My Wife Being Fucked By...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own erection was straining to be released from the confines of my jeans as I watched Judy in action for the first time. It has always been a huge turn on to hear the intimate details of her flirting and teasing from Judy, but actually watching her in action was over whelming. This wife of mine knew how to play the game and she played it well. Judy took the glasses and mixed another scotch and coke for her and her playmate. Emmanuel's eyes never left her body as she strutted back to him and handed him his glass. Judy took his hand in hers and led him to the lounge room. Not wanting to miss a thing, I darted down the side of the house, slowly opened the side gate in case of any squeaks and closed it behind me. Crouching down, I crept to the front window looking around to ensure I didn't attract any attention. All I needed was for a neighbour to see a man creeping around the house and call the cops, thinking I was a burglar. I also noticed Emmanuel's car sitting in the driveway, some sporty thing with mag wheels and tinted windows.

I slowly snuck up to the window and peeked in; I was suddenly startled when I saw Judy standing no more than 3ft away. On the left of the window is the stereo, Judy was bent slightly as she inserting a CD into the CD player, giving Emmanuel a good show of her long legs. Her short dress was barely covering her backside, which I'm sure she deliberately intended to do as part of her teasing. Emmanuel took the bait, sitting on the sofa drink in hand with his legs stretched out in front of him. His smile and wide eyes indicated that he was indeed enjoying the show. Judy spun around making the hem of her dress lift up in a twirl giving me a clear view of her bare backside and cleanly shaven pussy. She sat close to Emmanuel and held his hand as the sound of RnB began to play.

They sat and talked for a while without much happening, because of the distance and the music I couldn't tell what the conversation was about. I watched as they held hands while they talked, laughed, flirted with one another and kissed. Not long passionate kisses, just short getting used to one another sort of kisses, if that makes any sense."

The action did heat up once the alcohol started to take effect. They were now on their third glass of scotch and knowing Judy, she would be putty in any mans hand at this point. The scotch was put aside as their kissing and touching intensified. Emmanuel pulled Judy close and put his mouth to hers in a passionate kiss. He held her head close while he caressed her arm shoulders and then around her waist while Judy caressed his chest working her way down to his thighs. His hand travelled up to her left breast cupping it gently in his palm, he gave her nipple a squeeze between his thumb and finger causing her to arch her back. The sight before me was getting intensely erotic; it would have been more so if I could hear the moans and groans to go with it. It was like watching a porno with the volume turned down low, but well worth it.

Judy caressed Emmanuel's thighs then moved up to stroke the length of his erection covered only by the denim material. My hand instinctively went down to stroke the stiffness in my own pants matching Judy's slow strokes on Emmanuel's cock. As she massaged the bulge he moved his hand from her breast down to her thighs, caressing the smooth skin slowly moving up to rest his hand under her dress. She slowly parted her thighs to allow him access to her waiting pussy. He lowered his mouth to her neck kissing it over and over again then moving up to nibble on her ear. "That would have sent her over the edge!" I thought to myself. Judy leant back on the sofa and placed her left foot onto the edge spreading her thighs even wider; I got a perfect view of her open pussy that was glistening with her juices. My cock could not stand the tight confinement any more; I unzipped and pulled the jeans over my hips down to my knees taking my boxer shorts with it. My cock sprung up hitting my belly with a faint thud. I took hold of the shaft, pulled back the foreskin and gave it a soft squeeze, precum oozed from the little hole and dribbled down the length of my cock covering my fingers.

As I looked up Emmanuel had his hand between Judy's thighs stroking her pussy lips; Judy closed her eyes and arched her back as he inserted a finger into her waiting hole. She lay back and enjoyed the slow finger fucking and thumb that was now rubbing her erect clit. Judy moved her hips forward resting her backside just over the edge of the sofa and dug her fingers deep into Emmanuel's thighs as her orgasm grew. His thumb moved in circular motions over her clit as he stared at her with a smile, knowing that his fingers and thumb was having the desired effect on Judy's pussy. What happened next must have shocked him; Judy arched her back and moaned out load with please as her juices gushed out all over his hand. Judy took hold of his wrist and pushed his hand back to her pussy as he went to pull away in shock. She mouthed something to him sending a wide smile to his face as he bent down to observe her stream of juices flowing from her open pussy. Must have been his first experience with a woman that ejaculated as she cums. By the look on his face, it would have made a lasting impression. Judy's own contented smile widened as her orgasm subsided. Looking up at him she pulled him to her sliding her tongue deep into his mouth.

