My Wife Cheats as I Watch by Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers

Then he looked at Brandie and said, "Brandie, what's it gonna be? The thong, the bra, or the blouse?"

My wife made a halfhearted protest that the game was over for her, but the two guys, toking on their joints, both laughed, and Dave said, "Oh, no! The game ain't over til someone is naked!"

Brandie stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, slipped it off, leaving her in only her skimpy black, lace bra, and red thong. Both of the men whistled and clapped at my wife's newly, more naked appearance, and she gave a mocked show of modesty, by covering herself with her crossed arms as they all laughed and she sat back down.

Dave shuffled the cards and dealt them out. I checked Brandie's hand and she had a pair of deuces. I couldn't see Tom's hand right away, but Dave had three five's for a three of kind hand. Brandie drew three cards. Tom drew two, and Dave drew two. Then Brandie folded. Tom raised Dave, Dave stayed in and won the hand.

They all paused now and took some time finishing off the joints they had started. When Brandie had her's down to a nub, she reached over and put the roach out in the ashtray, like you would a normal cigarette.

Tom said, "Hey! You're wasting some good shit there," and they all laughed again, this time you could tell the pot was making them all a little sillier!

"There's plenty more where that came from," Brandie said. "I've got three big bags of that stuff. No need to burn your fingers."

When they had all finished their joints, Brandie walked into the kitchen and got herself another shot of tequila and a piece of lemon.

Returning to the table, the deck of cards was siting in front of her and Dave said, "It's your turn to deal." He knew that Brandie didn't have any clothing to ante up with except the bra and thong that she was wearing. I knew that too, and I wondered if she was going to do it.

As Dave urged her to shuffle and deal, my wife made another halfhearted attempt to again, claim that the game was over for her.

Tom, spoke up and said, "Come on Brandie, playing strip poker was your idea. You're not gonna quit now are you?"

I could see her pausing for a moment, then, Brandie reached up in front of her and unhooked her bra, in the front, pulled it off her shoulders, and threw it on the table. I switched to a camera, where I could see her from the front, as my wife's gorgeous 38C tits sagged, just a bit, as they came free of the bra. My wife had a breast lift job, not an augmentation, just a lift, several years earlier. So, without a bra, her tits stood up in a natural way, like they did when she was in her 20's. I had always loved the way my wife's nipples were so large, nearly as big around as a fingernail, and stood so hard and erect when she was sexually excited. So, when she had the lift done, she had the doctor make her nipples stand erect, all the time, although they still swelled a little bit bigger and harder, when she was sexually turned on. With the right bras and shirts, my wife's nipples were often visible through her clothing, and I LOVED IT! Of course, it always got lots of attention from other men too.

Right now though, these two guys weren't having to imagine what my wife's tits and nipples looked like through any clothing, as they swung openly and freely in front of them!

Tom and Dave, both gave out approving whistles, Tom a little louder than Dave and I heard Dave tell him, "Careful man, don't be so loud. You'll wake Joe up," I guess he was afraid that if I woke up and came out of the bedroom, that would be the end of the party.

As soon as she had thrown her bra on the table, Brandie tipped up the shot of tequila she had on the table and sucked on the lemon.

It was while she was doing that, the guys were whistling and hooting about my wife's tits, and when she put the lemon peel down, she told them, "Don't worry about him. He won't wake up till well after daylight," which at the current 2 AM, was still another four and a half hours away.

Dave reached over and brazenly pinched and tweaked my wife's nipple. She just sat there as he did it, but it was obvious that she enjoyed his fingers pulling at her nipple. I saw her close her eyes and moan with a bit of pleasure, as she tried to not let it bother her, at the same time. I had always said that I thought my wife had a secret nerve that ran from her nipples straight to her clit, because if she was already really turned on, she could often be shoved over the edge into an orgasm just by playing with her tits and nipples.

I switched back to the previous camera view, where I was looking from behind Brandie, at Dave's face and I could see his grin and look of delight on his face as he looked at my wife's tits and pinched her nipple. I could also see the obvious bulge of his hard cock in the front of his tight, white, jockey shorts!

Brandie opened her eyes, brushed Dave's hand away, and said, "Come on man, I got to deal the fucking cards! You don't want me to sit here naked all night do you?"

