My Wife Became A Real Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bezelcrix
bezelcrix
22 Followers

At the hotel one agent confirmed that they were there and were hitting the ground running. In other words Judy would be fucking as soon as she got her clothes off. We went upstairs and I listened on the small bug hidden in Judy's cell phone. She had it with her and was sure that she wanted to call me while she was getting gang fucked. That was the special that Ben and Sarah had talked to her about. "Can you imagine having a cock in your cunt and one in your ass while you are sucking another?" Sarah had asked her one day while they were sucking each others cunts.

I heard Judy saying how big their cocks were and she never dreamed it could be like this. Another woman said to her, not Sarah either, "Judy you have no idea how good it is getting fucked like this...my dumb ass husband doesn't even suspect. That bastard thinks I'm visiting my sister. Another female voice said the same. I then heard a lot of moaning and grunting and talking about sluts. The men were fucking Judy and the other women and calling them sluts and whores. I saw no problem with that as my soon to be ex wife was just that. Then I heard Ben ask Sarah if she wanted to fuck also. Sarah told Ben that she would join as soon as they got all the money and kept track of it in the ledger. "After all we have to keep track of the money to pay every one off."

We waited out side and I gave Ed all my tapes and video. I said the speech that I was divorcing my wife for cheating and from what I had heard from a bug I had placed in my wife's cell phone that she was also involved in selling her cunt. She had left Memphis tonight and she was here in Georgia selling her self so that involved crossing a state line which i knew to be a federal offense. With a straight face Ed said that he appreciated good citizens like me. He told me that I could go in and confirm what i had just told him and if that were the case then he and his agents would make the arrest.

A hotel manager slid the key card in the door and I pushed it open. It was like a Roman orgy inside. I first saw Ben and Sarah sitting at a table with a stack of bills and some books. I then looked and saw Judy busy with a cock in her cunt. A fat man was drilling a small cock in her ass and she was sucking another. Several men stood around jerking their cocks and waiting for some one to cum so they could take his place. Ben and Sarah looked shocked and then understanding came to them. Ed went and took the money and books and told them to stand still. I walked over to Judy's little orgy and I had the divorce papers ready. I pushed the fat bastard from her mouth and stuck the rolled up papers in her whoring mouth. "You are served whore" I said with a lot of venom in my voice. "I divorce thee, I divorce thee. I divorce thee." Then I delivered a blow to her cheating face. I saw a couple of teeth come loose than.

Agents were all over the whores and the convention men then making arrest. Judy was hauled up with her face bloody. The cock in her ass popped out with an obscene loud fart. The agents thought it was funny.

The agents were using plastic handcuffs but when Ed came and told Judy that she was under arrest for interstate prostitution he put steel handcuffs on her. In a way he let her know that she was caught. She started screaming my name and crying all at once. I moved toward the door where Ben and Sarah had not been cuffed. The door was open and men were leaving with naked people under arrest. Ben pulled Sarah out with him and they slid out in the confusion. Ed looked at me and mouthed, "Ten minutes."

I kept the two in sight and as they turned a corner I grabbed Sarah. I spun her around and pasted her good. Ben turned to defend her and I hit his right on the nose. It shattered and blood sprayed out. I turned and saw Sarah had slumped to her knees. I slapped her hard on one side of the face and then quickly slapped the other side. Ben was down to his knees and had his hands over his shattered bloody nose. I gave him an uppercut that made his head fly back. "You bastard pimps. You ruined my life and now I am going to ruin yours," I screamed as I kicked him hard in the balls or where a real man would have them. He screamed like a woman and put his hands to this groin in a protective way. I kicked him again and again. Sarah was lying on the floor now and her legs were spread just right.

She must have been ready to get fucked cause the short dress she wore had ridden up to her waist and she wore no panties. Her scuzzy cunt was on display so I kicked her in it. I was still kicking when I felt a restraining hand on my shoulder, "That's your ten minutes buddy," it was Ed. I looked at him and the rage had left me. He looked at the tow people laying bloodied on the hallway. "My God," he said, " It looks like like Kabul all over again when we were Rangers together." I looked at Ed and told him that it felt real good. He put his arms and led me back to the orgy rooms. "I know it did buddy...I know it did," he said.

In the convention rooms one agent was guarding a closed room. He made a motion to Ed with his thumb pointing to the door. Ed made a motion to him and the guard left and walked away with Ed. Ed looked at me and smiled as he walked away. I waited to compose myself and opened the door. Judy was in a chair. Her hands were cuffed behind her her feet was chained together with the chain running through the chair legs. She saw me enter and sobbed that they were acting like she was a criminal. " You are a criminal Judy," I said calmly and you are going to go to prison. I am going to keep at the courts till you get sent away." I began to unzip my pants and take my soft cock out. "All the other women and your good friends are going away fro a long time," I told her and felt my piss start to flow. I didn't realize but it had been several hours since I had pissed.

I felt the need now and I started pissing. Judy looked at me shocked when the first drops hit her face. "Jim...I...I thought you loved me," she sobbed, "how can you do this to me," she sobbed and tears ran down her face. I laughed at the dumb ass bitch. I knew that I was being real bad but I loved Cindy and I wanted to wash Judy out of my mind. There was no water faucet around, the only liquid was my piss. I washed her body well as she bawled and asked for my forgiveness. I told her that I loved Cindy. She had met her a few times before and was jealous of her. Now the jealousy turned into real pain for her. I hope she suffered as much as I had.

"You know Judy...you know I talked to a friend about you and he said that he thought he could get you and Sarah into a prison where there are lifers that will fuck every hole you have. Perhaps you and Sarah can show them how you suck each other, I can't hit you but right now an ambulance is taking your friends to the hospital. Seems that a bunch of homeless people beat them brutally. Sarah was kicked so hard in her stupid cunt I doubt that she will ever fuck again. Ben will only be good for Bubba in prison. He might end up being on the end of a gang bang like he had you do in the hotel room."

She cried and begged me to bail her out and i told her that she might as well get used to living in prison. She would be charged as Ben and Sarah's accomplish in prostituting the other wives out. Those whores will say anything for a reduced sentence. So I never said good by last night when you left so I'll say it now...oh and good riddance bitch.

I left and went to catch the plane back to Memphis. Ed and several agents were on the plane. Ed offered me a drink, "Just don't say anything about this but I think I have see the most depraved parts of the human mind tonight. I don't know about you but I feel like getting drunk." It was a four hour flight and we got real drunk.

The federal courts in Memphis took the case and every one was placed in the federal lockup there. Ben and Sarah were denied bail and Judy's parents couldn't put up her bail. I think it might have been my talk with them and the videos that I made when I entered the convention hotel in Atlanta. At any rate they disowned her and let her sit in jail waiting trial. This convinced her to accept a plea bargain for five years. She also testified against Ben And Sarah. They tried to tell the court that I had beaten them up but the judge looked at pictures of their injuries and refused to believe that one person, especially one with a good reputation like me, could have done it. They got fifteen years in a prison. Not a prison for white collar crimes but a real prison.

Cindy and I were married after my divorce from Judy became final. It was rushed through. She also attended the trial with me and sat with her arm around me which caused Judy to be restrained since she was acting like a mad woman. She was sent to a hospital for the criminally insane. Cindy and I lived together and had several children in the happiest marriage ever known to man.

bezelcrix
bezelcrix
22 Followers
12