My Wife and My College Buddy

Story Info
Husband spies on wife with his old friend.
3.4k words
83.1k
175
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers

The light on my office phone began to blink, indicating an incoming call, and when I picked up the receiver, my former college roommate Ron was on the other end. We had not talked in years, so it was a pleasant surprise to hear from him again. He was in town for a few days on business, did I want to meet someplace for a drink, and to catch up? I was happy to do so, we picked a place near his hotel, said our goodbyes, and I got back to work. Later, I left the office, and drove to the place we had picked. Walking in, I spotted Ron seated at the bar, and walked over and greeted my old friend. Grabbing our drinks, we moved to a table, and found out what the other had been up to. Ron was in pharmaceutical sales, and traveled everywhere in the States. Unlike me, he was still single.

"Never found one that caught my eye," he said, "but I've auditioned several." Ah, Ron, still a cocksman. More than once, I had to sleep in the lounge while Ron fucked his latest pussy in our dorm room.

Our conversation turned to my wife Sue, and our marriage. I let Ron see the pictures of Sue that were on my phone, forgetting that I had taken several of her in her bikini on vacation.

"Wow, she is a total fox, you are a lucky dude." he said, handing the phone back. Sue is 5-5, with dark brown hair, dark eyes with high cheekbones. She was very lush and curvy in college, and has put on a few pounds since, but it only enhances her appeal. Her boobs, which used to be jutting D cups, have grown into pendulous DDs that lay on her chest, with brownish pink nipples the size of grapes. Her ass is ample but shapely, and in front she has a nice bush of pubic hair that runs down on either side of her pussy lips. She has a definite earth mother look that I have always found very erotic. As we chatted, he wanted to know if we had a solid marriage. I told him I felt we had a great relationship, and loosened by the alcohol, added that it was great in and out of the bedroom, with a laugh. Ron of course wanted details.

"Do you and Sue ever do anything wild, like swinging?" he asked.

"Oh hell no," I laughed. "Sue likes sex, but she's a one man woman, and would never consider doing it with another guy." This led to a good-natured argument, with Ron maintaining that all women would stray, given the right opportunity, and me maintaining that other women might, but Sue would not. He finally gave up, and we moved on to other topics before calling it a night. When I got home, I laughingly told Sue that he was the same old Ron.

"Is he was going to be in town for a few days, we should have him over for a meal." she said. I told her I'd ask him, and off to bed we went. Later, I lay in bed, thinking about what Ron had said about women having sex with another guy, if they had the right opportunity. I wondered if I was right about my wife. Our sex life was good, not spectacular, and Sue had never mentioned wanting anything more. I was surprised when the thought of another man sticking his cock in my wife made my cock get hard.

The next day, my phone buzzed, and it was a text from Ron. "You up for a drink after work?"

"Only if we have fewer than last night." I texted back. I got an LOL back, and said to meet him in the bar at his hotel, and he would buy first round. A few hours later, we were sitting at a table and sipping our drinks, and I told Ron that Sue wanted him to come over for dinner. He was happy to take us up on the offer, he said, and was looking forward to meeting Sue. I gave him the address, and set a time for the following evening. The next day came and went, and right on time, the doorbell rang. The three of us shared drinks and a few laughs while waiting on the food. I noticed that Sue was polite, but did not respond to Ron's more risqué comments. I had wondered how she would act around my good looking buddy and his off-color humor. Ron was 6-1, a chiseled 180, with short blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. Women had always melted at his charm. Remembering our discussion about women craving sex with strange men, it appeared he was wrong, at least where Sue was concerned. Dinner passed, and we had a few more drinks, then Sue excused herself, saying she had an early start the next day. Watching her hips swing as she crossed the room, I noticed Ron was also checking out Sue's round ass. After she left, Ron commented "You're a lucky guy, you should never leave her alone with another guy."

"I'm not worried about Sue." I replied.

"How do you know, has she been in that situation?" he asked. "Any woman, given the chance, would have sex with another man, if she was attracted to him," he insisted.

"That may be true of some women, but not Sue. And besides, she showed no interest in you, and ignored all your sly little comments." I replied.

