My Wife Ch. 04: Whore Fantasy

Story Info
Wife fulfills husband's fantasy - & hers.
1.4k words
4.31
135.3k
41

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers

The door opened and in walked my wife with a stranger she had just picked up in the hotel bar. To my surprised I watched as he handed her money. My wife was actually whoring her body. What a fucking surprise twist she added for my viewing pleasure. She knew I was standing on the balcony, peering through a small opening in the drapes made for the occasion. We were on vacation hundreds of miles from home. Since her erotic awakening she was always willing and eager to act on sexual fantasies. My wife agreed to let me watch her pick up a stranger, bring him back to our room, and fuck him. Unknown to me, my wife had a secret fantasy, too!

When she was in college she knew her roommate was paying her way turning "tricks." Many times she was offered the opportunity, but she was a virgin and scared. Still, she often wondered what it would be like to be paid for doing something so pleasurable. Tonight, she was fulfilling two fantasies, hers and mine.

She slowly striped for her "trick" her clothes sensually removed piece by piece. Standing nude in front of her "john", I watched as she dropped to her knees. Clinging to his belt, her back arched she looked up at him with a wanton expression that said, I need to, I want to, suck your cock. Quickly, she unfastened the man's pants freeing his hard ready cock.

Her hands gently fondled his cock and balls, then she kissed the tip of his cock moistening her lips with his pre-cum. She curled her tongue around the swollen head several times causing him to squirm and his knees to buckle. She giggled in delight to the affect she was having on this man.

"Suck it, bitch, suck it!" The stranger gasped in delight to the oral talents my whoring wife was applying to his cock. My wife took the shaft of his cock in her hands, looked up at him wantonly, licked her lips, seductively, and then she guided his cock between her lips into her mouth. I watched as my sweet wife vigorously sucked this guy for ten minutes. Then with a nasty slurping sound she pulled her mouth off his cock, stood, took him by the hand and led him toward the bed.

As she crawled across the bed the man quickly removed his clothes. My wife was now on her back, her legs uplifted and spread wide. She held them open and back with her arms as she used her fingers to pull her cunt lips apart, giving this guy a great view of her fuck hole.

"Ready to put that big pole of yours in my cunt?" My wife asked him with the most slutty expression I every saw on any woman. He wasted no time. The stranger crawled up on the bed, positioned himself between my wife's spread legs, rubbed the head of his cock between her waiting cunt lips. He was a thrust of his hips away from filling her cunt.

My view was perfect. As he penetrated my wife I could see his cock disappear into her. His hairy balls resting on her ass. Once he filled her completely, she wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles. She was enjoying this as much as her paying partner.

This guy knew how to pace himself. He wasn't the type to blow his wad quickly; he was going to get his monies worth from my wife. He fucked her hard on her back with her feet dancing wildly above him. Then he rolled on to his back so she could ride him, and ride him she did! With her hands on his chest, her head back, eyes closed, she began to thrust her hips in a rapid vigorous forward motion with out rising up on the cock she was so deeply impaled on.

Beads of sweat formed on her back as she fucked him non-stop for ten minutes. As she climaxed she fell upon his chest, her legs straightened along his. Then I watch as she began humping her ass up and down, grinding her clit against his pubic bone bringing herself to another screaming orgasm.

Laying motionless for a couple of minutes, she again straddled the man's body. With her left tit in his mouth, and his hands gripping her ass, he thrusted up into her wet hole. After several minutes he ordered my wife to get up on her hands and knees.

This stranger was certainly getting his money's worth. Mounting my wife like a bitch in heat, he began humping her, filling the room with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Finally, his orgasm began to approach. Sweat poured off him, his breathing was fast and heavy, then with a room-filling groan of carnal lust, I watched as he slammed tightly against my wife's ass and from his groans of pleasure I knew he was filling her cunt full of cum.

Exhausted, he fell upon my wife's back, forcing her down onto the bed. Slowly, he rolled his ass, savoring the after glow of his orgasm, occasionally; his whole body would shutter. Then, he rolled over on his side pulling my wife with him. Now, they were lying on the bed like two spoons together. I watched as he caressed her body enjoying every sensual curve his fingers could reach.

They lay there for several moments as his cock soften and slid out of her. As he got up to dress, my wife rolled off the bed and kneeled in front of him taking his flaccid cock in her mouth, so she could clean the sticky cum and cunt juice off. As she did, I could tell he was hardening again. At first, his entire flaccid cock was inside her mouth, before long she was gliding up and down on this guy's reharden cock. "Oh, baby, you are one hot fucking, whore!" The stranger told my wife as he gently held her head so he could fuck her mouth.

Then I heard him say, "Show me how deep you can take it, baby, show me how deep." I watch as he gently pushed his entire length (must of been seven or eight inches) into my wife's mouth.

She gagged a couple of times, as he forced his stiff fuck pole down her throat. She pulled off his cock, saliva frothed around her mouth, till it hung down off her chin. Their eyes meet, and I could see the same wanton look of lust she had earlier.

"OK, baby, you want to suck me off, don't you?" The man asked. My wife just nodded, gazing at his throbbing pole.

Grabbing, the back of her head he pulled her back; back to his waiting cock. Eagerly, she took his cock into her mouth, grasping his ass cheeks in her hands she began pulling her mouth down onto his cock, deeper and deeper till her throat was massaging the tip of his cock.

After a couple minutes of watching and enjoying my wife's cock sucking talents; the stranger held her head in his hands and began thrusting his hips. He was fucking my wife's mouth. Faster and harder he went, using my wife's mouth for his carnal pleasure. My wife was his whore, and her sweet sexy mouth was the instrument of his pleasure.

Several minutes past, I could hear the slurping sounds of my wife's mouth as she accommodated this man's thrusting cock. I could hear their moans; his were anomalistic as he frantically fucked her mouth. He repeatedly told my wife she was the hottest, nastiest whore he ever had, and that he wanted to cum in her mouth. After ten hard mouth fucking minutes he started groaning, he thrusted deep into my wife's mouth and came. He came so much that my wife's mouth could not hold it all. She pulled off his erupting pole, to keep from choking, and as she did cum gushed from her mouth, it rolled down her chin, cascading down splattering over her tits.

The stranger stood there jacking himself as cum continued to shoot out onto my wife's face, hair, and tits and into her open mouth. She just kneeled there, receiving the stranger's shower of cum. Once dressed, the stranger tipped her an extra twenty and left.

When I entered the room, the smell of sex was overwhelming. Quickly, I stripped. My wife was totally exhausted, but she knew I needed sexual release after watching her fuck and suck this stranger. So, like a good whore, she laid there, legs spread, so I could use her body for my pleasure, as the well paying stranger did.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers