My Wife and Mister 'E'

Story Info
My wife has a little naughty fun at the convention.
11.6k words
3.98
28k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a long Loving Wife story. Knowing that, please don't complain about it being long. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

It had been a somewhat long day of travel for my wife. She had quite enough driving for one day. As she was getting nearer her destination, thoughts of showering up and having a decent meal were all she could focus on. Finally, she arrived. The hotel registration was mercifully quick. She went back outside to park the car. She hoped this would be the last time in the car until it was time to go home in a few days. She pulled two large suitcases and a back pack out of the trunk. She stared at them, then muttered a quiet expletive. She was accustomed to traveling with me. Having me around meant that she didn't have to lug her shit around. She could always go to the room, while I brought up the bags. Not today.

For the first time since we had been married, she was traveling alone. As if the bags weren't insult enough, as she closed the trunk, she was reminded that she still had to park the car elsewhere. Why did she take them out already? Now faced with the prospect of finding a spot in the parking structure then dragging the bags upstairs, she remembered me telling her, "You've got plenty of money for the trip. Don't scrimp." She smiled and whispered, "Screw it." She summoned a bellhop to take her stuff to the room and a valet to park the car. She thought to herself, "I'm not going to need the car until it's time to go home. I might as well let it be their headache."

She followed the bellhop up to her room. He unloaded her bags then explained some things about the room etc. She wasn't listening. She tipped him and closed the door behind him. She flopped on the bed for what should have been a minute or so. Instead, she started to sink into actual sleep. She bolted awake just as she was about to drift off for good. She still needed to unpack before she could relax. At some point she was going to have bathe and decide where to eat. She also needed to organize tomorrow's schedule.

After hanging things up, putting things into drawers, and littering the bathroom countertop with stuff, it was time for her shower. She savored the calm of warm water and the sensation of being perfectly clean. It was only after she was drying off that she noticed she had forgotten deodorant. Should she skip it tonight? Or should she just go get it now? There was no sense putting it off. She threw on sweat bottoms and an old football jersey of mine (her version of pajamas) and went out in search of deodorant. She felt a little self-conscious at the prospect of being braless but putting one on just for a quick trip to the gift shop seemed silly. She had changed her mind about going out for dinner tonight. Room service was sounding damn good at that moment. And that meant no dressing up, no makeup, and, especially no bra.

She quickly found a travel sized container of deodorant. It wasn't the brand she wanted, but it would have to do. Some yummy truffles caught her eye. There was no sense using the card just for one little item. Except for the cashier, the shop was vacant. She had her bag of stuff and was heading back to the room. The unease she felt of being braless began to subside completely.

She was the only one waiting for the elevator. The door opened, she slid in quickly, pushed the button for her floor, and waited for the doors to close. Before the doors could close, people appeared and started filing into the elevator. First an older couple, each with a bag, took up position. They told her which floor button to push. The doors started to close. A hand reached in and forced the doors back open. It was a guy about her age (that she would later describe to me as 'pleasant looking'). He seemed intent on pushing his own button rather than have her do it. Facing the rear of the elevator, he took up position between my wife and the couple. She was suddenly very self-conscious about being braless. The guy had noticed her condition. He wasn't glaring, but he glanced at her chest and it was obvious he noticed. He pivoted to face the door. As the door began to close, yet another hand was thrown into the gap. My wife said to herself, "Holy shit! Am I ever going to get back to my room?" The door yielded, and another older lady bulled her way into the middle of everyone. The door finally shut, and the elevator moved upwards. The latest arrival hurriedly reached for the floor panel. As she reached for her button, clutching her carry-on bag, a bit of a multi-vehicle collision ensued. The guy standing next to my wife was struck by the lady's carry-on bag. The force of it nearly bowled him over because it struck him square in his nether regions. He reflexively buckled and took half a step back. One hand was shielding his undercarriage. The elbow of his opposite arm sunk about two inches into my wife's left tit. Being self-conscious about being braless was pointless now.

