My Wife Ate Pussy and Liked It

Story Info
Wife's first time lesbian encounter, that she confessed to.
1.1k words
3.88
245.5k
28
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glmike523
glmike523
66 Followers

My wife and I always would lie in bed and talk about our fantasies and deep feelings about sex in our lives while and before we would make love. A few years back we began to talk about the subject of her eating a women's or young girl's pussy (one of my favorite subjects at bed time). One particular time while lying there, we were well heated and ready to make love, she told me that she had given deep thought and decided that she would love to really try lesbian sex not just talk and dream about it. After about a week, I had even forgot about the conversation, we were once again lying in our bed talking over our fantasies when she surprisingly told me that she had spoke (wrote) to a woman, via the Internet, who was as curious as she was to be with a woman. Wow!

My heart jumped a beat as I tried to encourage her to meet this person without showing my eagerness and craving desire in having her eat out a woman and maybe, oh did I hope, watch it unfold. Of course I gave her the go ahead, as if she really needed my blessing anyway. The next night she told me that she had contacted the woman and had made a date, first and foremost, just to meet and to see if they were on the same page and at least liked what they would see. The meeting was set for a few days later (Wow! I couldn't believe my ears).

The night of the meeting came and I think I was more excited than my wife. I was shaking from anticipation of her telling me that she had to go out, so I forced myself not to mention anything fearing that I would "spook" her and cause her not to go. Finally she told me that she had to go out and meet someone but still did not say who she was going to meet or where she was meeting this person. My wife seemed quite excited when she left the house to go to her meeting but to my surprise she returned in just about an hour and a half looking tired and unemotional. I did not mention or say a word; I waited for her to tell me what took place. She did not. Truthfully I thought that their meeting went sour, she did not say anything about her "date" until later that evening when we were preparing for bed. I was taken back when she nonchalantly mentioned that she had another date with this woman, Robin, for the coming Sunday at noon.

The next few days seemed like a year, but finally Sunday had arrived. My wife showered as usual but instead of her usual jeans and a top she dressed to the hilt and looked hot as she left for her date with Robin. Several long hours later, and late in the evening, my wife returned home saying nothing to me, she did not even say hello. We both retired to our bedroom as we normal, got comfortable in bed like normal and I then asked the magic question. What happened? She looked at me and just turned away mumbling. Oh no! I began to think that her meeting with Robin did not go so good; but why was she so late?

The next morning we both awoke, showered and went to work all that time still did not mention a word about the previous night. However, that evening, we went to bed as usual, but this time my wife rolled over looked at me and asked me if I would like to know what took place with Robin. (Are you kidding me?)

Like a dog in heat I said yes while at the same time trying not to show my excitement. My wife began to give me the details of her meeting with her new lady friend. She said they met outside a not so local motel and after some small chit chat they went inside the motel and together rented a room. (I have to give her an "A" for "a lot of balls") The walked away from the front desk holding hands all the way to their room. Settling in their room they opened a bottle of wine and began to introduce themselves with a little more chit chat with some hugs and small kisses. They lit a few candles that my wife brought along and sat nervously on the bed and continue talking while touching and poking each other. My wife said that she went to lean over toward Robin so to move something that was about to fall off the edge of the bed when Robing met her half way, embraced her and gave her a deep tongue kiss. With that first kiss came another and then another, all of which coming with their hands moving and touching everywhere on the other person's body.

Knowing what she wanted, my wife said that she opened the top button of Robin's jeans and tugged them off along with her panties. Now Robin was half naked with her shaved pussy glistening from moisture in the candle light and my wife rubbed Robin's clit. My wife said that she then went down on her knees and began to eat Robin's wet pussy like a hungry tiger. She described in detail how the both of them managed to get into the sixty-nine position in a non-stop frenzy as both girls ate and ate and ate each other's pussy. In fact they never stopped to eat anything else, except for each others pussies, for the next several hours. (That accounts for all that time out on Sunday.)

My wife said that was one of the reasons why she had turned over the night before and moved away from me; her pussy was sore from being eaten out and she was afraid that I might have wanted to fuck her once I heard what took place. (Tired pussy, but she was right!) My wife also said that the next morning she discovered a light red hue around her mouth which she said was most probably from the stubble of Robin's pussy. Very hot!

My wife and Robin have been with each other at least 100 times over the past few years. Sometimes for sex and sometimes just for going out; they are friends today. I have been with them in a threesome and my wife has been with her and her husband in a threesome, but that my friends that is another story for another day.

glmike523
glmike523
66 Followers