My Wife Eve

Story Info
Wife's new affair with two younger guys.
2.8k words
4.06
179.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I met at university we had studied art and head the good fortune to be placed in the same group. I was instantly drawn to her, she has the most magnetic smile and eyes which seem to light up when she speaks, the way she pronounces words makes me want to keep her talking, she seems to pronounce every single letter in each word but somehow it sounds so right. We gradually became closer and found we had the same kind of interests and pastimes and liked the same kind of music

As the year went by, we had become really close - it was only a matter of time before the word `marriage` was brought up. One of the things I really admired about Eve was her love of the nicer things in life, she liked to have a good standard of living, her apartment back then was stunning, paintings and sculptures she had created adorned the walls, candle light gave the place a warm, welcoming glow and there was always a fresh fragrance in the air.

Nothing has changed now, we have been married for ten years and she still manages to bewitch me with the way she delivers a sentence and the way her eyes sparkle. She is average height with long dark wavy hair, her tan is topped up every year when we go abroad on holidays, she has a nice slim figure, her aerobics sessions doing her the world of good. Her navel is pierced and she usually wears a diamond stud in which stands out against her smooth skin. Her legs are the best I have ever seen - I count myself to be very lucky to be with her.

Our house has four bedrooms, a lounge, a large study/library, a nice big dining room and a conservatory. At the back of the house is a thirty foot garden, as we both like the idea of evergreen plants, the garden is very green, no flowers to speak of Eve says they look too "Picture post card", I agree. There has always been a space at the foot of the garden which neither of us quite knew what to do with, so one day out of the blue I mentioned that maybe we could build a shed/workshop there, Eve loved this suggestion, she smiled at me and gave me a lovely long kiss.

Off we went to the local D.I.Y store to see what kind of thing they had there in the way of flat packed sheds. We ended up buying the biggest one they had, which was also the most expensive, but that did not matter. I purchased it there and then with my credit card and we headed off into town to celebrate our purchase with lunch and a drink or two.

On the day of delivery, the van pulled up round the back of the garden, on the gravel track which runs along there. Three workmen began unloading panel after panel of pre treated wood, stacking them up on the lawn. In the end, I signed for the delivery and began looking over this new wooden `mountain` in the garden.

"Well Eve, I am going to get started, got a busy day tomorrow so I want to get this finished, could you ring Mike and ask him to come and give me a hand please babe?"

"Ok, be right back" with that she smiled at me and went into the house to phone my brother Mike.

Between the two of us we did a really good job, even though it did take us damn near the whole day, it was getting dark when we finally finished. To celebrate the completion of the job, Eve brought us some cold beers, we drank those beers and I tell you, I have never enjoyed a drink so much! The next morning, as I was starting out for work, I took a quick look down the garden at the shed and to my disbelief there was a gap where the roof joints had split.

"Damn it, Eve, can you get onto the store today and get them to come and replace these joints please babe?"

"Ok my love, and all your hard work too, never mind, we will sort it, I shall get onto them as soon as they open", with that, she gave me a peck on the cheek and I left.

At about 9.30 that morning, Eve rang me to tell me that the store was sending a repairman along to look at the problem, but they could not tell her what time it would be, so she was going to stay at home all day.

"Ok darling, thanks for telling me, cannot wait to see you later, bye for now"

I returned home at about 6 that evening and as the shed had been on my mind on the journey home, I walked straight into the garden to look at the shed, the roof looked good as new, Eve was sitting on the bench nearby with a glass of wine, surveying our `new` shed. As I approached, she turned and smiled at me with `that` smile.

"The repairman came, he fixed the gap but he will have to return tomorrow, something about new wooden parts which need protecting or something, he looked like, the guy from that film we watched the other night?"

"Oh, you mean Samuel L Jackson?"

"Yes! Samuel L Jackson, anyway, come and look what I have done!"

