My Wife and I in Africa Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife and I stay in the desert in a nomad tribe.
2.7k words
3.93
56k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next night, I didn't sleep much. My wife and I stayed far from each other under the blanket. She had kept her gandoura. She had turned her back on me.

In the morning, very early, I felt her turning around. Through my half-closed eyelids, I watched her. She herself was attentive. She was trying to find out if I was sleeping. As I made no movement to avoid betraying myself, and as my breathing was regular, she decided to get up silently. She did it slowly, keeping her eyes on me.

She took a cloth, moistened it, lifted her garment with one hand and washed her pussy with the other one while continuing to watch me. I saw she was excited, probably because she imagined a reunion with her lover. Thus, although he had forced her to give herself to his friends, she still wanted him so badly.

She pulled out a roll of toilet paper and on tiptoe, she left the tent. She had not even tried to get her camera to justify her dawn walk. Although she took all these precautions to remain silent, she no longer sought to save appearances. She spared me, nothing more.

Maybe I should have stayed and waited but I was getting up too. Looking through the opening of the entrance, I saw her moving away with rapid steps. It was still dark, but the first light of dawn was already clearing the east. I did not want to be seen so I let her continue until she disappeared behind a rock. Then I went out and followed in her footsteps. I arrived at the place where she had turned. I did not see her. She had apparently continued her way to another rock, her footprints showing this evidence. I approached and while remaining masked by the rock, I saw her. She was squatting, the gandoura raised to the waist and she was doing her business. I had little opportunity to see her in such a circumstance. People are rather modest at such times. But I must say that a woman who has the buttocks on the heels and legs apart, is a very pornographic and very stimulating image. I watched the jet squirt between the feet. I could hear the sound of the flow on the sand.

My wife wiped and raised. She continued her way with purpose, in a precise direction, that of brightness. She knew where she was going. Again, I just followed her until she was no longer visible. I resumed my tail. I arrived near a new rock. I saw that she had joined Abdou who was finishing his first prayer of the day. She knew that he would be there, in this particular place, without setting up a meeting. Perhaps it was here that he had raped her the day before.

She was in front of him. He was at least a head taller than her. She wanted to be kissed, got on tiptoe and put her mouth up to him. He did not give her satisfaction. He preferred to stick to her and lift the gandoura kneading her buttocks. I saw him slide his hand into the line and rub vigorously from bottom to top. I heard him say, "Get on all fours on the carpet." She prostrated herself, discovering and raising her buttocks. She offered her ass, waiting for the covering. Abdou knelt behind her, spread his gandoura on her bum, seemed to guide his sex in the right place and sank into her. They both had the same intense moan at the moment of penetration. They shared the same kind of relief once he was mounted in her hole.

Abdou then began to fuck my wife strongly. She lifted her bust and leaned on her outstretched arms. Abdou took the opportunity to slide his hands along the gandoura to reach the breasts. I guessed he was groping the boobs vigorously. My wife placed her right hand between her thighs. I could not know if she was fondling Abdou's balls or her pussy, maybe both.

He wanted to change his position and ordered her to lie on her back while tucking her robe over her chest. He knelt between her thighs that she opened wide and also raised his tunic to the waist. He laid down on her, entering without difficulty to the deepest because she was arching to allow him to go further inside her.

She raised her legs and closed them on Abdou's back. He came and went in her, grabbing her by the hips. His black and muscular ass moved jerkily and we heard a composite sound, mixing the slap of the clashing flesh at each thrust to the sound of a stake that comes in and out of a hole full of sap which expands when filled and retracts when emptied.

She forced on her abs to take off her bust of the carpet and catch the buttocks of her lover with both hands, pushing them so that they would sink deeper into her. She was stretching her neck to bring her face closer from his lips, seeking the kiss. She was looking at him with an expression of pain, frowning, pleated forehead, open mouth. He continued his work imperturbably, without accelerating or slowing down. He was methodically sweeping her until she could no longer delay her pleasure.

