My Wife Doesn't "Do" Basketball Ch. 02

Story Info
Players can't wait to "meat" wife.
2.5k words
4.21
66.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers

My week was spent in agony. All I could think about was Kungi and his two friends coming over, and my wife's reaction to my fantasy. After all, it was her birthday, and it would definitely be a surprise.

My daydream was interrupted by the ringing of the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, how's it going?" Kungi responded.

"Great! What's up? What time are you coming over?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, that's why I called." The pause was not good. "I'm going to have to reschedule. Maybe in a couple of weeks." he said.

"But Donna's birthday is today, and I was kind of hoping...well..." I stammered.

"The coach and the new owner want to have a preseason meeting. We are all gathered at the Plaza hotel. Maybe we could meet for dinner...or something." he offered.

"Well, that's not exactly what I had in mind."

"Some of my team mates will be there." he talked as if he could read my mind.

"Maybe we'll show up." I said, somewhat dejectedly.

"I hope you can make it." he said as we hung up.

"I have a surprise for you!" I spun around in my chair, hoping she hadn't picked up any of my last conversation. From the look on her face, she hadn't heard a thing.

"Look what I did!" she said as she lifted the front of her short skirt. Her pussy was clean shaven. To this day, she can still turn me on like the first day I met her. "What's the matter?" she asked, noticing the distressed look on my face. "Don't you like it?"

"No, no, I love it! It's just that my surprise for you just fell through."

"So what was it?" she asked, still holding the front of her skirt up. At first I wasn't going to tell her, but then I figured, what the hell.

"Well, I invited Kungi over." I swear I could see her pussy lips quiver. "And he was going to bring a couple of his friends." Now I could see moisture beginning to form, and it was too much for me. I dropped to my knees in front of her and began planting kisses on her freshly shaven mound. I dipped my tongue inside a few times, tasting her sweet dew. "I just figured you would like a few thick black cocks for your birthday." That was all it took, and she exploded into a very wet orgasm. She held my head tightly as I sucked on her clit. I don't think I ever saw her cum so quick and so hard. But I had to give her the bad news.

"He won't be able to make it today. Some sort of team meeting with the new owner. He said we could come over to the hotel for drinks or dinner though." As I sat in my chair, she came over and hugged me.

"That's OK, it's the thought that counts, and man, what a thought!" she said with a giggle. "Why don't we go meet him. Maybe we can set another date, if you still want to."

"You know I do."

"Great, I'll go get dressed!" Great, and leave me here with a raging boner. Oh well, it's her birthday.

I called the hotel to find out when a good time to come over would be, and after talking to a half a dozen people, Kungi finally got on the line.

"Well, you can come over anytime, but I don't know when the meeting will be. The owner hasn't got here yet, and nobody knows when his plane will arrive. But come on over, we are in room 515."

"OK, as soon as Donna is dressed, we'll be there."

I was bent over tying my shoes when she walked into the room. She was wearing this sheer mini dress. Under normal lighting, it was very sexy, but when lit from behind, you could see right through it. If you looked carefully, and I did, you could tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

"You do realize that we won't have any time alone with him." I said with a grin.

"I know, I just want him to see what he's giving up for that dumb old meeting of his." she said with that devilish grin.

She wore a light coat over the dress as we walked through the lobby, but removed it once we were in the elevator. Damn she looked good. As we strolled down the hall, we could hear team members talking, laughing, and horsing around. I had to knock several times before the door was opened.

"Hey Kungi, your friends are here!" I recognized him as he let us in and ran back to his chair in front of the T.V. There were only four guys in this room, even though it sounded like a lot more from the hallway. Two were watching sports, one was talking on his cell phone, and Kungi was on the bed, writing in a book. As soon as he saw us, he closed the journal and got up to greet us. It was obvious he was happy to see us, and even more obvious how happy my wife was, after they hugged. If her nipples weren't obvious before, they sure were now, as they poked through the thin material. Almost immediately, Kungi appeared with a large tumbler.

