My Wife at the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

Frank let Paul into the back seat before walking around the car to get in the driver's side. I watched three or four other guys get in other cars parked nearby then took off for the restaurant-bar. I parked in the lot by the side-entrance to the bar. The main door to the restaurant was obviously locked shut. Soon three other cars, including Frank's Matrix, joined mine in the lot. I got out and introduced myself formally (Cal, from California) to what turned out to be five guys, including Paul and Frank.

Paul preceded us to the bar entrance and knocked on the glass door. We stood around a few seconds, then a good-looking Hispanic looking man around twenty-five pushed the door open from inside. We filed in down a short hall and turned right into the empty bar, a masterpiece of bad taste with cheesy art, several red leatherette booths, and an antiquy looking mirror behind the bar. Billy had a small radio behind the bar tuned in to a classic rock and roll station. Something eightyish was playing.

Billy seemed to know most but not all of the guys who'd come to visit (apparently I wasn't the only loose connection in the group). Paul introduced Nancy as "a visiting school teacher," and Billy offered to shake hands with her. She pushed past his extended hand, though, threw both arms around his neck, and gave him a big kiss. When she broke off the kiss, Paul prompted her to say something they must've rehearsed in the car. "I'm Mrs. Jones and I'm here to teach you what you'll be missing when you get married," she announced.

Everyone laughed and Billy blushed deeply. He was truly surprised and said something like, "Damn it, you guys." But I noticed that, even as he was protesting, his left hand rested on my wife's pretty ass. Paul pulled her away from him and said everyone needed a beer – he said we'd settle up later -- and that "our little school teacher" needed a place to dance. Would the bar do?

Billy said something about her being careful not to fall off then went behind the bar to get the beers. Paul picked Nancy up as though she weighed nothing and set her down atop the bar. On the radio was something from U2, I think.

I remained standing, but the five other guys had pulled chairs up in a semicircular pattern near the bar as though getting ready to watch a show. Billy brought everyone beers. Nancy obliged her audience by standing up on the bar and performing, for fifteen minutes or so, some dirty dance moves more or less in sync with the music. She was still wearing her jacket and short skirt, but there was a lot of panty flashing. It probably wasn't great dancing, but the guys enjoyed it plenty and made appreciative testosterone noises. The noise grew loudest when she spent almost a minute with her skirt raised and her legs spread making a fucking motion. The fact that my wife's panties were so transparent that these guys, whom she barely knew, could clearly make out the outline of her cunt hair and the little meaty ridges and small patch of moisture where her cunt lips were – it was this that caused me to get an embarrassingly obvious erection. Well, it would have been embarrassing if any of the others had been taking the slightest notice of me.

Then Nancy abruptly sat down on the edge of the bar (with her legs spread wide so her crotch remained the center of attention) and said something about still feeling cold. She said she'd felt cold ever since she'd spilled wine on her sweater and had to take it off. Frowning theatrically, she slowly unsnapped her jacket and pulled it open to expose both of her high, perfect breasts. "Just look at what the cold weather has done to me," she complained. Her pink nipples jutted outward and upward. They were absolutely beautiful.

Several guys shouted, "Yeah!" and "All right!" Paul said something about how he'd like to warm them up in his mouth.

Like an experienced stripper she's not, she took them between her fingertips and tweaked and squeezed them. She made a showy little grimace, halfway between pain and pleasure, and, after another loud chorus of male encouragement, said, "They're really cold, too." Taking a clue from what Paul had said, she added, "Do think there's time for Billy to warm them up for me?"

Paul stood up and said loudly, "Get over there, Billy, and give the girl some help or I will. Just look at those sweet little titties waiting for you."

But Billy, blushing more than ever, sat down on the end chair of the semicircle and didn't look like he was going to budge. I, the only man not sitting, stood just to the side of his chair nursing my beer. Seeing that he wasn't going to go to her, Nancy dropped down from the bar, kicked off her shoes, and slowly walked over to him. As she walked toward Billy, looking him boldly in the face, she pulled the jacket from her shoulders, freed her wrists from its sleeves, and let it fall to the floor. If she had looked more like a seasoned stripper and less like a teenager, the gesture would have been a cliché. Maybe it was her not wearing high heels and not strutting that made the scene, though obviously contrived as a joke, seem fresh and real and horny. Anyhow, all eyes were fixed on my gorgeous wife, standing in front of Billy (and close enough to me that I could have reached out and touched her) wearing only a short skirt with those indecently sheer white panties underneath.

