My Wife Does In Front Of Me

Story Info
Wife takes black in front of husband.
3.2k words
4.18
207k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like to thank tangentjoker for the master editing.

*****

It was a few months ago I brought the idea up to my wife, Ashlyn. I suggested to her that I wanted to see her with another man. She was a bit floored and confused. I explained to her that it would be erotic for me to watch her please another man how she would please me. The enjoyment of seeing her in a sexual action and I can only watch was confusing to her.

It took a few weeks of talking about it to get her to consider the idea. She was worried about the guy and how he would act, look, was it safe, etc... All of these were acceptable concerns. She also was worried for me about how I would react. She kept saying to me that if she was enjoying it and I ended up not liking it, she may not want to stop. I had to reassure her that it would be okay.

Ashlyn liked muscular guys. She liked them big and brawny. I was at the gym one day and there was a new trainer, James. He was a big man, probably six feet four inches or so. Broad shoulders and big biceps. The only thing I thought that might shock Ashlyn was that he was black. I didn't know what to expect when I mentioned it to her.

It was later that evening and we had just finished watching a movie. We were a few glasses into a bottle of wine when I brought up my idea again.

Connor: (I just walked back to the couch with two new glasses of wine) I think I found a guy for my fantasy.

Ashlyn: Who? (She had a look of "Not this again", but was intrigued to know who)

Connor: His name is James. New trainer at my gym.

Ashlyn: Hmm, I do like the name James.

Connor: He is black.

Ashlyn: (She spit up a little of her wine) Black? Wow I wasn't expecting you to say that.

Connor: Sorry. Is that okay?

Ashlyn: I've never been with a black guy but I wouldn't necessarily say it is not okay. What is he like?

Connor: He is perfect for you. He is tall, taller than me. He has a huge chest. A bit younger than the two of us, probably.

Ashlyn: Well, if we went through with this... Would you want me to see him before it happens or want it to be a surprise?

Connor: I was thinking a surprise might be better.

Ashlyn: Also, you don't want to be involved? At all?

Connor: No, it is your time to have some fun.

Ashlyn: I don't know, babe. I'm not sure how to act. What to do.

Connor: Well... Maybe we could try you being bossy with me.

Ashlyn: Being bossy? What do you mean?

Connor: Why don't you treat me like your servant and he is your guest.

Ashlyn: Would you like that? I don't get why you would like that.

Connor: It would be hot for me, hun.

Ashlyn: I have to admit, I am a bit aroused myself. Let's go to bed, baby.

My wife and I spent that evening having some of the best sex we have had for a few months now. I think it was the idea that sparked some hidden drive in her. We both were an hour late for work the next morning. We couldn't stop with the romance even after the all-nighter.

I was at my desk going over a report one of my employees had turned in. My phone made that annoying text message noise like it has a thousand times before. This time the text made me feel happier than any other text I've read. "I will do it" was the message I received from my wife. I told her I would ask James his interest.

I went straight to the gym after work, which isn't uncommon for me. This time, though, I had no interest in a treadmill or weights. I sought James out and introduced myself to him. We went into the men's locker room and I told him about my idea. He seemed like this wasn't the first time, then he asked to see a picture of my wife. I showed him and he said he would be more than happy to help out. This is when I started to get a little nervous. This was really going to come to fruition.

That night, my wife had dinner ready when I got home. I opened a bottle of wine, poured some glasses and we started to eat. She barely touched her food.

Connor: Great dinner, Ashlyn.

Ashlyn: What did James say?

Connor: (I coughed a bit at her abruptness) He said he would do it.

Ashlyn: When?

Connor: I was thinking Friday would be good. You and I could go out to a nice dinner, come home, and he would be here waiting for you.

Ashlyn: You will watch the whole time?

Connor: I would like to. But if you prefer something else.

Ashlyn: What am I to wear for him?

Connor: I will buy you an outfit.

She immediately took me upstairs and we started in on another all-nighter. I could tell the idea was arousing her more and more. She didn't speak of it, though. We went through the rest of the week as if nothing was out of the normal. She told me on Thursday she was going to cut out of work early and go to the salon so she looked nice for our date. I could tell she wanted to look nice for James more than our date.

Friday, during lunch, I went to this store called "Forbidden Boutique." I had been there before but this time it felt very different. I was buying an outfit for my wife to please another man. I spent almost all of my lunch picking out something I would kill to see her in. I didn't mention to the sales girl what it was truly for but she was very excited for me.

I got home before Ashlyn. She was probably still at the salon as I made way to the bedroom. I put the outfit in the back of the closet. I texted James to make sure everything was still okay. I told him what time we would be coming home, how he could get into the house, and to wait down in the pool room downstairs.