With that, she took me by the hand and led me to the open shed door and inside. She had worked wonders! There were racks for my tools to hang from, there were paintings on each wall, hers of course and on the floor she had fitted a thick carpet, it was perfect!, there was a heater in one corner and the shed window had been draped with white see-through net curtain, there was an upside down arch cut out of the net in the centre, another stunning finishing touch.

"I cannot believe this my love, you have done a stunning job! Look at this place, its incredible!" I put my arm around her waist and kissed her head, she stood there looking proud of herself, which made her look all the more desirable. I led her by the hand to the house and we had a lovely evening together just cuddling up, talking and drinking wine.

The following morning, I looked again at the shed and this time all seemed to be in order. On the way out, I asked Eve to let me know how the days repairs go, she agreed and kissed me as I closed the door behind me.

I did not hear from her all day so at about 2pm, I rang her mobile phone, thinking she was out somewhere or she had forgotten or something, I realised then that she has her phone on vibrate with no audible ring tone, I assumed that she had put her phone down in the house somewhere and did not know I was calling.

As I had finished most of my work, I decided to go home. When I arrived, I went straight upstairs, calling her name but there was no answer. Confused, I went back downstairs and stood looking through the conservatory window, looking around the garden, Where was she?

Suddenly, I noticed the net curtain in the shed twitch, and again, and again! I smiled to myself, thinking she was busy preparing another surprise for me to come home to. I crept quietly down the garden along the lawn so she would not hear me and when I was within about ten feet, I heard her gasp, I looked around and saw the logo from the store on a car door through a gap in the trees.

I took a closer look, as I peered through the window, I could see my wife Eve on all fours, her jeans and lace panties had been discarded on the floor next to her, a young black male was on his knees behind her moving backwards and forwards, his trousers were down around his knees, as he moved, he held her by the waist. A second black male was on his knees in front of her, he had removed his trousers completely, they were in the corner, she sucked his cock greedily, moaning, as she moved with the thrusts of the first male.

The guy with his cock in her mouth had two handfuls of her hair and he gripped it really tight, almost pulling her mouth onto him. This guy only looked about 18 years old! His eyes were tightly shut and he had a broad smile on his face, I watched transfixed, jealous but strangely turned on, I had never thought about her with anyone else before, these two black youngsters were screwing my Eve!

The guy who had his back to me was well toned, his back was well defined, I had noticed he had a tattoo on his shoulder, it looked like Ice T but I was not sure. As he thrust into her, the muscles in his buttocks tensed and then relaxed as he withdrew. Eve moaned again as his rhythm became faster and slowed down again. The two guys talked to one another occasionally but I could not quite make out what they were saying, the sound was muffled.

The guy in front began to buck and twitch and I guessed his orgasm was approaching, he gasped but tried to keep quiet for fear of alerting the neighbours, he built up his rhythm until he was screwing her mouth for all he was worth, Eve moaned out aloud as she could sense what was about to happen, his movements stopped completely and he threw his head back as his orgasm hit him, Eve swallowed his cum, savouring every drop, he moved again slowly, looking down at her lips around him.

eventually released his grip on her hair and pulled away, his cock came into view and I saw that it was still joined to Eves mouth by a `sinew` of cum for a second or two.

He moved into the corner of the room, still smiling and sat back, not bothering to dress himself as he watched his friend continue to take my wife from behind. I quietly slipped away, my erection so hard it was beginning to hurt. I sat in my car outside the front door and waited for signs of life in the house, I would know then she had finished.

I saw her through the glass of the front door, she entered the hallway so I climbed out of my car and slammed the door, to make it look like I had just arrived home. She must have heard me because all of a sudden she was in some kind of hurry to get upstairs I entered the house and heard the shower spring into life from upstairs.

Later that evening as we sat and watched the TV, I told her what I had seen, she was absolutely mortified and begged for my forgiveness over and over again, begging me not to leave her. My reaction must have reassured her, I told her to calm down and explain what had happened.

