My Wife Cheated, But I Liked It

Story Info
My wife cheats on me with a black co-worker.
2.2k words
4.22
104.3k
119
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers

I've always been the average guy. I'm into normal things like working out, watching TV, and drinking beer with my friends. That said, I was shown porn as a teenager and found myself into interracial cuckolding and even crossdressing before I had my first real girlfriend. After highschool I moved away from home and stopped the crossdressing but kept the porn habit. I had sex with several women before I met and married my wife.

My wife, Mary, and I have a 'normal' but very active sex life. One point of friction in our relationship is that I've been with several other women before we were together, and she always intended on waiting for marriage to have sex.

One day we were drinking and Mary said "I can't believe you've been with those women, and I waited for you. It's just not fair sometimes."

This hurt me and I told her "I was a different person then and didn't expect to find you."

-Fast forward to now-

Mary and I both have successful jobs, new cars, a house, and have been married for several years. Mary has to go to work a little earlier than I do as she works from 7-3 each day, while I have a normal 9-5.

Today is Good Friday so my boss let everyone leave a few hours early. I thought I would surprise Mary and come home early for some alone time and managed to make it home about 30 minutes before she usually gets home. I parked several houses down on the cul-de-sac and walked back to the house to ensure she wouldn't catch on.

I went to our bedroom and took a quick shower and put on some heart covered boxers she had given me for Valentine's day to months ago.

I was waiting on our bed when I heard the door open. And that's when I heard it. I heard a man's deep voice say something unintelligible and I heard Mary's familiar laugh along with the man's deep laugh.

Maybe someone was broken down and she offered our house phone? I told myself. I quickly discounted that because she could have simply offered her cell phone. While I was pondering this, I couldn't hear talking anymore, but I could hear footsteps on the hardwood, approaching our bedroom. That's when I stepped into our walk-in closet to wait and see what was really going on.

As the bedroom door opened, I could not see anyone yet but the sound of wet kissing became very evident. Then I saw him. I saw Mary's black co-worker, Mike, and he was carrying my wife across our bedroom towards our marital bed.

I felt a rush of emotions all at once. I wanted to stop them but something kept me in the closet, watching through the slightly ajar door. Mary had spoken of Mike before, and I had met him once at a Holiday party. Mary's desk was across the cubicle lane from Mike's and they sometimes worked on projects together. Mary's stories usually said things about how women in the office would show up at his desk and flirt with him. Mary told me she thought it was because he was very muscular and fit. Now it clicked. She wasn't just annoyed about the other women flirting, she was jealous.

Mary and Mike continued to make out on our bed and undress each other. Mary was down to her panties, and Mike his tight boxer briefs. She wasn't exaggerating when she said he was muscular and fit, he was JACKED. I could see a large lump in his boxer briefs and I instantly got both excited and nervous at the same time.

Mike was sucking on Mary's nipples, something that she always loved. Mary's head and back arched in obvious pleasure before Mike began to kiss his way up her neck.

Mike's bulge contacted her vagina through her panties and her eyes suddenly opened wide when she felt how large he was. I could see her hand shakily reach down to feel him further.

"I've never been with another man bedsides Jack." Mary told Mike between kisses, followed by, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Mike commanded, "take my boxers off so you can see what your feeling."

Mary did as she was told and slid them down his thighs, until the entirety of his semi-erect cock sprang out. Mary gasped in astonishment at the pure size of his big black cock. "All my college friends weren't lying when they talked about BBC." She said, as she began to stroke it with her hand.

Mike rolled onto his back on the bed and said in a deep commanding tone, "put it in your mouth and suck this cock until I'm ready to fuck your tight little pretty white pussy."

Mary's hand stopped moving and her mouth hung open as she stared at Mike. "I don't do that." She said, "I've never given oral sex before, and please don't talk to me like that."

"Bitch, we aren't in the office. I'm going to talk to you however I want, and if you want me to fuck that pretty pussy, you're GOING to SUCK, MY, BIG, BLACK, COCK." Mike said, raising his voice and annunciating each word.

Mary had always refused oral sex, both giving and receiving so I was shocked when she immediately put Mike's massive cock in her mouth and began to suck on his head while stroking his shaft. Mary was on her knees with her ass in the air towards me, still wearing her pink panties. I could see a wet spot right where her pussy is so I knew she was turned on.

After a few minutes, and Mike's cock growing even harder and larger with the blowjob, he told Mary, "roll on your back so I can get me some of this tight pussy you've been denying me all these years."

Mary again did as she was told and spread her legs for him. Mike pulled Mary's panties off and threw them toward the closet door I was hiding behind. They landed a few feet from me and I could see they were soaked. I've never seen Mary's panties so wet.

"Wait, you need to wear a condom, I'm not on the pill or anything," Mary said quickly.

"I don't have a condom with me," Mike replied with some irritation in his voice.

Mary hesitated for a minute before thinking of my condoms I keep in my nightstand and grabbing one.

