My Wife Being Fucked By...Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feeling better now?" Maria asked as she pulled way. Before I could answer she had slipped her hand under my towel cupping my cock in her warm hand. "Mmmm! Yep! I'm sure you are now!". If I was the type to get embarrassed easy I would have turned bright red, but without wanting to be out done I slipped my hand under her towel and felt her smooth pussy lips for the first time. I passed a finger between the slit of her pussy and felt the wetness. "Well I can feel that you're ready, waiting and willing..."

"I'm always ready baby!" Maria cooed back. "How about we continue this in private?" Maria suggested. "I think that's a good idea" Carlos responded nodding his head towards the small crowed. I looked over my shoulder to see that half the crowed had stopped watching the show in the bedroom to turn their attention to us, maybe hoping to see more action in the corridor. We all smiled back and followed Carlos down the corridor.

We passed our hosts on the way through who were just coming out of one of the private bedrooms with another couple in tow. Carlos stopped briefly to utter something in Spanish to Sam, who in turn looked at Judy and I with an approving smile. "So! How are you guys enjoying your first party?" Sam asked. "It's been fun Judy replied". "It's gets even better from here" Maria added with excitement, holding her hands between her heaving breasts like a little girl waiting for a gift.

"This room is free, if that's what you're looking for?" Sam suggested. My heart started to beat a little faster at that moment, knowing that we were actually going to go through with this. I looked over at Judy who was looking back at me with that look of uncertainty on her face. Has she changed her mind? I wondered. I moved over to her and held her as the Spaniards chatted away. "Are you ok sweetie? "Yeah! I'm just a little nervous". "Well! Remember our agreement, if either of us feels uncomfortable at any time we can stop and leave". "Yeah that's true…" We gave each other a comforting hug before entering the bedroom. Carlos and Maria ended their conversation with Sam and Anna and entered the room closing the door behind them. I wish I had a scotch right now I thought to myself…

Carlos was ever the gentleman… "Are you guys sure about this?" He asked. "If you just want to have same room sex that's fine, Maria and I know what's it's like the first time". It can be very daunting he added. "We like you guys, and we feel very comfortable," I responded looking at Judy for assurance. "Yeah! You are both very friendly and not pushy; I like that Judy added". "That's great! We feel the same way" Maria said. We stood around for a few seconds wondering what to do next. Carlos moved over to Judy, unwrapped the towel from around her letting it fall to the floor around her feet leaving her standing there naked and beautiful. Judy responded by taking hold of the towel from his waist and pulling it free to expose his nakedness and half erect cock. As I watched on Maria came over and did the same, exposing my nakedness and full erection. Maria didn't wait for me to help her from her towel; she unwrapped it her self and flung it on the chair along the wall.

Carlos and Judy were in a deep passionate kiss as they embraced each other. For that moment I could not help but feel a little jealousy seeing my loving wife naked in the arms of another naked man. The feeling was soon forgotten as Maria took my hand and led me to the large bed. She lay down and held out her arms commanding me to come to her. She looked so beautiful, sultry, so sensual lying there with her large breast pushed together between her outstretched arms. I climbed onto the bed next to her and took her in my arms feeling her warmth and nakedness for the first time. Our lips met and her tongue slid into my mouth. I felt her hand slide down my back cupping my ass cheek and pulling my closer. Her nipples felt hard pressed against my chest. I heard Judy sigh in the background. I broke our kiss and looked over my shoulder searching for Judy.

Judy was sprawled out on the bed besides Maria's feet. Carlos was hovered above her nibbling at the dark nipple of her left breast as he cupped the right breast in his hand, pinching and gently pulling at her nipple. Judy had her eyes closed and the smile on her face and soft moans indicated she was enjoying Carlos's mouth working on her nipple. Judy worked her own hand up and down his muscular chest and belly stopping at the base of his curly mound of pubic hairs.