She pushed Billy's legs together and briefly straddled them. Then, placing her arms around his neck, she sat down on his lap. Two of the guys who'd been sitting at the other end of the semicircle stood up and stood behind her to get a better look. Then, as several guys offered words of encouragement (one said, "Yeah, let him have that pretty little pussy of yours"), she arched her upper body to bring her naked breasts up to Billy's face. Using her hands, she placed first one then the other breast against his lips. At first he didn't respond. Her persistence paid off, though, for soon he was nibbling and sucking on her nipples, making them grow even more erect. "Damn, those looks tasty," one of the guys said. "How do you like the teacher's tits, Billy?" another asked. "Are they as nice as Tammy's?"

My wife, pulling Billy's head against her breasts, had raised her face to the ceiling and closed her eyes, as though lost in ecstasy. "Oh, God, I love this, Billy! Keep sucking them like that!" she said.

"Damn, she's really get off on this," said one of the guys standing behind her. "Make her cum," said another. It was Frank, the sober driver.

After a few minutes, Nancy pulled away from Billy, stood up, turned around, and sat down on his lap again. She leaned back against him and, reaching over her head, placed both of her hands behind his neck. My wife's beautiful breasts, their nipples glistening with saliva, were on full display for a few moments. Then Billy slid his hands up her rib cage until he cupped a breast in each hand. He began squeezing and caressing them. She groaned with pleasure, both pretended and real, I suspected.

Sitting on Billy's lap having her breasts manhandled, Nancy had thrown her legs wide open. Her little skirt was bunched up around her waist so her panties, what there was of them, were fully exposed. To see better, all five guys (who'd grown suddenly a lot quieter) were now standing up watching Billy manipulate my wife's breasts and looking at her crotch. I was standing to the side of her and couldn't see between her legs as well as they could. I noticed that I wasn't the only one with a hard-on, though. Paul's woody was the most obvious.

As Nancy kissed Billy's cheek and whispered encouragement to him, the breast manipulation went on for several minutes. Finally she announced, just loud enough so we could all hear: "I have to go soon. Is there anything else you like from me?" This last question was obviously directed at the groom-to-be.

"Ask her for a blow-job," said Frank. Another guy said she should give him a quick fuck. I said maybe she should let him have her panties as a gift.

"Would you like my panties, Billy?" she asked. "Would you like them for a souvenir?"

"Sure," said Billy. "Damn right he would," said Paul. Others just as firmly endorsed the idea.

Still sitting on Billy's lap with her breasts in his hands, she asked the guys, "Would someone please take them off for me?"

Paul was surprisingly quick for a large man. He was instantly on his knees between Nancy's legs. "Use your mouth to do it," suggested Frank. It sounded like a good idea to me, but instead Paul raised her legs up so that one rested on each of his broad shoulders. Nancy arched her back slightly then to allow him to reach beneath her ass to get a hold of the elastic band at the back. Then, as someone said "Lord, have mercy!" he slowly pulled the panties down her legs toward him. Paul had to remove her legs from his shoulders to get her panties first over one foot then the other.

He then rose up on his knees, my wife's panties in his hand, to see what he'd uncovered. "Ah, that's better," he said. Then he made a show of pressing her panties to his nose and sniffing them. Then he laid them comically over Billy's head. The others standing in front of Nancy drew closer, jostling one another as they competed for good looks at her naked cunt. She didn't disappoint them. She immediately fell back against Billy's chest and returned her hands to the back of his neck Again Billy cupped her naked breasts in his hands and manipulated them, pinching her nipples more than before. And again Nancy's short skirt bunched up around her waist and her legs fell open. But now, of course, her pretty tuft of pubic hair and her cunt were on full gorgeous display. Spreading her legs had caused her moist cunt lips to separate almost a half an inch and her clit was already swollen.