I could feel the pressure on my cum filled balls begin to grow as I spied through the window at my unsuspecting wife and her lover. I was suddenly startled as a car sped passed the house causing me to reel back away from the window with my cock still in hand. I regained my composure and returned to the window. The scare had softened my cock to a semi erection relieving the pressure on my balls. As hard as my cock was, I knew I would have lasted any longer.

Judy had stood in front of Emmanuel and pulled her dress over her head and tossed at her feet. Standing there naked she bent over and gave him a quick kiss. Eying off her firm breasts he reached up and cupped them in his large hands and gently squeezed them before she moved to the sofa and positioned herself belly side down with her body sprawled length ways and her head hovering above Emmanuel's crotch. She was slowly unzipping his jeans as he gently stroked her back and the curves of her ass cheeks. With his zipper down Emmanuel lifted him self slightly off the sofa and pulled his pants down to his knees then did the same to his jocks revealing his erection. As he sat down Judy's hand went between his thighs to cub his balls then wrapped her slender fingers around the base of his cock.

My cock became rigid once again as I watched Judy's fingers trace the outline of his thick shaft. His cock would jerk as her gentle fingers touched the sensitive spot just under the cock head. Wrapping her hand around the shaft she slowing brought her head forward licking the head with the tip of her tongue. She traced a wet line from his engulfed head, along the shaft down to his balls kissing one then the other with her soft lips then traced her way back to the head and taking it between her lips. She began to stroke his cock as she licked his cock head wetting it with her saliva. Emmanuel's body went rigid as Judy took his cock between her lips and sucked it half way in to her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft and sucked hard as she got to the head causing him to stiffen and squeeze her ass cheeks in response.

I began to stroke my cock while pretending that it was my cock being licked and sucked by Judy's gorgeous mouth. I looked onto her lovers face knowing the sensation he would be feeling right now, the same feeling of wanting to blow into her sweet mouth like I have done hundreds of times before. But also the sense of wanting to hold back to savoir the feeling of her velvety lips sliding up and down the length of your cock. Sometimes it isn't so easy to do, the way she works her mouth and tongue on your manhood there is no holding back. The look on Emmanuel's face told me he was trying very hard to hold on. Judy had sped up her pace; her head was now bobbing up and down engulfing half his cock into her wet mouth, slowing down only occasionally to slide his cock all the way down her throat touching his curly pubes with the end of her nose. With one last lunge she took all of him and slowly slid her mouth back to the purple head, she licked it then gave it soft kiss as he gingerly stroked her hair like he was stroking a cat sitting upon his lap.

Judy slid herself off the sofa and knelt at Emmanuel's feet. She untied the lace of his shoes and slid them off one by one, taking the legs of his pants she tugged at them until they were off and laid them in a pile at his feet. She then sat on his knees and began to undo the buttons of his shirt; the shirt was slid off his shoulders and dropped at his feet together with his pants and shoes. My heart began to beat rapidly as I waited for the inevitable.

Both naked Judy positioned her lover onto his back and straddled his thighs. His hard cock was standing strait up like a flagpole. With a lustful gaze she peered into his eyes as she took hold of his cock and positioned the head at the entrance of her hot pussy. Teasingly she rubbed the engorged head along her wet slit and around the erect clit. Slowly she slid the head between her pouting lips; he looked up at her with anticipation. Judy smiled as she impaled herself onto his rigid pole. Without realizing it, I had my face pressed up against the glass as I eagerly watched his cock disappear into my wife's smoothly shaven cunt.

I quickly pulled my face away from the cold glass when my vision was suddenly obscured as the mist built up from my heavy breathing, luckily they were to involved with their own erotica to notice a pervert at the window. I stood back for a moment to allow the glass to clear from the heat inside.

With one hand Judy held onto the back of the sofa for support, she leant back and held on to his leg with the other as she slowing rode his cock. Emmanuel reached up to gently caress and massage her heaving breasts as he pushed his hips up to meet her downward thrusts.