If he did not vary the pace of his back and forth, my wife was breathing faster and faster, not because she was having efforts but because the orgasm was getting closer. Abdou was certainly aware of this and he continued his work of sapping tirelessly. I was envious of his ability to stand so long without faltering. "I go and I come, between your loins." Abdou was indefatigable, he lasted again and again, he was taking her with strength, he pushed, he pulled, he planted his cock, he came out, my wife was out of breath, he rushed again, pulled up, plunged again and my wife was exhausted, he went up, down and my wife came, he did not stop, screwed her, nailed, possessed and finally, he ejaculated in a loud hoarse scream, his fingers pressing the flesh, the pelvis blocked in the last pushing position, his buttocks revealing the rhythm of his squirts that were to inseminate the belly of my wife. He laid there for a moment. She hugged him as he was catching his breath.

For my part, I was stiff and I wanted to masturbate but I did not dare to do it because I was afraid somebody would see me. I left before he pulled out to make sure that Abdou and my wife could not see me and be back before them.

They returned to the tent together, without hiding. I was sitting on the mattress. Abdou said to me: "Hello B., go have breakfast with Aisha and then we will start the tourist program since you are on vacation." He smiled while looking at us. My wife and I understood that the tourism program would be primarily sexual. But in what sense? I thought that my wife was excited about reliving an equivalent of the session of the day before. As for me, I was rather worried.

We all went out to head to where the coffee was served. My wife sat cross-legged. Her pussy was wide opened but this was under the gandoura. I knew she had no panties and that moreover her sex was still full of Abdou's sperm since she could not clean herself in the desert and apparently did not want to do it in the tent, either because of me or because of him. Maybe she also was enjoying keeping this cum in her.

We returned to the tent. My wife told me what I already knew, but without going into details. She said that she had not slept much, that she had thought of sex from evening to morning and that she had not the strength to resist. She revealed to me that she knew that Abdou was going to pray before dawn and that she knew where to find him. I did not comment, keeping my bitterness to myself.

Shortly after, Abdou came to see us. He explained to us that the other nomads of the camp had questioned him about what had happened in the tent with Mustapha and Sami. The men had heard noises that did not leave much doubt about what was happening. He told us in detail how we were fucked my wife and me. Abdou concluded by letting us know that everyone had decided to take advantage of the boon. He proposed to us either to let us do it or to tie us up. My wife did not hesitate for a second and opted to let herself go. For my part, I proposed to get out of the tent and go for a ride while it happened. Abdou refused my proposal categorically. I had to be present, submissive or forced.

I tried to go out anyway but I failed because Mustapha and Sami were guarding the entrance.

Abdou ordered Aisha to undress and lean against the central pole. He forced her to lean forward and spread her legs. Thus positioned, she was offering her ass to the newcomers.

He ordered me to undress too, to get on all fours next to my wife and wait. I was also offering my ass to those who would prefer to fuck me rather than my wife. The difference was that I was far from being voluntary.

A group of men entered. They were all dressed in the same sort of tunic. Abdou started to haggle. Two of the men moved to us. I understood that the guys would not have the choice between my wife and me, but that they were offered two holes where to unload simultaneously. My wife would be fucked by half of the nomads and I would be sodomized by the other half. Unless there would be some greedy fucker requesting for two goes.

The first two guys raised their gandoura up to the waist. Like Abdou, they were naked underneath. One took place on his knees behind me and the other grabbed her directly by the hips. He stuffed her with no effort, her pussy being soaked. Mine had to force, without any regard for my suffering. But my ass had already hosted a large enough cock yesterday and the sphincter opened quickly enough. They both were sweeping us brutally, as if they were in a hurry to finish. They ejaculated more or less at the same time. I felt mine emptying his balls in my ass in a few squirts.