"You noticed that, huh? Did that offend you?" he asked.

"No, it was all in good fun." I replied, taking a drink. "But she did shut you down."

Ron then stated that Sue had acted as she did because I was in the room. "How would she act if it had been just her and I?"

"We'll never know, will we?" I laughed.

Ron also laughed, and said he had better get back to the hotel, and I let him out the door. His words stuck with me for some reason. What would Sue do, if she were alone with Ron? Would she still hold him at arms length, or we would she be more receptive?

The next day, my phone buzzed again. It was Ron, he was held over for a few more days, and asked if I had time after work. I enjoyed his company, so I agreed. After work, I met him in the bar across from my office. He was quieter than usual, and I kidded him about it. "I have a proposal for you, a dare if you will." he said with a grin.

"Ok, what is it?" I asked.

Ron leaned forward, and said he wanted to put Sue to the test, and over the next few minutes laid out his plan. I sat back, and mulled over what he had just said. I was hesitant, but also curious. And the fact that I would be present for the encounter made it more palatable, so I agreed.

"Now, if I'm right, and Sue responds to my advances, will you let it play out?" he asked. I was tempted to stop it right there, but there was that thought in back of my head, that I really wanted to see what she would do.

I looked Ron in the eye, took a drink, and said "Yes, you can take it as far as Sue will let you, and I won't step in."

The plan was set for the following evening. When I arrived at home, I asked Sue if we could entertain Ron for dinner again, his last night in town? She readily agreed, and the plan was in motion. The next day, I sent Sue a text, that I had a big problem at work, had to stay late, and we'd have to cancel our dinner plans with Ron. I said I'd take care of calling him. Then, I left work early, to make sure I arrived home before Sue. A storage room in our home offered a view of both the living room, and of part of the bedroom. I made myself comfortable, and right on time Sue walked in the door. She was dressed in a thin button up blouse, and a skirt that ended just above her knees. As I watched, she went to the bedroom, and pulled off her panty hose, leaving only her thong under her skirt. She next unbuttoned the top two buttons of her top, and walked to the kitchen. She had poured a glass of wine, and was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. It was Ron, carrying another bottle of wine.

"Hi, where's your husband?" he asked.

"Oh no, did he not call you?" she asked. "He had to stay late at work, and may not get home until very late." She let Ron in, and they talked a bit. "Well, since you are here, and you brought my favorite wine, the least I can do is feed you. Help me set the table." she said. I could not see the kitchen or dining room, but I could catch parts of the conversation. I heard Ron ask if he could refill Sue's glass, and she readily accepted. After the third refill, I began to worry a little.

As they were clearing the dishes, I heard Ron say "Is it okay if I stay a while? I'm enjoying your company, and the wine."

"Sure, as long as the wine holds out." she answered, giggling. Then they came into view, Ron carrying the bottle and two glasses. Sue was barefoot, and another button on her blouse was unfastened. He sat them on the coffee table, and sat down on the couch next to my wife. I was nervous about what would happen next. I could tell Sue was tipsy, she was grinning and talkative, and her face was flushed. She'd laugh and lean her shoulder into Ron's arm, having a great time. Ron smoothly lay his arm onto the back of his couch, and shortly Sue sat back and lay her head on his arm. She sighed, and closed her eyes. Ron slid closer, closing the small gap between them, then leaned over and kissed Sue.

"Ron, we can't." she said after a few seconds, gently pushing him back. But, she didn't move away from him, and left her head tilted back on his arm.

"You're a very pretty woman." Ron said in a husky voice.

"Well, you are a handsome man, and you smell good too." Sue responded, and giggled again. She turned and looked at him, and Ron leaned in to kiss her again. She turned her head away, but Ron kissed her on the cheek anyway, then placed his free hand on her chin, and turned her face back to him. Sue put up no resistance, and when he kissed her on the lips, she kissed him back. I had a good view, and I could tell when Ron slipped his tongue into Sue's mouth. She gave a tiny jerk, then relaxed and tongued him back. By now, I was mesmerized at what I was seeing. My wife was French kissing my college roommate, and seemed to like it, a lot.