There was my wife indecently exposed and writhing in pleasure on Billy's lap. There were these five guys (besides me) taking in the spectacle, four standing and one kneeling down in front of her. Watching these guys taking such pleasure in looking at my obviously aroused wife being used like this had gotten me so turned on that I backed up a step or so behind them and discreetly began jacking off through my trousers. I was getting close to cumming when Nancy decided to stand up (after gently removing Billy's hands from her breasts). Looking rather flushed and straightening out her skirt, she announced that she was loving this but really had to get going. Her standing so suddenly revealed what none of us could have noticed before: Billy had developed a major hard-on that looked as uncomfortable in his pants as mine was in my pants. He made an effort to hide it by covering the bulge with Nancy's panties, which Paul had placed on his head, but this only served to call everyone's attention to his plight.

Her announcement brought several firm protests, but after she reminded Frank of his promise to get her back to the motel by 1:30, the protests became milder. The guys gave way to her as, naked except for her short skirt, she walked over to where she'd dropped her jacket. She leaned down to pick it up from the floor, treating all of us to a quick look at her bare ass. She put her jacket on but didn't fasten the snaps. Then she stepped into her shoes. Everyone watched her getting more or less dressed with something between disappointment and resignation.

"Like I said, It's time to say good-night, now," she said. "Let me give everybody a hug before we go."

She walked over to Frank first and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her body tightly against his and, as she gave him a little peck on the cheek, he let his hands fall to her ass. He gave her ass a squeeze through her skirt and she responded with a good-natured squeal. She then walked over to me and kissed me fully on the lips. I kissed her back, of course, but did Frank one better by sliding my hands up under her skirt and holding her naked ass firmly in my hands. I kept my hands there for quite a while, making sure everyone had a chance to see what I was doing, until she broke off the kiss and began making a low whimpering sound. The reason for this was obvious: as I played with her ass my fingertips were part way in her cunt. She let this go on for another thirty seconds or so before she pushed herself away from me and said, "God, I'll never get out of here if you do that!" I made a show of licking two cunt-wet fingers as she walked over to another guy, a well-built guy with a military haircut whose name I never learned, and put her arms around his neck.

He responded to her embrace by first moving his right hand up beneath her loose jacket to her breasts. He caressed each breast for a few seconds (as she clung to his neck as though in a daze), then moved his right hand down beneath her skirt and abruptly up to her cunt. She gasped, then began breathing hard, as he began moving his hand quickly under her skirt. He was obviously fingerfucking her and it was now clear to everyone that the earlier implicit hands-off-the-pussy rule was definitely not in effect. The other guy whose name I didn't know had come up behind Nancy, lifted up the back of her skirt with one hand and worked his other hand between her legs so that he had to be making contact with her asshole.

My wife's voice began to sound a little panicky: "Oh, God, you're going to make me cum if you do that! I've got to get to my motel!"

This might have led to attempted rape (something I'd never have allowed, of course) if big Paul hadn't stepped in just then and said, "Yeah, we said we'd get her back and we will! We're getting out of here in five minutes, and I mean it." He pushed himself between the two guys who were mauling my wife's crotch and picked her up in his arms. He carried Nancy over to the bar and laid her down on it lengthwise and face-up. "But first I want a little sample of this," he said. "Would that be OK, darlin'?" She lay with the front of her skirt flipped up on her belly and her jacket all the way open. She was virtually naked, laid out of the bar like a buffet dinner.

She seemed relieved, though. "OK, Paul, but I'm not fucking anyone, remember? There's no time for that."

We all moved down to the left end of the bar, the end farthest from the entrance. Paul began by leaning down and giving Nancy a little kiss. Then he moved his mouth down her body to her breasts. He sucked first one then the other nipple. "Damn, those are nice!" he said. The others were all encouragement. "Keep going, buddy." "Don't stop there."

Billy, I noticed, had moved to the end of the bar nearest Nancy's feet. As Paul nibbled and sucked her breasts, Billy leaned forward and pulled her body a few inches toward him. He then spread her thighs apart with his hands. He was doing us all a favor because they had been almost together and, standing behind him, we couldn't see her cunt well enough. Then, with Paul taking his time with my wife's breasts, Billy reached between her legs and quickly inserted two fingers into her glistening wet cunt.

