smell you, to take you in me. I am worthy; let me prove it to you." As you continue, you really do begin wanting my rod in your mouth; the idea of tasting me again sends more drips to your thighs.

"Louder," I command.

"PLEASE Master, I want your cock, I want to stroke it with my tongue, my lips burn to wrap around them."

"LOUDER" I say, my voice carrying through the house.

"MASTER I WANT YOUR COCK IN MY MOUTH, I WANT THE HEAD IN MY THROAT, FORCE IT INTO ME, USE ME, I WANT TO BE WORTHY OF YOU!!!" your pussy is running now, your mouth watering at the taste my skin, my cock. "PLEASE JUST PUT IT IN MY MOUTH, FUCK MY FACE MASTER!!!"

Suddenly I grab the side of your head again I jam my dick past your teeth, thrusting into your skull. While still kneeling, your thighs quiver as you once again taste my length, your lips closing around it willingly, and your tongue dancing the best caress you can muster as I push in and out of your mouth. My thrusts begin to get quicker and you open your mouth as wide as you can to make my entrance as smooth as possible, trying to please me the best you can. We can here the suction of your cheeks as I continue to fuck your face, and with both hands grab your head pick up more speed, until I stop.

"I'm going to cum, are you worthy of taking it on you, and in you?" I say, my throbbing hard on dangling in the air.

"Please master, let me be the reason you cum, let me finish you," you say. You want me to cum, you want to be the good slave, the good wife, and be the reason I cum. It empowers you and your pussy is on fire with desire. Your whole body tingles at the thought of my steaming fluids on your body, in your mouth. You want to touch yourself at the same time, but you are refocused.

"When I'm ready to cum, I will pull out and explode on your chest, I want to see my seed decorate your wonderful tits."

You nod and push your face forward to my dick again. With one hand behind you head, I push into you deeply, my head going to your gag reflex before I pull out, and with increasing pace, I build up to my double handed face fuck once again, your jaws stretching wide to accept me. I begin moaning as your tongue wraps around my cock, sloughing from side to side while I penetrate you.

You body is on fire with desire now, you want the cum to explode, you pray the orgasm I have is huge and the excitement you are gaining from it is beyond momentous. With little regard to your physical self, you are running pussy cum down your thighs, your cunt dripping with it, your panties completely soaked.

With a roar I pull out of your mouth just in time to aim down, my first explosion of cream drawing a line from your lower lip down your neck, two pieces of the same stream. The second shot instantly follows the first but lands squarely on your chest. With your hands, you reach up and begin stroking my steaming cock, pushing your tits up under it, your left hand crossing underneath your mountains of pleasure as a third shot jumps out and falls on them, followed by the last and smallest stream falling off my dick to your mostly untouched right breast.

The heat is orgasmic as you accept me onto your body, and then a tiny eruption happens as you feel your own coming from the pleasure you have given me occur in your pussy, the moan escaping your lips as your legs quiver and shake beneath you, your head falling forward as tremors pass through your body.

With the last little bit of cum seeping from my head, I issue my command, "Milk the last of me out, clean my cock out, with your mouth. I want you to taste me, taste what you begged for my toy."

Without reluctance you take me in your mouth, my wood now have flaccid again, and suck the seed from me. You are greeted with the taste of salty cum, the fluid rarely having touched your tongue you are glad it is not revolting, as a matter of fact, the tiny clean up detail is rather satisfying in a way as you swallow it willingly, licking the droplet from your lips as you wish I had more stored away inside for clean up...

Tittyfuck

Now that you are completed, I give you hand up, your legs quacking beneath you from the expense. I stare at the mess I have made on you, my spunk beginning to run down your tits, "go clean that up, I'm not done with you."

With a slightly renewed enthusiasm, you proceed to the bathroom and wipe up, then quickly brush your teeth, just in case I want to kiss and not taste myself. With the sink cleaned out and the toothbrush up, you come back into the bedroom, where now I'm laying on the bed, but now I'm sprawled out across it, my arms over my head.

Seductively you crawl on top of me, slinking up my body, dragging your glass cutting hard nipples across my body. My stomach quivers at the tickling, but I don't move. You begin kissing my chest lightly, your lips smacking with the moisture, the evaporation of your saliva leaving cool traces on my chest. "Mmmmh," I moan to myself, encouraging you to continue. You continue kissing my chest, working your way up to my neck, suckling the manly taste of me from my skin.

"How may I please you now master?" you ask anxious at the thought of continuing our romp in the bedroom.