Maria took my face in her hand and I turned my head to face her. She kissed my lips and worked her way to my neck. Her soft lips sent shivers down my spine as she kissed and nibbled at my ear lobe then continued along my neck down to my chest. She took my nipple into her mouth and bit down on it softly then kissed and licked it to erection. She kissed her way to the other nipple and gave it the same attention. I cupped her breast and fondled it; her nipple was hard and erect against the palm of my hand. She let out a sigh as I took her nipple between my fingers giving it a little squeeze. I gently pushed her onto her back and positioned myself over her. I took her nipple into my mouth and began to suck as I massaged her other breast then changed over. "Ooohh! Yeah! Suck my nipple. Bite it! Ooohhh! Yeahh that's it!" She arched her back as i gently bit down on the erect nipple.

I stopped for a moment to check on Judy as I heard moan something also. Carlos was down between her thighs licking away at her pussy as Judy held her cunt lips apart to give him better access. "Ooohh! Fuck yeahh! Come on lick my clit" she was uttering. Carlos took her clit between his lips causing Judy to raise her hips off the bed and cry out. "Oooohhhh! Fuuuucckk….. I'm gonna cum…" I just had to see this…. As I said earlier in the story, Judy ejaculates when she cums.

Maria and I briefly ceased our foreplay to watch them in action. Maria reached out and took hold of my cock as we watched Carlos eating away at Judy's pussy. "Watch this Maria, Carlos is in for a surprise". "What do you mean?" she asked, "Just watch…" I could tell that Judy was about to cum as her hips rose up and down off the bed, her breasts heaved and stomach muscles tensed. Her breathing quickened as Carlos gave her clit one long suck sending her over the edge. "Fuuucckkk… I'm cumming…" A sudden rush of juices gushed from her cunt spraying his chest, he pulled away in shock and watched as her juices flowed out like a stream then spurt out like she was actually peeing… "Don't worry Carlos I assured him, she always cums like that when she gets her clit sucked. It's not pee it's her cum…" Judy had her hands between her thighs spreading her soaked pussy lips aside letting her juices flow freely onto the bed sheets. Carlos stuck one then two fingers deep into her cunt and began fucking her with his long fingers.

Maria pulled me back onto the bed and instantly went to work on my cock. I lay there and watched Carlos finger fuck Judy as Maria knelt beside me stroking my throbbing pole. I thought any moment now I would blow my load watching Judy being pleasured by another man as his wife played with my cock. Our fantasy finally come to life… Maria squeezed the head of my cock causing my precum to ooze out and dribble onto her fingers and down the length of my shaft. She stuck out her tongue and licked the precum from the head. I felt her warm breath at the end of my cock then her soft lips sucking the head. The suction of her mouth engulfed my rod into her warm mouth. I spread my legs a little wider as her hand cupped my balls and gently massaged them. My whole cock disappeared into her mouth as she sucked the length deep into her throat causing my body to stiffen.

Judy was sitting at the edge of the bed her wide eyes examining Carlos's long manhood. He stood in front of her, legs open wide as he stroked her hair. She stoked the length of his shaft with one hand as he massaged his dangling balls with the other. She leant forward and licked the length with the tip of her tongue, never taking her eyes away from Carlos's gaze. She looked over at me with a teasing look and her sexy smile before turning her attention back to the long cock in front of her and taking the head into her mouth. I watch as she sucked the cock half way into her mouth as I felt my own cock hitting the back of Maria's throat. I Pulled Maria over and positioned her legs on either side of my head. I had a perfect view of her pouting pussy lips, as I pulled her hips closer her lips parted giving me a better look at her pink erect clit hidden between the folds of her rosy labia.

Maria let out a stifled murmur as I raised my head up to lick along the crack of her juicy cunt, tasting her sticky sweet nectar. She began to suck harder as I took her cunt into my mouth slipping my tongue deep into her love hole. I licked around the clit teasing her for a few seconds then took the clit between my lips biting it softly. She ground her pussy into my face as she went into spasms, moaning and crying out with my cock still in her mouth. I sucked the engorged clit into my mouth sending her over the edge. She ground her cunt deeper into my face almost suffocating me and drowning me with her juices. My cock popped out of her mouth as she yelled out through the waves of her orgasm. "Oooofuuckk! I'm cummmmming". "Uuuuhhhh! Shhiiitt…" She tightened grip around my cock I thought it was going to be torn from my body, as her orgasm subsided her grip loosened sending a rush of blood back to my cock. She fell onto her back beside me panting, with her large breast heaving up and down with every breath. Judy and Carlos had stopped their playing to watch, but not for long.