Ron slowly moved his hand away from her face, and let it slide down her arm, then over onto her breast. Sue broke the kiss, and gave Ron a look while taking his hand away, and placing it on her shoulder. Then to my surprise, she put her hand on the back of his head, and pulled his mouth back to hers. Ron moved his hand from her shoulder to her back, and started stroking her back slowly. After a few minutes, he moved his hand back to her belly, then slid his hand up, cupping her breast from below. Sue gave another small jerk, but let him fondle her this time. It was all I could do to control my breathing, not wanting to give myself away. I wanted to send her a text or something, to break things up, but I couldn't move, and I remembered the agreement. Finally, without breaking the kiss, Sue took his hand away, and pushed it to his lap, and I breathed a silent sigh of relief.

But, Ron was persistent. Still kissing Sue passionately, he moved his hand over onto her leg. When she offered no resistance, he started caressing her leg, gradually moving her skirt upward. Sue's only response was to pull him in tighter. Emboldened, Ron slipped his hand under her skirt, and cupped her pussy through her thong. Sue moaned, and threw her head back, letting Ron rub her pussy. He leaned in and kissed her on the neck. By now her skirt was up to her hips, and I could see that her thong was soaked with her juices.

"No!" Sue said in a hoarse voice, and pulled Ron's hand away from her crotch. He continued to kiss and tongue her neck, and she held him tight, her eyes closed and breathing heavy. Ron's hand went back to her chest, and I watched as he deftly undid the last two buttons, exposing her bra. She was wearing a low cut bra that exposed a lot of her boobs, and Ron ran his hand over them, rubbing and squeezing. Sue didn't move, allowing Ron to fondle her at will. His next move was to pull down the cups away from her boobs, exposing her nipples. He took one in his hand, and ran his thumb over the nipple, causing Sue to gasp and shudder. My brain was screaming stop, but I was rooted to the floor.. Ron now leaned down, and took one of Sue's nipples in his mouth, sucking it in. Sue wrapped both arms around his shoulders, and pulled him into her bosom. The look on her face was pure lust. Ron still had one hand free, and moved it to her crotch again, this time shoving it down inside the flimsy thong.

"Ooooooh" she moaned, and shuddered. I realized Ron was fingering her clit, and all her resistance had melted away.

By now, my cock was straining to get out, so I quietly opened my pants, and took it in my hand. On cue, Sue did the same, dropping her hand to Ron's crotch, and started rubbing his bulge through his clothes. Ron pulled away from sucking on her nipple, stood up, and pulled Sue to her feet. She simply stared at him as he unfastened the last two buttons on her top, and pushed it off her shoulders, then reaching behind her unsnapped her bra in one smooth motion. It fell away, allowing her boobs to drop onto her chest again. Kneeling down, he removed her skirt and thong, then stood up and started rapidly unbuttoning his shirt. Sue stood with her hands at her sides, naked, watching Ron undress. He pushed his slacks and boxers to his feet, and stood up, letting Sue see his cock for the first time. Her eyes opened wide, and her hand went to her mouth. Ron stepped out of his pants, and I glimpsed his cock. It was big, very big, perhaps 9 inches, and thick, the shaft thicker than the flared head. It curved upward from its base of blonde pubic hair, proud and hard.

"Oh my God!" Sue whispered, raising a hand to her mouth.

"Do you like it?" Ron asked her. She just nodded, staring at the jutting shaft. Ron stepped closer to her, took her in his arms, and kissed her. I could see his hands slide down her back to her ass, cupping the rounded globes and squeezing them. Sue was on her toes, pressing her body into his, grinding into his cock.

