My Wife Being Fucked By...Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Judy lay sprawled out over the kitchen table I stood between her parted legs and rubbed my cock head up and down her slit covering the head with her juices. I took her by the ankles and placed them on my shoulders as I slowly pushed forward easing my cock into her until my pubic hair tickled her pussy lips. I began my slow strokes as I watched my cock sliding in and out covered with her cream. Judy moaned out loud as I sped up my strokes, my balls slapping her ass cheeks with every thrust. Her body shook with every pounding that I gave her, she held on to the edge of the table for support as her body stiffened and she rode through another orgasm. I followed soon after as I lunged forward driving my rigid cock deep within her soaked pussy, my cock pulsated within her gushing forth streams of cum over her pelvic walls.

I slumped over her, our sweaty bodies heaving with our heavy breathing. I held her around the waist kissing her flat belly as my cock grew limp inside the warmth of her pussy. We stayed in that same position for a while as we got our breath and strength back. I felt my cock slip from her pussy as I lifted her off the table, I carried to our bedroom and gently placed her on the bed. We got under the covers and held each other close as we both fell asleep in each other arms. As I dozed off into a deep sleep I thought of how lucky I was to have such a sexy and loving wife. What more could a man ask for.

We played our sex games for another year or so, attending parties and meeting up with other couples. Judy and Melissa went out a few times, sometimes they would meet guys or just spending time together doing girlie things. Unfortunately! Dreams sometimes come to an abrupt end. My marriage to Judy ended three years later due to other circumstances. It had nothing to do with our sex life or because of other men or women coming into our lives. It was more complicated and unforeseen. I'm happy to say that I'm now involved with another lovely and very sexy lady. We are currently planning our wedding day for the very near future.

I will always remember the great times Judy and I had. Not only the sexual times but also the friendship and the openness we had during our marriage. I still miss her and she will always have a spot in my heart, it took me a long time to get over the break up, but we must move on with the rest of our lives and try not to dwell on times past. I still see her when I pick up the boys for our time together. And to this day my heart still beats through my chest when I catch her eyes with mine.