Both my wife and the guy let out simultaneous groans of discomfort. The other passengers only noticed the guy taking a shot to the nuts. My wife thought it best to say nothing. After a few stops the other people had found their floor. My wife and the guy ended up being the only ones left. He quickly mumbled some type of apology, she reflexively said, "It's okay." The next floor was hers.

After getting back to her room, she finally got around to sending me a text that read, "Got here in one piece. All checked in. I've been here about an hour and already another man has touched one of my boobs Are you jealous?"

After a few minutes I called asking for clarification, rather than texting. She told me what happened. We both had a good laugh about it. I told her, "You do have my permission to flirt and maybe misbehave a little."

In a slightly coy tone she answered, "Oh, I know."

In a slower, deliberate tone I said, "I'm being serious. It's okay if you have a little naughty fun." She said nothing for a moment, so I changed the subject by saying, "You said you felt a little weird about being braless."

She said, "Well yeah. Plus, it was more than just a little embarrassing getting elbowed."

I continued, "But before that."

"Before what?" she answered.

I continued, "Before he elbowed your boob, you said that you were feeling awkward. Why?"

She paused before answering, "Because the fabric on the jersey is a little clingy, and he saw the outline of my breasts and nipples."

I asked, "Yet, it wasn't an issue when you first went down to the gift shop."

"Because it was a female clerk." she answered.

I paused again before saying, "But you didn't know that before you went down. Besides, you knew you would certainly encounter a guy at some point."

She answered, "Well of course." Then for a few seconds she said nothing before continuing, "I found him attractive. So, maybe that would explain my nipples doing their thing."

I repeated my earlier statement, "I told you that you can flirt and misbehave a little."

This time she made no protestations and only answered, "I'll think about it. Right now. I am hungry, so I am going to just order a pizza and call it a night." We exchanged some more small talk then hung up.

She got through about three slices of pizza before having enough. She brushed her teeth, got a drink of water, then climbed into bed.

By the time morning rolled around she was well rested and hungry. She eyed up the leftover pizza and shook her head 'no'. The convention didn't get rolling until after lunch, so she had a few hours before she had to be there. She thought about ordering room service but didn't feel like waiting. She showered, got dressed, got her hair just so, then applied her make-up. Even though she was anxious to eat, she didn't want to look like a 'dead mommy' while she ate.

The hotel had a complimentary breakfast buffet that was winding down. Most of the diners had already eaten their fill and left. She toyed with the idea of piling nothing but bacon onto her plate, but opted for some healthier options. She found a seat that faced the buffet line. While she was sipping her OJ and planning her day, the 'boob-smasher' entered and grabbed a plate. He started throwing a mountain of bacon on his plate. My wife reflexively snickered loud enough that he looked up towards her. She lifter her orange juice in toasting. He smiled back.

After he finished piling up his plate, he walked up to her table and said, "I see that we have both recovered from yesterday's little incident."

My wife smiled knowingly and said, "I was caught off guard by your elbow, but it looked like you took a direct hit from the bag. Are you okay?"

He answered, "Well, I was a little nauseated for a few minutes. I realized later that you probably..."

My wife interrupted him mid-sentence with a chuckle and saying, "I promise that I am quite all right. I am glad you are feeling better. You don't have to say you are sorry again."

Even though she had absolved him of his sins he still felt the need to offer contrition by saying, "I'm glad I bumped into you again. That way I can apologize properly."

She reiterated, "Really, it's okay. Let's just forget about it."

With his head, he motioned towards the chair opposing her and asked, "May I?"

She pointed with her hand and said, "Please do." As he sat, she commented, "I don't have to get my day rolling quite yet. But it seems you are in a hurry. Perhaps running late. Am I right?"

He halted the devouring of his pile of bacon, and answered, "Neither. I was up quite early. I've already put in four hours setting up for the convention. This is more of an early lunch for me."

"Oh, you're at the convention then?" she said. "I'm one of the attendees. I assume you are a vendor?"

He told her the company name and quickly explained the services they offered. He handed her his card saying, "Please come see us."

