My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 04

Story Info
Nancy and Bryce get intimate.
5.9k words
4.37
106k
53

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
913 Followers

8. Nancy Plans Something Special

Nancy and I got up at 6:30 Tuesday morning and began our day fairly normally. We sort of talked around what had happened last night, but we couldn't keep from smiling at each other. And it was hard for me to keep my hands off her. We hadn't come down yet from the sexual high we'd enjoyed last night while giving young Bryce the sex show of his life.

I got dressed immediately but Nancy, who didn't need to be at work until around 11:00 o'clock, stayed in her short terry cloth robe. We had coffee and English muffins in the kitchen while listening to the news on the radio. I had no idea when Bryce would be coming in from the studio cabin out back. He'd gone to bed pretty early the night before, so I figured he'd be in soon.

But when I left the house at about 7:30 he still hadn't made an appearance. Nancy, still in her rather indecent robe, kissed me good-bye at the front door and I walked the two blocks to the bus stop.

She told me she meant to give Bryce breakfast when he came in, but that was all. She wasn't going to do any more teasing today. Bryce would have to be satisfied with the obscene show she'd given him the night before. Besides, he needed to get back to work upstairs. This, after all, was his main reason for being here.

Riding BART to Berkeley, I kept thinking about Nancy giving Bryce breakfast in her tiny robe. Would she be leaning over the table to serve him? Wouldn't the robe fall open? How could she help from teasing him?

I called her from work at about 9:30 and she told me Bryce had just gone upstairs to resume painting. She was getting ready for work. I asked her if she'd made breakfast for him.

"Of course, I did, Cal," she answered. "He's growing boy and needs his energy."

"But you were wearing your robe the whole time you were giving him breakfast, right?"

"Well, yes. And it wasn't easy. It keeps falling open, as you know. I tried not to show him much of my body, and I was almost completely successful."

"Almost?"

"I made one mistake. I'd just put some pancakes on the table for him and went back to the utensil drawer to get him a knife and fork. On the way back to the table, the fork fell out of my hand and on to the floor. When I leaned forward to get it, my robe fell open and gave him a pretty good look at my left breast. I didn't want to embarrass him, so I pretended I didn't notice what had happened. I just pulled the robe shut and got him another fork."

"Was dropping the fork really a mistake?" I asked.

"It actually was, unless you're someone who believes that accidents are the work of the subconscious mind. Besides, after all I showed him last night, this was pretty minor, right?"

I agreed with her. Then I asked her if she'd made it clear to him that he wouldn't be staying out in the studio cabin again tonight. This was something we'd decided on earlier in the morning.

"Yes," explained Nancy. "He's going home after work tonight. He'll probably be gone when you get home. I told him if he had to work late again, though, we'd let him stay over."

When I got home at from work, Nancy told me Bryce had left at about 4:00. He'd made a lot of progress and told her he thought he could be done by Thursday or Friday. She told him when he finished we'd throw him a little party. When she told me this, she had an evil expression on her face. I asked her what kind of party she had in mind, but she wouldn't say.

Several fairly uneventful days passed. Bryce painted during the day and went home each night to his uncle's house. He was treated to no further displays of my wife's body. Not that I knew of, that is.

Before leaving for work on Friday morning I checked upstairs to see if he was really as done as he said he was. Both bedrooms had at least one coat of flat latex on them, and they looked pretty good, though I saw a couple of places that needed further work. The bathroom, where he was using semi-gloss, needed another coat. If he got busy, it looked to me like he really could finish today.

When I told her the progress he'd made, Nancy said, "Well, it looks like we'll have to have that little party tonight to celebrate. Call me at the gallery later, so we can plan it, OK? I think we might make it something special for him, don't you?"

She said this just as I was going out the door, so I didn't have time to ask her what "something special" might be. I had some ideas, dirty ones, but they were only half-formed.

I called her at the gallery at about 1:30 in the afternoon. I asked her what she was planning tonight to celebrate Bryce's completing the job.

"I think we can push the envelope because of something Bryce told me," said Nancy. "I was going to tell you yesterday but I decided to save it as a surprise. Did you know he was going back to Kentucky almost as soon as he'd done with this job? He told me Vince doesn't want to put him up any longer. And he talked Bryce into completing his GED back there. I think they argued about it, but Vince insisted. He's only going to be around until Sunday."

