My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

We got dressed and, at around 6:30, went out to dinner. We settled for a small Italian restaurant near West Portal.

As we were eating, my cell phone rang. It was Vince telling me he thought he'd be able to finish the drywall work by Monday. Then he asked me if I planned on painting the upstairs area myself or if I was going to hire someone to do it.

I told him I'd probably hire somebody. He asked me if I'd consider hiring his nephew Bryce. He said Bryce had wanted to ask me himself, he's stayed behind to talk to me. He told Vince that he supposed I was in the guest room, but he decided not to bother me there.

So it was Bryce in the kitchen listening to Nancy and me fuck! I asked Vince if his nephew had any experience as a painter and he said that Bryce had painted another place he'd drywalled when he first arrived in San Francisco. He did a good job. I told Vince I'd think it over and discuss it with him tomorrow. Then I told Nancy about the offer. I also told her it was Bryce who'd eavesdropped on us.

She gave me a wicked look and said, "Gosh, do you think it might be kind of dangerous having him around the house like that? I mean, he's seen me naked and, unless he's deaf, he knows I really, really like sex. What if he gets the wrong idea?"

"I'm not sure what the wrong idea would be, but, like you said, you don't want to do any sexual adventuring in the house. So it shouldn't be a problem, right?"

Nancy laughed. "I think I said we shouldn't do 'much' sexual adventuring not 'any' sexual adventuring. Anyway, we don't have to be absolutists. We just have to use ordinary caution. My teasing would stop right away if I got the idea that Bryce might be a problem."

Driving back from the restaurant, Nancy told me about the incident in high school she'd mentioned earlier: "I was only fifteen and out one night after dinner with a bunch of kids. We ended up at a rich girl's house where there was a swimming pool. Anyway, I didn't have my bathing suit with me and she offered to lend me one of hers. When I got into her bedroom to change into it, I immediately took off my jeans and top. That's when I noticed two jocks hanging around her window. There was a curtain, but it wasn't completely closed."

"Did you close it?" I asked. Damn! Hearing just this much of an incident from fifteen years ago was already causing my cock to stiffen.

"I thought about it but decided to have a little fun. So I just stood there with my back to the window in my bra and panties for a few seconds. Looking in a mirror (bigger than the one in our guest room), I could just make out a pair of eyes peering in at me. Shaking with excitement, knowing the effect I would probably have on the guy, I took off my bra and threw it on the floor with my outer clothes."

"Then I slowly put on the bikini top, turning my body slightly so one of my almost nonexistent breasts was partially exposed to the boy. I should've said 'boys.' Because looking again in the mirror, I noticed in the light coming from the swimming pool that two guys were peeking in at me now, one pair of eyes over the other. I could hear one of them giggling and the other trying to shut him up."

"So," I asked, "you were wearing a bikini top and your panties? What kind of panties were they?"

"White ones, I think. But they were pretty skimpy." She paused to look at me as I drove. Maybe she was trying to figure out how I was taking all this. Then she continued. "I pulled my panties down and let them drop to my feet. Then, still with my back to the two jocks, I bent slowly forward, picked the panties up, and laid them on top of my other clothes. I thought I heard one of the guys say something. It sounded more like an involuntary vocalization than actual words. Turning toward the window, I took my time reaching down to the bed, picking up the bikini bottom, turning it around in my hands as though trying to figure out which way it went on, and stepping into it. I was pretty skinny then, so my tits probably weren't too exciting to them. But I know they got a pretty good look at my crotch, at my pubic hair, what little there was of it."

"Damn! What happened when you finally went swimming?" I asked.

"Not much. I pretty much hung out with the girls I was with. Once one of the boys who'd watched me grabbed me from behind and tossed me in the air. He managed to feel one of my tits, I think, but he didn't try anything else. Remember, I was still a virgin then. Later, when I got dressed in my school clothes again, the curtain in the bedroom was pulled shut all the way. So there was no chance to give anyone a second show."

"So that was the incident that showing your naked body to Bryce reminded you of?"

"Yes. Funny thing is I hadn't thought of it for years. Not till you asked me how it felt when he was spying on me."

I now had a full hard-on, and Nancy must have become excited telling me her story, because when we got home we immediately tumbled into bed for another energetic sex session. We got one another off orally this time. Her delicious cunt tasted ever so slightly of oregano.

Then we lay awake for a while, talking about what might happen tomorrow.

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers
12