Carlos reached over and took a condom from the side table. As he fumbled with the wrapping Judy came over and kissed me. "I love you babe", she said with a soft voice. "I love you too sweetie" I responded. We hugged each other tight knowing that we were about to take a big step in our lives. A step that may or may not change us both, and our relationship forever more. "Are you guys ok?" Maria called out. We looked at each other deep in the eyes. "Yeah! We're ok" we both responded in unison. "Good! So come over here and fuck me then". Maria blurted out. We all laughed at Maria's comment as we looked over to see her vigorously rubbing her clit.

Judy lay down next to Maria and began to play with her own clit as she waited for Carlo, It was an erotic sight watching two beautiful naked women laying side by side playing with themselves. I grabbed a condom and began to unwrap it as the girls watched on. Carlos finally got the condom over his 9" cock and knelt on the edge of the bed cock in hand. He took Judy by the ankles and spun her round so her feet were hanging by the side of the bed and her head resting behind Maria's head.

I crawled over to Maria and positioned myself between her wide open legs. I Bent down and kissed her lips, her neck then nibbled on her hard nipple as I slid my cock head up and down the crack of her moist cunt. She reached down and took hold of my cock and inserted the head between her cunt lips. She was so wet my cock entered her love hole with ease, I held it there for a few seconds to regain my composure so I wouldn't blow my load to quickly. My balls were aching to release its load of sperm, I knew I wouldn't last too much longer. I held myself up by the arms and began to pump my shaft in and out with slow strokes. As I got my rhythm going I sped up my pace a little more as Maria tightened her cunt muscles around my cock and began to moan with every thrust.

Carlos lifted Judy's legs over his shoulder and positions his cock at the entrance to her opening. Judy spread her cunt lips apart as Carlos placed the head of his cock between the folds, and with one slow thrust he was deep in Judy's cunt. She let out a long sigh as his cock hit the back of her pussy walls. She began to moan and pant as he sped up his strokes until you could hear his balls slapping Judy's arse cheeks. His thrusting also caused the bed to rock back and forth almost putting me off my rhythm.

Maria and Judy began to moan in unison as Carlos and I matched each other's strokes. I could feel the cum start to build within my balls and I knew it wouldn't be long. Carlos stopped for a moment and slid his cock from Judy's pussy and held the end of the condom to ensure it stayed on. He held her ankle and spun her around again placing her feet on the bed. She was now lying shoulder to shoulder with Maria. Judy looked up at me and smiled as Carlos resumed his spot between her thighs. Judy's knees were pushed up against her shoulder giving me a perfect view of her wet pussy that was glistening from her juices. Carlos thrust his cock deep inside her making Judy squeal…

"I wanna be fucked from behind!" If that's what the lady wanted who was I to say no. I reluctantly pulled my cock from Maria's pussy and checked the condom as she positioned herself on her hands and knees with her beautiful pear shaped arse staring me in the face. I gently passed my hands over her rounded ass cheeks feeling the smooth texture of her skin. As she spread her thighs the crack of her meaty pussy parted exposing her rosy coloured love tunnel and erect clit and that lovely dark anus. Maria reached her arm between her thighs and took hold of my cock guiding it to the opening of her rosy cunt. Before I could thrust forward she pushed her self back engulfing the entire length of my cock. I took hold of he ass cheeks and spread them wide as I pumped her cunt furiously.

The room was filled with the aroma of sex, the sounds of the girls moaning in pleasure and the grunts and groans from Carlos and I. This! Was, definitely a fantasy come true… What happened next was more than a fantasy come true and more than I could handle… As I pumped away at Maria's luscious cunt from behind she reached over and took hold of Judy's right breast and began to lick and suck on the nipple. What surprised me was that Judy didn't protest what so ever, nor did she seem shocked at Maria's actions. And it didn't stop there. Maria took her mouth away from Judy's nipple and planted her mouth directly over Judy's. Judy responded and opened her mouth to take Maria's tongue between her lips. As they kissed passionately Carlos and I looked at each other and smiled in utter amazement. Well! I was definitely amazed at the erotic sight, I'm sure Carlos had seen Maria do this plenty of times. But me seeing Judy making out with another women was so fucking awesome. Seeing Judy being fucked by a strange man was, I thought my wildest fantasy. But this topped it all.

