My Wife Ann and Arik

Story Info
Her first time with another man.
839 words
3.69
32.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Ann is thirty-nine tomorrow. Tonight I am enjoying watching my, ever blossoming, 'English Rose' seated, almost naked, at her dressing-table brushing her hair. Three years ago, almost to the day, we invited our long-term, close friend Arik to join us in bed for the first time.

Until that night we had never really discussed the subject. I had often suggested that she might enjoy a long, romantic evening in bed with myself and someone else at the same time. Unfortunately Ann never seemed to take me seriously. "You're just being naughty." She would tell me.

Throughout the years that Ann and I had been together, Arik had been our close friend. Though he obviously adored her, their relationship hadn't changed.

Arik, though a talented, fine looking man with a nice nature, and remaining a true romantic, never seemed to find the right girl. Consequently, as the three of us shared the same interests, we seemed always to be together enjoying every minute of each other's company.

When our happy trio was invited to parties or were just out for an evening together, Ann and Arik would gently flirt with each other, though 'flirt' is too strong a word to use, as both of them giggled at every phrase and gesture. At the end of most evenings out, when Arik was either walking us home or to the car, Ann would walk, 'arm in arm', between us, every so often, depending on how many 'G and T's' had 'flowed', giving each of us a 'quick peck' on the lips.

On the Saturday night in question, all three of us were sprawled on our favourite sofa in our sitting-room, enjoying a bottle of 'Pomerol' whilst relaxing after a busy week and a dreary house-party at a mutual friend's house the previous night. Just after ten Arik had announced that he ought be heading home. Of course, he'd slipped into his usual defensive, mildly humourous, mode and informed Ann "I really hate to tear myself away from you, darling." Adding "But I need a pee."

While Arik was out of the room, Ann gave me a quick 'peck' on the lips and lay back against the cushions totally relaxed. "Why don't you ask Arik to stay the night?" I asked. She smiled and gave the usual reply. "You're just being naughty again."

I looked into her eyes and told her. "I really do mean it, Ann. We both know it's been much too long for the three of us already."

Ann thought for a moment before leaning forward to kiss me on the lips. "Are you sure?" She asked.

Before I could reply, Arik re appeared. "What a joyous sight." He announced as he resumed his sprawl next to Ann on the sofa. Then blushed and continued. "Sorry! Have I interrupted something?"

I smiled. "Of course not, Arik. We've decided that we want you to stay the night."

He turned to look at Ann. "I don't know what to say."

Ann got to her feet, held Arik's hand and kissed him on the lips. "No need to say anything, Arik. It's time for bed."

Nothing else was said. There was no light apart from the full-moon's glow through the curtains and in a minute or so the three of us had removed our clothes and were in bed. Ann snuggled between Arik and I under the duvet exchanging soft kisses with both of us. As Ann and Arik hadn't been sexually involved with each other before, and Arik not with anyone for a long time, for me to watch them slowly progress to enjoying long kisses whilst stroking each other's bodies was a lovely experience.

After one of their embraces Ann turned her head to me, slipped her arm around my neck, kissed me and whispered "This is wonderful. I do love you." It was obvious that the time, all three of us had been waiting for, had come.

Arik slowly kissed his way up from her breast to her neck. After raising himself up, he hestitated for a moment before Ann turned her face back to him. She slipped both of her arms around his neck and thrust her tongue into his mouth, as she opened her legs allowing him to enter her. One of my most vivid memories is of Ann's long, deep, sigh as Arik, slowly, thrust the whole of his, manhood deep inside her.

Though extremely aroused I was content to watch Ann and Arik enjoy their first full sexual experience together, especially when the years of built-up frustration in Arik, suddenly erupted inside Ann. She whimpered and shuddered whilst holding him inside her until he was spent.

The rest of the night was wonderful, Ann enjoying both Arik and I to the full.

Since then, little has changed. The three of us are still close friends, we live our lives as we did before. The only difference being, that these days, we live in different parts of the country. However, when we do get together...