Breaking the kiss, Ron lowered Sue to the deep carpet. She lay back, her arms above her head, looking at him kneeling between her legs. He pushed his cock down to her wet cunt lips, and rubbed the head against her pussy. This brought a moan from Sue, and she raised her hips, giving herself to him. Ron thrust his hips, and sunk the head into her wet cunt, bringing a gasp from her mouth. Leaning forward onto his hands, Ron held his cock just inside Sue, then pushed his hips down, and drove his thick cock into my wife. Sue cried out, and my cock twitched in my hand as I watched Sues legs fly up and apart. I could see the thick shaft stretching her as he began to pump it in and out. I started jacking my own cock as I watched as my wife got a real fucking, her legs up in the air, her head thrown back, eyes closed and mouth open. Each time Ron shoved it in her, she would grunt and moan. They looked and sounded like animals in heat, grunting and moaning as they clung to each other, joined together by the thick shaft. It was an amazing sight. I never dreamed I would ever see my wife this way. Her face was a picture of ecstasy, the long thick cock in her touching places no man had ever touched, and giving her sensations she had never experienced. It went on and on, Ron breathing hard and raspy, his hips never faltering as he fucked her, and Sue writhing beneath him.

He was picking up speed, and I could hear his body slapping against hers, and see his ball sac smacking against her ass. Now Sue had her arms wrapped around his back, and her face buried against his neck. Ron had let his whole body down on hers, letting Sue bear his weight as he hammered into her. I couldn't hold back, and shot a big wad of cum onto the closet door, followed by several more, but I kept my eyes on the big shaft pistoning in and out of my wife's red and dripping pussy.

"Aaaaah!" she cried out. She gripped Ron's back and dug her heels into his legs as her orgasm hit her. Arching her back, she let out another cry. Ron was right behind her, giving her two more hard strokes, and driving his cock in her to the base as he unloaded his cum into her. They lay there, panting like dogs, the sweat shining on their bodies. Ron rolled off Sue, and she staggered to her feet, and made her way to the bathroom. He just lay there, spent, his cock still semi-hard on his belly. Sue came out and tossed a towel to him, then went to the bedroom and put on a robe. She came back out, and watched as he wiped himself off, and slowly stood up.

"I think you better go, he may be home any minute." she said. Ron nodded and dressed, then walked up to Sue and out his hands on her shoulders. She stood, looking at the floor, her arms crossed over her chest.

"You are one hell of a woman." he said.

"Thank you." she said, with a weak smile. Ron tried to kiss her, but she turned her head, so he let her go, and left. Sue stood for a moment, then shook her head and walked to the bathroom. When I heard the shower, I left the house, retrieved my car, and pulled back into the garage. I sat in the car for a moment before entering the house. Sue came out the bathroom in her robe, a towel wrapped around her head. She walked straight to me, embraced and kissed me, and said how glad she was to see me. I kissed her back, and told her I loved her.

"I love you too. I'd like to show how much, but I started my period, so you will have to wait a few days." she said as she held me close. I just smiled, guessing her pussy was sore from the fucking Ron had given her. I decided to leave it alone, and never did bring it up, nor did she. I also did not hear from Ron again. I had assumed he would call or text, to gloat about how he was right, and I was wrong. But apparently he was satisfied with giving my shapely wife a fucking that I doubt she ever forgot.

bdavidson
bdavidson
313 Followers
  • COMMENTS
25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife Goes Through 7 year Itch

First a little about my wife and I; I'm a nice looking, six foot tall in-shape guy, and the type when (some) girls see me say things like, "I want to have your baby" or, "I'm going to MARRY this guy". I shit you not, but on the other hand, I'm not the big, studly bad-boy biker type either. I'm better than average hung, and have a fairly average sex drive. My wife Rachel, who everyone calls "Rach" is a very-good looking little brunette with a "dutch-boy" haircut, about 5'5" with perfect breasts and big nipples that point to the sky when she's excited, a perfect, heart-shaped ass that's the tiniest bit over sized for her frame, gorgeous, shapely legs(she jogs) and beautiful, big bright green eyes with super long eye lashes and a little gap between her front teeth. She has a high sex drive and high IQ to boot. She's an introvert, but once you get to know her, she can be a real chatter box, IF she like you.

