My Wife Donna Letting Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1992

I am married to a petite, sexy blonde. Donna is absolutely beautiful, with full natural 36DD breasts with long huge eraser tip nipples. At 21, Donna was the typical fun loving party girl. She always dressed in tight fitting clothes, which showed off her nice figure. She enjoyed the attention she got from other men, in an innocent way. It was not unusual for men to compliment her or flirt with her at the store or when she was "out with the girls". She often told me about this guy or that guy who tried to pick her up or whatever. I have to admit that I constantly aroused when hearing about it. During sex, I would often fantasize about her with a stranger. We had already experimented with male friends, but a stranger would be different. Donna gets extremely wet when we have sex. She will have a visible flow of her cum and multiple orgasms. Her pussy will open like a flower to the morning sunlight. It is then I imagined how she would look with an extremely large cock in her. Finally, I began to drop little hints about my fantasy of her with another man.

She would often joke around about it with her girlfriends. It was always dismissed as lighthearted girl-talk and never taken seriously. That all changed on one particular night. My Army unit was going TDY for a month to Fort Benning, Georgia, and Donna would be alone in Augusta for two months. We were at a party at a friend's house before the group went TDY. I didn't care all that much for dancing and preferred to find a quiet spot to have a conversation with someone. Donna on the other hand, loves to dance. It's from the years of gymnastics and dance, and it keeps her shapely legs in form and controls her weight. I didn't care and encouraged her to always have fun. But during this party, she got the attention of this one guy who I must admit, was quite handsome. He was tall with an athletic body and not in the service. He was a friend of one of the girls and a local college student about Donna's age. I watched from the sidelines as Donna danced with him several times. The guy always seemed to ask her to dance the slow dances.

Donna was wearing her predictable short-short, tight skirt. She looked awesome as she danced with a sexy look in her eyes and ready smile. I always told her she had the perfect body for being an exotic dancer, but she always scoffed and said I was just prejudiced. I remember my cock got hard when the guy put his hands on her waist and pulled her into him, their hips grinding together, although briefly. On the way home, I was still aroused about her little scene of dirty dancing. We got home and undressed for bed. We both had consumed a few adult beverages and we were feeling very loose, but certainly not drunk. I started a little foreplay, kissing her nipples and rubbing against her body. I told her it seemed she enjoyed her new dance partner. She directed my hand between her legs and I slipped a finger inside her. She was extremely wet!

"I got a little turned on watching you dance with Becky's friend. It seems you did too." She rolled me over on my back and proceeded to suck on my cock.

"Put your fingers in me," she said, as she paused.

I slipped two fingers inside her and found her pussy was wet and open now. Donna was sucking my cock with enthusiasm. I knew she had become aroused by dancing with the college guy and the fact that it had turned me on too. I seized the moment and once again brought up the subject of her fucking a strange man. In so many words, I told her how excited and aroused I was at imagining her being with another guy and how it always turned me on to see her flirt and dance with that guy. I told her it was really okay if she wanted to let it go farther with him or anyone else for that matter. Finally, I told her how much I would love to hear about her with another man with a large cock, larger than mine, filling her up and imagining him cumming in her, and how good it might feel to her. Her pussy got wetter and wetter as I talked. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs wider. We both had incredibly intense climaxes, almost at the exact same moment.

Later, Donna said, "I was imagining that large cock pumping me when I came!"

About three weeks had passed and I had called her from Ft. Benning to check up on her. After our preliminary hellos and details about the past week, she said, "You love me, right babe?"

"Of course," I said.

"And I love you. So with that said, I have some news. I made a date for Friday night with another guy." I was stunned! My heart was racing and I was at a loss for words. She continued, "I got to thinking about what you told me before you left. It kind of excited me too, and I kept thinking about how you said it would be really okay with you. Besides, I know you would fuck the hell out of me when you get home if I do it."

"Who?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. That's part of the fun. I can tell you it's not the guy I danced with at the party that made you so horny. And if you want, you can call it off. I'm doing this for you, even though I do like the idea of a total stranger."

My mind was racing and I kept thinking about all the times I had dropped hints to her in the weeks before my deployment. I was scared, but at the same time aroused at the thought. "Okay I'm game, just once at first to see how it goes, as long as you tell me all the details afterwards."

"Trust me babe, it'll be better than that."