As I watched the girls make out I began to pump harder at Maria's cunt. I held her by the hips and thrust deeper and harder. With one last deep thrust my balls tensed up, my cock began to throb. Maria must have sensed that I was on the verge of exploding and tightened her cunt muscles around my throbbing shaft. I shot my load in waves deep in Maria's cunt filling the condom as she reached back and rubbed her clit causing her body to shake as her own orgasm erupted in long waves. Carlos came soon after as he thrust his length deep inside Judy causing her body to tense with her own orgasm.

We all lay on the bed in a heap breathing heavily, hearts pumping and bodies hot and sweaty. I watched Carlos slip his semi erect cock from Judy's pussy then slowly and carefully remove the cum filled condom and wrap it in some tissue from the side table. I followed suit and held the end of the condom as I slid my cock from Maria wet cunt.

Nothing much was said as we all composed ourselves and dressed before making our way out of the bedroom. Carlos and Maria thanked us for a great time. We hugged and kissed our Spanish friends before they headed back to the spa. For Judy and I it was getting late and I was time to head back home. We had a quick shower; got dressed in the clothes we arrived in, Judy deciding not to wear any underwear… Said our good-bye's to the host and assured then that we had had a great time and that we would make sure to return very soon. We jumped in the car and started our long journey home. The long drive gave us a chance to discuss our night of passion with other people. How we felt at the time and how we we're feeling now. We both agreed that it had been a very fun and interesting night and that we would definitely have to do it again. The details of what it was like with the other partner was going to have to wait until we got home.

The discussion during the long drive home made us both horny, and with Judy not wearing any knickers it wasn't difficult for me to reach over and play with her bold pussy that was now wet and ready for another fucking. It didn't take long for Judy cum as I rubbed her clit while she had her legs spread and resting on the dash. It was my turn next, my cock was soon out of my pants and Judy leant over and took the length deep into her mouth. I had to slow down as I blew my load, some went into her mouth and the rest made a mess over my belly and pants.

We made it home safe and once in bed we fucked again until the early morning as we described in detail the events of the fuck session and what it was like to watch each other with another person. This was our first time at a swinger's party and it was definitely not the last. We attended Sam and Anna's party a few more times after that night. I never got to fuck Anna, although I did get my cock sucked by her on one occasion. Judy got to suck Sam's cock but we never got any further with them. We always seemed to cross paths at the wrong times, as they were always busy tending to their guests. As for our other Spanish friends, we did swap partners again after that first time, but on the second time we fucked in different rooms and that seemed to turn Judy and I on even more. Especially describing the fuck later on during our own sex session. We attended other parties, experimented with other people, same room sex and in different rooms. As time went by we became more confident and the more parties we attended the more people we got to know. We became friendly with some couples that we would bump into often at different parties and we would sometimes meet out side of the party scene for foursomes or same room sex.

Judy experimented with other women but found being fucked by other men or two men at once more of a turn on. The rule was that I would always be one of the two men. The biggest turn on for me was catching Judy in the act. As I said before, we had became more confident as time went by and often we would attend parties and during the night we would go our separate ways and meet up later.

On a few occasions I have walked into a room to find Judy either sucking on a hard cock, getting her cunt eaten by a stranger (male or female) or getting her cunt pounded by a stranger. Some times she would be on another would as she is being fucked and would not even notice that I was there watching her. And if she did know I would get a wink and a smile as she went on her business. It was on those occasions that I learnt of my desire or fetish… to watch my wife being fucked by a total stranger. I often had the thought of me watching her without her knowing. And my desire grew as time went by. And as fate would have it! It did eventually happen. I'll tell you about in chapter four...