Ashlyn came home and went upstairs to get ready. She looked stunning, a mid-thigh length clingy black dress. She wore these heels that were just to die for. She came down after about an hour and we went to her favorite restaurant. She didn't eat much, just picked at her salad. She only had about a glass of wine, too. I asked her if everything was okay and she said she was just nervous. She paused for a few seconds then blurted out, "but excited." A smile came over my face. I knew she was ready to try this.

We made our way back home. I pulled in the garage and closed the door behind us. I let her into the house.

Connor: Let me go upstairs and get your outfit for you.

Ashlyn: Okay. Wait.

Connor: (I stopped dead in my tracks) Yes, baby?

Ashlyn: Don't "Yes, baby" me. When I go up to change, I want this house tidied up a bit. We have a guest come over and you don't clean at all.

Connor: I'm sorry, hun.

Ashlyn: Don't say you're sorry, "hun". Just fucking clean it.

Connor: (I was a bit shocked at how assertive my wife was. She was never like this. I quickly ran upstairs and laid the outfit on the bed.)

Her outfit was something to die for. It was a red corset that clipped in the front. The spaghetti straps and bra cup would lift her nice size breasts up in the air to be gawked at. The red lace thong was a thing of beauty. The red fishnets clipped onto the corset. The heels I thought she might get mad at. They were the highest I had ever bought her, 8 inch clear sandal platforms. I almost felt as if she would not wear them and pick something else out that she had. I came downstairs as she was waiting at the bottom stairs.

Ashlyn: Go clean the kitchen while I get ready.

Connor: Yes, Miss Ashlyn. (I don't know where the Miss came from but I could see the smile widen on her face right after I said it. I made my way into the kitchen and started to put some dishes away.)

Ashlyn: (She walked back down about ten minutes later.) Make us two margaritas. You know how I like them. Bring them downstairs to us.

Connor: (I turned and was stunned.) You look amazing. (I reached over to touch her waist in the tight corset.)

Ashlyn: (She swatted my hand away.) Don't touch me. This is for James. Before you come down with the margaritas make sure you go upstairs and put all your laundry in the bedroom in the closet, and make the bed nice for James and me.

Connor: Yes, Miss Ashlyn.

She walked downstairs. Her ass swayed high atop the heels. She walked slowly but I could tell she loved the shoes. I watched as she opened the door to the basement and then disappeared downstairs. I hurried upstairs and made the bed and put my laundry away. I made my way back down to the kitchen and got the margaritas ready. I was in such a hurry to get down there, I didn't do the best job. I walked downstairs to the side of my wife leaning her little white butt up on the pool table as James took a shot. He was dressed in nice slacks and a button up shirt. I put the drinks down on the table next to the two of them and stepped back.)

Ashlyn: About time. (She grabbed a drink and handed it to James) There you go, baby.

As she took hers and took a sip from it, I could see a bit of displeasure on her face. She put her drink down and took James drink from him. She set them back on the table.

Ashlyn: These are awful. You didn't do a very good job. (She purposely spilled one on the table.) Make two more and clean that up.

Connor: (I quickly grabbed the glasses and ran upstairs. I made two drinks, much better this time. I brought a rag back down with me as I handed them each a drink and cleaned the table.)

Ashlyn: Much better. How is yours, James?

James: Very tasty.

Ashlyn: (She looked at me and pointed to a chair against the wall.) Go sit down now, Connor.

I sat down in my chair. I was already starting to get aroused. James took another shot then he put the pool stick down. He moved in front of Ashlyn and started kissing her neck. Her eyes closed as I watched this stranger kiss up my wife's neck and then to her lips. They kissed deeply for almost a minute. She was gasping for air as he pulled away. His big black hands were roaming up and down her sides. I sat in my chair, quite aroused. The outline of my erection was visible through my slacks. He felt up every part of her body. His lips moved from her lips down to her exposed cleavage and back up her neck. He pulled away after a bit and grabbed the pool stick and took another shot. My wife quickly downed her drink and started to touch her pussy as she watched him move around the table.

Ashlyn: (She turned to me.) Get us two more drinks.

Connor: Yes, Miss Ashlyn.

I disappeared upstairs. I quickly poured myself a shot of bourbon and I took a big swig of it. This was very arousing but I wasn't expecting her to be so easy going with him and so bossy to me. It all was turning me on. I took my time to make the drinks just right this time. I put the limes on the rims of the glasses and made my way downstairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs I did everything in my power not to drop the drinks. My jaw dropped.