To which Tom and Dave both broke up laughing, and my wife started a marijuana high, giggling fit, too!

Brandie quickly dealt the cards out and I could see that Brandie had nothing. I switched around to two other cameras and saw that Dave had a pair of deuces, and Tom had junk. Brandie took four cards, Tom four, and Dave three. Brandie still had nothing! Tom amazingly drew three, fours, and Dave added one more deuce to his pair, for a three of a kind. Tom, figuring he had a winning hand and that he could either get Brandie out of her thong right now, or would at least force her out of it for the next hand, raised with a piece of clothing on the pot. Dave stayed in. It was up to my wife to see the raise, or fold.

To my utter amazement, she stood up and slowly pulled her thong down, completely exposing her cleanly shaved pussy to both of her poker partners. I quickly switched back and forth from one camera to the next, so I could she her pussy come uncovered, like they could, and I could see their faces as they sat mesmerized, by the sight of my wife's beautiful pussy being exposed, from behind the small triangle of cloth that had been barely hiding it all night! I watched Brandie bend over towards Dave, and she seemed to be staring into his face, as he was staring at her pussy. She pulled her thong off her foot and threw it on the table. My wife had just "RAISED" the pot, (and two other men's cocks, as well as mine, the rest of the way, if they weren't already completely hard), with the only piece of clothing she had left, with a junk hand! It was pretty obvious that she was ending the poker game, right here, right now!

Without bothering to ask Tom what cards he had, Dave simply turned his cards over and showed his three deuces, saying, "You lose, Brandie!"

Since my wife had thrown her thong onto the table, she had stood there, totally naked in front of these other two men, as they looked her up and down, and then Dave threw his cards out.

Then I watched my wife bend over towards Dave with an evil grin on her face, put her hand on the large bulge of his hard cock in the front of his jockey shorts, and she said, "I don't think there will be any losers here tonight."

Leaning a little closer, my wife opened her mouth and planted her lips on Dave's in a hot, passionate, kiss. I zoomed a camera in, as best I could on their faces, and I could clearly see that they were swapping tongues in a very sexual French kiss. My wife likes to suck on a man's tongue like it's a cock, giving him a preview of what she'll do for him in a few minutes! I zoomed back out and watched my wife rubbing her hand over the large bulge in Dave's shorts, while they continued making out. Dave reached up with one hand and started rubbing and tweaking a tit and nipple, while he reached between my wife's legs with his other and rubbed her pussy.

Tom sat patiently at the other side of the table, swigging his beer, slowly, and watching Dave and Brandie making out. When Brandie broke off the kiss with Dave, she stood up, pulling Dave by the hand, and saying to both men, "Let's move this game into the living room."

As my wife led the way into the living room, the men followed. I switched cams to the living room, where I had four different cams to cover the entire room. Brandie waved her hand toward the couch and told them to take a seat, as she walked over to the TV. I had a cam hidden in a small box on the side of the DVD player that had a small black window on it and it said, "Remote Sensor" on it. Anyone would just think that that's what it was. Even my wife, who never really paid much attention to our electronics, except how to make them play, change channels, and adjust the volume, hadn't noticed that little box wasn't on that DVD player nearly nine months ago, before she had gone to her Mother's. As Brandie stopped in front of the TV, her crotch was right in front of this camera by not more than six inches! Since we had been having a party, the living room was dimly lit and it was difficult to see any details of my wife's pussy, even though it was so close to the camera.

I heard her ask the two men, seated on the couch behind her, if they liked porn movies, and I knew she was pulling one out of a cabinet on the entertainment center.

I heard Tom speak up and say, "I like them, OK, but I really prefer to MAKE my own!"

That brought forth lots of laughter and marijuana induced giggling from all three of them, as my wife turned on the TV and popped a DVD in the player. As the blue screen of the TV came on before the movie started, Brandie's pussy was lit up in perfect view and literally filled my laptop computer screen! I could now, clearly see how swollen, with sexual passion, my wife's pussy lips were. They were slightly parted as they always are when they are swollen with the expectation of upcoming sexual action, and the slit that was revealed between them, was glistening wet with some of my wife's own juices that her horny cunt had already secreted, and that Dave no doubt had brought forth by a finger, or two, inside Brandie's cunt while they were making out at the table.