Judy stopped her fucking for just a moment and repositioned herself; she now placed both feet flat on the sofa with her knees up in the sitting position. She held on to his waist as she began her riding motion once again. As she got comfortable she sped up her assault on his rigid cock, she almost looked like a nude jockey riding a thoroughbred to the finishing line, all she needed was a crop and the picture would be complete.

Emmanuel arched his back as he blew his load deep into her cunt; Judy impaled herself onto him with one last plunge then fell forward onto his chest cumming in one long orgasmic wave of pleasure. He pulled her close as she ground her cunt around his cock. I gripped my own cock and gave it one last tug sending a stream of cum over the flowerbed and a little on the bottom of the windowsill. I held in my grunts and moans as my body went into spasms. As my orgasm subsided I squeezed the last drop of cum from my cock and released my grip to let it hang free in the cool night air.

Peering through the window I could see Judy lying between his legs kissing his chest as they muttered words to each other. Pulling up my shorts and jeans I tugged my semi erect cock back into its confinement and zipped up then returned to the window. To my surprise Judy had left the room leaving Emmanuel alone to get dressed. She returned a few minutes later dressed and a glass of scotch in each hand.

I wondered what to do next as I looked down at my watch. It was now just passed 11.00 and I wasn't meant to return until after 1.00. I took one last peek through the window to see Judy and Emmanuel sitting on the sofa fully dressed sipping their scotch. I snuck around the front hedge and walked slowly down the street towards my car. I drove down the road to a 7-11 and bought a coke and sat in my car to ponder my next move. With nothing coming to mind I decided to call Judy and make up some story about the night being boring and I would be returning home early. Even though I was only 10 minutes away I would wait 30 minutes to give Emmanuel enough time to leave.

It was a daunting task but I got the courage and dialled my home number from the phone inside the 7-11. "I wonder how Judy is going to react? Will she act as though nothing has happened, will she be shocked that I called?" The phone rang twice before Judy's familiar voice came on the line. "Hello!" "Hi babe! It's David" "Hi honey, what are you doing calling so early?" "I'm having a boring night so I decided I would come home early, but I thought I better call you first to see if you were home". "You didn't end up going out?" I added trying to sound nonchalant. "Ummm! No! Emmanuel did come over but we ended up just staying in and had a few drinks" Judy whispered into the phone. "Oh! I'm not disturbing anything am I? I asked sarcastically. "Well! Actually, if you had called a little earlier you may have" she responded with a sarcastic reply.

"So how far away are you?" I informed Judy that I was half an hour away when I was really ten minutes up the road. "Why! Is he still there? I asked knowing full well that he was. "Ummm! Yeah! But he will be leaving soon when I tell him that you're on your way home" "Ok! I'll be home soon." Heading back to my car I wondered if she found it strange that I did not question her about any sexual playing that may have gone on. I slowly drove back home and parked a few houses down from own house; I could just make out his car in the driveway and the lights inside in the house. I sat in the car listening to the radio as I waited patiently for Judy's lover to leave. I was very tempted to sneak back to the house to see if they were having one last quickie before he left, but I knew that would be taking a big risk and decided against it. If anything was happing, I'm sure Judy will let me know in full details. Which made me think of my next dilemma, Should I tell Judy about her husband being a peeping tom or should I just let her tell me the details and act surprised and excited as I usually do. I think I'll play it by ear and see where it leads.

Ten minutes later I sat up abruptly as I saw two figures standing under the porch light at the front door of the house. I sank down into the seat hoping that Judy wouldn't notice my car parked suspiciously on the side of the road. I watched on, as they both scanned the street to ensure there were no onlookers before holding each other close in a big embrace, their lips met for only a moment before Emmanuel made his way to his car. He backed out of the driveway, waved Judy goodbye and sped down the road passing me on the way without realising he had just passed his lovers husband. Judy scanned the street once more before heading back into the house. I waited for another ten minutes before eagerly driving into my driveway.