After it sunk in, I began to relax and eagerly anticipate Donna's Friday night. I worried about her all night and then waited for her call on Saturday. She slowly related the details of Friday's event. She had showered and shaved everything and then sexily dressed. She had put on white lace crotch-less panties with matching crotch-less pantyhose, a short –short skirt, and a cotton blouse sans bra. She said her erect nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. She had curled her long blonde hair and put on a neat pearl necklace and matching earrings. I felt a pang of jealousy and at the same time arousal. She slipped on her black leather ankle-strapped five inch heels with matching purse. She whispered in the phone, "Imagine my dear, your petite little slut wife having a cock considerably larger than yours in her mouth and pussy." I just about came on the spot.

Donna said she was out for almost seven hours. She said one of the first items to go was her nylons. She didn't need to remove her crotch-less panties because of the easy access. The touch of the man's fingers on her bare legs and pussy made her hot. "While you were in the BOQ thinking about me, I was a bad girl. I even have some Polaroid photos of my adventure for your enjoyment! I thought you would like that," she said.

Donna explained that she arranged to meet this guy who was an acquaintance of the woman who did her nails in town. She told her manicurist, Linda, about my fantasy, as women do. Linda had arranged for Donna to meet this guy who was known as a well-hung stud. His name was Shaun. Donna related that they got a hotel room in town and stooped at the door to embrace and kiss before going inside. Her partner was caressing her breasts and nipples under her blouse. They went into the room and Donna got on her knees. She unzipped his pants and took out his flaccid cock which must have hung down 6 or 7 inches. She moved her head under him and opened her mouth while stroking him with her free hand. He became erect and Shaun interrupted her to have her measure his length. He gave Donna a cloth measuring tape and told her to check him out. She said he measured 10 1/2 inches long. She wrapped the tape around his shaft and the girth was almost 7 inches. Donna said it wasn't that he was only about an inch or so longer than me, but his size was as round as a beer can.

Needless to say, they did everything you could imagine to each other. Donna sucked on part of his cock and salivated on him. Shaun ate and fingered her pussy, and finally of she spread her spreading legs and slowly took him inside. Donna said it took most of ten minutes for him to inch his cock in and out of her wet pussy, and her pussy lips to tightly wrap around him. After fifteen minutes of him pumping, she began to have her usual orgasms as he patiently moved his cock in and out of her. Finally he shot his load deep up inside her and she felt it warm the back of her cervix. Shaun then withdrew and jacked off more cum on her pussy and then moved up to her head, standing over her and putting his cock in her mouth, and Donna eagerly accepted.

Up until then, it never occurred to me that a third party had to take the Polaroid photos Donna had mentioned. I didn't question her about this. When I returned home after the TDY, Donna had about ten photos lying on the kitchen table. I went through them a saw this good looking man with an enormous cock fucking my wife or having her suck as much of him as she could. However, the last four photos showed Donna unzipping the pants of another man who appeared in the room and then several of her mounting his erect cock, with her sitting on top facing the camera and guiding him inside her pussy. The final photo was a shot of his cock buried all the way inside her.

Part II

Because of her body and looks, Donna received many offers from men wanting to enjoy her sexually. Donna loved the attention and loved to fuck. I enjoyed and encouraged her to date some of these men, because I especially enjoyed making love to her after she had been with another man. I enjoyed her telling me what she and her lover did to satisfy their sexual excitement. Donna continued dating Shaun once or twice a week for about four months while we were stationed at Ft. Gordon. She had even accompanied Shaun on several weekend trips to satisfy their sexual desires. Donna had told me of how on their first trip to the South Carolina coast, they didn't leave the hotel room the entire weekend. They fucked every way imaginable until they were so exhausted on the third day that Shaun couldn't get an erection even with Donna's expert oral stimulation. Sometime in the second month of their dating, I met Shaun for the first time. Donna invited him to our house for dinner one Friday and he spent the weekend with us.

That weekend, I came to understand why Donna and Linda enjoyed dating Shaun so much. Although he is somewhat slim and muscular, his cock is very thick and at least ten inches in length. When he cums, he shoots with the force of a teenager, and his cum is very thick even after three or four climaxes. That first Friday night as the three of us were watching an X-Rated video, I watched as Donna brought Shaun to his first climax orally. We were all on one sofa, fully clothed, watching the movie. Donna began by rubbing Shaun's cock and thigh. I pretended to be watching the movie, but was really watching my wife work on Shaun. Soon she had his trousers unbuckled and unzipped and was slowly jacking him to a full erection. Then she turned to me and asked, "Honey, would you like to see how Shaun and I begin our dates?"