Both pulled out and two others immediately took their place. This time, nobody was choosy and they screwed two holes full of cum without hesitation. As my ass was greased by the sperm of my first trick, the second was less irritating. Especially since this second tail seemed smaller than the first. While I had my ass stuffed, I watched my wife being fucked. Her partner was milking her dangling breasts. She was holding herself on only one hand and with the other, she was masturbating and she was stroking the balls stuck to her ass.

This time mine was faster and his successor was in me while my wife's was not finished yet. I was recognizing the feelings I had experienced the day before, to have a nice sensation when the penis came in and to be willing a next one when it was gone. I already had the rectum quite filled with semen and when the third left the place to the fourth, my ass evacuated a bit. My wife also had a dripping pussy.

It went on like this, each newcomer adding his cum to that of the others. I do not know who received the most between my wife and me. After a while, I stopped counting. Around noon, we had a snack break. We did not go out. Simply, we were brought sandwiches and water and we rested naked, sitting on the mattress. Those who had not yet had their go looked at us. "You have to get some energy, there are still a lot of people waiting in the line." Abdou said.

After barely a quarter of an hour, we went back into position without being sollicited. We were introduced by the next two, my wife in her slot and me in my ring. I wanted to wank and I did it without asking anyone. I tried to model the movements of my hand on those of my lover. But he was faster than me and flooded my ass before my orgasm came. Fortunately, another took his place and I resumed my masturbation. Again, I coordinated with my fucker. He noticed it and took pleasure in slowing down the pace. He went in and out more and more slowly, then stopped out of my ass. I stopped too, and waited for him to bugger me again. I whispered "Come in me please." He said to me "Speak louder." He had heard, but he wanted everyone to know. So I repeated louder "Come in me please." He opened my ass again and I had a sigh of satisfaction. He resumed a steady pace, which I imitated with my hand. But he slowed down again gradually then took out his sex completely and remained so. I had to beg him to take me back "Bugger me please." All the men looked at me, excited by my submission. My wife was fascinated too. My man filled me again, as I implored him. This time he let me continue until I shot. He unloaded in my rectum as I was ejaculating on the mattress.

My wife also started to masturbate. She did it between two clients and the men respected her break time. She kept her posture, leaning forward, holding the pole with one hand. She put her fingers in her vagina and then brought them to her mouth. She collected the sperm mixed in her pussy and tasted. She rubbed her clit and closed her eyes. She probably had to replay the movie of everything we had undergone since our arrival. She had a quick orgasm.

There were still a lot of men in the queue and we continued to be nailed until dinner. For my part, my ass was opened enough so that I had no difficulty to host all diameters, even the most impressive. I had sperm all over me. In the ass, on the buttocks, which dripped on my thighs, fell on my calves. There was plenty on the mattress where we were going to lie down for the night. My wife also had some jizz on each part of her body.

We were brought some snacks and drinks, as it had been for lunch. Then, everyone having been satiated, including Mustapha and Sami, we were left alone. My wife laid on the mattress, regardless of the sperm that was staining. She told me, in a tone of finality "Come and eat my pussy." I was no longer able to fight to refuse. I laid down on my belly, between her thighs, and I started to eat her. My wife plunged her fingers deep inside her vagina and forced me to lick them. She even picked up some cum on the bed and offered it to me by placing her finger on my tongue. Then she asked me to kneel, the bust very straight. She came to stand in front of me, in the same posture. She pushed her fingers into my ass, leaned in to get deeper, came out and asked me to clean her hand. She emptied the accumulated juice in my rectum and made me swallow.

We went to bed on the soiled mattress. This time, I slept, so much sex had tired me.

The next day we broke camp at dawn. Abdou explained that we would join another tribe. He specified that we would again serve to empty the balls of all the volunteers.

This was what happened. We spent our fifteen days of vacation fucked by five tribes. Back home, I had taken a liking to sodomy and submission and my wife became a domineering with me and she was subject to all men having their way with her in front of me.