"Gin and tonic, if I remember correctly." he said as he handed my wife the glass. She downed half of it in one gulp, and sat down on the bed next to Kungi. The guys watching T.V. looked as if they were watching a tennis match. Their heads wagged back and forth from the screen to my wife in her short dress. I think they were hoping to get a glimpse of her panties, but the joke would be on them. She wasn't wearing any!

She was deep in conversation with the big black man, and was oblivious to all the eyes that followed her every move. Before her glass was empty, it was replaced with another.

"Hope it's not too strong." Randy said, probably not sure what her tolerance was.

"Just right!" she answered through half open eyes, after gulping down much of it. Soon she was very relaxed, no longer keeping her legs crossed, and constantly touching Kungi's sweat pant covered thigh. Randy was watching my wife more and the T.V. less, and John kept forgetting what he was talking about as he held the phone to his ear.

Suddenly our trances were broken as the phone rang. It was probably the call to announce the start of the meeting. Randy turned down the T.V. as Bradley picked up the phone. After a few "uh huhs" and a couple of "I see's", he hung up the receiver. We all looked at him and waited.

"Well?" Randy finally said.

After a pause, Bradley began. "Well, it seems the new owner had a difficult choice...fly out here to meet with us...or fly to the Bahamas with his twenty two year old wife. Guess who won? Coach said to relax and he would talk to us Monday."

"Wohoo!" Randy yelled. "I'll go tell the others!" and he was out the door. My tipsy little wife was now rubbing higher and higher up Kungi's muscular leg. Only inches from her target, she glanced over to me. I smiled and nodded, which is exactly what she was hoping for. Her hand quickly pounced on his thick cock, squeezing it through the thick fabric.

Kungi scooted up on the bed so his head was resting on the large pillows. Donna pulled his sweats in the opposite direction, then kneeled between his long legs. As she leaned forward to slurp, the two remaining guys gasped at the view. Her short dress rode up high enough to reveal her yummy charms. Bradley looked at me nervously, and I nodded towards her tight little bottom. He didn't have to be told twice, as he dropped to his knees behind her, and buried his tongue deep inside her. She froze for a second, then quickly resumed what she was doing.

After bringing her to a nice orgasm, Bradley stood up and dropped his shorts. Kneeling on the bed, he guided his big uncut cock into her tight pussy. I couldn't wait to see the expression on his face when he finds out how tight she really is. He pushed slowly, but all he accomplished was to push her mouth down further over the black cock in her mouth. It took some effort, but he finally got most of his cock inside her. Her tightness made him groan instantly, causing her to groan. The vibrations of her groans put Kungi over the top, and they all came at almost the same time.

John was waiting for his turn, and dove in as soon as Bradley pulled out. Randy returned, and Donna motioned him over to the bed. As if they practiced this move, Kungi rolled out of the way as Randy rolled into his spot. His cock was quickly devoured by the birthday girl. If I would have known, I would have brought my cameras along.

Some how, word got out, because when movement caught my eye, I turned to see what looked like the entire team standing around the room. I don't think any of them knew the lady was with me, but that was OK. I motioned Kungi over to door.

"This looks like a lot of fun, but we can't be sure these guys are clean." I said, somewhat worried. Kungi just laughed, and walked out the door. I was confused, but he turned and looked at me. "Get out here!" he said. Of course I jumped. Once outside, I met two very large men on either side of the door. "This is Sam and Martin." he said, introducing us. "They are happily married and won't cheat on their wives, so instead of joining the party, they stand guard outside. You see, every team member is tested every two weeks for drugs, steroids, and diseases. If they turn up dirty, then they are gone. These two will make sure only the clean ones get inside."

I was very relieved to hear this, and we went back inside to join the party. Everyone was now naked, and I saw two girls in the crowd.

