My Wife, Anyone's Slut...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornpal
Pornpal
44 Followers

"Do it, bitch, or we're through here!" She nodded desperately, wincing at his forcible treatment. He moved her hand into her mouth, encouraging her to soak her fingers. She closed her eyes, and took Ted's cock back into her mouth. Slowly, she reached her hand up between his legs, and slipped a wet finger into his ass.

"That's my little slut!" Dave looked down on my wife, who had sent Ted into a frenzy of motion, slamming his crotch forward into her face as she took his cock right down her throat, gripping his butt cheeks firmly with one hand while circling her finger inside him with the other. He climaxed in seconds, shooting right down her mouth this time. She swallowed it all, then gave the same loving attention to his cock that she'd given to Rob's, removing all traces of his juices with her skilful tongue.

"Now clean your finger, slut!" Dave said quietly, intently. My wife gagged as she stuck her dirty finger in her mouth. "Do it!" She withdrew her finger from her mouth after a few seconds, the look of distaste on her face quickly turning to one of triumph at having passed the test.

"Ok boys, grab an arm!" Clearly thinking that her ordeal was over and she was about to get the seeing to she had been working towards, my wife struggled to get free while playfully begging her captors not to hurt her. Dave walked over and slapped her hard in the face!

"OW!" she squealed, outraged. "What was THAT for?"

"Just to let you know that if you do anything I don't like, I'm going to hurt you real, real bad. But if you're good, I'm going to hurt you real, real good." Tears were welling in my wife's eyes. I didn't know what to do. Did she want me to help? What could I do? Calling the cops would mean having to give an explanation that I just didn't want to give, and there was no way I could tackle these guys on my own. I got my phone out, ready to call 999 if things got any more violent, explanations be damned.

"I'll be good Dave, I promise. I'll do anything you want, I mean it. Please don't hit me again, please." My wife stood, held helpless on either side by the two Adonises she had just serviced with her wanton mouth, strands of blonde hair straying from her tight bun, her dress crumpled from all her kneeling, chest heaving with emotion, exertion and desire. "I just want someone to fuck me now, please!"

"One more thing, Geri, and soon you'll get all the cock you can handle." Dave said ruthlessly, and her knees buckled at his words. He dropped his trousers and turned round, his back to her. His enormous cock stood straight out in front of him. Rob and Ted forced my wife to her knees.

"Lick my ass slut! Put your tongue in my ass and jack me off. I want to see how dirty you can be!" Ted took my wife's left hand and forced it round Dave's legs to clasp his cock. I could see the rings on her finger twinkling as her hand was dwarfed by his monstrous tool.

"Jesus! That's so big, Dave. Fucking hell!" My wife was mesmerised by the size of Dave's schlong, sliding her hand up and down it in wonder.

"Enough talking, bitch! Now do it!" Rob began to force my wife's head towards Dave's ass, but something had shifted inside her now. She dove forward and began a vigorous tonguing of his ass, gobbling it like she had the two cocks she'd been presented with earlier. Rob and Ted stood back and watched in awe as my beautiful wife hit new levels of depravity. Her face was covered in saliva as she worked her way deeper between his cheeks, using her right hand to prise them apart and dive in further, sliding a finger in and out as she worked her tongue all round her lover's ass. Her left hand kept up a steady wanking on his cock, and she emitted little moans of lust as she drove him closer and closer to climax.

"Oh that's fucking filthy!" said Rob.

"You own her now Dave, I've never seen any chick trombone like that before!" added Ted. Dave was bending forward slightly, allowing my wife better access.

"That's it you dirty little whore, rim my ass! Jack me off!" His words spurred her on, her hands and mouth quickening and her noises increasing as Dave's shouting got louder. He spun round quickly then, scooping her tits out of her dress and holding his cock over them as he came with a grunt, spunk shooting down Geri's cleavage and over her chest. She was gasping for breath, her face soaked with her own spit, as she quickly scooped his spunk up from her chest and licked it off her fingers. Trails of spunk and saliva ran from her chest to her chin as she ate his juice like a kitten lapping up milk. Dave told Rob to get a cloth from the kitchen and clean her up, which he did, sponging her chest and tweaking her nipples. Geri was on fire now, her eyes aflame with lust.

