My Wife and I

Story Info
My wife and I. A collection of our exploits...
1k words
3.65
14.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro...

This is the true story of our life, well, sex life.

So far we have been together for 18 years, married for over 14 of them now.

The following, in no particular order are some of the sexual escapades we have gotten up to over the years...

I've avoided referring to her by name, or myself, simply incase anyone we know stumbles across these stories!

We'd met in the bar I worked in, she had come in with her friends... You got a lot of groups of girls coming in to drink on an evening. Everything from fresh faced uni students, to middle aged hen parties, but she was different. Young, great body, even better smile, long blond hair, blue eyes... They would climb on top of the speakers and dance on them like podiums for hours. God knows what she saw in me, but thankfully, she saw something.

An awkward introduction from her friends, and we hit it off.

Couple of days later, we were all sat in the bar on my evening off, she was sat with her legs across mine. She told me later her friends had never seen a man look as happy. We both laughed as she had spent the evening grabbing my dick through my jeans! I had been so horny by the end of the night I still don't know how I waited until we had got back to mine.

Those early days we basically fucked non-stop. We would be late getting her back home because we just kept on fucking. Never made it through a whole film, couldn't keep our hands off each other long enough.

I don't think we even had sex naked for the first few months, we were too busy trying to fuck each other to worry about a simple thing as removing clothing.

That didn't stop me from wanting to do so much more that we never got the chance to...

I wanted to get her alone after work, lay her naked on the bar and drink Baileys off her body...

After lockup, when just the two of us were alone, get her to strip naked and serve me drinks at a table... Even drop to her knees and start to suck my dick under the table while i drank... Even just the thought of what I wanted to do at that table got me through work some nights.

On my days off, I'd pick her up from work and we would head into town and go shopping. She'd usually get changed in the car as we drove through traffic, slipping out of her skirt, sitting there in just her panties as she got ready to pull her tight jeans on... or panties and stockings if she had been wearing a skirt to work that day. Noone looking in could tell, she'd rarely change her top, but quick often sat in the front seat wearing nothing but panties from the waist down.

It was one of those workplace scandals that went around, where the men got caught grading women on their looks. My wife had been voted the best legs in the place, a feat well deserved, and she held it like a badge of honour for years, reminding me (as if i needed reminding!) that she has the best legs there.

Some years later, we went to Vegas. She planned the whole trip and everything was a surprise, the limo from the airport, the amazing room at the Cosmopolitan, helicopter trip, the best restaurants... The whole holiday was just incredible... we'd been in Vegas for less than 4 hours, checked in, had a drink, and were already at a topless show!

After we had crashed out that night, seen the sights the next day, had some cocktails inside the hotels 3 story high chandelier bar, we wound up on our hotel room balcony with a bottle of wine. The view was amazing, overlooking the Bellagio fountains and the strip. There is a second tower to the Cosmo, and from our balcony, we could see onto some of them, and also possibly be seen by the Bellagio, if someone was looking at the right time and place, possibly with a zoom lens...

After a long talk about all the things we had done that day, we naturally fell into a quick kiss, which got longer and hotter...

I felt her moving and thought we would be heading inside. To my delight, she started undoing my jeans. After a carefully look around to make sure no one could see from another hotel, she pulled off my boxers and started to suck my cock. Before long, I'm laid on my back on the sofa on the balcony, wearing just a t-shirt, with her knelt between my legs, sucking my dick high above the Vegas Strip.

Soon I managed to get her out of her jeans and working her way up me. She started to line up my cock with her pussy but I wanted something different. I kept pulling her up until she was knelt above my face, then I returned the favour!

I love it when she rides my face like that, the taste of her sweet pussy, the power of her orgasms as she lets herself go and rides my face until she comes.

After her first orgasm, she moved back and dropped straight down onto my hard cock. A quick pause, while she had another look around, making sure no one was looking from another hotel, and then she continued, slowly riding my dick, both of us just enjoying the buzz from the wine and the dull roar from the Strip.

Eventually we made our way back inside the room and ended up kneeling on the bed, my cock buried deep in her pussy from behind, hammering away at her hard in doggy style, until we both came hard at the same time as the fountains of Bellagio gave off their big finale explosion. I honestly felt I had cum as hard as those cannons that night. We collapsed in a pile and fell asleep, my cock still inside her.

That will do for now... Plenty more to follow if there is the interest...