Anyway, after 7 years together Rach cheated on me with "Chris" a guy she had dated a couple of times before we were married, but had only played around with a little. At the time she was going out practically every Friday night saying it was just with the girls from work, but my gut told me something was wrong, especially the time she came home at 6:00 am. About this time I heard from a friend (whom my wife didn't know) that Rachel had been dancing, drinking (and more) at a local bar with a blonde, athletic good-looking guy; I asked the friend if his name was Chris, and my buddy said that actually he knew the guy, and indeed his name was Chris, Chris Halverson in fact. Everything fell into place in my mind; my wife had been playing it very coy, but our sex life AND her respect and affection for me had been began to wane a couple of months earlier, and now I new why, or at least that Chris was part of the reason for it. Now, I knew where Chris lived, and I knew the layout of his house; you see, years earlier my wife had taken me over to Chris' house to buy some weed, and I got to meet him. Hell, we hit it off in fact, but never did I suspect he and my wife would eventually take up where they had left off; Rachel had told me he was a great kisser, but was too young and immature for her (he was) but how things change over 7 years can be quite "illuminating" to say the least. Anyway, since I knew where Chris lived I decided to stake out the place the following Friday night. My wife took the car that night, so I figured she was going to see him rather than ride along with one of her bar-hopping co-workers, and I was right; Chris didn't live far from our apartment, and I simply rode my bike over to his neighborhood and left it in the bushes next to his house. Sure enough, shortly after midnight here came 2 cars, first Chris' then Rachel's. They parked on the street in from of Chris' house and when they stepped out of their vehicles they quickly walked to one another and locked in a lover's embrace. I watched in a combination of anger, jealousy and sadness. They went inside and I snuck around to the back side of the house and crept up to where Chris' room was (7 years ago anyway) and tried to see into the window; I found that from an extreme angle I could see in to the room via an opening between the side of the blinds and the window frame, and since it had taken we a little while to sneak into this position, carefully watching for a dog in the yard, headlights, neighbors etc, It had given enough time to the lovers inside to position themselves, so to speak, and once I got a look inside, sure enough, it was still Chris' room and I was shocked to see the spectacle before me, Chris, missionary style balls-deep into my beautiful wife; I could hear things pretty well, and Rachel was moaning and mewling pretty loudly, more so anyway than she ever did with me, but then again,

Chris was much larger than me. Strangely I felt myself getting pretty fucking turned on, and forgot about my sadness and jealousy for a bit; I caught myself, shook it off and knew what I had to do.

The following week at work I made arrangements with a buddy from work to move in with he and his family; he lived with his mom and sister in a comfortable 4 bedroom home about 10 miles from me and Rachel's apartment. The next Friday evening Rachel again took her car and I knew she would be seeing Chris and wouldn't be home until at least 2:30 am; you see, Rach always tried to make it look as if she came home immediately after the bars closed. Like she never did anything else; such as go to a party, get-together or "someone's" house. Anyway, my buddy had a pickup

and it was easy to get all my stuff packed into boxes and over to his house in one easy trip; then I borrowed his truck, drove back to my apartment and waited for Rachel to arrive; she didn't break routine, showing up at 2:30 on the dot.

When she came in I was sitting there with 2 glasses of white wine poured, fully clothed. Rach asked what I was still doing up, and I told her I never slept until she got home anyway, why not stay up and greet my ladylove with a glass of wine? Rach replied how sweet that was and accepted the wine graciously, though in the past when she was still regularly going out with he girl friends, she would not have accepted as she had already had plenty to drink, but since she had burnt off any and all alcohol with vigorous sexual activity, she was indeed ready for a drink. She gulped down a glass and was ready for more; she seemed to be in a really upbeat mood for "some reason" as I poured her another glass, I asked her if she'd had a nice evening, and she replied that indeed she had; Rachel never lied, she would just omit the truth or play it coy, and it always impressed me when and how she did this, it seemed to make everything right, from A to Z, while over-spending on shopping spree, or having an affair. Amazing. We sat and made small talk about her and her GFs for a bit, and finally I could take it no longer, and told her I knew everything and was moving out. Rach's face sagged, her mouth fell open, and a tear rolled down her right cheek; I'll quit seeing him! She practically shouted; but I was already on my way out the door; I told Rach that I didn't want to leave her a note, I wanted to tell her in person I was leaving, that it wasn't just because of the cheating, but also because she seemed to have lost almost all affection and respect for me, and also that our sex life had dwindled to MAYBE making love twice a month, IF I were lucky. Rach physically tried to stop me from going out the door, but I put both of her hands behind her back and shoved her down on the couch before informing her I would call the next day, then I quickly made my escape to my buddy's truck which was parked down the street. As I quickly got in the truck and drove away, I saw Rachael in the rear view, fists wiping her eyes and staring in disbelief at the rapidly disappearing pickup. She stood there until I turned a corner and could see her no more; an incredible sadness overcame me and I spent a sleepless night at my friend's house. I called Rachel the next day; she swore she would never see Chris again, and if I moved back into our apartment

