My Wife at a Student Party

Story Info
My wife for a bottle of wine.
797 words
3.53
129k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife369
wife369
17 Followers

We are a married couple living in Belfast my wife is now 48 see wife369 for pic's we have been married nearly thirty years now. My wife's name is Karen she is 38ff shaved pussy dyed blond hair and 5'4'' ever since we got married I had a fantasy about her getting fucked by other men as I watched.

We often talked about it as we fucked and it always made her very aroused. But when it came to the cold light of day she would have none of it.

Then one night when she was 32 we went out to the pub it was a place called the Bot. It was a student bar one we used to go to when we were students. Karen was dressed in a white blouse bra and pants with blue mini skirt leather jacket and boots. I thought she looked great.

When we arrived I met my mate there who I had not seen for some time he was the best man at our wedding. We all had a good few drinks and I noticed that Karen was getting on well with a student type who looked like a fresher.

Soon it was closing time and we were ready to go home when Karen said we had been invited to a party in Fitzroy Avenue and she would like to go. So off we went my mate was very drunk by now and I was looking after him, I noticed that the young fresher guy had linked arms with Karen.

When we arrive at the party we were supposed to have brought a carry out of drink to get in and all I had was a drunk friend and a wife lucky enough the guy who had linked arms with Karen was one of the party's hosts and we go in no bother all of the drink was being collected in the kitchen but the party was on the first floor Karen said to take my mate up stairs and see if it was any good .

My mate and I went up to the party; it was the typical student party posters on the wall low lights incense to cover the smell of whacky backey. My mate settled in the corner and I went down to see how Karen was doing. I found her alone talking to this student guy she came over to me and gave me two bottles of wine and told me to take them upstairs and she would be up soon . I thought good girl now we have a party.

I went back upstairs and about half an hour later there was no sign of Karen so I headed down stairs

The kitchen was in darkness as I peered around the door as my eyes became accustomed to the darkness I spotted Karen under the kitchen table their backs were propped against the wall by a large floor cushion to my shock I noticed the were kissing very deeply I could hear Karen moan and no wonder I then could see he had her blouse open and his fingers were in her bra . It was such a bitter sweet feeling to see my wife do this especially the kissing I mean even prostitutes don't do that and here was my wife with a strangers tong lodged down her throat . I wanted to stop them but I didn't instead I started to wank . He then guided her head towards his groin and I could see for the time the size of his cock it was twice the length of mine and much thicker. Karen licked and sucked his cock as if it would melt she did a much better job than she ever did on mine. Then I heard he say please fuck me which he did he soon removed her pants and mounted her going balls deep he lifted her legs around his shoulders and pounded her for what seemed like an age. I was too far gone to do anything other than finish my wank He asked her if she was on the pill and it was only then that I realised she was fucking him bare back and no she was not on the pill but she said she was he emptied his load in her and I emptied mine over the door post. It's funny how after you come it all seems like madness and you wished you had not let you wife get fucked I headed back up to the party and Karen joined me sometime later she never told me what had happened but she did have a love bite the next morning ,What a night my wife had been sold for two bottles of wine.

wife369
wife369
17 Followers