My Wife and The Black Experience

Story Info
My wife's first sexual experiences.
2.4k words
3.7
47.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are Mike and Janet and we've have been married for nineteen years. We have two sons, ages thirteen and eleven. Viewed from the outside our marriage would seem to be as normal as any other, but not quite so normal if seen from the inside.

I'm 46, 6'1", 215 (ish!) pounds with brown hair and eyes. Janet is 41, 5'2" 120, 34C, reddish blonde hair and blue eyes. She is a very pretty woman with a vivacious personality and a grin that is just full of mischief. She also looks like she's 10 years younger than her actual age, and to say that men of all ages notice her would be a gross understatement.

Before I was introduced to Janet I knew that she was not an aggressive woman. She was not meek and fearful, but was instead more the pliable and agreeable type, which turned me on immediately. I was chasing after her before I even knew her name. We were married immediately after college.

Now, about us. Janet and I like threesomes, which is not all that unusual nowadays. But we like to have them with black men, and that is sometimes a bit out of the ordinary. Some folks are turned off by interracial sex while others are as excited about it as we are. As long as we keep it private, it is our business if we want to share her pussy with another man, whether he is white or black, and we don't really need to involve anyone one who is not as turned on by this as we are.

We started this several years ago. I guess it would be more accurate to say that Janet started it, because I didn't know that she was fucking a black man until she had been doing it for almost a year. His name was Joseph, (Joey), and they worked together at the time this started between them. Like a lot of people in a work environment, they had been carrying on a mild flirtation, but both were married and it never got past the flirting stage.

That is, it didn't get past it until they attended the same seminar in Atlanta, Georgia. They were there for four days and three nights, and he charmed her out of her panties the very first afternoon they were there. They had been flirting for months, so at that point sex was almost a given. After a lot of play and flirting in the lounge, she met him at his room after dinner, and he ended up fucking her that night. She spent all three nights with hi, and would sneak back to her room early each morning, before anyone else was awake to catch her.

She talked to me each night, so I didn't suspect anything at all. After all this came out in the open, she told me that the calls were made from his room, but that he had gone into the bathroom while she talked to me. Instead of going to sleep after getting off the phone with me, like she said she would, she crawled into bed with a black man and had her brains fucked out. But, like I said, I didn't find out about it until almost a year later.

The affair didn't end when they got back home. Janet said that they used to leave a few minutes apart when they went to lunch, but several times a week they would go to either a motel for a quickie fuck, or to the park, where she would suck his cock for him. He had a big conversion van, so there was plenty of privacy and room to get her like he wanted her.

Sometimes they met at night, but that was more difficult because they had to be careful that his wife and I didn't become suspicious. In the end, that is exactly what happened. His wife became aware that something was going on, and finally caught them in the act. They had met on a Saturday morning, and his wife had been suspicious enough to have followed them to the usual place in the park. She suddenly opened the sliding door and found Janet with her husband's big cock in her mouth, which almost caused a serious injury to both of them. After some yelling and cursing, Janet was able to get back to her car and leave.

Janet didn't tell me about it right away (I was gone for the weekend-work) but Joey's wife sure did. We knew each other from office parties and picnics, so when she called me that Monday morning and said that she had to talk with me, I thought that she and Joey were having a problem and she needed an ear for a little while. I even had visions of getting some black pussy, fool that I am!

When she told me that she had caught Janet giving her husband a blow job, I almost fell out of the booth. Had we not been in public, my reaction would have been much more pronounced, but as it was, all I could do was sit there and listen as she told me all this.

I was pissed off, but I was also strangely excited, because I had often had a fantasy of Janet with another man. My imagination had always had her with a white man, but the thoughts that were then running through my mind were better than any of my dreams had ever been. I wanted to rush right to her office and fuck Janet at her desk, but I had to stay where I was and listen to a very angry woman tell me how she was probably going to kill her husband.

I talked her out of that, although she did leave him and stay away for several months before finally forgiving him and coming back home. During the time she was gone she had sex with several different men, all of them white, and she told him about each of them, apparently in great detail. Joey had a lot to handle, and if was very difficult for him, to say the least.

Even though he had done everything in his power to seduce her, he blamed Janet for most of the trouble, which pissed me off. He had the nerve to find fault with somebody else because his wife had been fucked by another man, (men?) while he had been fucking mine for a year or more, a fact which he conveniently forgot.

Janet was also angry at first, but then she relented and said that he was just hurt from his wife leaving him, and needed to vent the frustration, which made a little sense to me. Not much, but a little. At any rate, we never went to the same parties anymore, but after a year or so, Janet did meet him a few times for sex. Which, by that time, was okay with me.

