My Wife and the Caribbean

Story Info
Wife gets wild in the Caribbean.
2.6k words
3.82
85.7k
26
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something about the Caribbean. My wife and I have been to some very pretty and sexy places but there's something about the Caribbean that makes her ( and I love the effect) go wild. We've been married a long time and I've never strayed and I don't think she has either. But there is something about the Caribbean.

This account is true and describes some of our adventures over the years. There is not a lot of sex but I couldn't write this without including some. There are no 8 inch cocks that can fuck for 1 hour or no pussies that get wet as soon as the owner lays eyes on a hot guy. Just so you know. We are real.

First a little about us. She is very shy in the real world. She won't wear revealing clothes. I know I've tried to get her to buy some but to no avail. The best I could do was string bikinis from Victoria's Secret. She will on occasion wear those if we are where no one knows us and really seems to enjoy the attention. She's 5' tall and 120 pounds. She is quite cute and has a bubbly personality. She loves to talk and can start a conversation with about anybody. Her breasts are spectacular. She is a 38c with the great nips. The nips are about 5/8 " with areolae about 1 ". I tell her her size is perfect, at least 15 Hermans. For those of you who aren't aware of this measurement, a Herman is 1 cubic mouthful. She often complains about their size being too large, but between you and me, I think she loves them and the attention she gets on occasion when things get frisky. As I have gotten older, more and more I fantasized about her going topless in public. Her response is invariably NO,but hope springs eternal. As for me, I'm 5'7", weigh 160. I'm moderately built having gone to a gym regularly for 15 or so years. I'm no Arnold for sure, however. I can raise 7 1/2 inches on a good day. .

Now for the story.

We've been to the French Riviera near Nice where most of the women were topless. I had on a Speedo but her most risque attire was a string bikini. Of all the places in the world to go topless, this was it but no topless for her. We went to the beach every day and I have to say, it was quite stimulating to walk around in the Speedo and wonder who was looking. Nothing affected my wife-her top stayed on, although once back in our room, she morphed into a piranha with an insatiable appetite.

We've been to Hawaii, going to 4 islands and multiple beaches. Another good place to sun topless, right, but no. Her tops stayed on like she used glue. Another sexy spot wasted except for the fun we had in the rooms.

But there is something about the Caribbean. We went to Key West and of course started beach shopping. We started with the main beach but there were too many people and a possible gay undertone, not that we care about gays one way or the other. We had a car so drove to a more quiet part of the same beach, approx. 1 mile or so. We had beach chairs so set up halfway to the waterline. She had on her coral and peach bikini with the halter top. I love it since its sexy on or off, more later. Now I know Key West is not technically in the Caribbean but maybe the Caribbean effect is still in play. We were enjoying the scenery when it came time for more sunscreen. I did her back and then she loosened the halter ties around her neck so that we wouldn't get sunscreen on it. I did her upper chest as she held onto the ties. I finished and wiped my hands. She however didn't retie her straps. They stayed loose which made her top loose also. She then folded down the straps over her breasts-not wanting a tanline. I'm a voyeur (aren't we all) so was having fun keeping an eye or two on her chest. She would shift position at times and of course so would her top, showing the brown of her areolae sometimes. In addition, she needed to adjust her top for modesty sake. Have you noticed about many ladies at the beach, adjustments to their top or bottom start with them pulling the garment out away from their body first, then tugging it into the proper location. I've seen nipples and labia at times. Makes you watch for that. So the little lady would move things around thereby flashing nipples. We were at first alone but then I saw a man under a shelter about 50 'from us-how long he had been there I didn't know but suspected he got a good view or 2. I wasn't jealous but turned on a little. What is it about having your wife show her tits to strangers? We stayed another hour or so and then left. The man was still sitting there.

But now to the good stories. We decided to go to an all-inclusive in Cancun. We checked in and went to the room. It was on the back side and had a great view of the dumpsters. Not good, not good at all. Back to the front desk we went and complained. We were able to upgrade to an oceanfront room, about 7 stories up. It was on the corner of the floor with a view to another hotel on the right, the beach just below us and a pirate ship on the left. A channel ran along the left side( where the pirate ship was moored) and across the channel were more smaller hotels, maybe 3 or 4 stories. The first day was for eating and resting. The next morning was different. I brought a spotting scope(60 power) so started checking things out. I looked across the channel to the beach in front of a hotel. After some frantic focusing boobs began to appear. At least 6 ladies were sunning their tits. Great view. Of course I had to tell my wife. She was skeptical at first but couldn't deny her eyes in a minute. Then to the beach down below. One young girl(25 or so) was kayaking by herself. Her man helped her get started and then away she went. She went out 50 yards maybe and then took her top off. She would come in toward shore , put her top on and then go back out, taking her top off. My wife couldn't stop watching. We had to stop and go get breakfast. Then to the beach. Upon getting down to the beach, we decided to go to the right. We walked a short distance and had to actually walk around a fetching lass topless as well. We found a place and lo and behold, there was a black couple behind us with her topless. The reason I mentioned these was the effect it was having on wifey. She didn't go topfree but of course hated tanlines on her boobs so untied her top straps and rolled down her bra tops as much as she dared. I couldn't see how the top stayed up at all but it did. I finally was hoping for a stiff wind, a sneeze or just anything that might cause a revelation. No luck.

