My Wife Ch. 03: The Gangbang

Story Info
She tells hubby she wants to be gang-banged.
2k words
4.29
182.7k
46

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
334 Followers

Friday finally came. Tami called me around noon to tell me she was going home early, she was unable to concentrate on work, her mind was only on what was going to happen that night, and she wanted to be well rested.

I, too, was having difficulty concentrating; the thought of my once chaste wife spreading her legs for a group of horny college boys kept me hard in eager anticipation.

When I arrived home I found her in the guest bedroom. She had pulled all the bedding off the queen sized bed except the top sheet and two pillows.

"Well I guess this is where you want your gang bang to take place?" I said with a lusty tone of voice and a smirk on my face.

Tami blushed. "Are you sure you don't mind? You're not going to think bad of me after I do this are you?"

I shook my head back and forth as I walked toward her, taking her into my arms I hugged her, told her I loved her and that her enjoying the sexual attention of a group of college boys wouldn't change that. We kissed and Tami hurried out of the room and into the shower.

About seven the boys arrived, all eight of them. When they all walked in Tami's expression started out in eager anticipation and then as the boys sat down in the family room I could see a worried look cross her face.

Then she grabbed me and whispered in my ear, "how do I handle that many?"

"Relax, Tami, you'll do just fine. Do what comes natural and what excites you at the moment." Reassured she walked into the room to greet and begin entertaining her young studs.

Just before Steve and I went into the kitchen for the beer and chips, I flipped on the VCR so the guys could see the film Steve shot of Tami and me. As she danced and stripped in the film the guys shouted and whistled their approval and excitement. Tami was blushing as she tried to visit with each young man as they watched her on the TV.

For the occasion she wore a black silky top with buttons up the front. Her firm tits looked inviting as her erect nipples, not concealed by a bra, pushed through the thin material. She also wore a short flimsy red skirt, her black shear French cut panties and a pair of black pumps. My sweet Tami looked positively sluttish and the boys were eyeing her with increased anticipation of what they were there for.

Everyone had a beer in hand. Tami was standing in the middle of the room bantering back and forth with her room full of eager studs. As she became more comfortable with the situation, she began walking around the room, approaching each young man giving him a warm welcome kiss. Of course they would stroke her legs, fondle her tits, and flip her skirt up. At first she acted a little embarrassed and told them they where naughty.

Then I watched her walk to the center of the room; where she put her finger to her lips to make every one quiet, then she turned about giving each young stud a naughty I am about to do something you'll like look. Then I watched as she slowly bent over grabbed her angles and gave the guys a great view of her tight little ass. Boy did those guys ever holler when she did that.

"Come on baby, wiggle that tight little ass." another yelled. "Oh, baby, what a fucking great ass."

My wife straighten up and told me to put some music on. Once the music started she began dancing. Slowly I watched as she unbuttoned her blouse exposing her tits to the room full of horny young studs. Then her skirt was off and she was dancing in just her pumps and panties. I stood there with equal lust in my eyes, as my wife lost herself in a wanton sluttish display of her feminine charms.

"Spread' em, baby, spread' em." Came a lewd chorus. Then I watched as Tami sat down in the middle of the room, leaned make on her elbows, and held her legs high and wide opened. She opened and closed them as the guys shifted around so they could see her vulgar display. I thought from their wild cheering, they were just going to pounce upon her and ravage her. But, they where gentlemen as well as lust filled studs. This was Tami's show; Tami's gangbang to come and they waited for her to signal them her readiness.

Now standing in front of them she shyly covered her tits and turned her back to them. Then we all watched her walk slowly from the room, her ass cheeks seductively wiggling as she walked in her black pumps. Upon reaching the doorway leading to the guestroom; she turned and with just her finger and a saucy naughty look she beckon us all to follow her.

Quickly, the boys stood stripped themselves naked and quietly, but, quickly they walked toward the guestroom. I watched and filmed the horny hoard, their hard cocks swinging back and forth as they walked. When I got to the guestroom the boys were standing around the bed, where my nude wife knelt starring at the eight hard cocks pointing right at her.

Tami giggled nervously. "All these cocks for me?" She asked as she reached out gently to touch each one, making them slowly swing back and forth.

"Yeah, baby, they're all for you." One of them answered as they all hungrily laughed.

