My Wife Buys Me A...

Story Info
A shopping trip in Amsterdam presents a sexy surprise.
2k words
4.34
40.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RikNik
RikNik
40 Followers

Strictly speaking, it was too cold outside for window shopping. And, frankly, if we were shopping for something different, I would have protested and dragged my wife back to the hotel. But, since we were in the red-light district in Amsterdam, I was okay with it.

I had seen streetwalkers in various cities in America but the situation in Amsterdam is surreal. Women in red-light-lined windows, wearing hardly anything at all, ready for instant purchase, presumably with a bed right behind the window.

My wife, probably getting cold and ready to head back to our hotel, turned to me and said, "Honey, how would you like a blowjob?"

I laughed; her playful way of suggesting that we head back to the hotel.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Honey," I started to explain, "If you are getting cold you don't need to bribe me with a blowjob."

"So you don't want one?"

"Of course I do," I said, smiling, "Lets head back."

"Sure, right after you get your blow job." she said, playfully.

"Excuse me?" Now I was confused.

"From which one?"

I was dumbstruck, "What?"

"Which of these women do you want to suck your cock tonight?"

"You're bluffing," I said, with a glimmer of excitement in my belly.

"Am I?"

"Okay, then," I decided to call her bluff, "The one we saw about 10 minutes ago."

"The one with the red bra and panties?" she asked. Somehow she knew which one had caught my eye!

"Yeah." I confirmed, cockily.

"Okay," she said, grabbing me by the hand and turning us around.

She is really taking this thing far, I thought to myself as we walked back toward the girl I picked. A few more steps and there we were, standing in front of the window we were looking for.

A gorgeous woman in red underwear smiled out at us. She had an amazing figure; not too skinny but certainly not fat, either. She had magnificent breasts; round, big (at least D) and tanned. Her legs were smooth, long and stunning. And she had ful, beautiful lips. But there was also something else about her: So many of the women we saw seemed distracted or distant. Not this one, she had a playful light in her eye and looked like she was enjoying having people watch her in the window.

My wife turned to look at me and I wondered to my self, How far will she take this? I mean, I knew what she was up to. She was doing this to turn me on and then she would fuck (or suck) the life out of me when we got to the hotel. And I was looking forward to it.

"Lets do it," she said, and she reached forward for the door. The woman smiled a opened it for her and I stepped forward to join her. My wife was talking to her; I couldn't quite hear. I suddenly realized that I never wanted to play poker with my wife. She is bluffing me and pushing it to the wall of acceptability. What were they talking about? How was she going to get out of this now?

And so I played along; if I backed down now I would never hear the end of it. I could see it clearly, for years she would say, "Well, I tried to buy you a blow job once and you chickened out." I couldn't have that; I would have to call her bluff.

And then it went too far. My wife stepped through the open door, into the little room and waved for me to follow her. The woman, even more gorgeous up close, leaned past me (rubbing one of her amazing tits against my arm) and pulled the curtain across the window.

"Honey, this is Katrina from Latvia and she is about to give you an amazing blowjob."

Katrina smiled, confirming that what my wife said was true. I was frozen in place and couldn't think clearly.

"Take off your pants," my wife commanded.

C'mon, she has to be bluffing. I can't back down now.

"Okay," I said, with a slightly daring accent, "I will."

And I did. She didn't stop me or react at all. So I took off my jacket and shirt, too. Now I was standing there, in my tent-shaped underpants, feeling very vulnerable.

And then it happened; my wife took off her jacket and then she pulled her sweater up over her head, releasing her gorgeous tits. She then sat down on the bed and motioned me over. She pulled my underpants off and made me take off my shirt. She then guided me to sit between her legs and lie back, resting my head on her chest.

It is worth a mention that, by his point—the point where I am lying, naked, against my wife's chest with her tits on either side of my head—that my cock was almost painfully hard.

The woman reached behind herself and unclipped her bra; it sprung forward as her boobs burst free. They were even more amazing without the bra; defying gravity and her hard nipples pointed straight ahead, right at me.

She walked toward us, climbed onto the bed on all fours and moved up the bed, toward my cock. I couldn't believe it. She kept moving up the bed, lowering herself down so that her tits brushed up my knees and thighs, across my cock and her face came right up to mine and then she turned, pushed past my face and licked my wife's right nipple. She pulled it into her mouth and I heard my wife moan; perhaps she was getting more than she bargained for.

The woman then released her nipple and moved over to my wife's left nipple, brushing her lips over mine. She then sucked and bit it, lightly. My wife's body stiffened and she moaned some more. I might have imagined it, but I was quite sure I could feel heat radiating up into my lower back from my wife's pussy; she was getting really turned on.