All quiet for 2 days but one afternoon we decided to take a double kayak out. We hadn't gone 100 feet or so when she untied the top straps on her bikini, and then pulled down the two triangles, letting her boobs free. All was great until a guy on a jetski started getting close. She still wasn't completely comfortable being topless so up came the top. He would make a swing in front of us and go back to the beach, at which point down would go the top. She repeated this several times until finally we were out so far that he left us alone and she could relax. Alas time came when we had to go back. I asked her about paddling by the hotels across the channel. To my amazement she agreed. I don't know if anyone saw the show but they could have. She was getting confident but unfortunately we left the next day

The next time happened some 10 years later. We wanted to go to the islands so found a spot in Punta Cana at an all inclusive adults only resort. She wore some sexy outfits to dinner. The beach and the pool saw her string bikinis or the coral-peach halter of which I've already introduced. Our room had a balcony which overlooked the pool just below. After 2 days at the beach, we decided to give the pool a try. I will say we were a little shy being a few years older than the crowd. However we were accepted easily. The booze flowed freely and the people were friendly, especially a mid 30s couple. Finally everyone got worn out from the sun and the booze and the party adjourned.

The next day was Friday, our last day. We had breakfast and then up came the 35 yearold woman who asked us what were we going to do that day. It seemed that her hubby had gone somewhere and she was alone and needed something to do. Hmm. Maybe unfortunately we had already decided to go snorkeling and she definitely wasn't interested in that. So we did. The guys at the snorkeling shop warned us about the heavy surf but we had to see for ourselves. Sure the waves were running about 3' but the surf stirred up so much sand that you couldn't see. We turned the equipment in and started looking for a good spot to sun. For some reason, I told my wife to settle on a spot, the only requirement that she had to locate close to a topless lady or she would have to go topless herself. She had never been completely topless on a beach before. I found a beach bar 100 yards up the beach and returned with drinks. She said that what she had found looked promising as far as fulfilling my requirements as a lady 30' away had proceeded to put sunscreen on her boobs under her bikini top. Hmm. In addition you need to look behind you. 30' in back was a young lady in a white thong laying on her stomach. Things were definitely looking up. So we lay there for 30 minutes until my wife began reapplying sunscreen. She untied the top strap of the coral-peach halter so I wouldn't get it dirty while I did her back when suddenly she said " I just gave the man next to us a free show-the straps slipped out of my hands, slippery with sunscreen". He saw everything. I replied "I hope he didn't have a heart attack". I thought that was the end of it but no. In another 30 minutes she asked me if she could in fact go topless. What could I say? Off came the top and she put it away in her tote bag. So no way to quickly cover up. Up to that point we had not seen the drink waiters but in 5 minutes a young man about 30 came up with his drink tray to take our order. He hadn't noticed the apparel change on walking toward us but that changed. He stopped and looked for 30 seconds or so until I reminded about our drinks. He took the order but each time he came back he seemed to be slower and slower in doing his job. To be frank, I was turned on by the whole thing.

Incidentally, the lady with sunscreen under her top soon dropped it and went swimming without it as well. Also the girl in the white thong left her spot and moved down to join us on our same row-laying on her right side with her legs pulled up. A very nice sight. I would venture to guess that both women were ripe for the taking but we had never done anything like that before so passed on the opportunities. We had been there approx. 2 hours when I told wifey it was time to go. She didn't want to leave-I think she enjoyed the attention of the drink guy a lot.

Back in the room, she attacked. We both needed showers so both got in the shower together. The next thing I knew She was on her knees giving my cock a good sucking. That was the first time she had ever done that. I didn't want to finish so we jumped into bed and proceeded to fuck our brains out. We also fucked again in the middle of the night. Like I say there's something about the Caribbean.

And then the last time. This occurred 4 years ago. I found a place in Cancun that was topless optional on the beach as well as at their pools. Wifey was apprehensive but finally gave it a go. We got there Monday afternoon and after checking in and avoiding the time share people went to the fun. While walking from the buildings to the pool, I soon realized that this place was IT. Just in front of us was a goddess-5'7" or so, wearing a thong and topless. Her rack would have made Playboy easy. About ½ of the women were topless as well and none were skanks-I take that back, a few were not attractive but they were the exception. We did the sun thing that day. The next day made friends with Cherry and Harry(names changed). She was topless and enjoying it. That day my wife kept her top on. Wednesday my wife was putting on clothes for breakfast when she looked at herself. Tanlines-I hate tanlines. We went to the beach and claimed our lounges. Our friends came and sat next to us. The morning flew by. What I had hoped for happened. She couldn't stand it any longer. That afternoon my wife made up her mind to join the ranks of the boobs free. She said we needed to go out in the water so we did. Immediately the top came off. I stuffed it in my bathing suit pocket. We played in the water for a few minutes and then headed back to shore-passing Cherry and Harry coming out to give moral support. So Wednesday, Thursday and Friday wifey stayed happily topless, sipping strawberry daiquiris. On several occasions she went by herself up to the bar for drinks. We walked back to the room, both of us topless. Friday was our last full day and by now she was continually horny . She woke me up at 5 am with her between my legs. She ravaged my balls as well as my cock with her mouth , tongue and hands. The only other time I received such pleasure was in Punta Cana after another topless tanning session. Unfortunately, we had to leave the next day. Then back to the cold, cruel world.

All in all we have had a great time. This is how I remember the events and is true to the best on my recollection. I think it interesting that my wife resisted both the French Riviera and Hawaii but couldn't resist the Caribbean.

Like I said there is something about the Caribbean.