She gasped and said, "Oh, God, that's feeling too good!"

I stood behind and slightly to the right side of the other onlookers. Listening to their crude comments ("Would you look at that pretty fucking snatch?" "Get that sweet little asshole of hers next, Billy!" "Look how much she loves it, keep going!"), watching soon-to-be-wed Billy working his right index and middle finger vigorously in and out of my wife's excited cunt, watching large Paul sucking her nipples and now moving his left hand down to manipulate my wife's clit, hearing her gasp with pleasure and watching her throw the middle of her body up in an ecstatic fucking motion – all this was too much for me. I'd been secretly stroking my cock inside my pants for several minutes; now I came in several warm messy spurts inside my briefs. No one noticed, of course, because of the obscene show on the bar-top.

About a minute later Nancy came, too. She began with quiet whimpers but ended up almost screaming. I hoped there weren't any cops nearby to misinterpret the cause of the noise. "Ooooh, shit!" she cried out, "Ooooh, shit! I can't stop. I'm cumming!!"

When her orgasm subsided, she reached down and removed the hands from her cunt. Then she asked Paul to help her sit up and he obliged her. Soon she was sitting with her legs dangling over the front of the bar. She'd lost a shoe, which one of the nameless guys retrieved for her. Still apparently in a daze, she said something about how things had gotten a little out of hand and one guy said, "Not out of hand enough!"

Paul helped her down from the bar. She looked a little wobbly on her legs, but she snapped the front of her jacket all the way to the top, checked in her pocket to make sure her wallet was still there, and announced as firmly as she could that it really was time to go now. The clock on the wall read 1:35 but it was probably a little fast. In just a few minutes, all the guys and Nancy had returned to their cars in the parking lot, leaving Billy to finish his off-shift work, and by 1:45 (according to the clock in my rental car) Nancy was climbing out of the back seat of Frank's car, her yellow sweater over her arm.

Following Frank's car to the motel, I'd noticed that Paul was riding in the back seat with my wife. At one point on the way to the motel, Frank pulled his car into a large commercial parking lot and turned off his engine. Parking some distance from them with my lights off, I couldn't see exactly what was happening in the car except that Frank had his head turned around to watch Paul and my wife in the back seat. After about five minutes, Frank started the car again and they continued on to the motel.

When Nancy climbed out of the back seat of the car at the motel (it was nearly 2:00 a.m.), Paul was right behind her. As I watched from my car some fifty feet away, I saw him reach up under her skirt and give her naked ass a final caress. She smiled at him and made her way to our room, which was up a flight of stairs on the second floor. Paul climbed into the front passenger seat and the two guys watched Nancy climb the stairs, probably trying to get a last glimpse of that unforgettable ass of hers. When she got to the landing opposite our room, she looked down at Frank's car and waved goodnight. Then she opened the door and went inside.

A few minutes after they drove off, I parked the rental car and went upstairs to the room. I knocked on the door and my beautiful, horny wife opened it. She was completely naked. She pulled me to her and gave me a deep, lingering kiss. "Paul made me cum again in the car. He ate my cunt in that parking lot while his friend watched," she said. "Sorry you missed it, but you got to see plenty, I think. Billy was a little rough with his fingers and Paul really needed a shave. I hope I'm not sore down there."

I was out of my clothes in nothing flat. My briefs were a mess of semen and there was a big wet spot on my trousers. Nancy preceded me into the shower. After getting thoroughly clean and relaxed, we went immediately to bed. At about 5:00 a.m. Nancy woke me up sucking my cock. When I was good and hard, I placed her on her knees and fucked her in the ass for the first time in several months. Though she doesn't usually like being fucked this way much, for some reason she did this time.

While Nancy lounged around in several coffee shops and bookstores near the campus, I met with several people at the university the next day, but we left Eugene that afternoon. We drove to Portland and spent the night there (attended a play, no sex games) before driving back down to the Eugene airport. For reasons having nothing to do with our horny adventure in Eugene, I think I've decided against doing graduate school at the University of Oregon. We'll have to investigate somewhere else soon because I'm still determined to get out of community college teaching.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers