My Wife Caught Me Cross Dressing Pt. 06

Story Info
Caught by wife crossdressing saved our marriage.
2.3k words
4.36
21.5k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove out of their secret beach hideaway, just after midday, they had spent the morning, naked but there had been no sexual activities but had spent the time sunbathing and enjoying the freedom of being without clothing. Not to say they didn't enjoy viewing their friend's naked bodies, which was evident on Michelle and Rhonda as both their cocks were hard the entire time.

The trip home was uneventful and very quiet as Michelle and Jane spent the drive on engrossed in their phones, both had chosen to travel in the rear seats, and Rhonda wondered if she had upset them in some way.

When Rhonda pulled into the driveway, she couldn't but marvel of how lovely Jane's and Michelle's home was. Set in the middle of a one-acre block, their neighbours all on similar blocks, Rhonda could not remember when she had ever heard any noise from them and had hardly ever seen any neighbours. The front garden was open plan with a horseshoe driveway, with a small offshoot to the double garage attached to the house. The rear garden was completely enclose with 6 foot high colour bond fence with a thick hedge growing against it neatly trimmed perfectly straight, to take the privacy to 10 feet, The house as you will now by know was two stories, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one of which was a wet room with power shower, all on the upper level. The ground floor had a large lounge, dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar, laundry room, W.C., and a small office in what had probably been a cloakroom. The kitchen had a door to the rear garden, and the dining room had double sliding doors opening onto a paved area that covered the entire width of the house. I was a very nice house, especially for two people who if they wanted could avoid each other for weeks.

By the time Rhonda got out the others had virtually unloaded everything, so Rhonda had collected the few things remaining and went in to join the others. She found them in the kitchen as soon as it was ready waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. A fresh mug of coffee in her hand Rhonda sat at the breakfast bar. Michelle and Jane thanked Rhonda for their fantastic trip and told Rhonda "We have a thank you surprise for you."

"You probably wondered why we were so quiet driving home," Jane said, "Well Michelle and I where contacting T-gurls that Michelle knows and invited them here tonight for a party."

Michelle took over "Yes, and eight gurls have said they will come and several others have said they will try and make it."

"We have told them, the dress code is very sexy" Jane added, "Also no guys."

"Well sounds like fun" Rhonda replied

"Well, I am of Safeway and BWS. Won't be long" with that Jane got up and left them.

Michelle then told Rhonda "Jane told me to tell you to help yourself to anything you want from her cupboards, creams, lotions, makeup, clothes, absolutely anything."

"Well thank you. So what time is the party starting?" Rhonda asked

"We said 8 pm, but if gurls want to dress here, they can come at 7 pm and use my office."

"Sounds like you have it all worked out, Michelle."

"Not much is down to me. Jane did most of the work and even contacted Leanne who is going to manage the door, Jane is doing nibbles. I get to dress and play the maid" Michelle added smiling.

"So I suppose that just leaves me to dress like a sex goddess and look beautiful," Rhonda said

"You are a sex goddess, and you are beautiful," Michelle said blushing

"Thank you, Michelle, but I had better get started as it takes a lot of effort and time these days."

"I will run a bath for you Rhonda" and went upstairs. Michelle returned after 5 minutes, saying "Your bath awaits Mistress."

Rhonda thanked her and went upstairs, quickly stripped off and slid into the deep bath that felt luxuries with lots of bubbles that smelt heavenly. While wallowing in the tub, Rhonda carefully shaved her legs, body and anywhere else that hair grows. Finally happy with the result, she got out and towelled herself dry with warm, soft towels. She had heard Jane come back as she was getting out of the bath and was surprised when the door opened, and Jane walked in.

"I will do your make up for you. I know just the look for tonight. You finish here, and I will get everything ready" with that Jane was gone, shutting the door behind her. So Rhonda rubbed moisturiser all over and went to find out what Jane planned for her. Jane had picked out from Rhonda's stuff that Michelle always unpacked and hung in the spare room wardrobe and had neatly stored in the four draws above a shoe rack, so it had been easy for Jane to look through. Jane was waiting sat at the dresser in the spare room. Laid out on the bed was a wet look steel boned corset with suspenders, black fishnet stockings, black lace G-string, black shiny PVC dress with see-through sleeves and PVC cuffs. It laced up at the font and if it was laced up at its tightest was still very revealing, finished off with knee-high shiny black PVC boots laced up at the front with chrome hooks, they also had a full-length zip on the inner side.

When dressed Rhonda sat on the bed as Jane did her makeup, it seemed to take forever as Jane fussed over Rhonda's appearance, but she had become used to Jane's need for perfection. As Jane moved back and said "finished." What Rhonda saw reflected in the mirror a stunning version of a dominatrix, dark, thick eyeliner with thick cat's eyes shaped to a perfect point, black eye shadow with white shadow top and bottom, which made Rhonda's eye's look enormous, bright red blusher and blood red lipstick with black lip pencil increasing the size of her lips. Rhonda thanked her and told her she was pleased with the result. Jane dismissed her with a wave of the hand, saying "know bugger off and let the second bitch work on herself"

Rhonda left and went downstairs to see what Michelle was up to and see if she could help. Michelle was busy in the kitchen putting mini sausage rolls and pizzas on trays ready to be heated. Michelle was already dressed in her pink maid's outfit and sex toy makeup when the doorbell rang "That will be Leanne. Let her in please sweetie" Rhonda did just that and saw dressed in a short black dress, black seamed stockings, black 5-inch heels and lots of makeup. "Looking very nice Leanne."

"Thank you, Rhonda, so do you, sweetie. The poisoned dwarf scrubs up ok" it was a private joke between the two of them as Leanne was a generic woman, very short, who organised the local LGBT swingers parties and a lovely person. Rhonda quickly showed her around before finishing in the kitchen with Michelle. Just the Jane walked in looking virtually the same as Rhonda who quickly introduced her to Leanne and said: "I will let Jane and Michelle fill in your curiosity" and left the room.

Jane and Michelle had explained their situation to Leanne because when she came in and sat beside Rhonda "That was nice of you Rhonda, and they both explained how it all came about, what a shame more couples can't work things out as well as those two."

"It sure is Leanne, but it takes two people that love each other that whatever happens they work out a solution, that works for them both and start open-minded," Rhonda told her

"And an understanding friend like you Rhonda" Leanne retorted as the doorbell rang

Leanne answered the door to two gurls that wanted to dress. She showed them into the office so they could get ready. When she returned, she said "There is one more gurl that needs to dress here, but she can't get here till 8.30. That gives you ample time to fill me in on the dirty, sexy bits they both glossed over. I will get us a drink, and you can tell all or do I need to get my thumb screws."

Leanne returned with two black Russians, so Rhonda told Leanne how it all started and how it had developed, all without Leanne resorting to torture. "Well I think they are fortunate, especially to have a friend that does not exploit the situation," Leanne said

"I think I am the lucky one, I get to fuck on a regular basis and with my best friend and his wife," Rhonda told her

The doorbell rang again at 8.15, and two T-gurls came in already dressed to kill, Michelle served them drinks with a curtsy and to the gurls that had arrived earlier to dress. Jane came in with two trays of nibbles and put some music on. Tgurls arrived in a steady stream, and by 9 o'clock Leanne said everyone was here know. 14 T-gurls in total plus Rhonda, Michelle, Jane and Leanne. Eighteen in total the makings of a great party. Michelle knew them all, so did Leanne, Rhonda knew most of them, and poor Jane only knew two, but you would never have known as she was circulating, chatting to everyone as she and Michelle offered nibbles and refilled drinks, groups were forming, the music was now slow so people where dancing, groping and kissing. It would not be long before things hotted up.

Jane came over and sat beside Rhonda and said: "They don't seem to be getting randy with each other."

"Give them time, when a few of them go upstairs it will start the ball rolling," Rhonda told her

"Come on then Rhonda, let us start the balls rolling."

So Rhonda and Jane stood up, Rhonda pulled Jane close and gave her a passionate kiss, then they walked upstairs, with Rhonda's hand up her skirt the whole way. They went into the master bedroom and the kingsize bed. They stood beside the bed while Jane slowly unlaced Rhonda's dress, she didn't remove it just opened it as she knelt in front and slowly eased Rhonda's cock clear of the G-string and started my licking the precum up that was leaking out. The entire time is looking up at Rhonda; then she started licking the shaft and ball sack, there were now three gurls watching, Rhonda waved them over. They gathered round, and Rhonda kissed each of them in turn, the gurls watched as Jane took the entire cock in her mouth and slowly worked it in and out as while doing this, reached up and started stroking two of the gurls, Rhonda stroked the spare cock. After a while, Jane stopped sucking and said: "I will leave you for a moment, while I check on Michelle, while I am gone enjoy these lovely ladies" with that she got off her knees and left.

So Rhonda enjoyed sucking and being sucked with the three gurls, and when Jane returned, Rhonda was enjoying one gurl riding cowgirl while alternating between two rather massive cut cocks. Without interrupting Rhonda's enjoyment, Jane informed her Michelle was being spit roasted next door, at that moment the gurl riding Rhonda's cock spurted all over Jane and Rhonda, which probably tipped the other gurls over the edge, spurting cum over Rhonda's face. After the gurl dismounted, Jane started licking all cum from Rhonda's face, and Rhonda eagerly repaid the favour and removed all cum from Jane's face and breasts.

After exchanging cum filled kisses, Jane and Rhonda went through the house viewing the various acts of sexual activity and debauchery happening. Caligula would have been proud of the impromptu party that Jane and Michelle had organised. They found Michelle in the kitchen with Leanne, cleaning up. Jane smiled and asked "Did you enjoy yourself Michelle" as she gave her a passionate kiss.

"Yes I did, thank you."

Jane's response was "I can taste and see you have been enjoying yourself, you taste of cum, and I think you might have a hard time getting all those stains out of your pretty outfit."

Leanne jumped in, saying "I think some of your guests are ready to leave."

All four of them went out to say their goodbyes, which they did, receiving hugs, kisses and comments on how fantastic a party it had been. Leanne quickly went around the house and told them they had all left and she was leaving as well. Once again hugs, kisses and thanks were given to Leanne and Michelle gave her $100 for her trouble and quashed her claims she didn't want any money "You travelled the farther than anyone, so call it fuel money."

Leanne knew she would have to accept, and with a final hug and kiss, the two left. With just the three of them remaining, Jane and Rhonda collapsed onto the couch, shortly joined by Michelle who brought a bottle of wine and three glasses. They all sat together, drinking their wine in silence and it didn't take long before they had finished the alcohol. Michelle suggested that perhaps they should all go to bed, a suggestion that was readily accepted by them all. As they started to go upstairs, Jane stopped and said: "You go ahead, I will be there in two seconds."

Rhonda and Michelle both collapsed on the bed without removing any clothing; Jane came in two minutes later carrying a bottle of champagne and three flutes. Jane popped the champagne, and the cork made a nice dent dead centre in the ceiling above the bed. Handed brimming glasses outraised her glass, saying "Here's to T-gurls, sex, marriage and especially to consensual adultery. Cheers gurls" They all linked arms and drank. "Tonight I want to be fucked by my wonderful sissy husband, while his T-gurl best friend is fucking my sissy husband.

So that's just what they did until Rhonda and Michelle had filled the offered orifices with hot cum and Jane had squirted her orgasm into the sheets, afterwards collapsing together, cuddled up and fell it exhausted sleep.