James was leaning with his back against the pool table. His pants were unzipped. I couldn't see his penis yet but I could see my wife, on her knees, with her thong riding up in her ass crack. Her head was making a bobbing motion forward and back. I walked up next to them and set the drinks on the table. She looked at me for a split second but didn't stop. She kept taking his big black cock deeply into her mouth.

Ashlyn gave me a blowjob almost every day. She was very good at it. It didn't matter how big James was, I could see the look in his eyes of approval. His hand moved onto the back of her head as he started to push her down more on his cock. I was a bit shocked to see that she was okay with this. One of her hands was massaging his balls while her other was rubbing her pussy through her thong. I made my way over to the seat I was in before and sat down.

Ashlyn: (She stopped sucking for long enough to speak up to me.) Don't take your cock out till I tell you to.

Connor: Yes, Miss Ashlyn.

I was shocked by her orders. I did as she said and just watched as she worked over the big black dick. She was taking him pretty deeply. Her tongue would lick on the bottom of him as she sucked him. Every once in a while she would look over at me as she sucked him. She would stare at me as James pushed his big cock deep into her mouth.

Ashlyn pulled her mouth off of James and stood up. She was taller than me in the heels but still shorter than James. James reached around her and pushed her up against the pool table. She let out a little whimper as her hands landed in the middle of the table. She quickly spread her legs for James. James leaned over and pulled her thong to the side. I've eaten my wife out a thousand times, but this time for her it was different. She started moaning right from the beginning. She threw her hair over her left shoulder and looked over her right shoulder at me as she moaned louder and louder. His big black finger started probing deeply in her pussy as he licked it.

James stood up and pushed my wife down onto her stomach. Her arms were sprawled out each way on the pool table as he laid a firm smack on her ass cheek. She whimpered and moaned as he spanked her. He backed away after her spanking as she stood up. She grabbed his cock in her hand, standing proudly in her high heels.

Ashlyn: I want to fuck you in our bedroom.

James: Lead the way.

Ashlyn: (She took his cock in her hand and looked at me.) Clean up the drinks and then you may come into the bedroom. Sit down and you can take your cock out but don't fucking touch it until I say you can.

The two of them started upstairs. His cock was still in her hand as her weak legs stumbled up the stairs. I followed closely behind but they didn't stop. They headed right upstairs. I could hear James smack her ass again at the top of the stairs. I brought all the glasses into the kitchen and started the dishwasher. I waited a moment before I walked in. I could see the two of them. The door was left open a crack. She was on her back in our bed. Her legs were spread and her feet were sky high. James had a hold of each ankle as he kept thrusting into her. Her moans were now turning into screams. I took my cock out like she said. I started to jerk a bit knowing she couldn't see me. After a few minutes, I walked in and sat down on a chair we had in the corner of the bedroom.

I watched as James pulled out of her and she switched and got up on all fours on the bed. I was shocked to see James without a condom on. He got up onto his knees as my wife was on all fours. She looked back at him then at me as he started to slide his big black cock into her soaking wet pussy. Right away, the urge of him in her made her rub her pussy. She looked back at me for a moment. Then he pushed her down into the bed. Her face was buried in the pillow as he started thrusting into her, shaking the bed with each thrust. Every couple thrusts he would hold it deep in her and give her ass a firm smack, her whimpers and screams muffled in the pillows. He reached forward and grabbed her long luscious blonde hair and yanked it back. Her face cringed a little as he jerked her back but she continued to moan and scream. I was sure the neighbors could hear. James was fucking her so hard for so long I couldn't believe it. I didn't even realize that I had come as I watched him use my wife.

He pulled out of her and brought her off the bed to her knees. He jerked his cock a foot away from her face as she would lean in and lick the head. She knelt back and opened her mouth as he shot stream after stream onto my beautiful wife's face. Some would land on her corset and her boobs. When he finished, she sucked him a few more times.

James pulled away and gave her a kiss on her cheek. He grabbed his pants and made his way for the door, not saying a word to me as he exited. My wife laid up against the bed on her knees still. She looked over at me and asked me to turn the shower on for her. I did so as I watched her stumble into the bathroom. I went downstairs to give her some space. I knew that was a lot and she would need time. I fixed myself a drink and sat down to digest what just happened. About twenty minutes later, I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.

Ashlyn: I feel so naughty. Why don't you come upstairs and use me? I've been a bad girl.

Connor: (I turned and saw her naked in just the heels.) Mmm, I would love to.

I stood up and moved from behind the couch. As I got behind my wife, I gave her ass a smack and told her to get upstairs. When I got to the top stair she was on all fours with her mouth ready for my hard cock.