The woman then lowered herself back down, brushing her tits — and pausing briefly to swing them gently — over my cock. Then she moved further down, her hair brushing across my chest and belly. And then, and I have to say that my memory starts getting a bit foggy here, I could feel her hot breath on my cock and I suddenly thought, she had better put a condom on me first but somehow couldn't say it. I was sure my wife would, anyway.

As she breathed hot air onto my cock, she licked it lightly and my wife whispered in my ear, "Happy anniversary, baby. I thought I could surprise you by getting you your gift a week early."

I was shocked. She went on, "Also, this is not Katrina, this is Lisa."

"Lisa?" I asked, totally shocked. Lisa looked me right in the eyes, smiled with a gentled nod, and then took my bare cock straight into her mouth. In that moment there was only pleasure; nothing else mattered. Nothing else existed.

I had never met Lisa before but I had heard many stories about her. Lisa and my wife went to school together at the University of British Columbia in Canada. According to my wife—and outside of my ability to believe—the two of them used to 'hunt' for guys and then tag-team fuck them senseless. It was a game to them and they loved it. She had told me a number of stories; including one where Lisa seduced a guy and took him up to their apartment where my wife was hiding, naked, in the closet. Lisa started blowing the guy and, while he leaned back with his eyes rolled into his head, my wife snuck out and replaced Lisa on his cock. Lisa ducked down below the bed so when he looked up again he would only see my wife with his cock in her mouth. it was hilarious, they said, because at first he didn't even notice the different face! And then, when he did, this confused look came over his face which turned to shock when Lisa popped back up and started licking his balls. My wife told me that he came so hard that he covered them both in cum from lips to tits.

And now, I was that guy. They had, it turns out, set this up weeks ago. Lisa was already in Amsterdam for a conference so they rented a little red-light room and set the whole thing up. The amazing part was that I chose Lisa! Of all the woman we saw in the windows that night, I picked her which only added to the surprise I felt.

Lisa sucked my cock so wonderfully; very much like my wife. Since they had played together before they had probably learned many of the same techniques. I lay back, revelling in pleasure, my wife tits on either side of my face, my cock slowly going in and out of Lisa's warm mouth. My wife leaned forward, her long hair surrounding my face, and kissed me hard and deep. I don't know, to this day, how I didn't cum right that second.

My wife broke away from the kiss and said, "Make him cum Lisa, lets get the first one out of the way."

Lisa looked up, pre-cum hanging from her bottom lip, nodded and then lowered her head down onto my cock and taking every inch of it in... and then she started sucking in earnest. She created the most amazing rhythm and my world reduced down to only one thing; pleasure.

I reached down and grabbed her right tit as the pleasure started to tighten in my balls. Her breast in my hand only added to my mounting pleasure; it was firm and, yet, soft. Her nipple was as hard as a diamond.

And then it started. Not the orgasm, but the phase right before; I had passed the point of no return. I wondered if I should warn her but having heard so many stories about guys cumming in both of their mouths, all over their tits and even on their faces, I figured I could just let it happen. And then she stopped.

She stopped the in-and-out movement and lightly flicked her tong on that spot just at the head of my cock. Each flick of her tongue set off an explosion of pleasure and a firework display in my head. Each flick set off more pleasure than the last...

Another flick. And another. And then she pressed her tongue into the spot and moved it very slowly; barely at all. And there I was, at the very edge of release and she held me there. The orgasm feeling had started but it was building so slowly with such little movement from her tongue. My balls tightened so hard that it hurt, nicely. My wife leaned forward, pinched my nipples, just the right amount, and whispered in my ear, "Cum baby. Cum now. Spurt on her face right now so that we can both fuck you hard all night long."

The first stream of cum blasted out of my cock and hit her right on the top lip, slashing everywhere. I had never cum so hard in my life. The pleasure was overwhelming and stream after stream of my cum spurted out into her mouth, onto her lips; she swallowed what she could but, in the end, as the last few waves of pleasure rocked my body, she had cum dripping from her lips and all over her tits.

It was over, except that it wasn't. Shockwaves kept passing through my body and my cock kept twitching. She lowered her head down, and took my still very hard cock gently into her mouth and sucked it clean. My wife, meanwhile, kissed me passionately, our tongues probing and dancing with each other.

They let me lie there for a while, Lisa gently rubbing my feet and my wife massaging my face, shoulders and chest. It was heaven; I would do anything in the world to experience that feeling again; I felt like a god.

After about 20 minutes of gentle brushing and post orgasmic massage, my wife told me to get dressed so that the three of us could grab some dinner at Memories of India and then head back to our hotel room for, she said, "a fucking I would never forget."

RikNik
RikNik
40 Followers