"You mean you're not worried about him falling in love with you and becoming a pest?"

"Exactly."

"Well, that does change things," I said. "I still don't have any good ideas, but I'll try to think of something creative before I get home. You do the same, OK?"

She said she would. Then she said she loved me and rang off.

When I got home at about 6:30, Nancy and Bryce were sitting in the living room. He was pretty grubby, but Nancy looked very sexy. She was wearing a beautiful long skirt and the scoop neck white sweater she'd worn out shopping earlier in the week. She was braless, of course, so her breasts jiggled when she moved and her nipples stuck out prominently.

"I'm all done," he said, smiling. "Would you like to check my work?"

I followed him upstairs and looked at what he'd done. It really was a good job. As soon as it was dry we could move all our stuff back upstairs. But that meant we'd have to spend another night in the guest room. Bryce said he'd come by tomorrow with Vince's truck to pick up the ladder and a few other things.

"Can we go out to eat?" asked Nancy as soon as I came downstairs. "I asked Bryce what he likes to eat and he said Italian."

So we settled on a place in North Beach that we liked. Nancy and I were dressed to go out, but Bryce needed to clean up and change. So we agreed to stop by his Uncle Vince's place so he could make himself more presentable.

We dropped him off to do this and waited in the car. That's when we put the final touches on the plan we had for the rest of the evening. As will be seen, it worked out almost perfectly.

At about 8:30 we arrived at the small Italian restaurant in North Beach called the Rose Pistola. We would've been there earlier but parking was a real problem. We ate by candle light and Nancy looked absolutely radiant. Sometimes, when I write about my wife's body, I forget to mention what a pretty face she has.

Nancy and I had wine, but Bryce (who, in the candle light, looked even younger than eighteen) had to settle for soft drinks. Our plan called for loosening him up, but there would be time for that later at home.

Meanwhile, we put the first step in our plan in action. Nancy excused herself to go the women's room. While she was in there, she called me on her cell. Sitting with Bryce just next to me, I answered the call and pretended to be talking to someone who seemed to need me urgently to do something for him or her. I made some excuses, but ended up agreeing to "come over later." Then I rang off, looking at Bryce a little anxiously as though I didn't want him to know what this was all about.

When Nancy returned to the table, I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, just loud enough for Bryce to hear, "Sharon called. She needs me later. I couldn't get out of it."

Nancy appeared to be upset. She looked daggers at me. Then she quickly drank two more glasses of wine and was about to order another glass when I said it was time for us to leave. Bryce, of course, was picking up on this little drama of ours and was obviously becoming uncomfortable. We had to be careful not to overplay the scene. We didn't want him to make a run for it.

The three of us got back to our house at about 10:00 o'clock. All the way home, Nancy sat stiffly in the front seat without talking to me. But she loosened up enough to give me a luke-warm embrace as we were about to go in the house. It was meant to convey the message to Bryce: "I'm not happy with my husband but I still love him."

Once inside, I broke out some beers for Bryce and me and got Nancy yet another glass of wine. I hoped she wasn't getting too drunk. The plan assumed that she'd become uninhibited, but I didn't want her getting ill. We sat around in the living room drinking, talking (mainly about what Bryce intended to do back in Kentucky), and half-watching a television show. After his third beer, Bryce became more and more relaxed, and I made him quite happy by handing him a generous check for the work he'd done.

At about 11:30, I took Nancy aside and told her (loud enough for Bryce to hear) that I had to go out for a while. I told her I'd try to be back in an hour or so, but that it might take longer.

She registered displeasure, saying "Yeah, I bet" loud enough for Bryce to hear. Grabbing my coat, I quickly went out the front door. I then went for a drive, just to kill a little time and let things develop between Nancy and Bryce. Shortly after midnight, I returned to the house, but (as per our plan) I didn't go inside.

9. Role Reversal

I called Nancy on her cell to alert her that I was back. She answered that Bryce was in the bathroom and that she was ready to fall into the role of wronged wife. I told her that, even though our temporary estrangement was just part of the game, it made me feel bad. I hated the thought of our being estranged, even though it was only make-believe.

"Don't worry, Cal," she said. "I love you very much and, whatever happens tonight, we're still very much together." Then she rang off.

