My Wife and the Tree Trunk

Story Info
She likes them large.
1.7k words
3.45
94.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers

I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it, I did. More than I thought I would. I'm not going to say I was hurt by it, far from it. It was partly my doing. What I will say is that it's done now, shit happens, I moved on.

Yes, I'm talking about infidelity. I'm talking about seeing my wife fuck another man. I'm talking about watching as someone else takes her places I never did. I'm also talking about how I made it happen, and used it.

We married at the age of nineteen. I was madly in love with her. Or at least in lust. What does a teen know about love? She was hot, sexy, and loved to fuck. I was horny, lonely, and well off.

Having lost my parents at an early age, I lived with my grandma. I had collected a fair amount of insurance from my parents accidental death, then grandma died and left me everything she had as well. Grandma paid all my living expenses, so the insurance just sat in the bank and grew. I didn't bother with college, because my parents owned a liquor store. I only needed to know how to keep the books, and order the booze. I had been doing that since I was ten. The profits from the store also grew in the bank. Let's just say I would never have to work.

I had taken care of my Grandma at the end, and didn't socialize much during that time. Then I met Sue. Hot as molten lava Sue.

It was the day after Grandma's funeral. I was in a diner. You know the kind, good breakfast, bad dinners, large portions, low cost. I must have looked the way I felt. Gloomy.

"Looks like someone could use a friend." Were her first words to me.

I glanced up at the waitress with the big tits and sky blue eyes.

"Uh.. Yeah I guess so. Kinda hard to find these days though." I answered.

She took my order of the house special breakfast, pancakes, eggs, sausage, hash brown potatoes, biscuits, juice and coffee, and disappeared.

When she returned with my coffee, she said "I'm a good listener if you need one." I did, but I said "Thanks, maybe another time."

Another time came at lunch. I couldn't stop thinking about those blue eyes. At lunch I found out she was off work after the lunch rush. So I stuck around and ask her out.

The rest, as they say, is history. We dated a few months then married. I have to admit that fucking her after the first date probably influenced my thought process. The fact that she is a helion in bed, definitely clouded my brain. I had been with a few girls, but none did the things she did. None turned me inside out fucking me. None gave the kind of blow job that makes you feel like your head was going to explode. She did.

It will come as no surprise that she was pregnant within a couple of months. I was delighted. I had no siblings or other relatives. Finally I had a family.

When my son was born we named him Malcolm, after my father. That was the first clue I took note of. There were others, I just didn't put it together. You see Malcolm had a rather large endowment for his age. I even overheard the nurses talking about it. "Did you see that boy's equipment? He's going to make some woman very happy." Suddenly they looked at me differently as well.

The first time I changed his diaper, I was shocked by it. I mean he was just a baby, but proportionately, it looked huge.

My own meager endowment had been something I had always worried about. So, when my son was hung like a mule already, I got a bit suspicious. I began to think about little things that happened that now made sense.

The times I thought she was looser than normal. Or when she'd come home later than usual with some lame excuse. Times she was accountable for. Just those type of things.

As I said, I didn't go to college. I didn't say I was stupid. I might have been slow to pick up on the signs, but don't we all want to trust our spouses. After Malcolm was born, I began to pay closer attention. At first she wasn't much interested in sex. I assumed it was because of giving childbirth.

I brought home some porn to entice her. She got excited seeing those big cocks stretching out tiny pussies. She'd say things like "Mmm that looks nice. I bet she likes that." Or "Wouldn't you like to see a big one like that in me?"

I should explain here that, being an only child, and living with a grandma, has some advantages. One is that grandmothers know very little about computers. Even less about internet porn. I on the other hand am a big fan. Have been since my earliest days of masturbation. So the thought of a live porn show, featuring my wife taking a big cock, did have a certain appeal.

Not that I wanted to compete with a big cock for my wife's affections. Just some anonymous big cock fucking the pussy I am quite familiar with was exciting.

So I said "Mmm, yeah, that would be fun."

It wasn't long after that when she came home one day and dragged me to the bedroom. She insisted I go down on her. If you have never tasted your own cum, either after jerking off, or from your wife's pussy after a fuck, I suggest you try it. I have tasted it before, and as she pushed my face against her swollen pussy, I tasted it again. I suggested you try it so that you will know that your wife has just been fucked, like I knew then.

Eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy has never been on my bucket list of things to do. It was then I knew for sure I had a problem to deal with.

The problem was my wife was obviously fucking somebody else. Another is I didn't want to lose my son, or a shitload of money, in a divorce. Though my wife knew I managed a liquor store, she didn't know I owned it. She also was unaware of my financial status. We lived in my grandma's small house which was sufficient for us. I never felt the need to tell her I could afford a much larger house.

So what was I supposed to do. I ate her pussy, fucked her, and started making plans.

I wanted to know who, that was easy to find out. My laptop on my desk in our bedroom, is always sitting open. It has a camera. I just linked to my laptop at work and kept watch.

It didn't happen til after another night of porn. This time my wife chose the film. It was a cuckold video where the wife is fucked senseless in her marital bed by a big cocked lover, then the husband eats her cream pie.

This theme seemed to turn my wife on. "Would you like to do that? Come on. Eat my pussy like my lover just fucked it. Like he just fucked me here on this bed."

"Mmm yeah that would be so hot." I said

It was the next day, I saw him for the first time. They entered the bedroom on my laptop surveillance cam. "You sure we should be here?" He asked her. At least he hadn't been fucking her in my bed. Well, not yet anyway. He was a large dumb looking guy. Then he spoke again, and confirmed my suspicions. "I mean, I don't want to get into any trouble."

I guess fucking another man's wife wasn't really trouble in itself. Doing it in his house was another story.

"Come here sweety. You ain't gonna get into trouble. Come fuck me the way you know I like it." She said dragging him to the bed.

He gave her a big shit eating grin, and said "Ok, should I put on a rubber this time? You don't want another baby, do ya?"

She pulled down his pants, exposing the largest male appendage I have ever seen. I have seen a lot of porn, and a lot of big dicks, but this thing scared me, and I wasn't the one who was going to get fucked by it.

"You don't need to worry about that. One of your babies, or ten, doesn't matter." She said as she tried to swallow his slab of meat.

Her words, and his cock, confirmed my suspicions about Malcolm's heritage.

The retard crawled up between her legs and began licking her cunt. "My husband will do that. I want your big cock in me." He slid up her body and into her waiting pussy. "Ah yeah. Like that baby. Stretch it out for my husband. I want it all this time."

"Won't that hurt? I'm pretty big ya know."

"I don't care if it hurts. Make that pussy yours. Ah yeah. Push it in baby."

I watched in stunned fascination as he slowly worked that tree trunk into my wife's cheating hole. He was struggling to get the last three inches in, when he reached under her and grabbed her ass cheeks. He raised up and shoved hard. She let out a bloodcurdling scream as he sank all the way in.

"OH GOD!"

He pulled out and shoved it back in her. "I love it. Fuck me hard." He began to pour on the coals. "Tear that pussy up." He pounded her hard. "Stretch it out." She was moaning with each thrust. "I love your cock." She must be hollow to take that thing. "I love you."

It's not my fault they were drunk out of their minds when it happened. It's not my fault the brakes gave out. And, it's not my fault the lovers went over a cliff, a week later.

Though now, I have a nasty craving for cuckold porn.

09cutter
09cutter
421 Followers