To go back a little, when I confronted her with what I had been told, she immediately confessed to me. And I mean she told me everything she could remember, from the time they first had sex, to where and how often. I probably knew as much as Joey did about that, because my wife was a very guilty woman and wanted to do whatever she could to keep me from leaving her. I didn't want to leave or end the marriage, so I "allowed" her talk me into forgiving her. This took a couple of weeks, and I admit that I thoroughly enjoyed just about every minute of it.

As you might imagine, something like that will either blow it apart, or make a marriage even tighter, which is what happened with us. We had often talked about wife swapping, but only in a joking sort of way, but this opened doors that had been closed, and we ended up having a number of swinging experiences with other couples. One of those couples liked for all of us to be in the same room when we had sex, and after watching what the husband did to Janet, I was hooked. From there we progressed to male-female-male threesomes with white men, and then to threesomes with black men, which is where we are now. When Joey again fucked Janet, he had no idea that several other black men had been there since his last time!

No matter how many times I see it, I'll never get enough of watching her gorgeous legs open for a black man, her soft hands guiding that big cock to the lips of her hungry little pussy. Without fail, when he makes her cum, she wiggles her ass and squirms around under him, holding him as tightly as she can as the feelings take her. There are times that I am so turned on that I don't trust myself to move. When he is done with her and slips out, I have to wait a bit before I can fuck her because my cock is so sensitive that I would cum as soon as I got in her.

I don't know if any of you have ever been able to watch closely as a black man fucked your wife, but if the thought turns you on, then the reality of it, actually being able to touch her as he gets her, is going to blow your fuses for you. I've seen it so many times, and each time is as powerful as the first.

The strange thing is, it seems to have made our marriage more secure, happier, and us more fulfilled than we ever were before we started doing this. I can't tell you why this is true, but I can say that we both are very glad that we do what we do, and that we are where we are.

Any couple thinking about this will have many questions so I'll try to anticipate and answer some of them for you. Things will probably be easier for you if you aren't working blind, so to speak. This is not for everyone, but for those who really appreciate it fully, it will be mind-blowing.

How do we meet someone we want to join us? We have had a lot of luck meeting black men through Adult Friend Finder. We have been amazed by how many have contacted us, asking to fuck Janet. Some have obviously not been what we were looking for, and others, for various reasons, we had to reject. But several have been just what we had in mind when we ran the ad: married, attractive, personable, and panting after white pussy. So far, in just over a year, seven of them have gotten her, each more than once. We expect that more will fuck her soon, as she is really getting into this ad thing.

Do we ever bring any of these men home with us? In the beginning, we did meet several guys, then after several "dates" with them, Janet and I would let them come to the house when the kids were gone and we could have some privacy. We don't do that any longer though. Now it's motels in the area we are visiting. We pay for our trip there and he pays for the motel and for dinner if this is a first meeting.

Every first face-to-face meeting is a maybe thing. If everything doesn't click for all three of us we part company, with no hard feelings. At least not on our part. This has only happened once and I'm certain that he had a hard feeling as soon as he saw Janet. We hate to leave a man like that, but that's part of the deal from the beginning.

As far as home goes, I have to admit that I have a fondness for that. I can look around the house now and see a number of places where a black man has fucked Janet. She's gotten many a black cock in the downstairs rooms in this house, but never in our bedroom. It might seem to be silly, but our bedroom is just for Janet and I.

It gives me sexual thrills to look at the couch or the carpet and remember her there, on her back, a black man fucking the hell out of her as she begs him for more of his cock. If you've seen that yourself, I'm sure that you know about the thrills I'm feeling then.

Does Janet meet anyone alone? Unless we have been with a guy a number of times, Janet never meets anyone alone. We do this for safety reasons, so that she is not in any danger from something that we just want to have fun with. For her there is the erotic side of being alone in a motel room with a black man. She says that the taboo aspect is also enhanced, usually for both of them.

For me there is the increased sexual tension as I wait for her to come home. I imagine what he might be doing to her, what she is doing to him and what they must be feeling when they're all alone in that motel room. She always calls me on the way home and we talk until she gets there. That puts me on such a sexual high that I'm all over her as soon as she gets in the house.

Over the last several years Janet has done a lot with black men. She's a little submissive, and most of the black men we have met have been the dominate type, so our meetings (matings?) have always been good for all three of us. Sometimes I only watch for a while, but I always get to the point where I have to do a lot more than watch. There's a raw sexuality there when I slip into my wife's pussy immediately after her exhausted black lover has finished and rolled off her. You'd have to experience this before you could fully understand what I just said.

We haven't done it yet but we have talked about sex with more than one 'other' man at the same time. Those dates are going to be more difficult to arrange because the men we meet are all married and very careful about these sensitive privacy issues. We'll just have to wait and see on that one.

I can think faster than I type, so I hope you will forgive any of my mistakes.