Now I'm no small guy at 7 inches, but Mike was two or three times as thick as me and had to be at least 10 or 12 inches long.

"You want me to wear that shit, put it on my dick." Mike said with a smirk on his face.

Mary was trying to get the condom over the head when it split open. "Ugh," Mary said, "I guess you don't have to wear it if you promise to pull out before you cum?" She looked between his eyes and cock hungrily.

Mike positioned himself between her legs without replying and I could see his massive black cock bouncing near her pussy. Mike said, "I want you to put it in if you want it." Mary reached with her right hand to guide his cock into her but he pushed her hand away. "Use your left hand. I want to see that fancy wedding ring while you pull this big black cock into your married pussy." Mary did as she was told and cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he penetrated her.

"Fuuuuuck," Mike said as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper, "It feels like you're a damn virgin."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck." Mary said as she gripped the sheets on our bed. "You're soooo much bigger than Jack."

This seemed to really turn Mike on as he started pumping in and out of Mary's pussy much faster now.

After several minutes of Mary moaning in pleasure and cumming on Mike's cock no less than 5 times, Mike pulled out without warning. Mary gasped and whined, "nooo, put it back in." as she lifted her hips toward his cock.

Mike said, "flip over bitch, I'm about to prone-bone that pussy." Mary did as she was told and laid flat on her stomach with her ass and pussy slightly arched in the air, toward me. I could see she was stretched from the closet and she was soaking wet.

Mike entered her again and began pumping his big black cock into her even faster than before. At this point my boxers were off and I was stroking my cock as I watched this black man fuck my wife better than I had ever fucked any woman.

Mary stopped moaning long enough to say, "let me ride you."

Mike kept his pace but said, "ride what?"

Mary replied, "I want to ride your cock."

And Mike said, "no, say what you really want."

Mary let out a passionate scream and said, "let me ride your big black cock!" Who was this woman I was seeing? Surely, she couldn't be my wife.

Mike laid down on the bed and Mary straddled his large cock, reaching between her legs and grasping the thick shaft. She pulled the head toward her now gaping pussy and slowly lowered herself until the entire large black cock disappeared. Mary was in the cowgirl position and was facing towards the closet. For a second I thought she stared me right in the eyes, but she couldn't really see me could she?

Just as quickly as she looked, she looked away and closed her eyes. Mary's moans became louder as she continued to both gyrate her hips and lift herself off Mike's cock and slam back down to the hilt.

Mike said, "fuck this white pussy is good. I'm about to cum, where do you want it?"

Mary didn't immediately answer and in the empty pause after he asked, I heard my voice say, "cum in my wife's pussy with that big black cock." It was like my cock was controlling my voice, I couldn't believe I just said that!

I immediately started to shoot my cum all over the closet door and I heard both Mary and Mike start to laugh as Mary began fucking him harder until Mike let out a long groan and shot stream after stream of his black cum in my wife's unprotected pussy.

When Mary was finished riding him she said, "come on out Jack. We knew you were home when the alarm was off and your pants were on the floor. That's why we were laughing downstairs."

I pushed open the door and looked at my well fucked wife, the largest cock I'd ever seen still buried in her pussy. A look on her face suggesting she was completely satisfied.

Mary suddenly had tears in her eyes as she looked down at the floor at my feet. "I'm sorry, Jack. I've never cheated on you before. Trisha told me she had sex with Mike, and she was bragging about how big it was. I just couldn't stop thinking about it and I guess I finally gave in."

I didn't know what to say so I simply said, "why didn't you stop when you knew I was home?"

She thought for a second before replying, "by the time we got to the house I was just so horny and turned on it was like I was on drugs and couldn't stop myself. I needed him like I was in heat or something."

Mary climbed off of Mike just then and she gasped as he was no longer filling her once tight pussy. I watched as cum began to ooze out of her pussy.

"I think I'm okay with it." I said, shocking even myself.

Mike just sat on the bed with a smirk on his face watching our exchange.

"Lay back." I instructed her and she did as I said.

Something about seeing Mike's black cum in my wife's pussy had me already hard again. I walked over and climbed on the bed between Mary's legs and my cock easily slid into her now not-so-tight pussy. It used to grip my dick so tight and now I could barely feel her. I began to pump in and out of her used pussy and I could see Mike's cum all over my cock. It pushed me over the edge and I grunted as I came and my cum mixed with Mike's.

"No wonder she needed me, white boy. That was pathetic." Mike said with a smirk on his face.

Mary got off the bed and went into the bathroom and I followed her. We both began to clean ourselves up and I told her I wasn't mad at her. I even suggested we both participate next time and that made her smile a bit. When we left the bathroom, Mike was gone.

When Mary saw Mike on Monday, their working relationship was completely changed, and she said she couldn't resist his attempts anymore when he tried to get to to have sex in the office. But those are stories for another day.

THE END.

Jackb120
Jackb120
469 Followers