My Wife Becomes Whore to a Gang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

"My ass is being taken...uhh...uhh...ahh...ah....ahhhhhhhhhhhh" She came again. Her face flushed red and her eyes rolled briefly back into her head.

DJ kept up a steady rhythm but he was gentle and she bucked her ass back to meet each soft stroke. WIth a small moan and several grunts DJ came. He bucked hard and Michelle took it, grunting as well. And then he collapsed on top of her.

All told she had been fucked for well over an hour and close to an hour and a half, including the last twenty minutes in which she had been fucked in her ass for the very first time.

DJ rolled off Michelle and put his head at the top of the bed. Michelle got up and stared at the camera for a minute. Her eyes looked glassy. She was dazed. But she also seem satisfied. She went up to DJ and he pulled her into his arms. She curled up in his arms. I could see his hand sneak up between her arm and cup a tit. He slowly stoked her tit. WIth his other hand he ran a finger over her face.

Michelle looked up into her suddenly gentle lover's eyes. She reached up and kissed him softly on the lips. He murmured something to her. She smiled and then she kissed him again, this time with more passion. I saw her tongue go into his mouth and he sucked on it. This slow make out session went on for 20 minutes or so and then I saw her move her hand down to his cock. She ran a red long nail along his cock and it sprang back up. Her young lover was ready for more.

She moaned and pulled him towards her, her hand guiding his cock between her thighs.

"Oh baby I need you" she murmured.

"You're so wet" he said.

They were facing each other, kissing and intertwining their legs around each other as she pulled him into her.

"Baby I need you to make love to me. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Be my lover baby please?"

"Yes, I'm you're lover."

"Oh I so need you DJ to make love to me. It's been so long since I've been made love to."

Their bodies began to move in rhythm again as my 40 year old wife made love to her 19 year old massive lover. Michelle whispered something to DJ and he got up and I could see his hand reach for the camera. Then the screen went dark.

She didn't mind if I saw him fucking her. But when they were making love she didn't want me to see it. It was private between her and her young lover.

This bothered me. It was well beyond our original agreement. I thought back to the guy she had picked up while I was waiting to pick her up. She had asked him to be her boyfriend and to romance her when he took her to a motel.

Her need to be a whore was slowly evolving into something more deep and complex. No longer did she just want to be fucked and called a HO and forced to blow guys in the street on her knees. Somehow I realized that with everything we had been through, this was the greatest threat yet to our marriage.

Veri
Veri
814 Followers
12