she would even call him in front of me and break it off. I told her I would be over and to not do anything rash; she said she loved me(she hadn't told me that in months) and that she promised she would make everything right again. When I got there, it was about 1:00 pm and she had a couple of glasses of wine poured, and she immediately picked up her phone to call Chris, but I told her to hold off; I asked her why she hadn't told me what was going on, that if she wanted to see other men, and that if she was unhappy and/or dissatisfied that I was ALWAYS ready, willing and able talk things over with her about anything and everything, anytime.

She explained that it was very hard for her to talk about her feelings (it was) and that after 7 years of being with just one man, she felt life become exciting and new again when she started going out regularly with her friends, drinking, dancing and flirting with other men, going to parties, etc, just like she was 19 and single, before we met ; I told Rach that this was all perfectly normal, except for the cheating, and that if she had told me, we could have worked something out like a temporary separation, or an "arrangement" to allow us to be in an open marriage, yet still respect and be communicative with one another. Rachel explained that I had plenty of former experience with other women(I had) but she had very little when it came to being with other men, and that she only wanted an open-marriage as far as SHE was concerned, as she wanted to know what "it" was like, as "you already know" and besides, she was going to tell me, but everything got away from her and after a couple of times with Chris, she said it didn't feel as tho she was really doing anything wrong; it felt so natural, and she said the more she did it the easier it got. I had to admit, everything she said made perfect sense, and between Rachel FINALLY talking to me, and the warm wine buzz, I was starting to relax and feel real empathy for her believe it or not, as I still loved her in spite of what/who she did.