"That's Cindy, Mark's girlfriend, and That's Cheryl, Thomas's wife. They are team players too, if you know what I mean." he chuckled.

Using two holes at once, Donna would be busy all night. She doesn't do anal, but her tight cunt and talented mouth should suffice just fine. Another well hung black player pulled out, cum dripping from her pink pussy lips. Cindy ran over and buried her face in my wife's crotch, licking her clean. The two girls were content with standing in the corner, watching the action and occasionally dipping into Donna's sticky box, or kissing some of the guys. They seemed to know this was Donna's day, and didn't want to spoil it.

Donna would stop only to find me or take a drink from her bottomless glass. She stood up to stretch her legs, and Mark took his place on his back. Donna wasted no time in straddling his fine cock, and slowly moved up and down with her eyes closed. Thomas walked over and whispered in Donna's ear. I couldn't hear what was said, but I saw her smile and nod yes. She then lay forward on Mark's chest as Thomas climbed on the bed behind them. He was tall, skinny, white, and covered with freckles. His cock was probably the thinnest in the room, but it didn't seem to bother him. Cheryl walked over with a tube, and squeezed some of it's contents into her hand. She first rubbed some over his penis, making it glisten. Then she squeezed a bit onto the tip of her index finger. While Thomas spread Donna's little butt cheeks apart, Cheryl worked the lube into her chocolate starfish. She was very careful, and soon had her finger buried in Donna's virgin butt. As soon as she pulled her finger out, Thomas pushed the head of his cock against her sphincter. He too, was slow and deliberate, and finally got the tip of his penis inside.

Donna placed her hands on the bed, I thought to brace herself against the impending intrusion, but I was wrong. She was getting a firm grip, and in one swift motion, impaled herself backwards, filling both of her tiny holes with cock. She was in one continuous orgasm for the entire time, and both men succumbed to her tightness in no time.

She fell forward and rolled off Mark into a sweaty pile. Cheryl and Cindy wasted no time in cleaning her up with their pink tongues, swapping globs of cum back and forth, until it was all swallowed.

For the next few hours, she fucked and sucked every guy there, some several times. She was even taking some of the "bigger" guys in her tight ass, and loving it. By eight o clock, most of the guys had migrated back to their rooms, and soon it was down to Kungi and Randy.

"Hey, why don't we go out to dinner?" Kungi suggested. Now that he mentioned it, I was quite hungry.

"Great, I'm starved!" Donna said as she jumped to her feet. Her sudden agility stunned me, and I just stared at her. "What?" she said innocently.

"Nothing, you just seemed to recover from the booze awfully quickly." I said suspiciously. She and Kungi looked at each other for a second and started laughing. "OK, what's so funny?" I asked, trying to be serious but the laughter was contagious.

"Well, we kinda set you up." Donna said meekly. "Kungi didn't know this was supposed to be a surprise, and he called me on Tuesday to ask if he could bring anything. You were at work, so we had plenty of time to plan this." They were hoping I wasn't mad, as I slowly walked around the room.

"OK, but what about-"

"Not everything was planned." she interrupted. "I didn't know about the girls, and I wasn't planning on getting speared in the ass, but both worked out well, don't you think?" she said, as she hugged me from behind. I couldn't keep them hanging much longer, so I slowly turned towards them, breaking out in a big grin.

We all laughed for a minute, then I turned to Donna. "OK, but how did you sober up so quickly? Normally two drinks knock you on your butt."

"The first drink was legit, I needed it for my nerves, but the rest were just water. Well, all except the white sticky drinks." she added with a smile.

We had a very nice dinner, and over dessert, Kungi looked at the two of us.

"So, how are you guys gonna top tonight?" he inquired.

"Well, first of all, tonight is far from over." Donna said mischievously, "And secondly, I already have plans."

"For what?" I asked with a mock glare.

"For your birthday!" she responded.

Oh, this could get interesting!

End of adventure two.

parts guy
parts guy
181 Followers