My wife wisely muted the volume of the TV so they wouldn't have to listen to the phony sounds of passion coming from the actors in the porn movie, and I was glad that she had done that, so that I could clearly hear any conversation, and their "real" sounds of passion, over the soft music still emanating from the house stereo system speakers in the ceiling.

Brandie stepped back from the TV and over towards the couch, where the two men were sitting, one on each end of the couch, still wearing their undershorts. I thought to myself, "What dumb asses! I would have come out of those undershorts somewhere between the dining room table and the living room couch!" In fact, here, in the bedroom, watching this sexual display on my laptop, I had, several minutes ago, shed my own underwear and was sitting there naked, slowly stroking my hard cock and manipulating the camera views.

My wife took a seat between the two men. For just a moment, after she first sat down, I had a vision of my wife sitting there, on our living room couch, totally naked, between two men, friends, whom we had known for years, both of them in just their undershorts with obvious hard cocks inside, and I KNEW, she was going to fuck these guys! But the biggest thrill of it all, for me, was that neither she, nor the men, had any idea that I was watching from the other room! THIS, was a voyeur's dream set up!

Both men leaned over, towards my wife, and started sucking on her nipples. Tom slid a hand down between my wife's legs and I watched as my wife, acting like a total slut, (which she actually WAS, at that particular moment), scoot her ass forward a little and spread her legs to give him easier access to her pussy, and the hot, wet, fuck hole, that was so wanting something, anything, shoved into it! Tom obliged by shoving a finger, or two, up my wife's slick channel, into her cunt as far as he could get them. I saw Brandie react to the sudden invasion of his fingers into her, by throwing her head back, opening her mouth and loudly gasping as she pulled both men's heads tight against her bosom and enjoyed Tom's fingers sliding deep up her cunt! It took less than two minutes of Tom finger fucking my wife, while they both sucked on her tits, and I saw my wife erupting in a good, medium sized orgasm! I watched as she tightened her abdomen, pushed her feet on the floor, lifting her ass up off the couch, and nearly screaming and intermittently gasping for air, as she climaxed through, a nice, mid-level orgasm.

As her climax passed over her, and my wife relaxed back down on the couch, the two men came up for air, and I heard Dave say to her, "That was quick! You must have been ready and wanting that!"

Brandie responded by just gently laughing and breathing hard. Dave stood up and pulled his undershorts off, letting his hard cock spring out in front of him.

Then he reached over and grabbed my wife by the hair on the back of her head and pulled her forward, at the same time saying, "Well, let me show you what I'm ready for, and wanting!"

Knowing what he wanted, my wife obediently opened her mouth and allowed Dave to shove his hard cock into her mouth. My wife loves for a man to grab a handful of her hair and kind of gently fuck her mouth, by forcing her head up and down, or back and forth, while she's sucking his cock. But Dave was was going a little farther than that. He wasn't just shoving my wife's head back and forth on his cock, he was also shoving his hips back and forth, really fucking her mouth like he was slamming in and out of a pussy. Just a guess from seeing his cock before he shoved into her mouth, I would say that Dave was 6 to 7 inches long and pretty fat in circumference. My wife's lips were stretched pretty tight around his cock and he made her involuntarily cough, or gag, a couple of times, when he shoved in so far, that his ball sack swung forward and hit my wife on her chin.

As Dave started roughly force fucking my wife's mouth, I knew she was doing her best to give him one of her world class blow jobs. My wife sucks cock better than any woman, I've ever had my cock in their mouth, and I know how good it was feeling to him, having her lips wrapped around his cock.

In the meantime, Tom was sitting next to Brandie with a hand in between her and Dave, playing with her tits and occasionally slipping down to finger her pussy between her legs. Each time he did that, I saw my wife spread her legs to give him better access, and I could hear her moan around Dave's cock plowing in and out of her mouth.

Then Dave looked down at Tom and said, "Oh my God , man! I never knew Brandie could suck a cock like this, or I would have gotten this a long time ago!"

Hearing that, I thought to myself, "He's talking as if he could just have my wife whenever he wanted her. We've known him, and his wife, for many years and he's never made any moves on my wife before. What makes him think he could have done this before tonight?"

Then he said, "Damn, Tom. This bitch's mouth is great! I'll bet her slut cunt is even better!"

