My Wife and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bthomas40
bthomas40
360 Followers

We both look down at your chest, my spunk rolling down your right tit still, crossing your nipple, the cooling heat sending the final shiver required to set your body into a tremor of a small orgasm yourself. Without order and question, the desire to be a good slave and to serve me, accepting parts of me into your body encourages you to take the head of my dick in your mouth again, sucking the last, final squirt of hot cum into your mouth, the taste of me and my body fulfilling your body as those small tremors rack your body again, and as you suck on me again you moan, my dick head still in your mouth.

"Let me see that cum in your mouth my lovely cock sucker," I say, taking your chin in my hand. Your instantly open your mouth, showing me the white load on your tongue. Satisfied, I release you and your close your lips, swallowing my fluid without question, the thickness coating your throat...

Pussy Fuck

"Shall I clean up Master?" you ask me, looking up at me with a knowing and satisfied look on your face.

"No my mistress, I am not done with you," I answer. My dick was limp, still near your face, and the thought of what more could you do to me to get me off, I had already had two huge orgasms all over your chest and boobs, what else could I want? "You have been a wonderful slave to me, you deserve to be rewarded somehow, in some way."

"I live only to serve my master and husband, if your desires are sated, then I am a good wife and I am happy with that." You say, stirrings of deep love and satisfaction for me enter your stomach, happiness overflowing you while enjoying the compliment I just gave you.

"I will reward you regardless, it is my desire," I respond, looking to the bed then back at you, "lay on the bed on your back."

Standing up, your knees feel relief from the hard floor as you turn and lay on the bed. You realize that as you stand up, there is a large trail of your cum all over the insides of your thighs, and an obvious wet spot on the carpet where you had just been kneeling against the wall. You can't help but feel a little over pleasured at the amount of cum dripping from your thighs and pussy still, knowing that I will see it and be pleased myself at seeing how turned on you were and are.

I leave the room and return with a wet towel, and kneel in between your legs with your knees spread comfortable before, now you open them wide for me because you know that I want an easy view of your pussy.

With towel in one hand, I lean over and lick a wide swath of your cum from one thigh, "Ahh, I see you have been pleasantly entertained with me using you, good."

I begin wiping the cum off of your thighs, cleaning you up, gently rubbing on your pussy to get you bodily fluids off of the surface, but not delving into your warm gash to be too thorough. Once complete I toss the towel to the dirty laundry and begin rubbing your thighs with my hands, kneading the muscles there. I lean forward and begin trailing light kisses up your left leg, climbing all the way up the crevice between you pussy and thigh, and with a hot breath over your flower, stirring it with a warm breeze, I kiss the other cleft in your hips and trail kisses down your left leg.

Once back down to the insides of your knees, I hook my arms through your legs and pull you to the edge of the bed, your ass budding around the edge of the bed, your feet flat on the floor, knees bent at a ninety degree angle. I lean forward and kiss your cunt squarely on the clit. Surprised, you let out a gentle moan at the wet sensation I leave behind, the spit evaporating instantly.

With the large flat of my tongue, I start at the bottom of your pussy, the tip of my tongue reaching the nether region between your rosebud ass and the blood filled gash of pleasure, and slowly, with excruciating pleasantness, I drag my tongue up and over your entire vagina, pressing my whole face to your hips.

A tidal wave of good electricity rocks your body as I lick, your muscles tighten in your back as you resist the urge to press hard to my lips, your hands curling into balls and I hear, "AHHH," seep through your lips. As you sound your alarm, I press harder, dragging slower, the lick I'm giving you becoming very torturous. After what seems a long minute of dragging, I'm passed the half way point, and still licking, but "YES YES YES!" you erupt dropping your head back in pleasure, dipping my tongue inside your glorious cave. Licking the inside of your vagina, and curling my muscle of taste in a tight hook, I scoop it out of you while I continue up and over the top half of your insides. Flattening my tongue I pull it across you clit, sending another wave of immense sensation through your brain. Finally ascending my face off of your cunt, your back relaxes as you lay yourself gently back on the bed. You had no idea how sensitive you were going to be to this, but pressure was already building. It was not going to take much for me to get you to orgasm, and we both knew it.

I plunged my face back down to you in a hard movement, my mouth open and tongue hanging out as I plunge deep inside of you, my short substitute member flying furiously in, out and around your open maw of reception. I dance my lips and tiny spear across your inner labia, drawing tiny circles across it in a clockwise fashion. With a flurry of fast blows, I stab and dart at your clit, beating it roughly from side to side with a firm lashing. Your hips buck up pressing you tighter to my face, your lower back tightens to hot steal while it is arched in the air and I'm assaulting your nether regions. You begin grinding my face, my mouth pressed tightly to you, my jaw and teeth providing the surface for you to press yourself against, my assailants of pleasure continuing to work on you. I feel your legs close around my head, your thighs collapsing on my cheeks as your ankles cross behind my, my tongue still flying with speed across your labia and clitoris.

I feel you tighten up like a snake on my head and face, a guttural scream emanates from deep within your throat as you toss your head back and feel the warm, spasmodic sensation of you coming, all over my face and tongue, your juices flowing into my mouth freely. While you cum on my, my lips latch onto your dangling clit and suck on it, sucking the blood to the sensitive surface, while my tongue finishes its final solo of taps and swipes across it. Lightning seems to wrack your body as it erupts in a giant flurry of uncontrolled spasms, your brain on fire from the overload as tremors of electricity pass through you. Collapsing on the bed, you lye they unable to move from the sensations remaining on your skin, inside your muscles.

I lift my head from between your legs and smile up at you, my eyes playing across you body as your breasts lift and fall from breath. You are unable to do anything but look down at me, not even able to tilt your head in my direction. Your hair is in disarray from the tossing and turning it has taken, but you look all the prettier. Standing up I proceed to the bathroom and clean off my face, come back with a towel and clean you up as well. Your legs still twitch occasionally from the orgasm I have given you, but I can see your eyes falling closed, fighting the urge to sleep.

Gently I place my hands under your back and pull the comforter and sheet back, and then I pass it out from under your legs and cover you up to your chest, leaving your breasts exposed in case you were too hot. I crawl in beside you, wrapping my arms around your body in huge cuddle, my head lying just above yours. The last thing you hear from me before you fall into a deep, restful slumber is, "I am not finished with you my wife, we will continue in the morning..."

bthomas40
bthomas40
360 Followers
12