The front of the house was dark. I sat in the car for about ten minutes before walking around the side of the house and looking in the kitchen window where there was a light on. I was slightly shocked to see Nancy and Bryce standing by the kitchen table embracing. The situation was developing more quickly than I'd anticipated.

Their embrace was not a passionate one, not a lovers' embrace. Bryce seemed to be consoling Nancy. Her head was against his chest and she appeared to be sobbing. He was rubbing and patting her back and saying something I couldn't hear.

Suddenly, she backed away from him and said something I could definitely hear. "He's always saying my body isn't as good as Sharon's. He says my tits are too small. Sharon has big fake ones. Men are such idiots about big, fake tits. Do you think my tits are too small?"

He muttered something I couldn't understand.

She then (knowing I was watching, I'm sure) took his right hand and brought it up to her left breast. "Feel this. Does it seem large enough to you? I know it's not big, but don't you think most men would like it?"

Bryce stood there, looking oafish, gently squeezing my wife's breast through her sweater. Then he brought his other hand up and began manipulating her right breast.

After about thirty seconds of this, Nancy backed away from him. "Would you like to go into the guest room and get a really good look at my body? I'd like your honest opinion of it. I'm beginning to lose confidence in myself. Maybe you can tell me if I shape up to other women and girls you've known."

Looking in the kitchen window, I felt my cock stiffen. I'd already unzipped my fly and was actually thinking of jacking off. But as I watched Nancy lead Bryce into the guest room and turn on the light, I knew I was about to see something even better. Basically, it meant I'd be trading places with Bryce. Monday night he'd watched me with Nancy through the defective slat in the blinds. Now it was my turn to watch him with Nancy from the very same viewing place.

So I quickly walked behind the house to the window of the guest room. As before, the blinds were closed so that the only bright light came from the four-inch space I'd made near the bottom. Only the overhead light was on, but it illuminated the room nicely.

Nancy, still fully dressed in her long skirt, boots, and white scoop-neck sweater, had pulled Bryce into the room and was kissing him. He returned her kiss enthusiastically and rather clumsily. I wondered how much sexual experience he'd had. Could this be his first time with a woman?

She broke the clench and I heard her say, "I'm going to undress now. Just stand there, please, and watch for now. Then you can give me your opinion. And don't worry. Cal won't be back for hours."

By the way, I was able to hear so well Nancy had made a point of not turning the radio on in the guest room. This was so I'd be able to listen to as well as see her with Bryce. This was important because she not only wanted to enhance my experience but she wanted me to be able to hear her in case something went wrong and she needed rescuing.

Sitting on the bed, Nancy lifted up her skirt and began taking off her boots. She did this is a very calculating way, making sure to give Bryce a good look at her pale, slender thighs as she unzipped and removed first one then the other boot. Smiling up at him, with her skirt all the way up to her waist and her legs fully exposed, she asked, "Do you like them? Cal thinks they're too thin."

Bryce hesitated (almost as though he'd choked on something) and said, "I think they're great."

The expression on Nancy's face suddenly became quite serious. "Bryce, I like you, even though we haven't known each other very long. But I need to clear something up. I'm not going to fuck you tonight. Even though I'm pretty sure my husband is screwing several other women, I'm not going to retaliate. I just want to show you my body and I want you to tell me if you like it. Is that selfish of me?"

He didn't answer. Instead he stood transfixed, just (from my vantage point) to the left of where she sat on the side of the bed.

She then stood up and removed her sweater. She didn't do it coyly like a stripper but simply pulled it over her head and threw it on the bed. Then, wearing only her long skirt, she cupped her breasts in her hands and she walked over to Bryce. She just stood in front of him for a few seconds. Then she dropped her hands to her sides and said, "Please feel them again for me, Bryce. Feel them and tell me if you like them."

He reached out and took a breast in each hand. He manipulated them just as he did a few minutes earlier in the kitchen -- except now they were naked.

"Do you like them? Do you think they're big enough?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," I heard him say. Then he repeated it: "Oh, yes."

"Would you pinch my nipples, please?" she asked. "But be gentle. Not too hard."

He obediently rolled her nipples between his thumbs and first fingers. As he did this, Nancy lifted her head and closed her eyes as though experiencing extreme pleasure.

She made a little groaning sound then and said, "Oh, Bryce, that feels so good. Cal hardly ever pays any attention to my nipples. But I have another idea. Would you lie down next to me on the bed and kiss them for me?"

She returned to the bed, still wearing only her skirt, and lay down on her back. Bryce walked around to the other side of the bed, climbed up on it, and crawled over to her. Reclining on his right elbow, Bryce looked down at her for a few seconds as she lay there, her blonde hair fanned out on the pillow, looking up at him. To remind him of the task at hand, I suppose, she began caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples to make them even more erect than usual.

Bryce bent down and tenderly kissed first her right then her left nipple. Then he raised his head up again and looked at her as though seeking confirmation that he was doing this correctly.

Then she said, "Don't stop, Bryce. Do it some more."

He immediately lowered his head again and began kissing and sucking my wife's nipples. As she encouraged him ("Oh, yes, Bryce! Like that!"), he became more and more aggressive with her breasts. Soon he was using his hands, too, as he caressed, sucked, licked, and kissed her breasts.

By now, as I leaned forward slightly to peer into the room, I had my hard cock in my hand stroking it. I found the view incredibly erotic.

What I could see through the window (and Bryce couldn't from his side angle) was the wonderful view between Nancy's legs. She had raised her knees and spread her legs so that her long skirt was now clumped around her waist. As Bryce bent over her upper body preoccupied with her breasts, she slowly moved her pelvis up and down in a little fucking motion. I could clearly make out her pubic hair and her slightly spread cunt lips.

Bryce, ever dutiful, continued sucking and kissing my wife's nipples for several minutes. Her moaning and gasping words of encouragement grew louder and louder. Watching this, and looking between Nancy's legs at her excited cunt, I almost came. But I stopped myself, knowing something hotter would be coming up.

I stood up and looked away for a few seconds, and when I peeked in the window again I saw that the scene on the bed had changed. Bryce had stopped sucking Nancy's nipples and had brought his face up to hers to kiss her. With her left hand behind his neck, she was returning his kiss. Meanwhile, he had brought his left hand down to her crotch. In fact, his hand now completely covered her pubic area. At first, I couldn't see it moving. Then I noticed that Bryce, still necking with my wife, was sliding his hand slowly up and down over her cunt. Several times, he interrupted this motion to run his fingers through her wispy pubic hair.

After a minute or so of this, Nancy suddenly freed herself from the teenager and stood up beside the bed. "I'm getting out of this skirt," she announced. "You can take your pants off if you want."

She let her skirt fall to her feet and stepped out of it. Gloriously naked now, she glanced over to the place where I was watching and smiled. Then she stood by the bed watching Bryce remove his shoes, jeans, and briefs. As he undressed, he sat on the opposite side of the bed facing away from her. When he stood up and walked around the foot of the bed toward her, she and I saw his cock for the first time and we had every reason to be surprised by it.

Bryce's cock wasn't long or thick. I think it was a good inch shorter than mine. What was surprising about it was how it seemed to defy gravity. It was so erect that it stood up, as he walked toward Nancy, at almost an 11:00 o'clock angle. And it grew out of a shockingly red patch of pubic hair.

As he embraced her, the two of them standing near the blinds, she reached down and firmly grasped his cock. She giggled and whispered something to him. Then they sort of wrestled one another back to the bed and lay on it necking for a while. I then heard Nancy ask him whether he liked something or other about her.

By way of an answer, Bryce (his cock still pointing implausibly upward) broke their embrace and crawled down to her midsection. All I could figure was that Nancy must've asked his opinion of her cunt, which (because she was lying on her back with her legs spread) was clearly visible to me. He then did something to my wife that I especially love to do: with his body sideways to her, he leaned forward and buried his nose and mouth in her pubic hair and sort of rooted around in it.

She giggled again and said: "That tickles. Stop that and tell me what you think!"

He then crawled down to her feet and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Then, with his scrawny teenage butt in the air, he leaned forward on his elbows so that his face was just inches from her crotch. Unfortunately, he was completely blocking my view. It appeared, though, that he was doing something to her with his fingers. He was probably spreading her cunt lips. Maybe he was fingering her.

Calvin427
Calvin427
913 Followers
12