This guy, who we had known for years, was talking about my wife like she was some piece of ass just to be used for his own personal sexual gratification, and my wife, seemed to be enjoying it!

I hadn't been stroking my cock in quite some time, because I was so engrossed in switching camera views back and forth, looking for the best viewing angles. But I suddenly realized, that my cock was hard as a rock and twitching, my heart was racing, and my breathing was more rapid, all of it due to watching and hearing my wife being "used" like a common whore!

I noticed that Brandie had reached over and fished Tom's hard cock out of his boxers, and was stroking him, while Dave was using her mouth.

Tom stood up and shucked his boxers, while at the same time pushing on Brandie's shoulder away from him, and telling Dave, "Well sit down and let her suck you, while I get in behind her, and I'll tell ya how good her pussy is."

So, Dave pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and sat down on the couch, as Brandie obediently repositioned herself for these two men, who were "using" her. Once Brandie was on one knee on the couch, with her other foot on the floor, and sucked Dave's cock back into her mouth, Tom got behind her. Grabbing his cock in one hand, he positioned it at the opening of my wife's pussy and shoving forward, I saw the head of his cock disappear between my wife's pussy lips. Then he pulled his hand out from between his pelvis and her ass, grabbed Brandie by both hips, and with one shove, pushed his hard cock all the way into my wife until his ball sack was all that kept him from going deeper up her cunt! I had a web cam on the end table, right behind him, at the end of the couch, hidden inside a table lamp, that gave me a perfect view of his cock plowing into my wife's cunt!

As Tom's cock slid all the way into my wife in that one, quick stroke, my wife, momentarily lifted her head up and took Dave's cock out of her mouth. I heard her gasp and moan with pleasure at the feelings of her cunt so quickly being filled with what she was so obviously wanting, HARD COCK! And it didn't seem as though she cared, who's it was!

Once Tom hit bottom, and Brandie had a chance to get that gasp out, Dave grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved her mouth down on his cock again, saying to her, "I didn't tell you to stop sucking me yet, bitch! Get back to work."

I switched back to the cam by the DVD player, which gave me a better view of my wife sucking Dave's cock and I could see that she wasn't at all put off by Dave's rough demeanor. She was pulling at his cock with her mouth, moaning slightly, and massaging his balls with one hand as she was obviously enjoying sucking him off. She looked to me, like she was eagerly trying to get him off in her mouth!

Meantime, Tom had started stroking his cock in and out of my wife's pussy, and from this angle, I could see him hold his head back, close his eyes for a moment, and enjoy the feeling of his hard cock inside my wife's tight, cunt, which I knew had to be sopping wet and hot as Hell! Then he opened his eyes again and looked down at his own cock sliding in and out of my wife.

I switched back to the table lamp view and I could see his cock sliding in and out. There was a frothy, whitish foam, from Brandie's cunt, built up around Tom's cock, where my wife's pussy lips were squeezed around his hard tool.

I heard Tom, say to Dave, "Oh yeah, man! Her cunt is tight! And she is hot and wet! We'll have to switch in a bit and let you get some of this."

"Not quite yet," Dave replied, "I'm gonna blow my load here in a minute."

I switched back to a cam from across the room, and I had a perfect view of my wife, on her knee on the couch, being drilled from behind by Tom, and being face down in Dave's lap, sucking his cock. She seemed to really enjoy being so rudely used by these two men, who were our friends, and at about that moment, my wife exploded in a huge orgasm!

I saw her belly start to spasm, and she shoved her ass back, towards Tom's pelvis, trying to drive his cock into herself as deep as she could get it. Against Dave's wishes, she pulled her head up, while he was trying to hold her down, because she had to get some air as she nearly screamed into her orgasm!

I heard her grunting and moaning with pleasure as she said, "OH MY GOD! That feels sooooo fucking gooooood! Oh! Come on! PUSH! OH! You're making me cuuuuuum! Mmmmmmmmmm!"

I quickly switched back to the table lamp cam and I could see my wife's cunt muscles squeezing at Tom's cock as he rammed his cock home, to give her the "push" she was begging for. Fresh fluids were gushing out of her, around his cock, and I saw some drops of fluids dripping onto the couch below where they were conjoined together.

DooMyWife2
DooMyWife2
1,300 Followers