She sheepishly explained, "I'm not really here to buy anything, just observe, learn, meet some new people etc. My boss wants me to report back on what I found."

"Okay. Then stop by and see me, and report back." He pulled out a pen and retrieved the card he handed her.

He explained, "My cell number is on the front of the card." He wrote something on the back of the card and handed it back to her. He continued, "If you text me the message I wrote on the back of the card, I'll know who it is." While she examined the card, he gobbled the rest of his bacon then excused himself to leave.

As he walked away, she blushed because she finally deciphered what the characters meant. He had written, (.) (.) \__

She texted me immediately saying, "You'll never guess what happened."

Obviously, she wanted to talk at this point, so I called her back and asked, "So what happened?" She excitedly recounted the entire breakfast episode. I mainly just listened and periodically interjected an 'uh-huh' while she talked. When she was finished, I asked, "So what are you going to do about it?"

She answered, "What do you mean what am I going to do about it?"

I explained, "You wouldn't have immediately texted me about what happened, then engage in a five-minute long description of the encounter if you didn't have something in mind. Obviously, he isn't someone you want to brush off and forget about. So, I am asking again. What are you going to do about it?"

She hesitated before saying, "Well..."

I continued by saying, "You are obviously entertaining some ideas. Exciting ideas. Naughty ideas. You are conflicted about feeling them. That is why you called. I already gave you permission to flirt and misbehave a little. Now the opportunity is right in front of you and you want to make sure that I understand you are about to flirt and misbehave, Did I get that about right?"

After a pause she answered, "In a nutshell, yes."

"Enjoy yourself then." was my response.

She asked, "Just enjoy yourself? That's it? No discussion?"

"Nope." I answered. "I know that you will rein yourself in well before I would suggest it. So, what do you have in mind?"

She answered, "I haven't got that far yet."

I reiterated, "Enjoy yourself. Keep me posted."

We exchanged 'goodbyes' and hung up. She immediately texted (.)(.) \__ to the number, then started walking to the convention. She was starting at least an hour earlier than she planned. No matter, it just meant she could get things done sooner.

That day she methodically covered the convention floor and did what she came to do. She visited everything. Made some contacts etc. But she was also wanting to find her new crush. With about an hour left before things closed for the day, she texted him again saying, "I've been looking for you all day. Where are you at?"

She received a quick response of, "Still working. I am in section D. Please stop by and say hi."

Since she had managed to get everything done on the first day, she figured that any additional time spent should be for her amusement. She quickly made her way towards section D. She saw him first. She had been past there about mid-way through her day. Why had she not seen him?

She walked up to him and introduced herself as 'Jenny' (not her real name). I wish I could have been there at that precise moment. If she were doing business, she would have given her real name. She must have taken her convention name tag off, or at least covered it.

He shook her hand and noticing her hesitation said, "I assume you remember my name." She looked at him a little confused as he clarified, "It was on my card that I gave you earlier. On the front." His co-workers were not paying attention, so he leaned in and whispered, "I know you still have the card, because you've sent me two messages now."

She answered, "Yes, I do.", as she patted the side of her purse where she had the card.

He said, "So, you can't remember my name. No matter. Tell me, what do we do now Jenny?"

With a slightly startled tone she exclaimed, "Excuse me?"

He stood there for a moment, smiled, and said, "I obviously read things wrong. Enjoy the convention." as he gestured towards the surrounding booths. Then he returned to his work.

She stood there stunned for a few seconds, before finally turning away and walking towards the exit. She wanted to tell him off. This was twice he had embarrassed her. Only this time it was deliberate. She replayed their conversations in her head. Why had she snapped at him? She thought about what I had told her. She pulled out her phone and texted him, "This is Jenny. Sorry about the awkward conversation a few minutes ago. No hard feelings?"

His reply was swift in coming, "Absolutely no hard feelings."

The whole episode could have ended now. But would she let it end? She mulled it over for the better part of an hour. The convention was rapidly winding down for the day. With a little smile she sent off another text which read, "Plans for the evening?". She went back to her room to wait for his response.