My wife looked like a child, in a candy store, who was just told she could have all the candy she could take. Then, I watched as she crawled around the bed, making a close inspection of the variety of cocks she had to use and enjoy. There were a couple big ones, at least nine inches. There were a couple of thick ones, two uncircumcised, a black one and one average sized.

Then it began. I watched as Tami took the first cock between her lips. It was the black guys cock. I was fascinated by the contrast of color and I was eager to see the young black man fill her pussy with his big black dick. Next, she turned her attention to an uncircumcised cock. I watched her study it and play with the foreskin. Pulling it back and watching it recover the tip of the young man's cock again. Then I watch as she sucked him.

Once she tasted each cock she invited the black kid to mount her from behind. As he got behind her, Tami turned around grabbed his cock jacked him roughly, and told him she wanted him to fuck her like a bitch. The black kid smiled wickedly at her and told her he understood what she wanted. Every one watched as he guided his large black fuck tool to my wife's cunt. Then with a swift thrust, a gasp from my wife he filled her to the hilt. "Oh, yeah, that's it. Fuck me like a bitch, give it to me, fuck me hard!"

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as the black kid's body slapped up against my wife's tight white ass. My wife looked up at one of the young men and motioned for him to come and fill her mouth with his cock. Now, she was getting it from both ends. (Just like the porno film.)

The black kid pulled out, not wanting to cum too soon. After all they all knew from watching gang bang films that a gang bang ends with everyone cuming in the gang bang sluts mouth.

Another boy lay down between her legs, reaching up; he grabbed her ass and pulled her wet cunt to his mouth. After a while another stud took the place of the one in her mouth and another slipped his cock into her cunt while the one boy kept licking her clit.

Suddenly, she let out an orgasmic moan. The boy licking her clit got her off. Then the boy filling her cunt with his big nine-inch pole fucked her hard till she came again.

The next college stud rolled her unto her back. He pushed her legs back and apart lowered his mouth to her cunt for a minute of licking pleasure. Then my wife cried out in pleading fashion for him to enter her, which he gladly did.

I watched, my cock throbbing, as three more males, in turn, climbed between my wife's spread legs. What a sight! Eight naked men surrounding the bed, with my naked wife lying on her back, her feet dancing in the air as they took turns pleasuring themselves with her fuck hole. She moaned in pleasure as each male took his turn.

Now, they all were eager for release. Tami was still on her back. She had one of the thick cocks in her cunt and a stud kneeling on each side of her head so she could suck them in alternating fashion. Still two other studs, at my prompting, were busy licking and massaging her feet. My wife loves her feet to be licked and massaged. I particularly like for her to place the soles of her feet in my face as I fuck her.

Now, they all were talking about their need to cum. My wife knew what they wanted and expected so she started telling them she wanted them all to cum in her mouth so she could taste their sperm.

Well, they needed little encouragement. One by one they knelt along side my wife's face, above her head or they straddled her chest and jacked off into her mouth. When it was over my wife was covered with their hot male spunk. It glisten on her checks, neck and tits. It filled her mouth and pearlescent droplets clung to her tossed tangled hair.

Now, her lusty male playmates stood about the bed with soft, limp satisfied cocks. It was my turn now. My wife held her head up and looked at my hard-unsatisfied cock.

"Put it right in her, honey, put it right into your slut wife's cunt." I watched her pull her legs back and apart for me. The boys all cheered for me to get my piece of ass. I got between her wide stretched legs, positioned my cock between her well-used cunt lips and with a quick thrust I filled her.

Holding her hips firmly I pulled her so my cock penetrated her fully, till the tip was pressing into her womb. Then I began humping her till she screamed in delight, before I knew it her legs were flat upon the bed, she reached up and pulled me down upon her cum drenched tits and kissed me. She was so hot and wanton as I continued fucking her. At last I filled her full of cum.

As I withdrew from her fuck hole and got up, she rose up and was leaning on one elbow. I know she thought it was over, but these were horny young studs and no sooner was I done another stud was crawling up on the bed saying he wanted some sloppy seconds. Then they all started chanting, "sloppy seconds, sloppy seconds, we all want sloppy seconds."

My wife looked over at me, smiled, and let the young man fill her cum soaked cunt till he released his own potent load of sperm into her. One by one her cunt was filled with the cocks of young studs, until she had their white cum frothing about her cunt and thighs.

When the evening ended my wife hugged me and thanked me for letting her fulfill her fantasy. I told her I was open to helping her with all her fantasies; she told me she would likewise help fulfill mine.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
334 Followers