She already knew my answer but I said it anyway. "I sure would. Live action is always better than a tape."

"It sure is!" she replied, and lowered her head to Shaun's crotch. Donna took Shaun's fully erect cock into her mouth and began her magic. Within minutes Shaun's head lay back and he moaned softly. "I--I'm going to cum." he gasped. Donna now on her knees in front of Shaun increased her efforts with her magic tongue. She tried to swallow all of Shaun's load but it was way too much, and he was cuming way too fast. She almost choked and a thick white glob of sperm gushed from her mouth and onto Shaun's cock. It slid slowly down his shaft as he continued to spill his semen into Donna's mouth. As Shaun's climax subsided, Donna lapped up the thick white goo that now matted his pubic hair. My wife was more beautiful than ever as she looked up to me and said, "M'mmm, Good to the very last drop."

Then Donna stood up before Shaun and I, her lips still wet with his cum, and let her summer dress fall to the floor. She was prepared for the evening because she hadn't worn any underwear and now stood before Shaun and me completely nude. Turning to me she said, "And now watch as Shaun and I show you what we do next!" Then lying down on the floor before us, she asked Shaun, "Come on fuck me big boy. Please fuck me hard!"

Shaun stood and removed his clothing. His cock was still fully hard and stood upright at attention before him. Clearly Donna was in for the hard fucking she wanted. Without a word, Shaun lay between Donna's outstretched legs, and without any hand guidance from either of them, his cock entered my wife's pussy. His first thrust buried his cock balls deep into Donna and she moaned with excitement as her hips arched to accept his every inch. I lay back on the sofa so I had an excellent view of Shaun's cock as he pumped it in and out of my wife. Propping my head with one hand, I took my own cock in the other and slowly jacked myself as I watched the show on the floor before me.

Soon Donna had her first climax. "Oh God, I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she moaned, "Fuck me Shaun. Fuck me. Watch him fuck me honey. Watch Shaun's cock fuck me!" she cried.

I watched with excitement as the two lovers enjoyed themselves before me. Within a minute, Donna was climaxing again. "I'm cumming. Oh God fuck me harder. I'm cumming!" Donna was really getting into fucking Shaun now as her hips thrust her pussy violently onto Shaun's cock; his ball's making a slapping sound as they slammed against Donna's ass. Within seconds of Donna's second climax, she was cumming again. Her legs were high above Shaun's back while her hands pulled at his back trying to get as much of him inside her as possible. Suddenly Shaun's back arched forcing his cock as deep as it would go into Donna's cervix. She moaned softly, "Oh yes! Cum inside me! Shoot your hot load in me!" Shaun continued to shoot his semen as Donna slowly ground her pussy onto him, draining his balls. When Shaun's climax subsided, he rolled off Donna and onto the floor beside her. As his cock slipped free from Donna's pussy, a thick wad of his cum flowed from her and began slowly sliding down her ass and onto the carpet.

"Honey, would you hand me the towel on the back of the sofa? It seems Shaun filled me to overflowing again."

I hadn't noticed that Donna had gotten a towel earlier, but it didn't surprise me because she knew she would be getting fucked in the den. I got the towel she asked for, and handing it to her I said, "Why don't add to that leak for you?"

Spreading her legs wide, my wife said. "I'm yours, fill my pussy!"

I climbed between my wife's legs. Shaun's cum was still oozing from her pussy as I placed my cock to her mound. As my cock slid easily into her still stretched and thoroughly cum wetted pussy, I pleasured in knowing that I had just watched her being fucked by another man. Knowing I am fucking my beautiful wife just after another man has shot off in her excites me so much that I shoot my own load after only a few strokes.

"I think I'm receiving a nice hot surprise!" Donna said, as she felt my jism flow into her. I continued to blast my load into her. "Shoot it all honey. Mix your hot cum with Shaun's hot cum." Donna knew talking to me about Shaun shooting into her only made me more excited. "Two loads of hot cum and still I want more tonight," Donna chided.