"Kneel on the chair, bitch!" ordered Dave. I watched my wife kneel up on the chair, totally controlled by her hung lover. Dave set to work arranging her, forcing her head down over the other side, untying her long blonde hair and letting it fall round her shoulders and over her face, scooping her mammoth tits completely from their confines and letting them hang freely down the front, and lifting her skirt up over head. What a sight! My wife knelt on the chair in the middle of the room, her skirt rucked up around her waist, her beautiful ass and smooth pussy framed by the suspender belt that attached to the sheer black stockings that ran down her perfectly toned legs, to where the sluttishly high stilettos strapped to her feet dangled over the edge of the seat. Her nipples stuck out another inch from the end of her massive, dangling jugs, and a flush had started to spread across her face as the blood ran to her head.

Rob coruched down in front of my wife, reaching underneath her for her mammoth breasts and kneading them roughly with his large hands. They began to kiss again, tongues enmeshed just as they had been in the car. Dave nodded at Ted, who knelt behind the chair and began to eat her glorious pussy. Her juices were already glistening on the insides of her thighs above the lacy tops of her stockings. Ted was obviously doing something very right, as muffled, guttural moans emitted from my horny wife's mouth through Rob's tongue. They kept this up for a good ten minutes, driving Geri crazy with their attentions. Ted's position meant his nose was bumping into my wife's tight asshole, and I could see her clench her cheeks tight every time he grazed it. I couldn't tell if it was anticipation or trepidation, but she had gotten extremely hypersensitive there!

Dave must have noticed too, because he tapped Ted's shoulder and pointed to the puckered brown ring. Ted obliged, plunging his tongue into her ass without warning. Geri let out a long howl of unmistakable pleasure as he rimmed her ass. My wife was loving it, the slut. She forgot all about kissing Rob as she shoved her ass back into Ted's face.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried. "No-one's ever done that to me before. Lick me, you filthy bastard!" She was on fire, her tight ass clenching spasmodically as Ted worked his magic, her hands gripping the sides of the chair for purchase as she moved harder and faster.

Dave let them continue for another age, before he tapped Ted's shoulder and made a sliding motion with a finger. Again without warning, Ted lifted a finger to her ass, and on her next backward thrust, she impaled herself on a broad digit. His attentions had lubricated the first couple of inches inside her arsehole to the point of liquidity, his finger sliding in easily up to the second knuckle before meeting with resistance. Geri yelped, but didn't miss a beat, slowing her thrusts down to accommodate the new sensation. Ted spit on his finger and Geri began to take him the whole way in.

"That's it, clamp on it, you whore!" yelled Ted excitedly. "She's really going for it Dave, this slut loves it! I can feel her gripping my finger, she loves it so much!"

"Do you like it whore?" asked Dave.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! That feels great in my ass. I'm a dirty little slut, finger my virgin ass!" My wife groaned as she slammed herself back on Ted's finger.

Dave told Rob to strip and lie on the ground, which he did quickly, his thick cock pointing straight up in the air. He lifted my wife bodily from the chair and sat her down on Rob's waiting cock. She started humping him straight away; lifting her arms without pausing as Dave lifted her dress over her head and threw it on the sofa. He unhooked her bra and let her gigantic orbs swing free. Rob reached up and began to roughly squeeze them again, which was driving her crazy. My wife smiled as Dave and Ted stripped, and reached out her hands to welcome Ted's cock as he knelt beside her and Rob. Her head lowered onto his cock and her hands went straight round to his ass without any instruction from Dave, moving his butt cheeks apart and sliding a finger in as she treated him to an extremely enthusiastic blowjob.

Dave moved her forward slightly, her torso almost flat along Rob's now, her head turned up and to the side eagerly slurping on Ted's cock. Those enormous tits swung in Rob's face and he devoured them, sucking and twisting her nipples and covering her mountainous chest in vicious love-bites. With his large hands, Dave parted her ass cheeks and smiled as he watched her tense her ass, then relax it. Geri spat out Ted's cock and moaned as the tip of Dave's cock touched her winking hole.

"Aw, oh, oh... Fuck my virgin ass.... I wan t you to fuck me in the ass... give it to me, be the first to have my ass, Dave! OW! Oh, ah, OW!" My wife howled and grimaced as her muscled lover glided forward an inch at a time, his gigantic cock stretching her ass far beyond its natural range. She wiggled her hips and ass, grinding down on Rob's cock as she tried to get more of Dave's monster inside her arsehole. My wife's beautiful little puckered hole was now stretched impossibly tight around Dave's massive girth, but the earlier lubrications from Ted's tongue and fingers were proving crucial as she was invaded by her masterful lover. Her cries of exquisite pain and tormented pleasure were again muffled as Ted cock stuffed his cock back in her sordid mouth.