She told me that the lad had returned to do the repair work, his name was `Darren` and he had brought his friend from the store with him, his name was `Christopher`, he had apparently told the younger lad how hot Eve was and would he like to come and see for himself? Being a horny 18year old lad, he agreed, Darren was only 20 but had been put in charge of Christopher at work to show him the ropes.

Anyway, she had been so pleased with the work that she had thrown her arms around Darren excitedly, she had released him and when she looked into his eyes, one thing led to another, they kissed and she had taken him to the shed where no one would see them. All through her explanation she kept saying how sorry she was and please do not leave.

I managed to convince her everything was ok, I told her it had been quite a turn on to see her at the mercy of the two lads, I asked her if she enjoyed herself and she told me she did, lots. I told her I had called her phone at 2pm that day but she said she had left the phone upstairs, she had taken the lads into the shed at about 12pm, she had been screwing these young lads for three hours!!

Well, maybe we could keep this going? I wanted her to have fun as long as I knew about it first, would she like to keep her two lovers? Bring them back and take them to the shed again? She smiled, now knowing I was serious, she kissed me and said "Thank you my sweet, thanks, leave it to me, I shall give Darren a ring and arrange for him to return"

We did not really talk about it again until I received a call at my office, it was Eve, she told me that Darren and Christopher were calling round at 12 0clock that day and could I have the rest of the day off? My heart pounded in my chest, I agreed and drove home.

As I walked through the front door, Eve was walking down the stairs, in heels, a very flared black skirt which came down to just above her knees, a black tie-up top and her hair was down, apparently, Darren liked to pull her hair while he screwed her, she liked that too. She had bought a new diamond cross and was wearing it in her navel, her top just hitching her breasts up slightly, her high heels made her legs look even more lovely, she wore a diamond tennis bracelet on her wrist which sparkled, the effect was stunning.

I walked over to her and put my arms around her and kissed her delicately on the lips so as not to ruin her lipstick. "You had better move your car my love, if they see it outside the house, they will just drive past ok?"

This I did, I drove down to the park at the end of the street and parked up. I ran back to the house, Eve, told me to wait in the upstairs bedroom. After about twenty minutes, she came running up the stairs, breathlessly, she was very turned on, her breasts rising and falling with her deep breaths, "They are going to be here in a few minutes they have just called!"

"Ok, I shall stay here and watch, I hope I enjoy this as much as you are going to" I said to her, she winked at me and went back down the stairs, her heels clumping on the stair carpet.

After a few minutes I saw the car pull up round the back of the garden on the gravel track, my heart again began to pound, the gate at the bottom of the garden opened and the same two lads walked in slowly dressed in sports gear, when they saw Eve walking down the garden to greet them, Darren stood still, his face was a picture of lust, he wanted her so badly, as she moved, the skirt clung to her ass, showing her off perfectly.

She walked straight up to Darren, kissed him lingeringly, and then Christopher, she kissed him for a few minutes, before reaching for his hand and leading him to the shed, Darren followed.

My thoughts ran riot as I saw the outline of a sports jacket being removed and someone else stepping out of a pair of jogging bottoms………………..Two hours later, Darren and Christopher emerged from the open shed door, they looked worn out but very happy. Eve followed, kissed both of them deeply and waved them goodbye.

Her hair was messed up, as she walked up the garden, she smiled up to the room she knew I was watching from, fastening her skirt as she walked back to the house. That evening, she told me all about it, telling me she had been "Well and truly ridden" by them both. The signs were there, her jaw ached because she had been sucking two big cocks her ass was red because Christopher liked to slap her occasionally as he took her.

She leaned in to me and whispered in my ear that Darren had "fucked her ass" too.

We have an arrangement now, as long as she tells me, she can have her fun with the lads a couple of times a week, usually both together, but if one of them cannot make it, she has the other one. I am beginning to wander if she would like three black guys together?? I will keep you posted.