I open my eyes and tilt my head to look at you, your body on all fours over me, your huge boobs dangling, my mouth waters seeing them. Putting my hands on your sides I twist you to the side, and proceed to throw my legs over the top of you, mounting you, my throbbing cock growing to size again.

I lower my hips till they rest lightly on your torso, your eyes meeting mine as I look over your mountains, the soft flesh inviting me to rub, grab, caress, press, and fuck them silly. Without a word, I lay my cock between your cool breasts, my fingers sinking into the flesh and squeezing together, forcing your skin to embrace my member.

I slide the shaft forward and backward gently, taking advantage of you as you lay beneath me, not giving you a chance to argue at all, just taking what I desire, and using what I own to my advantage. "Allow me master," you murmur, using your hands to push your chest tighter on my stick, and tilting your chin to your chest so that the head of my member touches your lips once again.

Your body is enthralled by the waves of lust coming through my thrusts as my hips pick up speed. Your cunt continues to run as you feel me forcing my dick through your squished tits, my dick head nearing your face every second, your lips parting to receive it. I take my right hand and push on your forehead, forcing your head back on the mattress, the comforter enveloping around you while I press, "NO! I want to use just your tits; I want you to feel me as I fuck your chest like a little cunt!"

"Yes Master," you say breathlessly, pressing the chest meat tighter on my pulsing steel. The heat builds around our skin as the lubricating saliva dries up and the friction increases. I stop and sit farther back on your body, scooting back enough to let you sit up on the bed. I lean over you, to the end table by our bed and grab lubricating oil, squirting some in the valley betweens the mounds. I situate myself in that large crevice, still standing over you, and press against your body, my left hand coming around you and holding you tight against me. With your hands you press them to my dick again and I begin my lubricated thrusts.

With the loss of friction, the pleasure increases between the both of us as I take my pleasure from you, your body no longer your own while I caress it with my genitalia. My rock rod pulses with blood flow while my speed and hips increase, your body rocking harder and harder while I fuck your huge tits.

"Press against me slave, I want you tighter," I command, and with all your strength you lean against me as hard as you can, my thrusts almost pushing you over, "Tighter, ah hold on." Aggravated for a second, I stop and look around for something to pin you too. Spotting the bare wall at the foot of our bed, I clamber off of the mattress, taking your hand and pulling you with me, "Kneel with your feet and back against the wall."

Quickly following direction, you nestle your toes to the trim piece around the bottom of the floor, and lean your back against it, the cold paint sending a shock through your skin. Holding the sides of your teats, you look at me expectantly, waiting for my dick to continue fucking your chest. You feel used, like a large piece of meat ready to be fucked, used, and abused as i please. The desire to serve that very purpose still thrills you as you wait for me to come to you, all you need to be fulfilled is my cum splattered all over you, wherever it is that I desire, my hard dick showing how incomplete your job as my slave is. You refuse to leave a job like that, one so basic to whom you are, go unfinished. You need to please me, you need to feel me orgasm, my scream and grunt of pleasure, my wild and bucking hips as the feelings of completeness overwhelm me, you live for that, so holding your tits ready for me is the best thing you can do, patiently waiting to be used.

I do not make you wait long, I come to, bending my knees, the slap of my cock on your chest resounding through the room with a large SMACK, and the pressure of my body pinning you to the wall grows. My hips begin to stroke, running the length of me up and down your chest, and the idea of me using your body fills you with warm a large, warm pleasure, the electricity of your nerves rebounding inside your body while I fuck your chest, my hips rocking back and forth.

After a few short minutes, my grunts get louder, deep and throaty with effort. I'm pressing harder to the wall, pinning you so hard you can barely breath, but the pressure is setting your cunt on fire as you think about me nearing climax and exploding all over you, you being the purpose and reason I am serviced.

"Ask me to cum on you slave, tell me you want it my wife," I command.

"Please master, cum on me, I want to feel your seed on my body, I need to feel you pleasured, I need to be a good slave," you say, unaware of where the breath to speak is coming from, but not paying attention long enough to find out, "CUM ON ME MY HUSBAND, EXPLODE ON ME,"

With a huge grunt, I comply, a large load of spunk jumping from my dick and landing on your collarbone, the white hot liquid immediately starting to run down your chest. My immediate 2nd throb lands on your right tight, a large runny serving of protein starting to roll down, followed a second later by a 3rd and smaller load, my thrusts continuing therefore throwing this one on your neck, bringing the smell of my wondrous proof of love close to your nostrils.

bthomas40
bthomas40
359 Followers
12