This sight was too much for me. My incredibly sexy wife was on our lounge floor devouring cocks that belonged to other men, her blonde hair tousled and messed by these other men, her makeup smeared by them, her face and tits sticky with their cum. She was wearing only black stockings, suspenders and high heels, which she had put on especially for another man. Beside her lay her most expensive, exquisite dress and sexiest bra, which she had put on for another man and then had removed by him. Her huge tits jiggled as another man's head was buried between them, his hungry mouth and strong hands biting and groping them as he fucked her pussy was from below, and her erotic moans and the look of utter fulfilment on her face were caused by another man's huge cock in her mouth and another man's huge cock in her ass. I had held back for an age, but this was the final straw. I whipped out the tiny reason she was behaving like such a slut and came in my hand as I watched my wife getting the fucking of her life. I had never seen anything as depraved in my life, and I had never loved her more.

Geri was getting pounded from all directions and didn't take long to approach her climax. She spat Ted's cock out and tried to dictate Dave and Rob's rhythm to bring her to orgasm. Her eyes closed as the two monster cocks pistoned in and out of her pussy and her ass, meeting her downward and backward thrusts with increased tempo. Hips bucking, My wife fell forward chest first into Rob's face, her weight on her arms and knees and her ass lifted straight in the air. With no cock in her pussy, I figured she would lose her momentum, but Dave had other ideas. He stood and gripped her waist, lifting her up slightly then driving down with all his weight forcing his cock deeper into her ass. Dave reached round to her pussy and began to stimulate her clit directly with his fingers. This caused her to shout loudly as she was pounded by her muscle-bound hedonist lover.

"Oh fucking hell that's fucking unbelieveable!" squealed my once-respectable wife "Just fuck me like that, fuck me like that! That's it, give it to me in my ass, right in my ass! Harder you fucker, fuck me harder! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!"

Rob, Ted and Dave were all calling her disgusting names now, humiliating, depraved terms as they scolded her

"Whore! Slut! Ass-lover."

"That's it, take it you married, cock-loving cunt! You just love it in the ass, dontcha bitch!"

"OOOOHHHH YEESSSSS!!!" squealed my wife. "I am, I am! I love it! I love your cocks! Fuck me harder, fuck me! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Dave's spunk shooting inside her tight ass sent her over the edge to what sounded like the most intense orgasm of her life, hips bucking frantically, limbs flailing wildy, a flush spreading across her chest and up to her face as it hit her in waves. She slumped to the floor, exhausted, as Dave withdrew his spunk covered, stained cock. He walked round to her, and moved her onto all fours. She could hardly lift her head, so he grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her face to his crotch.

"Suck it clean, whore!" he growled. There was no protest from my broken and submissive wife, who simply did as she was told and cleaned his sticky, stained cock with her mouth. Rob and Ted still had huge hard-ons, and without a word they walked around my crouching, stocking-clad wife, looking at her like a piece of meat.

"Who's first?" said Rob.

"Why don't you finish what you started in that pussy, man?" said Ted. Rob grinned and knelt behind my wife, who had finished cleaning the cock that had just violated her darkest pleasures. Geri began to protest, weakly, wanting to lie on her back, but Dave slapped his softening but still impressive cock on her face.

"Take it like a dog, bitch, and put some effort into it – or we might not come back!" She shook her head at this and looked round at Rob with renewed enthusiasm.

"Come on then, what are you waiting for? Put that fucking cock in me and give it to me like the whore I am!"

"That's it!" grinned Dave. "You heard the bitch Rob, give it to her!"

Rob slipped his cock inside my wife's offered cunt. "Ah, god, she's absolutely soaking wet! What a little slut!" cried Rob. He began to thrust into her rhythmically, her face a picture of concentration as she moved back to meet him. The sounds of sopping cunt and colliding flesh filled the room as my wife took this man in her hated doggy position. She tried to move a hand to her clit and give herself some much-needed stimulation, but Dave slapped her hand away. Growling with frustration, she knelt forward again, clearly horny beyond reason.