Judy was in the kitchen making herself a cup of coffee when I entered the house. As I walked into the kitchen Judy turned and smiled like she had just done something naughty. She was now naked except for her see through white negligee that hung loose over her shoulders. Forgetting about her coffee she wrapped her arms around my neck for support as she jumped up to wrap her long legs around my waist, I reached out and took hold of her smooth ass cheeks to hold her up as she buried her face into the neck. She must have taken a quick shower, her skin smelled fresh and I could feel the dampness in her hair as it brushed against my face. "I gather you missed me while I was gone?" "Mmmm! I always miss you when you're gone for too long" she breathed into my neck.

I sat Judy on the edge of the kitchen bench and kissed her neck and shoulders, she responded pushing the heel of her feet into my back pulling me closer. "So what did you get up to?" I asked, to see how she would respond. "Well! We had a few drinks while we listened to music and talked." She answered playfully. "And that's all? I responded playing her game. I couldn't hold back. I had to tell her. "Baby! I have something to tell you!" "Oh! Like what?" "You have to promise not to get upset" Judy pulled away from me and stared into my eyes with a crooked grin. "What did you get up to tonight?" she asked with a curious frown. "Umm! Well! What if I told you that I didn't go out with the guys tonight?" "So who did you go out with then?" she snapped back. "I didn't go anywhere!" "What are you talking about?" The tone of her voice changed, she was beginning to get impatient with my silly games.

"Ok! I didn't go anywhere because I was out side watching you with Emmanuel the entire time." Her eyes widened and her mouth opened into a big O with a half surprised, half-shocked look on her face. "You saw everything?" Were the only words she could muster. "Ummm! Yeah! "I don't believe you" she blurted out smiling like she had caught on to my silly game.

I went on to tell Judy about the entire night. Starting from when I had first planned what I was going to do, to how I positioned the curtains and how I watched from outside the window as her and Emmanuel fucked each other on the sofa. Judy was shocked at first but soon excitement set in to know that she was being watched by her loving husband without her knowing, while she fucked another man in our own house.

While I told her the details of my voyeuristic interlude I caressed her body, paying special attention to her breasts and nipples. I occasionally reached down between her parted thighs to rub and finger her pussy. By the end on my confession she was soaking wet and ready to fuck. The shock had passed and her lust for her second fuck of the night had set in.

Judy hopped down from the kitchen bench to kneel on the tiled floor at my feet; she looked up at me with her large brown eyes as she gave the bulge in my jeans a gentle squeeze. She slowly unzipped me, never taking her eyes away from mine. My jeans were pulled down together with my shorts causing my raging hard on to spring free. She gracefully untied my shoelaces and slipped the shoes from my feet then the socks. I stepped out of my jeans and stood there naked from the waist down.

Judy's began to fondle my balls with her left hand while the other caressed the length of my cock. Goose bumps rose over my skin as I felt her warm breath on my balls, then her wet tongue gliding over the loose skin and up the length of my cock. It twitched from the soft touch as it slid just under the head and stopped to lick away the ProComm oozing from the little hole. With one swift motion my cock disappeared into her mouth, I felt the pressure around my shaft as she sucked her cheeks in and slid her lips up and down the length. I looked down at her remembering how she had done the same to her Latin lover not so long ago.

Judy licked and sucked my cock until I was almost ready to blow my load, I wanted to cum but not from her soft mouth, I wanted to release it deep inside her. I helped Judy to her feet and wrapped my arms around her waist lifting her of her feet. I carried her to the kitchen table and sat her on the edge and stood between her thighs with my cock inched away from the opening of her pussy. Making sure the table was clear I slowly lowered her onto her back. I leant forward to cup her breasts in each hand and squeezed them then licked and sucked the erect nipples, Judy arched her back and let out a soft moan as I gently bit her left nipple.

I slid my hands to her slim waist and kissed her chest down to her belly, I licked around her naval and traced my way down to her inner thighs with the tip of my tongue. As I breathed in I could smell the sweet aroma of her luscious pussy. I licked away at her pussy as I imagined Emmanuel's cock had been inside her earlier. "I hope she washed his cum from her pussy!" I thought to myself. Judy began to writhe around and moan out load as I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and over her engorged clit. I took her love button between my lips and sucked hard causing her to arch her back and place her hand on my head pushing my face into her wet cunt. Judy suddenly let out a cry of pleasure as she came hard and covered my chin with her flooding juices. She held my head firmly in place between her thighs as her orgasm slowly subsided.