My Wife, Anyone's Slut...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornpal
Pornpal
44 Followers

I mumbled an affirmative, her pussy clamped to my mouth as my tongue probed her salty depths. Geri was twisting her nipples now, lifting her mound up to shove it in my face as I ate her.

"Oooohhhh, that's it, eat my pussy, eat my pussy darling. Eat your nasty wife's dirty little pussy, clean all the other men's spunk out for her! OOOHHH!! OOOOHHH!!!" She was coming for the second time that night, this time with her husband forced to pleasure her soiled cunt, and she was getting off on massively on it.

"And my ass dear," she continued when she finished coming, hardly missing a beat as she turned over onto all fours. "Did you see what they did to my poor little asshole, dear?"

I was staring straight at the object in question, inches from my face, stretched and dripping with Dave's spunk.

"Yes" I said hoarsely.

"Well then, lie down on your back dear, I'm going to tell you all about it!" Bewildered, wondering if she was going to get on top of me and fuck me at last, I lay down, staring up at my wife as she stood and walked over me, carefully placing a stilettoed foot either side of my head, facing down my body. A sixty-nine, perhaps?

From my supine position, I let my eyes wander from the ground up the long, straight length of the heel, to the leather straps of the shoe wrapped around her delicate ankle, along the taut definition of her calf, pushing out against the clinging material of her pantyhose, around her knee and along the gentle swell of her shapely thighs, along the lacy, stained tops of her stockings, past the soft, inviting expanse of inner thigh up to her bald, plump, soaking wet pussy.

"Like what you see, dear?" I could only nod.

"Want to fuck me, dear?" My heart leapt again as I nodded eagerly.

Geri laughed uproariously! "I'm sorry darling, didn't you see the size of the cocks I'm used to now? Your little man is no use to me anymore, not now I've had Dave and Rob and Ted! You can't fuck me, but you can do something else for me, can't you?" I nodded, close to tears at her harsh words and all that they implied.

"That's it, my pathetic little husband, I knew you'd agree!" With that, she suddenly bent her knees and squatted down, her ass dropping right into my face. I could see the puckered, pounded little hole widening as her cheeks stretched apart, a globule of Dave's spunk falling down onto my nose. I lifted my mouth to her anus and rammed my tongue in, her lover's spunk rivering down my tongue into my mouth. Blinking back tears, I rimmed her furiously, using my hands to pull her butt into my face, trying to bury my shame deep inside her. My cock betrayed me, twitching and jumping with pleasure as she ground herself on me. #

"Oh look dear, I see you're getting all excited! Do you like eating my ass? You're not as good as Ted, but you're not bad! Did you see me rimming Dave, dear? Fuck me, that got me so horny! I didn't dream I would ever do something as nasty as that, but it got me wetter than anything else ever has! I'd do anything for Dave, you know that husband? He's got the biggest cock and the strongest way about him. He makes me wet just speaking to me. God, when I had my tongue in his ass and his cock in my hand, I felt like a real woman. No inhibitions, no boundaries left, just a real slut. Jesus, I'm gushing now just thinking about it!"

She was right; her pussy juices were flowing onto my chin and down my neck as I continued to force my tongue as deep into her ass as I could get it.

"I want to get fucked by Dave right now, I want to fuck him now!" she wailed in frustration as she bounced on my face. "It's no good dear, this isn't enough." She stood up and gestured to me to get to my feet and follow her. I walked after her as she walked to our bedroom and took her box of toys from the wardrobe. She selected a huge pink vibrator and handed it to me.

"Warm that up dear, and listen to me. It's your lucky night. We're going to put that little tool of yours to some use." I stuck the dildo under my arm and clasped it tight against me. She shoved me on the bed, forcing me down, hungrily looking into my eyes.

"I'm going to go back into the lounge and turn off all the lights. I'm going to put my dress and bra back on and sit there in the dark. Now, can you remember exactly how things happened earlier?" I nodded yes, unsurely.

"Okay, well tonight hubby, you're going to be Dave. Make me get on the chair, sort my clothes out like he did, shove the pink dildo in my cunt, and shove your little cock in my ass. Treat me like a slut, the way he did, and keep calling yourself Dave, you got it?" Her eyes were wild, fiery with lust and longing for a cock that wasn't mine. I nodded my assent, and sat on the bed as she turned on her heel and stalked out of the room. I listened to her moving around. Finally, she called out.

"Okay Dave, I'm ready for you now!" Heart pounding at what lay ahead, I moved deliberately into the lounge. In the darkness, I could make out the outline of my wife on the sofa.

"Hi Dave," she said softly. "What are you doing here?"

"Shut it, bitch!" my voice snarled out in the darkness, surprising myself, and forcing a little gasp of shock and –was that pleasure? - from my wife.

"Ooohhh Dave!" she murmured.

"I said shut it!" I moved across the room in the darkness and slapped Geri quite hard across the same cheek Dave had earlier. She cried out and fell off the sofa, landing on all fours. I grabbed her hair and dragged her across to the chair.