"Bark, bitch, bark!" shouted Dave, and to my amazement my wife began to emit low growls, little yelps and deep barks like a dog. Ted and Dave roared with laughter at this, and began their name-calling again. Their shouts resonated round the lounge, driving my wife crazy with the marked insults they threw at her. She barked and howled like a dog the entire time Rob was fucking her. Before long, Rob shout another load in her cunt, spunk seeping out of the glistening pinkness and down her stockinged legs. She didn't move as he withdrew and walked round in front of her, just took his cock in her mouth and sucked it clean like she had Dave's.

When she felt Ted kneel between her legs, she turned around and begged him. "Please Ted, fuck me on my back. I need to feel you against my clit, I can't come like this!"

All the guys laughed, Dave and Rob walking round in front of her and jacking off into her face as Ted swiftly and selfishly thrust into her spunk-filled pussy, completly using her for his own pleasure. He doubled the load of spunk in her already sopping cunt, the lacy tops of her stockings now awash with dribbles of man-juice, before Dave unloaded another gusher right in her face. It was in her hair, her eyes, dripping down her nose, pooling on her chin.

"Don't touch it, bitch, I want to see it there as I leave!" he ordered. She nodded, her eyes closed, humiliated completely. Seconds later, Rob shoved her roughly onto her back and sprayed his sperm all over her mammoth chest. My wife lay there, letting him come all over her tits, far too exhausted to resist. It was all over minutes later, the guys all getting dressed and discussing my wife's sexual performance like she wasn't there. Geri stood to get up, but Dave barked

"Lie there, slut. I don' t want you to move until we're gone. And next time we come back, I want you to be lying in exactly the same position, ready to fuck us and whoever else we bring along!" Geri slumped onto her back, staring emptily at the ceiling.

"Okay Dave" she said with a sigh. "Whatever you want."

The three studs walked out the door without a backward glance. As they drove off, I heard Geri call for me to come in. I let myself in and walked into the living room, where my lovely wife lay spread-eagled, spunk-covered and used on our floor. There was a huge grin on her face and a wicked glint in her eye.

"What do you thin k of your slut wife now, darling husband?"

"I think you're a slut. A fucking depraved whore."

"Oh that's right dear, did you see everything?"

"Yes!" I said shortly.

"Get on your knees, husband. Get that tiny little cock out where I can see it! Did you see me take those three big monsters, baby? Did you see how I let them fuck me in every hole. God, they stretched me like nothing else ever has. What a fucking seeing-to I got. And look at me, I'm covered in spunk." With this, she scooped some drying spunk from her chest and ate it hungrily.

"Gosh, I do like Rob's spunk dear, he comes much more than you do! And Dave, well, it was like being hit by a firehose! I don't know if I like this spunk because it's tasty, or because it came from such huge cocks! Come over here, between my legs." I shuffled awkwardly on my knees to obey, my trousers round my ankles and my pathetic hard-on poking from under my shirt.

"Look at the spunk on my stockings dear, they did fuck me a lot, didn't they? Can you see spunk anywhere else, my precious husband?"

"In your pussy" I mumbled, looking at her oozing cunt as the slimy deposits of her lovers mingled with the moistness of her own arousal.

"And my ass, dear, look!" she exclaimed, swinging her stockinged legs above my head and pulling her ass apart quickly. I caught a glimpse of whitish fluid before she quickly clamped her cheeks together and rested her stilettos on my shoulders. I stared down her long, sexy legs at the pink abyss of spunk-covered flesh. My cock strained as I gazed at the havoc wrought on my wife's tender nether regions by her sluttish actions with her well-hung Adonises.

"Just fucking eat me, darling, you know you're dying to! Pussy first, clean me out and make me come, then I'm going to turn over and you're going to suck all that nasty spunk out of my poor little asshole." Without a word I dove into her pussy, tasting the acrid stench of spunk and the heady scent of my cheating wife's juices. I lapped and sucked and swallowed with total abandon, drawing all that I could from her. She spoke to me in her soft Southern drawl as I laboured, telling me how much she enjoyed taking on three men.

"I tell you what, you little worm, I have never had a seeing-to like that in all my life. Those fuckers filled me with those cocks, just filled me. I was determined to fuck Dave tonight, he was driving me crazy playing with my pussy in the bar, but when those two walked in and I realised what he had planned, why, my heart just stopped. I couldn't believe that I was going to cheat on my husband with three guys, all at once. In the car, they nearly had me coming, playing with my tits and pussy like that! And Rob is SUCH a good kisser. I mean, he was making me wet just with this tongue in my mouth. Could you see that, hubby? Could you see what they were doing to me in the car?"

Pornpal
Pornpal
44 Followers