As my own climax fell away, I rolled off my wife after my turn. She now lay between Shaun and me. I noticed she was slowly jacking Shaun's cock with one hand. She must have been jacking him off as I shot my load into her. Shaun's cock was only semi-hard now while my cock was completely drained at the moment.

"I need more cock." Donna said.

"Well I'm afraid I can't help you right now so, I guess it's up to Shaun," I said.

"As much as I would like too I'm drained also," Shaun said.

"That's not fair," my wife moaned, "I need more cock now!" Turning to me she asked me to call someone else over. "I want to fuck all night," she said, looking at me with a slutty smile on her lovely face.

"I have a friend I could call." Shaun said.

"Call him." I replied, "Lets do him a favor, what do you say?"

Donna jumped up from the floor. Tucking the towel between her legs to catch the two loads of cum she said, "Great, tell him to hurry over. I'll be in the bedroom waiting." Donna trotted away down the hall to our bedroom.

Shaun turned to me and said, "Perhaps I should tell you something before I call him."

"What's that?" I asked.

"My friend, he's black."

"Great, Donna has done it with a black lover before," I said.

"Then you don't mind?" Shaun asked.

Heck no, I don't mind, and Donna will love it."

Shaun placed the call and spoke to his friend for a few minutes. Cradling the phone in his hand, he said to me, "We may be out of luck. Leon has a friend over right now and can't break away."

"Male of female?" I asked.

"Male." Shaun said.

"Well then, tell him to bring him along. Donna won't mind. She's too fucking horny to care how many!"

Shaun spoke into the phone; gave directions to our house then hanging up he said, "They're on their way. I hope Donna doesn't shoot us."

"Shoot us hell. She'll be in heaven having two fresh cocks. "Make that three," Shaun said. I looked down at his cock, it was standing tall again. My cock was stirring now also.

"Why don't you go up and keep Donna company, I'll wait for our guests down here," I said. Then I added. "Don't tell Donna your friend is black or two guys are coming. Let's really surprise her."

"You got it." Shaun said, as he turned to go down the hallway.

I waited a few minutes then slipped quietly down the hall. Nearing the end, I heard the unmistakable sounds of our bed. Shaun was clearly keeping Donna occupied. I eased back down the hallway to wait for our guests. I had just finished mixing a drink when I heard a car pull up outside. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the door. I had the door open as the black men emerged from their car. They walked to the door and the taller one spoke. "I'm Leon, Shaun's friend." He said introducing himself. We shook hands.

"Good to meet you. I'm Scott," I replied.

"Is this for real man, your wife wants to fuck us."

"Oh Yes, she likes more than one man sometimes." I said. "Come on in."

The men entered and we walked down the hallway and into the den. I had just passed each a beer when Shaun entered the room. Standing naked before us, his cock flaccid but still wet from his being with my wife. Shaun shook hands with Leon. "Man she's hot tonight!" he said. Then Shaun turned to me and said. "And she still wants more!"

I laughed. "She gets this way sometimes. It's good I'm not too jealous." We all laughed.

From down the hallway, my wife's voice rang out. "Is my fresh cock here yet?"

"Be patient honey. You'll get what you want soon enough!" I said to Donna, then turning to Leon I said, "Why don't you go on in and see if you can help the lady, just don't mention your friend yet. We're keeping him as a little surprise." Leon bolted down the hallway.

"Guess he wants some pussy," Leon's friend said.

"When you see my wife, I'll bet you want a little pussy too," I said.

Taking a pile of blankets from the linen closet, I said to both men. "When you finish your beers, how about spreading some blankets on the floor? I'll go fetch the horny maid and her shinning knight."

I stopped at the bedroom door and watched Donna and her new lover. Donna was sitting on top of Leon, her back to me. I had a clear view of Leon's black cock sliding in and out of her pussy as she rose and lowered herself on his manhood. They had been fucking for about ten minutes now, but I didn't think Leon had cum yet because his cock still seemed rock hard. I decided to join them for the finish. Walking to the bedside, I let my towel fall to the floor. Donna's eyes were closed, so she hadn't noticed me yet. She was moaning softly as she fucked this black stranger. She rose above her lover, letting his cock slip from her pussy. "Fuck me from behind," she said, opening her eyes. Donna noticed me standing beside her. "I love you!" she said to me.