His response was a while in coming and a little lengthy, "Dearest Jenny: I have dinner plans for the evening. After that, nothing is set in stone. Let me save us both of us some time by being direct. Do you want to play? If yes, then you need to send me a picture of your tits within 10 minutes. If not, it has been a pleasure meeting you. There is something you should know. I elbowed you boob on purpose."

The gentle flirtation was over. 'Jenny' had to make a quick decision. Her heart was racing a little. She felt butterflies in her stomach for the first time in years. She hurriedly weighed her options. She stood in front of her bathroom mirror, arched her back slightly, and took a picture of upper torso. Even though, she was fully attired, she still felt nervous about the prospect of sending it. She thought to herself, "It doesn't have my face. He doesn't know my real name. What could it hurt?" She inhaled deeply and hit 'send' with five minutes to spare.

His response was quick, "That's not what I asked for. Do you want to play or not?"

Her excitement level just kicked up several notches. She had no time to think about it. There was certainly no time to talk to me about it. She hurriedly removed everything but her bra. She took the picture and sent it.

Soon after he texted back, "Nice, but not what I am after. You got two minutes."

She said aloud, "Forget it." and set her phone down. Telling herself that she was going to shower, then get ready for dinner. She removed her bra and skirt in anticipation of showering. She said, "What the hell." With about 20 seconds left, she grabbed the phone and took another pic of herself from the neck down wearing nothing but panties. She quickly hit 'send' but noticed that she was about a minute late.

Almost right away she was feeling a mix of confusion and who knows what else. What if he didn't like the pic? What if he thinks she is desperate or crazy? She was a minute late too! What if...

The ding of an incoming text came in. She read it. "Very nice! You were about a minute late getting back to me, but for tits as lovely as those I will make an exception. Have you had enough, or do you still want to play?

She slid her panties off and stood before the mirror completely naked. She took another pic and without delay sent it off with the caption, "Does that answer your question?"

A few minutes later his response came. "Wonderful! Now I need to get ready for dinner with the crew. I should be back in my room by nine."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and started to process what has happened. Where was this going? Had she already gone too far?

She showered, changed and headed out to get some dinner and maybe do some shopping. When she got back around 8:30, she called me. She told me everything that happened. I heard her out and said very little. Finally, she asked, "What should I do?"

"I can't tell you what to do. I have already given you permission to flirt and be a little naughty. You have certainly managed to pull that off. Are you asking for permission to do something more?"

She answered, "I suppose I am."

I told her, "Just tell me what you have in mind. How would you like to see this play out?"

She said, "I don't know what he has in mind. I'm not going to his room if that is what you are wondering. I am thinking that we might chat some more. Maybe exchange photos when he gets back to his room. I'm not feeling comfortable with showing my face for the camera, but he has definitely seen everything else."

I quipped, "He has a picture of your tits and pussy, but you are worried about him having one with your face?"

She answered, "Yes. That way people can see it's me."

I asked, "Are you concerned that he might show these pics to someone else or post them somewhere?"

"Maybe." was her response. After a pause she changed her response to, "Definitely, yes."

I said, "Then you are probably right to be worried if you sent pics with your face. So, don't give him any. But, I am asking you again. What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Just chatting and naughty pics."

"Then you have my permission my dear. Or shall I call you 'Jenny'?"

She answered, "Maybe Jenny should send you some pics?"

I said, "Jenny needs to send me ALL of them. And at the same time as her friend. Jenny can start by sending me the ones she has already taken."

She suggested, "I will do a group chat with the two of you. That way you can see everything that is going on real time."

I answered, "Sure Jenny. That sounds like a great idea."

We continued our conversation talking about all the other stuff that had transpired that day. She had just about wound things down when she said, "Ooh, I just had a text came in! I should probably see what it says."

I told her, "I agree."

About a minute later she called me back and said, "It just dawned on me that I should probably ask his permission for a three-way text."