My Wife Became A Groupie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stev2244
stev2244
1,935 Followers

"Yes, I've already signed. Just put it away somewhere. Anything else I can do to help you to decide for me? You want to hear about what the shrink has come up with?"

"No, not really. The short version maybe."

"Okay, let me tell you then that she really let me have it. She took me apart quite nicely. Vanity, arrogance, self-centeredness were the key points. And in the end she thought that I've learned my part and suffered enough to mature and probably won't do such madness again. But I've known that at the time anyway."

"Good to hear."

"So what do you want?"

"I see two ways. First: we split up. We could both start over without the baggage. Second: full commitment. Marriage, children, house."

"SECOND! I choose second. If I have a say in it."

I have to laugh. She looks at me very anxiously.

"Okay, Ash. Let's do the second one."

She jumps up, shrieking a little and drops on the floor, hugging my knees.

"Thank you Danny. For taking back this dumb broad. Even without letting me suffer for too long. I promise to make you happy."

And she does. Boy, does she...

stev2244
stev2244
1,935 Followers