"Kneel on the chair, bitch!" I roared. She scrambled up on the chair, her back straight, clearly enjoying the roleplay. I forced her upper half down over the chair, her head down almost as low as her knees, her hair hanging down again. I moved in front of her and jerked the front of her dress down, taking her bra with it. Her tits fell out again, swinging like enormous pendulums in front of her. I squeezed one roughly, eliciting a groan from my wayward slut.

"Dave likes your tits, slut!" I intoned.

"Yes!" she cried.

"Who owns those tits, slut?"

"Dave. Dave owns them. They are all yours, Dave. Do what you want to them, do what you want to me!" I circled her in the darkness, raising her dress above her waist to reveal that sexy tight butt and slutty underwear. The faint light from the street was enough to make her flesh gleam in the dark room, her tits still swinging slowly, her beautiful ass broken by the dark line of her suspender belt. Her stockings shimmered as she trembled slightly. What an incredible sight.

"Who do you want to fuck you, Geri?"

"Dave. I want Dave. I want Dave inside me."

"Dave's going to fuck you now, you little slut."

"Oh yes, Dave, please!" myy wife breathed. I reached for the dildo and inserted it between her legs, sliding it up and down her sopping crack, teasing her with the full length of it across her lips. She moaned, calling out her lover's name, begging "Dave, Dave" to fuck her, to put his cock inside her. I slowly moved the dildo inside my wife.

"Feel Dave's cock, whore, how do you like it?"

"Oh Dave, Dave, it's fucking incredible. That's incredible. You're incredible, Dave." My wife's constant use of another man's name and my own immersion into the role I was playing was arousing me incredibly. The ridges on the dildo glistened with her juices as I slid it in and out. I leaned over and lightly tongued my wife's ass as I fucked her with the dildo.

"Oooohhhhh Dave!" she cried. "No-one's ever done that to me before!"

"Do you like Dave doing that, bitch?"

"Oh Dave, you're the best!" I kept tonguing her ass and sliding the dildo in and out of her crack, relentlessly keeping a rhythm up. My wife got more and more vocal with the imaginary Dave, demanding her lover do all kinds of unspeakable things to her, and promising she would do the same, and more, in return. The eroticism of it all was making my balls ache and I longed for release. My wife began begging her lover to fuck her in the ass for the umpteenth time.

"Oooohhh Dave, give it to me up the shitter, come on Dave, fuck this whore's ass. It's all yours, just your little fuck toy, use me like a tissue Dave, just come in me and throw me away. Fuck me, Dave, fuck my ass, fuck my ass!!!"

"Dave's going to give it to you right in the ass, you fucking slut!" I shouted, throwing her onto the ground and pulling her dress right over her head now. It was tangled up around her head, preventing her from seeing. Perfect. I hoisted her hips into the air and she took her weight on her knees and elbows. She was crying out, calling Dave's name through her dress as I entered her ass from behind. She screamed then, relishing the pretence that I was Dave, and was stretching her. The vibrator was still lodged in her pussy, Geri gripping it tight with her vaginal muscles. I could feel it as I thrusted, my cock running along it as I fucked her. I turned it on for the first time, the low buzz sending a jolt through my wife. I reached down and pushed her head further down onto the ground, lifting her ass into the air and standing above her, using my weight to force my cock into her ass and a hand to push the buzzing vibrator deeper inside her. Her cries became less muffled as she worked the dress over her head and pushed it away. She was calling Dave's name repeatedly, egging her lover on in her mind as I pounded her with all I had. I came before long, pulsing at full thrust but still only just inside her arse. I lay on my back on the floor.

"Stand up bitch!" I ordered. Geri stood, still moaning.

"Dave orders his fucking slut to sit on his face. Now do it, bitch. And tell Dave all about your worthless husband as you do it and why you love Dave's cock so much, as you grind yourself on Dave's face!" My wife's pussy quickly smothered my face. She bounced up and down on it, panting and almost sobbing with her arousal and exertions.

"Dave, you sexy bastard! I love the way you eat my cunt. I love getting your big cock in my ass, now I want it in my pussy, in my mouth. I want to be your slut Dave, only yours. Eat my pussy, Dave. Eat it like only you can, then bend me over and fuck me in the shitter again, fuck your nasty little whore in her ass!" She was groping at her tits, twisting the nipples like a woman possessed.

"My husband's cock is so tiny, Dave, it doesn't fill me at all! I want to fuck you Dave, oooohhh, ooooohhhh, I only want to fuck you!" My beautiful wife came then, bucking on my mouth and calling out her lover's name over and over, the juices from her cunt mixing with my spunk flowing from her arse, and flowing over my face. She rolled off me and lay on her front on the floor of our lounge, panting.

"Why, thank you darling, that was quite delightful. Still, when Dave moves in with me, we won't need to do the silly pretend thing, now will we? Now, you've left a little mess in my arse. Get down round behind me, and lick it out. Of course, we'll be imagining Dave left it there, and I'll be telling you all about how he did it. And how he's going to do it again! And again and again! Quickly now darling, before Dave's spunk dries in my totally fucked little asshole! Oh, I love being Dave's slut!"

*** THE END ***

Pornpal
Pornpal
44 Followers