I told Rachel to let me talk for a few minutes and get everything out; I told her that it wasn't the affair, but the sniping, lack of sex and lack of communication, and finally the long Friday nights out with no explanation of where she went or who see was with (or seeing) which to me, added disrespect to the list. Rach explained that she felt that I was the one slipping away, and that I didn't love her anymore with my frequent tossing and turning in bed keeping her awake, lack of performance in bed, plus me not giving her back rubs or sweet-talking her; I had to admit, there was a management change at my place of work, and it had had gone from being a great job into a miserable one; I was overworked, over-tired and was not sleeping well and not being very affectionate toward Rachel; Now before I go any further I have to explain that Rachel is an introvert and I'm an extrovert, I've always had to pamper her and woo her, and do things for her, and then (and only then) would she reciprocate, and that was the way it was from practically the day we met; I agreed that I had "fallen down" but did that give her an excuse to cheat on me(?) I asked. Rachel replied that on top of everything she had to admit that she had contracted a bad case of the seven-year-itch, and that yes, the timing was bad, but there it is, and did she want me to call Chris now? I told her all she ever had to do was talk to me, and I probably would have agreed to let her "play' but only for a time, then we would either have had to 1. Agree to stopping her "nocturnal activities', or, 2. Agree to an open marriage, or 3. agree to a divorce or at least a trial separation, and since she wasn't talking to me, I took the initiative and moved out. Rach begged me to come back and swore she would make things right; I told her that I would consider it after a month as I thought she needed some time to really and I mean REALLY decide what she wanted long-term, and besides, I had paid my buddy a month's rent in advance; Rachel told me she didn't appreciate that one bit; wasn't she worth sacrificing a months rent to fix our relationship? I replied that if I sensed major changes fast, to hell with the balance of the month's room and board;I said that I still thought that we needed a little time apart after such a big revelation, PLUS that would give her some "private" time with Chris, and if all went well, I would consider moving back in. Thing was, I had plans of my own I was going to explore over the next few weeks, and one of them was a little redhead at work, "Joanne" who was always bringing me little gifts and citrus, corn on the cob, walnuts etc, from her grandpas farm, but I always accepted her gifts graciously and never hit on her. She would tell me how her BF was kind of rough with her, and she really needed a little bit older guy(She was 18) to hold her and love her the way she really needed. I never gave into temptation, but now was my chance; I asked "Joanne" if she wanted to go out, and she jumped at the chance but asked if I wasn't married, and what about my wife? I explained to her that yes, I was married but we were going through a separation and I really wasn't sure how things were going to turn out, which was all true, but I DID hope to eventually get back with Rachel, though if she really wanted Chris permanently, I wanted her to have him if that's what made her happy, as I DID really still love her and wanted what was best for her. On my first date with Joanne, I borrowed my buddy's truck, filling it with gas as to have my buddy keep lending it to me, then picked up Joanne and asked her what she would like to do; "dinner and a movie" she suggested? I told her that would be fine, and carefully maneuvered to a nice little out-of-the-way Italian restaurant then the drive-in where I backed the truck up toward the screen and had a sleeping bag positioned in the P/U bed for "comfort". I chose the restaurant and the drive-in so as to not run into Rachel or any of her friends, and Joanne was fine with both, as she loved Italian food, and she loved making out at the drive in, as she had told me weeks earlier; she had been confiding in me for weeks, months in fact. We hit it off GREAT. Joanne was sweet, agreeable and easy going. After a couple of dates/make-out sessions at the drive-in, I proposed we get a hotel room since Joanne was still living at home, and I didn't dare take a hot little redhead home to bang in my room with my friend, my friend's 17 year old sister and his mother in such close proximity. Joanne readily agreed, and I drove to a decent hotel down the highway a bit, explaining to Joanne that I didn't want anyone my wife knew finding out about "us", I was totally honest with Joanne, and she was fine with it, in fact she agreed because she was on the "outs" with her BF and didn't want him or his friends to see anything either. Joanne and I had an amazing evening together and she was even lovelier and sexier than I ever could have imagined. I felt happy, satisfied and loved for the first time in months; I was ready to give my wife another chance, as finally it seemed I could think straight again, and without jealousy or anger about my wife's indiscretion(s). I called Rachel and asked her out on a date and she readily accepted; it was like old times; we went to a rowdy pizza place that she liked and afterwards to a new movie premier then back to her/our apartment for some wine and lovemaking, and make love we DID. It was absolutely mind-blowing; we made love 3 times (or was it four?) and Rach had TWO (count them) TWO orgasms, and they weren't faked as I had learned over the years to tell the real deal from the fake ones, and before we had separated all I got were the fake ones, that is, when I got sex at all. I decided to break it off with Joanne after only one night of passion, and she was fine with it; she told me she was a California girl after all, and besides her BF wanted another chance and she want to give him that chance, as he told her he promised to be more of a gentleman. Shortly thereafter I moved back in with Rach and things have been fantastic; we even have a semi-open relationship, our only restriction is that we be completely truthful with one another, and it has worked out GREAT. She saw Chris a few time after I moved out then dropped him, as she still felt he was too immature, and she admitted the sex was great, then just good, then finally so-so without love to accompany it. Most of our open-relationships have been with other couples, but occasionally Rachel will stray just a bit, and I'm perfectly fine with it as she tells me every detail, and it makes for mind-blowing sex with her having sex with 2 men in one evening, which turns me on to the max since she sometimes records it on her phone for me to "experience". What's really the kicker is that Rach enjoys me enjoying her enjoying being with another man, and I'm just fine with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What

What sort of man I?.s he

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Why did hubby have a loyalty to his word and not walk in just before they were gonna fuck? The friend at that point knew she would and he’d catch his wife naked ready to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re:anonymous- good story

Are you speaking from experience? Tell us exactly how one jerks off to a story he thinks stinks to high heaven. Like one reader mentioned, the comments are entertaining. Also some are just plain stupid, like anonymous who has the ability to read people's mind just by their comments. Fucking idiots are born every day and I swear they find their way to the loving wives category on Literotica.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories